March 29, 2024, 05:52:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 227621 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: August 13, 2009, 11:09:34 AM »

CBB, can I ask you one more small favor.  Can you re-size the new me to be a little smaller so that it fits in the box on the screen?  I would do it, but don't have a clue.

THANKS!!!
Mary

I just noticed that my glitter is gone.  Will re-sizing it bring the glitter back, too?

Again, THANKS!!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #841 on: August 13, 2009, 11:11:35 AM »

CBB, can I ask you one more small favor.  Can you re-size the new me to be a little smaller so that it fits in the box on the screen?  I would do it, but don't have a clue.

THANKS!!!
Mary

I just noticed that my glitter is gone.  Will re-sizing it bring the glitter back, too?
Again, THANKS!!

CBB, I must be going nuts.  Please disregard the glitter request.  My glitter is back.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
crazybabyborg
« Reply #842 on: August 13, 2009, 11:23:49 AM »

THANKS!!!
Mary

Again, THANKS!!

CBB, I must be going nuts.  Please disregard the glitter request.  My glitter is back.

We're playing post tag, Golden Oldie!!  I saw your glitter gone too, and asked Klaas to put in the avi link for you. When I came back and saw your "resize" request, it took a minute for me to do that and by the time I got back, Klaas had already fixed it with the wrong size.

Anyway, she has the right size and the glitter, so you should be fixed in a minute! I never know what size monitor posters have, and that determines whether you get that bar on the avatars or not, so just let me know if it still doesn't fit in the box, OK?

Glad you like it!! I do too, GO! You have great taste, and I totally understand why you wanted that particular one! It works perfectly with your name and it's different enough from the the original to be all
yours! Don't you just love happy endings?    

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: August 13, 2009, 11:33:41 AM »

CBB, Would you please find another avi for me. My grinning half dressed monkey doesn't seem to fit my persona anymore. Thanks.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #844 on: August 13, 2009, 11:34:53 AM »

THANKS!!!
Mary

Again, THANKS!!

We're playing post tag, Golden Oldie!!  I saw your glitter gone too, and asked Klaas to put in the avi link for you. When I came back and saw your "resize" request, it took a minute for me to do that and by the time I got back, Klaas had already fixed it with the wrong size.

Anyway, she has the right size and the glitter, so you should be fixed in a minute! I never know what size monitor posters have, and that determines whether you get that bar on the avatars or not, so just let me know if it still doesn't fit in the box, OK?

Glad you like it!! I do too, GO! You have great taste, and I totally understand why you wanted that particular one! It works perfectly with your name and it's different enough from the the original to be all

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES I love happy endings!!!

I was over in Caylee's thread, so a little times has elapsed since you posted.  Do I have to re-down load the resized BEAUTIFUL NEW ME?  And, THANKS KLASS!!!!!  You guys are SO GREAT & SPECIAL!!!!!

Again, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!   

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: August 13, 2009, 11:38:35 AM »

THANKS!!!
Mary

Again, THANKS!!

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES I love happy endings!!!

I was over in Caylee's thread, so a little times has elapsed since you posted.  Do I have to re-down load the resized BEAUTIFUL NEW ME?  And, THANKS KLASS!!!!!  You guys are SO GREAT & SPECIAL!!!!!

Again, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!   

I use the word guys in a slang sense, not a gender sense.  Thought I should clarify my meaning.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #846 on: August 13, 2009, 11:39:21 AM »

GO? Here's the resized one. I think it should fit. The reason your animation was gone was probably because you didn't save it as a gif. I'm bumping the instruction for you and if Klaas doesn't get it in a minute, it should work by just following the instructions step by step.....   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Golden-Oldie-Bfly1.gif

IF YOU DO BETTER WITH PICTURES, FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #847 on: August 13, 2009, 11:46:24 AM »

CBB, Would you please find another avi for me. My grinning half dressed monkey doesn't seem to fit my persona anymore. Thanks.

Sure, Fanny! Would you like a totally different concept on "Fanny"? I'm thinking something with an actual "fan"......... Let me see what I can come up with, but I'm keeping the one you had in hopes you feel in the mood for it again!    Check back! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #848 on: August 13, 2009, 12:15:53 PM »

Golden Oldie? I'm rolling!  Don't worry........... we'll get it fixed. I think we're just cross communicating. I'll get it fixed through Klaas for you.    It may take a few minutes for her to see my message, but she'll fix it. I don't have access to that part, but she does it all the time and is happy to help.

OK, don't do anything................   
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: August 13, 2009, 12:18:21 PM »

Oh Boy, CBB.  You have to be sick and tired of me by now.  I did what you reqested.  The glitter is fine, but I'm still too large for my box. 

You were correct about me not saving it as a gif file.  My program didn't give me that choice.  However, when I changed it to a gif on my computer, and then tried copying it into my image, the glitter was still gone.  I'm trying to multi-task by going back and forth between this and the Caylee thread.  I should know better because I CAN'T multi-task.   

Time for a nap to clear the old brain.

THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!!     
Mary

crazybabyborg
« Reply #850 on: August 13, 2009, 12:28:06 PM »

Oh Boy, CBB.  You have to be sick and tired of me by now.  I did what you reqested.  The glitter is fine, but I'm still too large for my box. 

You were correct about me not saving it as a gif file.  My program didn't give me that choice.  However, when I changed it to a gif on my computer, and then tried copying it into my image, the glitter was still gone.  I'm trying to multi-task by going back and forth between this and the Caylee thread.  I should know better because I CAN'T multi-task.   

THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!!     
Mary

YEAH!! It's fixed, I think, (are you in your box now?)and I haven't re-asked Klaas to do anything!!!   You're no bother, GO!! You've given me a laugh this morning!! Enjoy the nap!!   
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 03:23:41 PM by CBB » Logged
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #851 on: August 13, 2009, 06:26:09 PM »

THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!!     
Mary

YEAH!! It's fixed, I think, (are you in your box now?)and I haven't re-asked Klaas to do anything!!!   You're no bother, GO!! You've given me a laugh this morning!! Enjoy the nap!!   

I'm sorry, but I'm still not in my box.  Oh, well.  Probably because I'm overweight and I'm stretching the elastic way out.     

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #852 on: August 13, 2009, 07:22:43 PM »

Can someone make a head scratching monkey for those little guys we use?  I seem to be doing more of that than anything else.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: August 13, 2009, 09:47:49 PM »

Okay, CBB.  I've had much more than a blond moment.  When I was talking about not being in the box, I was, in my own mind, talking about the scroll thing at the bottom of my pic.  Well, Ms. "Duh" here finally noticed this evening that most everyone's is the same way.   It's people like me who give blonds a bad reputation.   

PLEASE FORGIVE!!!!             

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: August 14, 2009, 01:05:57 AM »

Okay, CBB.  I've had much more than a blond moment.  When I was talking about not being in the box, I was, in my own mind, talking about the scroll thing at the bottom of my pic.  Well, Ms. "Duh" here finally noticed this evening that most everyone's is the same way.   It's people like me who give blonds a bad reputation.   

PLEASE FORGIVE!!!!             

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
MAca
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: August 14, 2009, 06:13:20 PM »

Hi CBB,   Finally after four+ years I am getting an avi...I picked the little angel listening to the conch shell on the first page...and followed your directions.  It looks like I didn't get the image?  Also if someone else has this one please let me know.  If I need to select another one do you have any suggestions...I love angels. TIA     an angelic monkey
MAca
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: August 14, 2009, 06:14:28 PM »

Help!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #857 on: August 14, 2009, 06:18:05 PM »

Help!     

Hi MAca!!   

I'm so pleased your getting an avatar and no one else has that one!!   

I'll get Klaas to put it in for you.................... you should have it in a few minutes!   

If you ever want it decorated for a Holiday, I'd be pleased to do it for you!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #858 on: August 14, 2009, 06:22:50 PM »

I'm removing this one from the list, MAca.................. it's all yours now!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/aa5.gif

You should see it shortly when you post. Klaas will do it as soon as she sees my message!   

It will be so nice to "see" you!!! 
MAca
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: August 14, 2009, 07:01:45 PM »

Thank you so much CBB.  You are such a sweetheart and  I've loved your work for a long time.  Your posts are almost always what I am thinking but to "chicken" to post.  I really don't know what possessed me to finally post but I did..look out SM Big Trouble Comes in Big Packages too.    an angelic monkey lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.