April 23, 2024, 09:29:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #516 8/24 - 8/27/2006  (Read 168183 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: August 27, 2006, 02:43:53 PM »

Just a short story that I found interesting.. After the hurricane I went down to look at my uncles trailer and when we got down to Homestead there were no more trailers.. We finally found a spot where his trailer used to be but nothing was there.. I was looking around at some panels and I lifted one up and there was a little parakeet alive and scared.. Well I picked him up and my uncle said that was his little parakeet and we brought him back to my house.. Well we put him in a cage and I kept thinking this little bird must have a tale to tell, if he could talk.. Then one day we got electricity and I had fans blowing the hot air and trying to dry things out, well one of the fans would blow every so ofter on this little parakeet and I watched his feathers get all fluffy and I realized this poor bird was reliving his experiences everytime this fan would blow on him.. I moved him..  

This uncle died about a month after the hurricane of some illness that they never really figured out what it was.. I think it was too much stress for him, he lost everything and gave up... So I think that these storms have a death toll thats after the fact that isn't reported..  All his friends lived in that trailer park and they were all gone..
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: August 27, 2006, 02:52:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
Klaasend can you repost the satellite photo/map of CnCs area

I've got several of them, which one do you want?

Is that a narrow alley between CnCs and the Ritz building?

Cna you post this same photo without text at bottom and with location of Diamonds International marked?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 27, 2006, 02:56:36 PM »

Shizaru - I'll do a new one for you.  Hold on.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: August 27, 2006, 02:58:04 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Mandatory visitor evacuation in the keys has been issued...not for residents yet.

That meand SandraK may need to evacuate soon....oh no...I forgot...she is in India....no I mean Michigan...never mind.. Wink

NAH, let her stay wherever she thinks she is. LaLa Land must be so entertaining for her. Laughing

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: August 27, 2006, 02:58:26 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Just a short story that I found interesting.. After the hurricane I went down to look at my uncles trailer and when we got down to Homestead there were no more trailers.. We finally found a spot where his trailer used to be but nothing was there.. I was looking around at some panels and I lifted one up and there was a little parakeet alive and scared.. Well I picked him up and my uncle said that was his little parakeet and we brought him back to my house.. Well we put him in a cage and I kept thinking this little bird must have a tale to tell, if he could talk.. Then one day we got electricity and I had fans blowing the hot air and trying to dry things out, well one of the fans would blow every so ofter on this little parakeet and I watched his feathers get all fluffy and I realized this poor bird was reliving his experiences everytime this fan would blow on him.. I moved him..  

This uncle died about a month after the hurricane of some illness that they never really figured out what it was.. I think it was too much stress for him, he lost everything and gave up... So I think that these storms have a death toll thats after the fact that isn't reported..  All his friends lived in that trailer park and they were all gone..

Terry and others ~ I better clarify when I wrote that his stories and recollections were hilarious to me........I was speaking of the ex-wife story he had just relayed......NOT anything to do with the hurricanes ~  thought I better post this 'cause I don't want y'all to think I'm some sort of unfeeling loser. Embarassed
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: August 27, 2006, 03:02:15 PM »

As long as I'm in a posting mood:

Tyler ~ Anna ~ and I'm trying to think of all the other names  Embarassed .....
PLEASE come back and see us!

I miss reading all the various posts and different viewpoints on some of the issues.

The Monks that are still here are just great . . . I would just like to see those who are MIA.

Heck, I can't even remember what happened to cause everyone to leave!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: August 27, 2006, 03:05:44 PM »

SHIZARU

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 27, 2006, 03:07:00 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
As long as I'm in a posting mood:

Tyler ~ Anna ~ and I'm trying to think of all the other names  Embarassed .....
PLEASE come back and see us!

I miss reading all the various posts and different viewpoints on some of the issues.

The Monks that are still here are just great . . . I would just like to see those who are MIA.

Heck, I can't even remember what happened to cause everyone to leave!

Ditto  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: August 27, 2006, 03:42:19 PM »

JAIME C. - AT THE BAHIA 08/25/2006

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 27, 2006, 03:43:48 PM »

Need to move this thread along Laughing  Don't want to be stuck on page 49 all day, lol  Laughing
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: August 27, 2006, 03:45:51 PM »

Need to move this thread along Laughing  Don't want to be stuck on page 49 all day, lol  Laughing

LOL...Klaas,do you know how to make my felix the cat icon animate?It's a gif file.
Smile

Joran Aint Nothing But A Golden Monster In Training
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: August 27, 2006, 03:46:49 PM »

OK Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: August 27, 2006, 03:48:09 PM »

Hey Monkeys.... I am going to watch the Little League World Series...but I thought I would say that so the thread could move...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: August 27, 2006, 03:48:38 PM »

Quote from: "Smish"

LOL...Klaas,do you know how to make my felix the cat icon animate?It's a gif file.
Smile

I don't have the time or expertise to create an animation but I can modify it if it's already an animation.  Where is the .gif file?  Is there a link on the web to it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 27, 2006, 03:49:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"

OK Laughing

I can always count on you, lol  Laughing
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: August 27, 2006, 03:50:19 PM »

Does anyone know IF Rudy was forced into having the Dutch investigators come in or was it really just a choice for him?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: August 27, 2006, 03:50:54 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hey Monkeys.... I am going to watch the Little League World Series...but I thought I would say that so the thread could move...

I'm watching the Yankees they're infirst place Laughing
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: August 27, 2006, 03:51:32 PM »

Smile

I don't have the time or expertise to create an animation but I can modify it if it's already an animation.  Where is the .gif file?  Is there a link on the web to it?

It's already a animation,GIF file and it's in my files and on photobucket.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: August 27, 2006, 03:52:36 PM »

Does anyone know IF Rudy was forced into having the Dutch investigators come in or was it really just a choice for him?

I would say no one forced Rudy because he is part of the coverup team.  Rudy has a plan.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: August 27, 2006, 03:53:25 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

I'm watching the Yankees they're infirst place Laughing

don't rub it in.... Very Happy that was a massacre....

SMISH... I think Rudy is just trying to pretend to do something...I hope I am wrong...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.