April 28, 2024, 12:13:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224891 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: February 18, 2008, 05:37:51 PM »

For any crossword freaks:

This Sunday New York Times Magazine crossword puzzle, 39 down, five letters, Tourist mecca near Venezuela.

I've already written them suggesting some other clues in the future.
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: February 18, 2008, 05:41:49 PM »

IMO the house stop with Natalee & 2K was just to find the next party
Possibly Freddy was already there
The stops along the way were to get the pimps together
Most likely SW beach
Odd evidence found
6:30 am call FROM Santa Lucia-last stop-Joran calling Paulus
My guess is: Rancho Daimari area (cucunu house/apts)

Daury could be Mark Jr...He fits the description
Why wasnt this "pimp" ever questioned? Everyone else was.

I have mentioned that here almost daily for a month and it does not seem to generate any interest.
Which part exactly?

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: February 18, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »

Have there been any official release of the Aruban authority's transcripts of the Natalee case? I hear a lot of "he said, she said" but it's hard to give anything much credit because it isn't released from an official source.  Is Aruba going to release any of their recorded statements?

We only have some of the Process Verbals, statements made by suspects under questioning by ALE.

I think they are in the section under Natalee Holloway entitled Important Case Documents.  You will find it by going to the Home section then Natalee Holloway.

Oddly, we have a few pages of one by Paulus vs Sloot with large section missing.

But we do not have nearly all of them.  Wish we could read those, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: February 18, 2008, 05:50:48 PM »

if y'all want to get serious about the boycott, someone with more time than me should start a not-for-profit organization, raise some funds and go to DC and lobby some of these crooks, i mean Senators and Congressmen.  Thats how you get shit done.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 18, 2008, 05:51:01 PM »

Frank,

Is that true about Mark Purcell Jr getting busted with drugs or is it satie?

I know you don't like to answer about that but I can't always tell and have taken that literally. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 18, 2008, 05:52:03 PM »

Frank,

Is that true about Mark Purcell Jr getting busted with drugs or is it satie?

I know you don't like to answer about that but I can't always tell and have taken that literally. 

Edit satie to satire!

Grumble grumble about no edit button.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: February 18, 2008, 05:53:31 PM »

Anna,

I'm not sure which post you are referring?

Is satire even possible when it comes to Aruba?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: February 18, 2008, 05:56:20 PM »

Anna,

I'm not sure which post you are referring?

Is satire even possible when it comes to Aruba?

The one about Mark Jr being busted for GHB and his wife said he needed it for personal use?

Someone also posted a link to it today.

I am a little dense at times and don't always get it when people are using satire.

You are right, it is hard to do about Aruba because everything is so extreme, extremely wrong!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 18, 2008, 05:56:51 PM »

Have there been any official release of the Aruban authority's transcripts of the Natalee case? I hear a lot of "he said, she said" but it's hard to give anything much credit because it isn't released from an official source.  Is Aruba going to release any of their recorded statements?

The official document, PV's that are posted here at SM are official.  Just like the documents received by Greta and others are official.  The authorities will give out anything for a price.  We of course didn't pay for them but I suspect a media source did.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 18, 2008, 05:58:07 PM »

For any crossword freaks:

This Sunday New York Times Magazine crossword puzzle, 39 down, five letters, Tourist mecca near Venezuela.

I've already written them suggesting some other clues in the future.

I just woke up everyone in the office!!!!

Existence is futile.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 18, 2008, 05:59:56 PM »

Patrick and his book:

His agent, Peter Schouten used to be the email contact on Peter R. Devries, English site.  Now, it is Devries, himself.

Who is the American journalist the Peter met up with IN ARUBA, to write his book??  Please tell me it is someone I have never heard of....

Anna

The Anna bot parody reminded me of a description of Klaasend....

Yes, that part about banning and keeping channel clear sounds like Klaas.  Maybe we should call her Klaasanna, lol.  Something tells me she wouldn't like that, however.  Also the part about stopping spam would be Klaas.

But I just like to hear a song with my name in it.  And not a mean one like Joran's.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: February 18, 2008, 06:02:57 PM »

if y'all want to get serious about the boycott, someone with more time than me should start a not-for-profit organization, raise some funds and go to DC and lobby some of these crooks, i mean Senators and Congressmen.  Thats how you get shit done.

You mean like a PAC?  Well, good idea but I think the crooks expect large campaign contributions and we don't have any money.

I wonder if they would pay attention otherwise.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2008, 06:05:33 PM »

Anna,

send me the link
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: February 18, 2008, 06:08:27 PM »

You mean like a PAC?  Well, good idea but I think the crooks expect large campaign contributions and we don't have any money.

I wonder if they would pay attention otherwise.

you would be surprised.

also, organized protest get allot of attention down there.

This started with a couple of buddies riding their Harleys to DC in protest of the gov leaving POW and MIA's behind in Viet Nam and Korea.

There are over a million motorcycles alone that show up for a protest through the streets of DC and past the White House on Memorial Day every year now and the Gov responds every year.  Sometimes even the president himself shows up to explain what they are doing with the POW MIA situation 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: February 18, 2008, 06:09:55 PM »

Does anyone know for sure what bar this is next to the H I

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: February 18, 2008, 06:11:43 PM »

forgot to add the links...

http://www.rollingthunder1.com/

http://www.rollingthunder1.com/PDFs/RTXXIInformation.pdf

http://www.rollingthunder1.com/govaffairs.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: February 18, 2008, 06:18:21 PM »

Does anyone know for sure what bar this is next to the H I

I'm pretty sure it's Moomba's
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #237 on: February 18, 2008, 06:18:32 PM »

Looks like MoomBa's

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: February 18, 2008, 06:19:59 PM »

" just know she was a Daddy's girl like Joran and just loved all of that special love their Daddy gave them. Them 2 are definitely the apples of their Daddy's flies

Me thinks she is delusional suffering from illusions of grandeur. She had to move to Aruba apparently to even find a crowd that would tolerate her, and that is only with her on her knees reporting for duty. I keep telling her that her knees can't last for ever, while I am handing her some breath freshener "

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #239 on: February 18, 2008, 06:20:09 PM »

http://moombabeach.com/component/index.php?option=com_expose&Itemid=26

photo gallery

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.