March 29, 2024, 08:14:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 222931 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 01:38:52 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3321707/_Eigen_boek_Patrick_in_VS__.html

Private book Patrick in US
AMSTERDAM - The Almelose entrepreneur Patrick van der Eem (34) wants to conquer America with a book about his own experiences as undercover at Joran van der Sloot. He has signed a contract with a well-known American literary agent. The coming week will be the rights to his book in the United States are sold by auction.

That confirmed yesterday his Dutch representative, Peter Schouten. "There is great interest," he says. "The agent sees a potential kaskraker in his undercoveroperatie." In the United States drew the literary agent David Vigliano earlier for millions of books sold on the American market.

The entrepreneur in hydraulic hoses Van der Eem his book will reveal how he was invited by Peter R. De Vries as infiltrator was deployed at Van der Sloot. If pseudogangster as he led the confession about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Van der Eem off yesterday traveled to Aruba, where he does his story to an American writer who optekent his story. The first chapter in America will appear in a major American newspaper, The New York Post. The book will be released in the United States under the title Disposed (Weggewerkt), and is also about how his family undercoveroperatie witnessed. The appearance of a private book leaked to The Telegraph, when Van der Eem with his family in our country took photographs for the cover.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 01:39:15 AM »

Preview, Preview, Preview.....you know we are working on putting together an outline to send to the various media outlets. Red is going to use the same, or similar outline to do posts on the front page of SM.

San was working on a sample template tonight...check this out

I like it Smile Just my head spins thinking of everything. Like Joran missing one shoe then two.Looking for size 14 then they are 10.5. Dompig on American Tv saying Natalee killing herself but the next day telling Dutch Tv she was raped and murdered. The lies surrounding the search of the VDS house. Jan VDS,KJ,Dennis Jacobs,Wit...My head explodes thinking of everything..It's important the media picks up on all of that and especially the courts ruling on Paulus and what they said.

I'M not very organized so I am glad you guys are Smile

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 01:39:26 AM »

Was cathing up with updates, the underlaying Shago Aruba Picture is starting to get a new framework...

Remember their are 46 to to go... Back to decoding...and peeling the layers.

On a another note: Can Schotland Yard Help...on bringing Justice....

Should start doing a court in absentia against all these people. no travel to the USA no more..embargo...and you will see that the whole community will spring into acction and probably start pointing fingers and snitch..

Remember the simplecity outweight the complexity...

Can not use the Interpol...their is a direct link in the ALE ....that link can be contaminated.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2008, 01:39:54 AM »

Nite all Monkey's, time for this pup to get some sleep. Keep up the excellent work!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 01:40:13 AM »

That really says it all -- doesn't  it!

Scrappie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 01:43:07 AM »

Preview, Preview, Preview.....you know we are working on putting together an outline to send to the various media outlets. Red is going to use the same, or similar outline to do posts on the front page of SM.

San was working on a sample template tonight...check this out

It's looking good!  Thanks for all the hard work Klaas and San!

Looks great!  Although you may want to spell out what things like C&C and J2K mean for the idiots in the MSM.  If they haven't followed the case they won't get it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 01:44:03 AM »

Was cathing up with updates, the underlaying Shago Aruba Picture is starting to get a new framework...

Remember their are 46 to to go... Back to decoding...and peeling the layers.

On a another note: Can Schotland Yard Help...on bringing Justice....

Should start doing a court in absentia against all these people. no travel to the USA no more..embargo...and you will see that the whole community will spring into acction and probably start pointing fingers and snitch..

Remember the simplecity outweight the complexity...

Can not use the Interpol...their is a direct link in the ALE ....that link can be contaminated.

Capslock - I have no idea what Scottland Yard can or cannot do.  My guess is they can't do any more than the FBI can do.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 01:45:20 AM »

Forget the words in the template SAMPLE above, we were just playing around.  I just wanted to show you the design and that San figured out how to use the monkey pic for bullet points.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 01:46:15 AM »

Nite Kiwi
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 01:46:42 AM »

Yes, wreck, the girl he saved could be his own.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 02:01:50 AM »

Yes, a beautiful family!  Maybe some of the "nay-sayers" could understand why he would feel a responsibility to do what he did if they saw what he has at stake!  I'll definately buy his book, hope it's in English, lol!  But I think I'd probably buy it anyway!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 02:08:15 AM »

I just wrote Karin Janssen..Judging by her communication with Natalee's Family I doubt I will ever hear back. I just wanted to know one question from her. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 02:11:12 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 02:12:13 AM »

Goodnight Everyone!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 02:15:14 AM »

I just wrote Karin Janssen..Judging by her communication with Natalee's Family I doubt I will ever hear back. I just wanted to know one question from her. 

Please tell what it is....don't make me guess...I'm very tired and have knots in my neck from too many hours at this computer.....

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 02:19:27 AM »

Visit from Aruba
08 February 2006   

Yesterday, Karin Janssen, Chief Public Justice in Aruba, and Gerald Dompig, head of the Aruban police, an evening with us visiting. Reason for their coming to Canada: the still unsolved disappearance of Natalie Holloway. Thus they have an extensive yesterday visited the Dutch Forensic Institute. This morning it was back to the Utrecht polite. Here is Charles them uitgeleide after a pleasant evening.
Karin and I know each other since high school. Charles and I have spent our honeymoon at her on Aruba. It was great fun to see Karin!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 02:25:38 AM »

Picture taken before Joran went to give his DNA

DNA

Lawyer Rudi Oomen, the Attorney-General asked to launch an investigation into the withholding of evidence by the PPS. These DNA material that is exculpatory for his client. The material was in July decreased. On appeal the Court when certain that the taking of the material was not legitimate and that the material had to be destroyed, as well as any research results.

The OM confirmed in a letter that it had happened. At the session of the Court last week asked the court according to Oomen by this DNA material. Hoofdofficier Karin Janssen gave it that the results of the DNA test known to the PPS were known and that they were exculpatory for both Satish and Deepak Kalpoe.

Oomen: "It is shocking to hear that there is apparently still at the research material has been committed, and even worse to hear that the exculpatory results never have been added to the dossier, while they are known to the PPS. Both the judge and the lawyers could not know this. "

Oomen makes the comparison with the Nienke case in the Netherlands, where exculpatory material was withheld. Oomen: "It goes to the roots of the rule of law if this kind of things happen. As a defense, you can rely on the PPS. "(Amigoe)

http://tinyurl.com/hd9cj

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 02:37:22 AM »

I think I know what your question is now! 

I have a few more to go with it....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 02:48:11 AM »

Hi Anna, I see you lurking
If you talk to Robots would you please tell him that I truly miss him.....and send my best wishes to him.

I'm off to bed so I won't get in trouble now.

Goodnight everyone!  for real this time....

crazybabyborg
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 02:56:30 AM »

Even before Joran's confession, there was a lot of evidence of Paulus' involvement in Natalee's disappearance. Those pieces take on even more significance in light of it. Below is a sampling of the pieces that point toward Joran's Father being the "Daury" that Joran named. There is more; much more.

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteran - June 29/05
JOHN:....... “He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

Aruba, by Dave Holloway: pg. 118-119

"Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I (Dave) saw Deputy Police Comissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos and Charlie's. The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from these two. As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity. The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of women. I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions. He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder. That brought to mind one of Joran's statements. He referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos. Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat. The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea. Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair A Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.

Aruba by Dave Holloway (Pg.181)

In October, 2005 Aruban authorities approached Dave Holloway and informed him that Koen Gottenbos could possibly be the key to solving the case.  Nevertheless, Koen was never interrogated again in spite of the promises of Gerold Dompig.  The assistant prosecutor, Amalin Flanegin, quit because she believed that Koen lied when he was interrogated in the initial stages of the investigation, and Dompig refused bring him in again.  A meeting that took place between Koen's father and the investigators could possibly reveal an explanation.

Superior Court - Diario - 02-14-2007
“Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn. Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions.” (Translation Credit: Diario)
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/2/14/

Beth and Jug Twitty maintain that on the morning of May 31, 2005 Paulus Van der Sloot stated that he picked up Joran at McDonald's parking lot at 4:00 AM on May 30, 2005 - mere hours after Natalee Holloway had gone missing. Beth recorded this time in her journal. However, by June 16/17, 2005 Paulus had changed the pickup time to 11:00 PM on May 29, 2005.

The Aruban Attorney representing Natalee's family stated in a letter to the prosector that Jug asserts Claudio Eldrige is aware of the time that Paulus stated and she inquires as to whether or not Claudio has been interrogated.

Electronic record timeline for May 30
7:02 am: Paulus visits hotmail

7:34-7:37 pm: Paulus vists several stock-related sites

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs". Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

9:18 pm: VDS computer infected with virus

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT WAS ALLOWED TO CHANGE HIS SON'S STATEMENT TO POLICE

Paulus Van Der Sloot was allowed to be present when the Aruban police took Joran's first witness statement and was allowed to edit Joran's statement before it was entered into the public record. That statement is still missing.

Furthermore it was his close friend and Lead Investigator Jan van der Straten who was present for the statement and allowed Paulus Van Der Sloot to edit his son's statement.

And in this segment Deepak seems to indicate Paulus Van der Sloot is involved in the crime.

D to J: You don’t give a shit about your the members of your won family
J to D: The only thing that I can think of is my family I do what my family tells me to do
J to D: Right, +++++
D to J: Your own father, unbelievable
J to D: Wat my father,it is your [plural your] fault that he is arrested. I didn’t declare anything against my father, you [plural you] declared against my father
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 03:08:19 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.