March 28, 2024, 07:40:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 227608 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #940 on: September 07, 2009, 12:46:00 AM »

CBB

Considering the Canadian Thankgiving arrives prior to Halloween ... is it possibly to dress Ducky and I up Autumn colored Maple leaves.

Thanks

Janet

Would this be alright, Tamikosmom?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/TamikFall.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #941 on: September 07, 2009, 01:37:12 AM »

Oh, floridatreasure............
  (snipped)
 It's great seeing you in Musings and hon, you'd have to try really hard to be more embarrassing in there than mytime anyone else!   

Bud's Girl? I'm leaving these here, in hopes you find them! The changes to the cross are subtle, but just let me know if there's anything else I can try, OK? I know you will!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Buds-Girl-16.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Buds-Girl-Fall.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Buds-Girl-17.gif
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: September 07, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »

CBB

Considering the Canadian Thankgiving arrives prior to Halloween ... is it possibly to dress Ducky and I up Autumn colored Maple leaves.

Thanks

Janet

CBB ... I loved it!

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #943 on: September 07, 2009, 09:33:45 PM »

CBB

Thanks

Janet

CBB ... I loved it!

Thank you.

Janet

I'm glad you like it, Tamikosmom! As I said, for you? Anything!   
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: September 09, 2009, 02:39:07 AM »

That's perfect.  I love it.....he blinks.  Thank you.  You're the greatest.

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: September 09, 2009, 06:22:39 PM »

CBB-I saw your post earlier that you had made me a new avatar.  Could I have something with Betty Boop???  Just kidding.  I can't find the one you made me, but everything you do is great so if you don't mind, could you go ahead and replace my present one with the new one?  Just surprise me!!! I don't have a clue how to do that.  TIA

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #946 on: September 09, 2009, 10:00:58 PM »

CBB-I saw your post earlier that you had made me a new avatar.  Could I have something with Betty Boop???  Just kidding.  I can't find the one you made me, but everything you do is great so if you don't mind, could you go ahead and replace my present one with the new one?  Just surprise me!!! I don't have a clue how to do that.  TIA

Uhhh.................. no comment on the Boop, other than to say, You, Babybear, are baaaad!   

Here's the avatar, all ready for Halloween, although you've been doing a heck of a job memorializing the spookiest thing I've ever seen on SM, and you did it with such great comic flair, too! 

I've asked Klaas to put this in for you, Babybear!  Stop by often, even if you don't need a "change"! I love to see you!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/babybear.gif
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: September 12, 2009, 06:57:19 AM »

Hey you, I have missed you!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #948 on: September 12, 2009, 01:06:32 PM »

Hey you, I have missed you!

Bearly!!!

Hey You!!  It's mutual, hon!    How are you? Thanks for the Boop..... I love it!   
Get that 1/2 exposed bum to Musings for the night crew! I wub you...... mean it!
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #949 on: September 21, 2009, 04:09:06 PM »

Brandi,
thanks for the new avi I raided from your list...i was ready for something cheery
crazybabyborg
« Reply #950 on: September 21, 2009, 10:24:30 PM »

Brandi,
thanks for the new avi I raided from your list...i was ready for something cheery

You're very welcome, MunkeyMunk, even though this isn't Brandi's thread.  You did come to the right place for a list of avis to choose. I try to keep the list with a variety of avis in hopes new posters can find something to get dressed with! 

It's nice to meet you, MunkeyMunk! I'm CBB, a moderator here at SM, and if we haven't met before, please let me welcome you to Scared Monkeys!   

Now that you've chosen an avatar, either Brandi or I can decorate you, if you like, for the Holidays. I have a Halloween thread right now, and I'm sure Brandi will be including Halloween on her thread, too. Stop by and say hello anytime, I'm always glad to see posters!

I'll delete the monkey you've chosen from the list so no one else will choose you're identity. We can't have identity theft on SM!    Again, WELCOME! I'm glad you're here!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 11:34:40 AM by CBB » Logged
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: September 22, 2009, 12:12:14 PM »

Brandi,

You're very welcome, MunkeyMunk, even though this isn't Brandi's thread.  You did come to the right place for a list of avis to choose. I try to keep the list with a variety of avis in hopes new posters can find something to get dressed with! 

It's nice to meet you, MunkeyMunk! I'm CBB, a moderator here at SM, and if we haven't met before, please let me welcome you to Scared Monkeys!   

Now that you've chosen an avatar, either Brandi or I can decorate you, if you like, for the Holidays. I have a Halloween thread right now, and I'm sure Brandi will be including Halloween on her thread, too. Stop by and say hello anytime, I'm always glad to see posters!

I'll delete the monkey you've chosen from the list so no one else will choose you're identity. We can't have identity theft on SM!    Again, WELCOME! I'm glad you're here!

OOPS! well thanks anyways and yes I would love for someone to decorate for me TIA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #952 on: September 22, 2009, 07:46:09 PM »

Brandi,

OOPS! well thanks anyways and yes I would love for someone to decorate for me TIA

That's OK, MunkeyMunk.......... no problem at all.    Since you mentioned wanting something cheerful, how about a whimsical "broom stealing" cat?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/munkeymunk3.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #953 on: September 23, 2009, 10:24:21 AM »

New Monkey avatar choices are being added to the list on page one!
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: September 23, 2009, 11:17:53 AM »

VERY CUTE THANK YOU!! an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #955 on: September 24, 2009, 01:41:34 AM »

You're very welcome, Munkey Munk!

There are new and updated monkeys in the list on page one for you to choose, if you're here looking!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #956 on: October 27, 2009, 05:29:49 AM »

IF YOU NEED AN AVATAR, PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD HAS A LIST TO CHOOSE FROM! PLEASE LEAVE A POST WITH YOUR CHOICE SO I CAN DELETE IT FROM THE LIST! 

IF YOU'D LIKE YOUR AVATAR DECORATED, JUST LEAVE A POST, AND I'LL BE PLEASED TO DO THAT FOR YOU!!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: October 28, 2009, 05:18:10 AM »

Good morning CBB - I know your Thanksgiving is coming up but I am ready to swing into Christmas when Halloween is over.  With your help, of course!
Thanks CBB.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #958 on: October 28, 2009, 08:01:41 PM »

Good morning CBB - I know your Thanksgiving is coming up but I am ready to swing into Christmas when Halloween is over.  With your help, of course!
Thanks CBB.   

Me Too!! I'm going right past Thanksgiving and into Christmas!  I'll have you ready, Can! I'll have a Christmas thread and will put you in the list, but I'll drop yours here too in the next day or two so you'll be sure to have it, OK?  Thanks for the heads up, and it's always so good to see you!!   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: October 28, 2009, 10:47:26 PM »

Thanks CBB, I'll be looking forward.  You're the best and I always like to see you too!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.