April 27, 2024, 05:38:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224832 times)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2008, 01:41:04 PM »

klaasend: LaLa:

Mbox
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2008, 01:41:09 PM »

I was just browsing through the RTL.NL site and found a set of 20 photos in the case.  Some from early in the case I hadn't seen.  Also this photo of the pay phone Joran alegedly used:

RTL.NL photo set

http://tinyurl.com/yqbctc

that phone looks awfully new to have been there in the hot sun and wind for 32 months or more.  has anyone checked to see if that's the same phone or kind of phone or even if there was a phone there when natalee was?  jvds spent time at the marriott in 2006  with his dutch girl friend, he could have just seen it then or even a later trip there, since the marriott seems to be another of his hangouts.
dennisintn

Good point, Dennis.  I also would like to know what sway over the Marriott the wonky eyed Joran has that he could stay there in summer rather than at his parent's home with a girlfriend who comes from abroad.  Did he pay for all that? I feel quite sure he was not paying in cash.  Was he "laundering money?"  Or is there someone at the Marriott who in conjunction with Joran has done "some stuff together."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2008, 01:41:22 PM »

It seems to me that the Kalpoe brother's were not present when Natalie died.  I think that explains why none of the three ratted the other out.  I think that the Kalpoe's were involved in some type of incriminating behavior (i.e. date rape drug) but that they didn't know what happened to Natalee.  Any thoughts?

Just waking up here but I agree about the K2's.  I think the only reason they agreed to go along with the lie was because they knew Natalee was given a drug and Joran threatened them.  I believe also that they JK2 have drugged girls together before Natalee.

I find it hard to believe the K2 could score without some kinda help.....

Well, you never know.  Desperate times call for desperate women.  Smile

The most recent photos of Deepak and Satish after they were released as suspects got alot of attention from some of the members of RU.  A few of the RU posters were actually "swooning" over Deepak.  No accounting for taste I guess 

Okay.... I was just sitting here trying to be quiet, eat my lunch while I catch up and get back to work, but I just had to respond to this one......YYYYYUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2008, 01:47:18 PM »

Hi Blogmonks,

You were talking about lawyer Moszkowicz the other day; the lawyer that assists Beth in her civil complaint against JvdS.
I just remembered that Moszkowicz and his father (a high profile lawyer as well) featered in a commercial some time ago. One of a series of very funny commercials from an insurance-company with their slogan 'Even Apeldoorn bellen!' (Something like: Have to call to Apeldoorn for a minute.')
Just HAVE to post it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckQyxU3rotk&feature=related

LOL  I saw this a couple days ago and downloaded.  What I wanted to do was take certain screens at the end and superimpose Joran's face on the kid.  Unfortunately, it appears to have some kind of block or copywrite protection that doesn't allow me to do that.  I tried everything, LOLOL

That would indeed be a lot of fun (and maybe inspiring to Moszkowicz as well). I just looked if I could maybe achieve something in that direction but I couldn't even get my 'Tube-tv' started with which i download youtube-videos. I'll look into it some more and let you know!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2008, 01:54:08 PM »

Amigoe.com

Snip

“The Court questioned the verity of this statement, while we could have arrested him for a third time”, explained district attorney Dop Kruimel.  Some of the things he said were partly consistent with justice’s own investigation.  Others were not though, like the boat he mentioned; that has not been found yet.”

The OM has no statutory remedies left against the decision.  The investigation in the Holloway-case will continue with 25 detectives working on it and Van der Sloot remains the suspect.  The OM will decide on further prosecution of Van der Sloot after they are done with the investigation.   

According to his lawyer Bert De Rooij, “Joran van der Sloot is not well off.  He is in hiding and is constantly being threatened.  Whether that is in the Netherlands or in Aruba, is not known.  The lawyer said that he is not hiding for the police, but for the people’s tribunal.  He has serious reasons to believe that he won’t make it across the street if we let him go free.”

Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries is of the opinion that by not arresting Joran van der Sloot, he is being rewarded for undermining the police investigation.  He also does not understand that the Court does not want to arrest him because the Court is under the impression that Joran is a consistent liar.  “The fact that a person constantly lies in a case of life and death, is precisely a motive to keep him/her locked behind bars.”

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2008, 01:57:09 PM »

Amigoe.com

Snip

“The Court questioned the verity of this statement, while we could have arrested him for a third time”, explained district attorney Dop Kruimel.  Some of the things he said were partly consistent with justice’s own investigation.  Others were not though, like the boat he mentioned; that has not been found yet.”

The OM has no statutory remedies left against the decision.  The investigation in the Holloway-case will continue with 25 detectives working on it and Van der Sloot remains the suspect.  The OM will decide on further prosecution of Van der Sloot after they are done with the investigation.   

According to his lawyer Bert De Rooij, “Joran van der Sloot is not well off.  He is in hiding and is constantly being threatened. Whether that is in the Netherlands or in Aruba, is not known.  The lawyer said that he is not hiding for the police, but for the people’s tribunal.  He has serious reasons to believe that he won’t make it across the street if we let him go free.”

Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries is of the opinion that by not arresting Joran van der Sloot, he is being rewarded for undermining the police investigation.  He also does not understand that the Court does not want to arrest him because the Court is under the impression that Joran is a consistent liar.  “The fact that a person constantly lies in a case of life and death, is precisely a motive to keep him/her locked behind bars.”

Well Amigoe.com, pardon me for not giving a......(to be completed by the reader)!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2008, 02:06:03 PM »

I was just browsing through the RTL.NL site and found a set of 20 photos in the case.  Some from early in the case I hadn't seen.  Also this photo of the pay phone Joran alegedly used:

RTL.NL photo set

that phone looks awfully new to have been there in the hot sun and wind for 32 months or more.  has anyone checked to see if that's the same phone or kind of phone or even if there was a phone there when natalee was?  jvds spent time at the marriott in 2006  with his dutch girl friend, he could have just seen it then or even a later trip there, since the marriott seems to be another of his hangouts.
dennisintn

Good point, Dennis.  I also would like to know what sway over the Marriott the wonky eyed Joran has that he could stay there in summer rather than at his parent's home with a girlfriend who comes from abroad.  Did he pay for all that? I feel quite sure he was not paying in cash.  Was he "laundering money?"  Or is there someone at the Marriott who in conjunction with Joran has done "some stuff together."

And why did his Mother tell him to stay away from the Marriott?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2008, 02:09:40 PM »

Hotlinks and one-page synopsis - both are great ideas! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2008, 02:11:51 PM »

Amigoe.com

Snip

According to his lawyer Bert De Rooij, “Joran van der Sloot is not well off.  He is in hiding and is constantly being threatened.  Whether that is in the Netherlands or in Aruba, is not known.  The lawyer said that he is not hiding for the police, but for the people’s tribunal.  He has serious reasons to believe that he won’t make it across the street if we let him go free.”

I think the problem they are having with Joran is not that he is a liar.  It's that he tells the truth.  In his lying statements (staments that are mostly lies) there is some truth in it and in his truthful statements (statements that are mostly truthful) there are some lies in there also.  It would be easier if it was all lies or all truth, it's the mixture that is frustrating, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2008, 02:13:41 PM »

Why would they have a payphone that can only dial internationally outside of Aruba? Also why would the coast guard investigate this phone? 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2008, 02:18:29 PM »

Here's another funny.  This is the real song that the one sung about Joran is a parody of.  I think it is Dutch?  Has the real English subtitles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddVAtgSyVLo&feature=related

So naturally some joker had to translate it to English phonetically.  If any of the Dutch posters are wondering how Dutch sounds to English speakers, this translation is hilarious.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCRl5vlMk1I

For some very odd reason, I just love that song!  Such a catchy tune with a boat with such a nice name.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2008, 02:22:06 PM »

Why would they have a payphone that can only dial internationally outside of Aruba? Also why would the coast guard investigate this phone? 
I sometimes jump over on RU and read...and I'm pretty sure that Glenda?? wrote that there wasn't even a payphone there in 2005..I read this  when the tapes first came out it may not have been her but I know I read it on RU....I have been back to see if I could locate the post but have not had any luck so far.... And No I'm not a RU fan I'm just like Klaas and some others I find them pretty comical

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2008, 02:25:19 PM »

dennisintn

I knnow when I want to make an international call, I always go outside where it is real noisy and I would have to stand up, no chair to sit in and use a credit card with lots of numbers, etc., right?

Who would want to use an outside pay phone to make international calls?  That whole concept is just plain weird! 

And I believe Peter R deVies made a local call on it, didn't he, just to prove it could be done?  Think he called the ALE from it while he was there last time. 

Anyone have any links to this?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2008, 02:27:42 PM »

One thing I would like to say about this that keeps nagging me. 

We are making this presentation for the uniformed, including some of the talking heads.  At the same time, we are also making it easier for Joran's defense team by giving them a list of the things they are going to need to defend in court.  They will undoubtedly have the cover up for the things we have posted ready at the time of trial. 

Is there any way to ask Beth if this is okay with her?

One thing Maria brought to my attention is that we can talk all we want, but the only place the talking counts is what is said in court.

Something to think about.  I hope I am making myself clear.

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2008, 02:29:27 PM »

We could send the media a PP presentation, short and to the point with "hotlinks" to SM forum pages that reference the detail if they choose to read.

Klaas, I was thinking along the same lines.

At each point write something like:

While being taped in the back of the police van Deepak Kalpoe said, "your own father"*

Have the your own father highlighted where you can click on it, and the click sends you to the whole document where the statement came from.  Have it (your own father) highlighted on the statement for easier access to the quote. 

This way it will be nice and neat on the list page and each point will be documented by the whole statement and no one will have to go searching through the whole statement to find what they are looking for.

I LOVE that suggestion!!!! That was probably what you guys were talking about all along and I just didn't "get" it. OK! I'm with you! (I know that makes your day, huh?) 

Otherwise known as a 'drill down data mining' kind of thing!

Well, I like the KISS theory (keep it simple, Sweetheart).

Gunslinger, data miners and shyster lawyers all in the same thread.  Argh.  I need to take a break.

Sounds like I do too!

Gunslinger
~  You are just fine, IMO.     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2008, 02:30:09 PM »

I sometimes jump over on RU and read...and I'm pretty sure that Glenda?? wrote that there wasn't even a payphone there in 2005..I read this  when the tapes first came out it may not have been her but I know I read it on RU....I have been back to see if I could locate the post but have not had any luck so far.... And No I'm not a RU fan I'm just like Klaas and some others I find them pretty comical

Hi Hotping..It doesnt matter as I don't think he used a payphone at all,he had a perfectly good cell phone in hand and all his pimp friends have cell phones. Yes RU is comical,Most are like evil cartoon characters..It's even funnier when they fight amongst themselves 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2008, 02:31:32 PM »

Oh, shoot, sorry, Puzzler.  Edited to correct quotes.

One thing I would like to say about this that keeps nagging me. 

We are making this presentation for the uniformed, including some of the talking heads.  At the same time, we are also making it easier for Joran's defense team by giving them a list of the things they are going to need to defend in court.  They will undoubtedly have the cover up for the things we have posted ready at the time of trial. 

Is there any way to ask Beth if this is okay with her?

One thing Maria brought to my attention is that we can talk all we want, but the only place the talking counts is what is said in court.

Something to think about.  I hope I am making myself clear.

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2008, 02:38:32 PM »

Bearly,

I definitely think the family or at least Beth should approve anything we produce.

And I think your points are very well taken and thought out.

It is for sure something to keep in mind.

I can only hope that our end product is so convincing they will have no defense.  But it should be done in just such a manner and you are right, we should keep in mind tipping off the defense team which consists of not only the attorneys for Joran but the entire Aruban government.

Imagine someone so stupid that he has an entire government (aka AHATA) defending him and still the whole world knows what he did and that he is guilty of some grievous crime or other.

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2008, 02:43:12 PM »

Hi Hotping..It doesnt matter as I don't think he used a payphone at all,he had a perfectly good cell phone in hand and all his pimp friends have cell phones. Yes RU is comical,Most are like evil cartoon characters..It's even funnier when they fight amongst themselves 
Thanks *******...I agree He only said He used the payphone to draw attention away from the cellphone that He really used or He used the payphone to call Anita in Holland.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2008, 02:43:37 PM »

RTL.NL photo set

dennisintn

And why did his Mother tell him to stay away from the Marriott?

Great point.  There is some "there" there.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.