April 27, 2024, 04:23:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 229022 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #880 on: August 22, 2009, 08:42:05 PM »

Thank you Klaas! Mere? I'm sorry that I had missed deleting it from page 5. I hadn't thought about a poster copying the avi list, and so when you selected your avatar, I just went to page one and deleted it there. I'm going now to make sure the list hasn't been copied anywhere else. Again, I'm so sorry. Thanks Mere for your understanding!  {{ HUGS!}}
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #881 on: August 22, 2009, 09:09:43 PM »

HI CBB
CBB can you " Fall " me Up? Do you need my Monkey photo? I gave it to you the other night without Sunglasses .......... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #882 on: August 22, 2009, 09:11:28 PM »

Cbb I love your leaves you put on Brach and umm ... I likes Football 
I love all your works ... You always do a Fantastic Job !!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #883 on: August 22, 2009, 09:42:45 PM »

Sure thing, Deenie, I'll be glad to!   

Falling leaves and footbal huh? Do you have a favorite team? I'm just thinking I may need to know team colors! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: August 23, 2009, 01:15:17 AM »

CBB, Would you please find another avi for me. My grinning half dressed monkey doesn't seem to fit my persona anymore. Thanks.

Fanny? We can do lots with a background, but I thought I'd see what you thought of this little fanning monkey,   :

CBB, I thank you for going to the trouble of finding me a avi. Although I love the fan, I just don't thing the young, cute monkey is me. I really don't know what I want, as I thought my old avi suited me, but now I just don't think it does. Maybe I should just stay as nobody for the time being, because that is the way I really feel. Maybe I will change my my later. Thank you for trying, though.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #885 on: August 23, 2009, 01:44:07 AM »

CBB, Would you please find another avi for me. My grinning half dressed monkey doesn't seem to fit my persona anymore. Thanks.

Fanny? We can do lots with a background, but I thought I'd see what you thought of this little fanning monkey,   :

CBB, I thank you for going to the trouble of finding me a avi. Although I love the fan, I just don't thing the young, cute monkey is me. I really don't know what I want, as I thought my old avi suited me, but now I just don't think it does. Maybe I should just stay as nobody for the time being, because that is the way I really feel. Maybe I will change my my later. Thank you for trying, though.  an angelic monkey

Fanny? You're most welcome, and I was happy to try. If you can think of anything you'd like, I'll be pleased to look for you!  I hope you're feeling back to your old self in no time!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #886 on: August 23, 2009, 01:45:38 AM »

Cbb I love your leaves you put on Brach and umm ... I likes Football 
I love all your works ... You always do a Fantastic Job !!

Hey Miss Deenie!    Would this be alright for leaves and football?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/DeenieFall.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #887 on: August 23, 2009, 02:33:40 PM »

Deenie? I followed your check list in Musings, and think this covers them all. What do you think? 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/DeenieFall2.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #888 on: August 23, 2009, 04:55:00 PM »

Hiya, Bud's Girl!   

I've been working on your cross necklace. It's hard to make it really visable and still keep it small enough, but this is what I've come up with. What do you think?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Buds-Girl-8.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #889 on: August 24, 2009, 03:18:54 AM »

IF YOU NEED AN AVATAR, PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD HAS A LIST TO CHOOSE FROM! PLEASE LEAVE A POST WITH YOUR CHOICE SO I CAN DELETE IT FROM THE LIST! 

IF YOU'D LIKE YOUR AVATAR DECORATED, JUST LEAVE A POST, AND I'LL BE PLEASED TO DO THAT FOR YOU!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: August 24, 2009, 05:04:49 AM »

Hey Bearly!! I haven't started the Halloween thread yet, but this year, even your lil angel has a costume!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #891 on: August 24, 2009, 04:21:26 PM »

Hey Bearly!! I haven't started the Halloween thread yet, but this year, even your lil angel has a costume!   

Glad you like it Bearly!!!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: August 24, 2009, 05:48:04 PM »

Hiya, Bud's Girl!   

I've been working on your cross necklace. It's hard to make it really visable and still keep it small enough, but this is what I've come up with. What do you think?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Buds-Girl-8.gif

It may just be me eyes CBB, but this cross looks like it's a part of the jacket ... you know?  I think I'll go back & get my original yellow/gold/orange (whatever color it is) & wear it for a while.  The cross necklace shows up pretty good on it and it's more of a Fall color anyway than the blue.

I'm sorry I've driven you crazy about the cross ... you know I luvs your work.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: August 24, 2009, 10:49:58 PM »

Hi CBB!!  Just dropping in to see if you can put my lil monk in a pile of leaves or some such?  lol.. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #894 on: August 25, 2009, 02:43:30 AM »

Hi CBB, I Love all your work you do and Thank You for it. I embarrassed myself the night I was taking amiben and "thought" I could post...so I have only been a guest for awhile. I made my apologies for posting "under the influence" in musings ..When you have time would you fix my sweet Butchie up. You did a Wonderful job on him the last time. He CHF and the vet only gave him a few months,so I Cherish the last pic you did for him and I know I will love and Cherish the next one...if you can fix one for him. Thanking you in advance..Michelle (floridatreasure9)  an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: August 25, 2009, 04:51:17 AM »

Fanny, you have a kitty, right?

I just came across this and thought it was cute.

It looks like Weeble already has this avi.  She has not posted since April.  Here is another kitty and monkey avi:

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: August 25, 2009, 04:55:44 AM »

Hi CBB, I Love all your work you do and Thank You for it. I embarrassed myself the night I was taking amiben and "thought" I could post...so I have only been a guest for awhile. I made my apologies for posting "under the influence" in musings ..When you have time would you fix my sweet Butchie up. You did a Wonderful job on him the last time. He CHF and the vet only gave him a few months,so I Cherish the last pic you did for him and I know I will love and Cherish the next one...if you can fix one for him. Thanking you in advance..Michelle (floridatreasure9)  an angelic monkey

I am so sorry, FT.  There is nothing that can replace our buddies.  Every one is so unique.

By the way, if you are going to BUI, musings was the place to do it.  How could we ever tell?

« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 04:57:58 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #897 on: August 25, 2009, 07:19:36 PM »

I am so sorry, FT.  There is nothing that can replace our buddies.  Every one is so unique.

By the way, if you are going to BUI, musings was the place to do it.  How could we ever tell?

Thank you Bearly, You are right about nothing can replace our furbabies. I have 3 of my own and am taking care of one that the owner is teaching in China. I love each one so much, but Butchie is just so precious. When i broke my ankle he would not leave my side ..he is the same way whenever I am sick.
   and yep I agree musings is the place to go to PUI or BUI.. I just love that place  everyone there always makes me smile and laugh, and we all need that so much 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #898 on: August 25, 2009, 09:00:32 PM »

Hi CBB!!  Just dropping in to see if you can put my lil monk in a pile of leaves or some such?  lol.. 

Sure Wyks!! It's great to see you!  Check back and I'll have it ready!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #899 on: August 25, 2009, 09:12:26 PM »

Oh, floridatreasure............ I'd be happy to fix Butchie up. My heart breaks with the news you've posted. I love my furbaby and am at a loss for words. It's a sad fact of life that their lifespan isn't the same as ours, but it doesn't make it any easier, does it! HUGS, floridatreasure! I'll get Butchie dressed and leave it here for you!

Please don't be embarrassed! It's great seeing you in Musings and hon, you'd have to try really hard to be more embarrassing in there than anyone else!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.