March 28, 2024, 04:43:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CORRUPTION FACTS FOR MEDIA DISTRIBUTION  (Read 17272 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 03:04:31 AM »

Even before Joran's confession, there was a lot of evidence of Paulus' involvement in Natalee's disappearance. Those pieces take on even more significance in light of it. Below is a sampling of the pieces that point toward Joran's Father being the "Daury" that Joran named. There is more; much more.

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteran - June 29/05

JOHN:....... “He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

Aruba, by Dave Holloway: pg. 118-119

"Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I (Dave) saw Deputy Police Comissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos and Charlie's. The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from these two. As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity. The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of women. I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions. He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder. That brought to mind one of Joran's statements. He referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos. Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat. The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea. Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair A Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.

Aruba by Dave Holloway (Pg.181)

In October, 2005 Aruban authorities approached Dave Holloway and informed him that Koen Gottenbos could possibly be the key to solving the case.  Nevertheless, Koen was never interrogated again in spite of the promises of Gerold Dompig.  The assistant prosecutor, Amalin Flanegin, quit because she believed that Koen lied when he was interrogated in the initial stages of the investigation, and Dompig refused bring him in again.  A meeting that took place between Koen's father and the investigators could possibly reveal an explanation.

Superior Court - Diario - 02-14-2007
“Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn. Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions.” (Translation Credit: Diario)
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/2/14/

Beth and Jug Twitty maintain that on the morning of May 31, 2005 Paulus Van der Sloot stated that he picked up Joran at McDonald's parking lot at 4:00 AM on May 30, 2005 - mere hours after Natalee Holloway had gone missing. Beth recorded this time in her journal. However, by June 16/17, 2005 Paulus had changed the pickup time to 11:00 PM on May 29, 2005.

The Aruban Attorney representing Natalee's family stated in a letter to the prosector that Jug asserts Claudio Eldrige is aware of the time that Paulus stated and she inquires as to whether or not Claudio has been interrogated.

Electronic record timeline for May 30
7:02 am: Paulus visits hotmail

7:34-7:37 pm: Paulus vists several stock-related sites

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs". Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

9:18 pm: VDS computer infected with virus

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT WAS ALLOWED TO CHANGE HIS SON'S STATEMENT TO POLICE

Paulus Van Der Sloot was allowed to be present when the Aruban police took Joran's first witness statement and was allowed to edit Joran's statement before it was entered into the public record. That statement is still missing.

Furthermore it was his close friend and Lead Investigator Jan van der Straten who was present for the statement and allowed Paulus Van Der Sloot to edit his son's statement.

And in this segment Deepak seems to indicate Paulus Van der Sloot is involved in the crime.
D to J: You don’t give a shit about your the members of your won family
J to D: The only thing that I can think of is my family I do what my family tells me to do
J to D: Right, +++++
D to J: Your own father, unbelievable
J to D: Wat my father,it is your [plural your] fault that he is arrested. I didn’t declare anything against my father, you [plural you] declared against my father
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 03:14:14 AM »

DNA Was taken from Beth Holloway to compare to something..What was it? We know DNA was taken from JK2 but they said it was not taken correctly and they destroyed it and the results. What were they comparing it to?
===============================
DNA

Lawyer Rudi Oomen, the Attorney-General asked to launch an investigation into the withholding of evidence by the PPS. These DNA material that is exculpatory for his client. The material was in July decreased. On appeal the Court when certain that the taking of the material was not legitimate and that the material had to be destroyed, as well as any research results.

The OM confirmed in a letter that it had happened. At the session of the Court last week asked the court according to Oomen by this DNA material. Hoofdofficier Karin Janssen gave it that the results of the DNA test known to the PPS were known and that they were exculpatory for both Satish and Deepak Kalpoe.

Oomen: "It is shocking to hear that there is apparently still at the research material has been committed, and even worse to hear that the exculpatory results never have been added to the dossier, while they are known to the PPS. Both the judge and the lawyers could not know this. "

Oomen makes the comparison with the Nienke case in the Netherlands, where exculpatory material was withheld. Oomen: "It goes to the roots of the rule of law if this kind of things happen. As a defense, you can rely on the PPS. "(Amigoe)

http://tinyurl.com/hd9cj

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 10:25:18 AM »

Suggestion from Private Eye in the NH thread:

San is some kind of Houdini!

SAN is a powerpoint wiz.  The monkey bullet points and transparent background were my ideas but San figured out how to do it, LOL 

Klaas and Monkeys,

Should we have 2 or 3 tiers of facts of the case, based upon level of credibility of the facts, or whether it is evidence in the case file, known to Beth etc, accepted by, known first hand, second hand, or some ranking. I noticed someone had prepared an "organizational chart" of the parties that accomplished the coverup, which was nice. I wonder if we should prepare an organizational chart of the Aruban government showing powers of that "agency" and then "superimpose that chart" over the organizational chart of individuals to see what agency had the power to affect an act of the cover up and then try to narrow it down as to which employee acted on behalf of Joran. What did you think about the Criminal Law Summary contained in the Human Rights Document at the University of Minnesota. The documents is about Human Rights and Torture, but in the course of enforcing that treaty is seemed to give an English Version of a fairly specific summation of Aruban Law. If we felt that is indeed credible, then we would have the ability to compare the OM's explanation of why such and such was done applicable to the Aruban law, which we were always told we didn't understand.

Then begin at the first of the case, and try and establish at what point something was needed to be done to affect the coverup, and then pin point which agency had the authority to accomplish it, and then look to see who most likely accomplished it. While there are many in Aruba who know of specific acts which were unusual, there are few decision makers who were actually a part of the coverup. The Dutch don't staff the individual policemans, but they do police management, they don't staff the entire proscecutors office, but top people they do, and so on.

I got the impression Dompig was confused at what was going on at times. He was jsut doing his job when he reported the 06/10/2005 confession, but once it hit the news, I think the dutch jumped Rudy and Rudy brought Dompig under control, only I am not sure he was told everything. Rudy seemed to sweep all accidental leaks under the rug when their was a mistake made in the cover up, no matter how obvious the act was, and he didn't seem particularly happy about it. There is a huge disconect between the courts, police, and prosecutor vs the Aruban government and the OMs.

If you follow this you are brilliant, because I am not sure what I have written,:) But I think this might be too large to pull together. I was going to add should we also create an organizational chart so to speak of social relationships to establish the social fabric of the island, or should it be treated like an additional agency of the Aruban government to account for types like Renhoe?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2008, 12:27:41 PM »

Jan van der Straaten was either fired or forced to retire in early June, 2005.
He sued in a court of law and won the case to be reinstated as Police
Commissioner. That was the reason for the changing of the guard.
I will look for confirmation.  VDStraaten/Dompig/VDStraaten/Dompig
More on van der Straaten
Yes, it was van der Straaten who cried foul and withdrew any confession on behalf of Joran. These kids would NEVER have been allowed to confess regardless of when the confession might have been made.

Uncle Jan and Uncle Ben were there to see to it that no confessions were made even if they were if you follow. Van der Straaten admitted to other members of ALE that something bad happened and they took Joran to show them where.

But keep in mind Joran "confessed" that DEEPAK did it and "We buried her" near the fisherman's huts. Not much of a confession to confess that somebody else did it.

Anyway, van der Straaten did not have the notes transcribed until June 13 and by then, he had conferred with Paulus or whomever he was working in concert with and all that about who did what to Natalee was just missing from the transcription. But initially, van der Straaten said that the information could not be used because it was taken after too many hours of interrogation of Joran. I never understood if he meant too many hours on the clock or too many hours on Joran.

There will not be a record of Joran retracting any confession because Uncle Jan took care of it all for him.
At least this is how I remember it and it was VERY interesting at the time. I was paying very close attention.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2008, 12:30:09 PM »

What Does van der Straten Know About Natalee Holloway?

h/t to Hasibokus - read more there.

In a Dutch interview Aruban Police Superintendent Jan van der Straten told the reporter that he doesn’t believe that Natalee is still alive.

With regard to Natalee’s status, van der Straaten gave the following statement to a Dutch reporter:

Translation:

Rep: Any hopes for a positive outcome?

Jan: You always have to be hopeful, but I don’t believe anymore that we will find Natalee alive.

Rep: Why not?

Jan: Because I know the details of the investigation and you don't!

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/what_does_van_d.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.