April 27, 2024, 03:58:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 229018 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: July 10, 2009, 09:11:26 PM »

Tracygirl? Your little doll is having a great summer at the beach!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/tracygirl3.gif

I love her!!!! Thank you!!!!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: July 10, 2009, 09:21:54 PM »

I can't remember howto change it

I go to profile then? I have hit all th tabs, cant find it HELP ME I want to show her off!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #762 on: July 11, 2009, 01:47:25 PM »

I can't remember howto change it

I go to profile then? I have hit all th tabs, cant find it HELP ME I want to show her off!

I see you figured it out Tracygirl!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #763 on: July 12, 2009, 11:20:51 AM »

I'm bumping this forward from page one for anyone who might need help getting a change up and going. I'll be glad to ask Klaas to do it for you as well.   

DIRECTIONS FOR ACQUIRING ABOVE AVATARS:

1. Choose an avatar from above post. (or find the one I've decorated for you)
2. Copy the link under your choice. (Right click mouse and select "copy, or copy shortcut"
3. Go to top of this page and select PROFILE tab.
4. On the Left, select "Forum Profile Information"
5. Scroll down to and select "I have my own Pic."
6. Right click in the box next to "I have my own Pic" and select "paste" from the window that appeared when you right clicked.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of page, and click the "Change Profile" button (bottom of page to the right).

YOU'RE ALL DONE and now have an avatar! Come on back to the forum and post so you can see it! IF you should have trouble, leave me a post and I'll ask Klaas to help. She can do it for you~! 

IF YOU DO BETTER WITH PICTURES, FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #764 on: July 12, 2009, 03:18:12 PM »

Bluemoon? Dropping this off for you:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/express/BlueMoon40.gif

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #765 on: July 12, 2009, 10:41:06 PM »

CBB

I found a summertime picture of Garfield, but if you want to practice making water move, hope you can do something with it. If it is too hard, don't worry about it.  Luv ya

2 4 1
crazybabyborg
« Reply #766 on: July 13, 2009, 12:24:26 AM »

CBB

I found a summertime picture of Garfield, but if you want to practice making water move, hope you can do something with it. If it is too hard, don't worry about it.  Luv ya

Sure, SuzyQ!  Check back!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #767 on: July 14, 2009, 03:00:34 AM »

Here you go, SuzyQ! I love the Garfield you found! He needs some water to relax by!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/suzyQ1.gif
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #768 on: July 14, 2009, 01:45:15 PM »

Thank you CBB, love it. Prayers for you and Kubear

2 4 1
crazybabyborg
« Reply #769 on: July 14, 2009, 06:26:14 PM »

Thank you CBB, love it. Prayers for you and Kubear

Thank you so much, SuzyQ. The well wishes and prayers mean the world to me. Glad you like the avi!   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: July 14, 2009, 06:28:32 PM »

Hi CBB       I've been out of touch in here for a while again, any way to give me a makeover?  I didn't transfer my old files and stuff from my old computer yet, do I need the original gif to get a change?   

And by the way, although you look fetching as always, what is that below your face? Is it a bandana? Cleavage?    No worries, whatever it is you're the one and only BettyBoop who is the fashionista we'd all like to be !!   

Can I ask for the impossible such as hats or vests or something ( bandanas, cleavage j/k) but anything that can be done will be appreciated.
Let me know if I need to access my old files to change it and I'll do my darndest ( or get someone else to) to bring them over to this computer.

Thanks
janet
crazybabyborg
« Reply #771 on: July 15, 2009, 03:11:49 PM »

Hi CBB       I've been out of touch in here for a while again, any way to give me a makeover?  I didn't transfer my old files and stuff from my old computer yet, do I need the original gif to get a change?   

And by the way, although you look fetching as always, what is that below your face? Is it a bandana? Cleavage?    No worries, whatever it is you're the one and only BettyBoop who is the fashionista we'd all like to be !!   

Can I ask for the impossible such as hats or vests or something ( bandanas, cleavage j/k) but anything that can be done will be appreciated.
Let me know if I need to access my old files to change it and I'll do my darndest ( or get someone else to) to bring them over to this computer.

Thanks
janet

Mizjay, it's great to see you and I'd love to give you a facelift!     

I'll need an undecorated one, but I'll look to see if I have it. If not, I'll look on the internet to see if I can find it. Check back, and I'll see what I come up with. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #772 on: July 15, 2009, 03:26:01 PM »

I found it, Mizjay!!    OK, let me see what I can do!   
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 15, 2009, 07:53:39 PM »

Hi CBB, think Huggy's ready for summer, he loves the water and his 4th of July outfit if getting a wee bit soggy and with this Texas heat kinda hard to keep him dry.  He'll love anything you come up with, thanks in advance.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #774 on: July 16, 2009, 02:41:33 AM »

Hi CBB, think Huggy's ready for summer, he loves the water and his 4th of July outfit if getting a wee bit soggy and with this Texas heat kinda hard to keep him dry.  He'll love anything you come up with, thanks in advance.

I'd love to dress your baby for summer, Babs! Check back and I'll see what I can come up with!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #775 on: July 16, 2009, 05:43:46 AM »

Thanks
janet

Hi Janet!!  The bandanas worked best, when I started playing around with it! The hats wanted to fall off when the monkeys shaked their heads!  How's this for a makeover, Mizjay?   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Mizjaybandana2.gif

I remember you have a hard time changing, so let me know and I'll be glad to ask Klaas for you!  If you're feeling adventurous, here's some picture instructions on how to do it. Either way is just fine, so don't worry if you'd rather me ask Klaas! 

IF YOU DO BETTER WITH PICTURES, FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS:

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 05:49:37 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #776 on: July 16, 2009, 06:41:04 AM »

Babskat? I think Huggy would like this spot! I keep thinking he's going to take the plunge any minute!  He's so cute! I know he's a real member of your family! Hugs to you both!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/babskat-summer.gif
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 16, 2009, 09:15:38 AM »

CBB:

When you get a little moment, can you please re-do my little furry self for summer?   The others you have done are fabulous!!!!!

Thanks so much!  (((HUGS)))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #778 on: July 16, 2009, 10:34:26 AM »

CBB:

When you get a little moment, can you please re-do my little furry self for summer?   The others you have done are fabulous!!!!!

Thanks so much!  (((HUGS)))

Of Course I will, Kimmy! It may be tonight, but check back and I'll have one for you!!  And THANK YOU!!  {{HUGS!}}
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: July 16, 2009, 02:23:54 PM »

Hi CBB! would you be able to make a summer water av for me using one of my lab's pictures? No hurry, just any time will be fine. I am seeing all the awesome water avs and would love one! If one using Emmy wont work, one with my baby monkey av would be fine! Thank you again for everything you do for us!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.