April 23, 2024, 03:14:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 228700 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 16, 2009, 01:16:04 PM »

too cute Today, CBB will have that one animated in no time !

CBB- just an fyi, I did email you last week - no rush for a response either, just wanted to alert you.

TGIF !!!!!!!!!! 

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #381 on: January 16, 2009, 03:59:59 PM »

CBB for your collection, if you don't have

LOL I have a bear on motorcycle

Today? I've been watching your avi's and they are just ADORABLE!!!! Leroy dropped in and I used the heart wreath for her, but I'm not sure she knows it's here. I'm itching to use the balloons too, but just haven't had the chance yet. Anyway, Nonesy's right, the Betty Boop will be animated shortly and I so appreciate it.

Bud'sGirl? See we've even gotten Today in on this.  It may take a village, but we're going to get you fixed up!!!  I'm looking forward to your feedback on what's here!

Thanks, None for the e-mail, and Today, thank you, once again!    
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: January 16, 2009, 04:15:22 PM »

hmmmmmmm reminds me of someone, except dressed for valentine's day 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: January 17, 2009, 02:56:58 PM »

As you can see I found it.... thanks!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
stopthemadness
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: January 17, 2009, 03:37:42 PM »

I am new here and still trying to figure this stuff out.  I think this little monkey is so cute... may I please use him?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/ape6.gif

The smile of one little girl forever changed countless lives.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #385 on: January 17, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »

I am new here and still trying to figure this stuff out.  I think this little monkey is so cute... may I please use him?

Yes, of course you can, and WELCOME!!! 

I see that your animation isn't working, and I've asked Klaas to try this link instead. If you should see this before she sees my message, give this link a try in your profile, OK?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/ape61.gif

NEVERMIND, STOPTHEMADNESS! KLAAS HAS FIXED IT!! SHE'S FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET!!   
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 04:12:51 PM by CBB » Logged
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: January 17, 2009, 05:46:50 PM »

BUDSGIRL:

Any better? I was encouraged that the motorcycle seemed to work ok, but it's fne if you still aren't comfortable with the "Monkey Girl". At this point, I'm enjoying the challenge, so please, please, don't feel any obligation! I'm happy to do this from now on! 

I just cannot believe that with all the pics there are on the net, I can't find one monkey riding a Harley! So, here's this one; let me know what works and what doesn't! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Harley152.gif

CBB, that definitely works ! Jeans and jacket, no bikinis for me, LOL !   you are the IT girl of avatars !   

Thanks so much for your time.  Will change into my jeans after Valentines Day.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 17, 2009, 08:32:06 PM »

Hi CBB!  I just stopped by to see what's going on here in your avatar thread.  I like the one you just did for budsgirl.  I like it better with jeans and a jacket .  I don't know how you manage to dress those little images...    I'm enjoying the valentine avi you made me so much, but can hardly wait to bring out the avi you made for me with the little duck on it for Easter.  Thanks for all you do, CBB 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #388 on: January 17, 2009, 10:35:54 PM »

Hi CBB!  I just stopped by to see what's going on here in your avatar thread.  I like the one you just did for budsgirl.  I like it better with jeans and a jacket .  I don't know how you manage to dress those little images...    I'm enjoying the valentine avi you made me so much, but can hardly wait to bring out the avi you made for me with the little duck on it for Easter.  Thanks for all you do, CBB 

Glad you like it, Bud'sgirl! Gee, I'm almost disappointed!  If I run into anything else, I'll give it a whirl for you too and leave it for your consideration. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #389 on: January 17, 2009, 10:38:18 PM »

Muffy? If you haven't been told today that you are loved, well, you have now, 'cause I do!! Thank you for the kind thoughts and words. {{HUGS!}}
crazybabyborg
« Reply #390 on: January 17, 2009, 10:42:37 PM »

stopthemadness? I'm so sorry for the duplication with another poster! Sometimes a poster will choose and forget to leave a post, and I have, on occason missed a post, so I haven't deleted the choice from the list. I update and add to it often, but somehow that little monkey was missed. Again, I'm so sorry. Please choose another one, and thank you for leaving me the post. 

I'd like to welcome you again, and again, I'm sorry for the mix up.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: January 17, 2009, 10:59:51 PM »

Glad you like it, Bud'sgirl! Gee, I'm almost disappointed!  If I run into anything else, I'll give it a whirl for you too and leave it for your consideration. 

Ohhhh!  Don't want you to be disappointed please.  I'd love to see anything you'd like to do with it  -- I have zero imagination - and/or talent to do these kinds of things.  Just knew I didn't wanna be in a bikini, lol.   

Glitter it up, glam it up, put a different monkey/doll/whatever you think would look good.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #392 on: January 18, 2009, 12:47:04 AM »

Good, then I'll keep playing, Bud'sgirl!!! 

STOPTHEMADNESS; I'm glad you found an avatar! I've added a bunch of monkeys to the list on page one, and hopefully, a duplication won't happen again!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #393 on: January 18, 2009, 12:48:23 AM »

CBB..... Dont have time to go back and look.... is there any particular monkey who comes to mind who still has a Christmas avi who might need a valentine avi?

Cubbee? No way I'd forget you, hon! Yep, it was in the Valentine thread. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #394 on: January 18, 2009, 04:12:40 AM »

THERE'S A LIST OF AVAILABLE AVATARS TO CHOOSE FROM ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #395 on: January 18, 2009, 04:52:51 AM »

I've just added several new avatars to the list on page one, so if you'e looked before, check back. Hopefully, I've also deleted all of those that have already been selected.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 01:16:32 PM by CBB » Logged
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: January 18, 2009, 08:22:48 AM »

Hey CBB!  Did you get a new keyboard yet?  I was chuckling at you last night -- in a fun "i've been there before and know what your going through" sort of way   

Well, it's nice to know that somebody understands!! No, this was a true Monday....ALL DAY L-O-N-G!! I didn't have a chance to pick one up, so I'm still hitting my keys very slowly and sharply and having to check as I go. If there were breaking news right now, it would be over before I could tell anyone, unless they read "keyboard revenge". 

I love your sweet pooch! I'm a dog person myself, and that 'lil guy (or gal) looks like a sweetie-pie! I dressed your pooch for Valentine's Day, should you want it. 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/leroy1.gif

CBB - I love it!  I'm going to change right now.  Thank you so much. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
crazybabyborg
« Reply #397 on: January 18, 2009, 04:33:49 PM »

Leroy! I'm so glad you found it, and like it! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #398 on: January 19, 2009, 02:38:59 AM »

THERE'S A LIST OF AVAILABLE AVATARS TO CHOOSE FROM ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD!

IF YOU GOT HERE FROM THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE LINE AND ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR VALENTINE'S AVATAR, IT'S FINE TO JUST LEAVE ME A POST HERE: I"LL SEE IT AND RESPOND. THIS IS MY OTHER LINK, FOR VALENTINE'S DAY WITH THE USUAL LIST:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4293.100
[/quote]

BUMP
crazybabyborg
« Reply #399 on: January 20, 2009, 01:33:34 AM »

Anna? I'm not sure which thread you will check, but since you wre having trouble with the doll site, and I couldn't fix it, I thought I'd give you this: 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Anna8.gif

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.