April 27, 2024, 08:56:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 228910 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: April 27, 2009, 11:47:38 AM »

Lets see if I did this right!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #621 on: April 27, 2009, 01:26:15 PM »

You did a GREAT job, Tracy!!!  Glad you like her!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #622 on: April 27, 2009, 01:28:09 PM »

Monkey Magic? I'm leaving this for you in hopes you'll see it!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Monkey-Magic3.gif
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: April 27, 2009, 04:44:30 PM »

Tracygirl, your new avatar is adorable!  And CBB, awesome job, as always!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: April 27, 2009, 10:45:22 PM »

Tracygirl, your new avatar is adorable!  And CBB, awesome job, as always!!   

Thanks! Honestly from the first time I saw her face I fell in love. I  have always loved monkeys and so does my son who the avi is dedicated to. He loves her too! He calls her "baby computer monkey"....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: May 03, 2009, 06:26:29 PM »

Hi CBB, It will be Cinco de Mayo in a couple of days, so my current avi will be out of date. I was wondering if you had something you could do in a spring/summer theme before I do a patriotic theme. Don't have any real ideas, except maybe a flowery hat or headpiece.  You can run with your own ideas. Hope I am not too much of a pain in the neck. You do wonderful work, and I am sure that anything you do will be fine.

Fanny Mae

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: May 03, 2009, 07:00:51 PM »

Hi CBB, It will be Cinco de Mayo in a couple of days, so my current avi will be out of date. I was wondering if you had something you could do in a spring/summer theme before I do a patriotic theme. Don't have any real ideas, except maybe a flowery hat or headpiece.  You can run with your own ideas. Hope I am not too much of a pain in the neck. You do wonderful work, and I am sure that anything you do will be fine.

Fanny Mae

I did just have a thought about something you might want to use. Old fashioned fans, the kind that ladies used to fan themselves with. Just something that popped in my head. Anything you do will be fine though.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #627 on: May 04, 2009, 12:02:00 AM »

Fanny Mae

I did just have a thought about something you might want to use. Old fashioned fans, the kind that ladies used to fan themselves with. Just something that popped in my head. Anything you do will be fine though.

OK! Let me see what I can come up with, Fanny!  Check back!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #628 on: May 04, 2009, 11:43:06 AM »

Fanny Mae

This is what seemed to fit, Fanny....................... what do you think? I'll work with you and am open to suggestions!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/fannyspring.gif
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: May 04, 2009, 08:24:18 PM »

Fanny Mae

This is what seemed to fit, Fanny....................... what do you think? I'll work with you and am open to suggestions!   

I love the background but not too fond of the kite. Could I have a butterfly or bird on my finger??? My son says he's trying to picture a blister butted monkey holding a bird or butterfly.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #630 on: May 05, 2009, 02:22:08 AM »

Fanny Mae

I love the background but not too fond of the kite. Could I have a butterfly or bird on my finger??? My son says he's trying to picture a blister butted monkey holding a bird or butterfly.

Of course you can, Fanny! How's this? 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/fannyspring2.gif
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 02:33:56 AM by CBB » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: May 05, 2009, 08:38:34 AM »

Fanny Mae

Of course you can, Fanny! How's this? 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/fannyspring2.gif

Perfect!!!! I'll change it out tonight. Thank you so much!!!

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: May 06, 2009, 02:44:25 AM »

CBB, I hope you don't mind if I use the avatar that I have on.  I saw it and loved it.  It's so pretty Smile  Let me know if it's taken. Thanks, Jill
crazybabyborg
« Reply #633 on: May 06, 2009, 11:07:55 AM »

CBB, I hope you don't mind if I use the avatar that I have on.  I saw it and loved it.  It's so pretty Smile  Let me know if it's taken. Thanks, Jill

Hi Jill! I'm thrilled you found one you like! I'll remove it from the list so that it will be all yours.  If you should need help dressing her for any of the holidays, I'll be happy to help...  just leave me a post. I'm glad you picked that one........... I think she's really cute!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: May 06, 2009, 09:39:16 PM »

Hi CBB - I just love the emoticons you made!  But I think the wings on the angel are just too lite.  Just wanted to let you know my opinion!!    Monkey Devil!
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: May 06, 2009, 11:22:42 PM »

Hi Jill! I'm thrilled you found one you like! I'll remove it from the list so that it will be all yours.  If you should need help dressing her for any of the holidays, I'll be happy to help...  just leave me a post. I'm glad you picked that one........... I think she's really cute!

Thanks
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: May 10, 2009, 06:53:48 PM »

http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/

CBB, my son found this link and my avi seems to be a logo for this product. I am wondering if it is ok to use it. Thanks.

imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: May 12, 2009, 06:41:38 PM »

I hope I sent this to the right place. Do you have any avatars for Mickey Mouse Monkeys?

Thanks!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #638 on: May 12, 2009, 09:53:48 PM »

I hope I sent this to the right place. Do you have any avatars for Mickey Mouse Monkeys?

Thanks!

Hi imaflagal!! 

I'll find you something right now! Be Right Back!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: May 12, 2009, 11:42:52 PM »

CBB, did you see my post one page back that I left for you a couple of days ago? I love my avi but I don't want to be doing something that may not be right. Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.