April 24, 2024, 09:23:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 228768 times)
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #920 on: August 27, 2009, 10:36:16 PM »

Hi CBB, I Love all your work you do and Thank You for it. I embarrassed myself the night I was taking amiben and "thought" I could post...so I have only been a guest for awhile. I made my apologies for posting "under the influence" in musings ..When you have time would you fix my sweet Butchie up. You did a Wonderful job on him the last time. He CHF and the vet only gave him a few months,so I Cherish the last pic you did for him and I know I will love and Cherish the next one...if you can fix one for him. Thanking you in advance..Michelle (floridatreasure9)  an angelic monkey

Oh, floridatreasure............ I'd be happy to fix Butchie up. My heart breaks with the news you've posted. I love my furbaby and am at a loss for words. It's a sad fact of life that their lifespan isn't the same as ours, but it doesn't make it any easier, does it! HUGS, floridatreasure! I'll get Butchie dressed and leave it here for you!

Please don't be embarrassed! It's great seeing you in Musings and hon, you'd have to try really hard to be more embarrassing in there than anyone else!   

CBB you are so sweet...and no it doesn't make it any easier that their lifespan is much to short and that they can't stay here with us until we all go to our heavenly home. We are so blessed to have the time we do have with such unconditional love and happiness that they give. Furbabies, children and the elderly are my passion along with so many others here at SM.
 I Love Butchie's new pic. Thank You Sooooooo Much. I am going to print out the pictures and frame them anlong with the one Deenie made of Butchie...
  I love going to Musings it always makes me smile.. You must not have read my post when I was on ambien    I haven't seen anything that embarrassing. but I am ok now after reading about NRCG husbands and MT's experience with ambien..
 Thank You for the Wonderful work you do   
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: August 27, 2009, 10:50:29 PM »

Hi CBB, I Love all your work you do and Thank You for it. I embarrassed myself the night I was taking amiben and "thought" I could post...so I have only been a guest for awhile. I made my apologies for posting "under the influence" in musings ..When you have time would you fix my sweet Butchie up. You did a Wonderful job on him the last time. He CHF and the vet only gave him a few months,so I Cherish the last pic you did for him and I know I will love and Cherish the next one...if you can fix one for him. Thanking you in advance..Michelle (floridatreasure9)  an angelic monkey

floridatreasure? Would this be alright for Butchie? He's looks like such a sweetie, and well adored! I know you two have a real love affair with each other!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/flatreasureframe.gif

CBB I Love this Thank you so much...and yes he is such a sweet and kind baby. I have had so many rescued furbabies( cats & dogs) in and out of my home over the years and he always welcomes each and everyone of them. His tail never stops wagging. I have 2 other rescued doggies that I have to let them get adjusted to any new little ones that comes to my home but not Butchie, he loves them all. I am babysitting a 20 year old fella now and he is a snippy little fella ( with Good reason he is 20) but Butchie is so gentel and kind to him.
 Thank You again CBB for the Beautiful work you do....Michelle
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: August 27, 2009, 10:52:20 PM »

Help CBB ..I can't change my pic...   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #923 on: August 27, 2009, 10:53:46 PM »

I'll get Klaas to do it, floridatreasure..........

I'm glad you like it!   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: August 27, 2009, 11:18:26 PM »

Ooooohhh!  My snoopy just loves fall leaves (the best time of the year).
Could you make me a snoopy with fall leaves, please?

Hi Puzzler!!  If your Snoopy likes a fall day, then I hope he's having a good one here: 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/snoopyfall.gif

Good to see you Puzzler!!   

CBB....you're the best!  Thanks!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: August 27, 2009, 11:24:05 PM »

I'm glad you like it!   

Thank You Klaas!!! and CBB for getting Klaas   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #926 on: August 28, 2009, 12:36:13 AM »

I'm glad you like it!   

Thank You Klaas!!! and CBB for getting Klaas   

Yeah! You're all fixed now, floridatreasure!!   
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: August 28, 2009, 12:48:23 AM »

Thank You CBB He looks Beautiful.....  an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #928 on: August 29, 2009, 06:29:08 AM »

Aw........ your welcome, floridatreasure!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #929 on: August 29, 2009, 06:45:15 AM »

Morning CBB,

I just love to come here and look at all you wonderful work. Hope you have a great day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #930 on: August 31, 2009, 02:25:59 PM »

Morning CBB,

I just love to come here and look at all you wonderful work. Hope you have a great day.

Awwwww, Thanks, GE!! I've had cable connection problems so I've just been working on Halloween avis!    It's almost time to put up the thread, and you'll have to look for yours!  Thanks for stopping by! I love to see you in here!!   
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: September 03, 2009, 01:07:19 AM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/a49.gif

CBB is it ok for me to use this avatar?

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
crazybabyborg
« Reply #932 on: September 03, 2009, 03:37:43 AM »

Hi Lily Valley!! Of course it is! I'll delete it from the list on page one so no one else will claim it. It's yours!! Good to see you, Lily Valley!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: September 03, 2009, 04:46:32 AM »

Put some clothes on, you witch!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: September 03, 2009, 05:55:07 PM »

Hi Lily Valley!! Of course it is! I'll delete it from the list on page one so no one else will claim it. It's yours!! Good to see you, Lily Valley!   
Thank you very much CBB.  Now I'm in Fall colors.  It's good to see you too.  See you around at Caylee's, HaLeigh's, or musing.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #935 on: September 04, 2009, 02:38:30 AM »

Thank you very much CBB.  Now I'm in Fall colors.  It's good to see you too.  See you around at Caylee's, HaLeigh's, or musing.   

Lily? I'm on a lappy away from home until Saturday, but I'd love to decorate your pony further for fall, if you'd like......  Let me know and I'll do it as soon as I get back to my computer with photoshop................ OK?   
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: September 04, 2009, 05:14:57 AM »

Lily? I'm on a lappy away from home until Saturday, but I'd love to decorate your pony further for fall, if you'd like......  Let me know and I'll do it as soon as I get back to my computer with photoshop................ OK?   
Sure, that would be wonderful.   
I love your decorating work.  Thank you

crazybabyborg
« Reply #937 on: September 06, 2009, 11:02:06 PM »

Here you are Lily Valley! Now you're ready for Fall! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/lily-valley-Fall.gif
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: September 06, 2009, 11:17:36 PM »

CBB

Considering the Canadian Thankgiving arrives prior to Halloween ... is it possibly to dress Ducky and I up Autumn colored Maple leaves.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #939 on: September 07, 2009, 12:24:14 AM »

CBB

Considering the Canadian Thankgiving arrives prior to Halloween ... is it possibly to dress Ducky and I up Autumn colored Maple leaves.

Thanks

Janet

Of course, Taikosmom! For you? Anything, Anytime!  Give me a few minutes! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.