April 28, 2024, 04:12:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224864 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: February 18, 2008, 08:22:38 PM »

What program is on tonite with Natalee's classmates?

I think the program with Natalee's classmates is Dateline and that is on Friday night.  Tonight Greta on Fox will have something on the case.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #281 on: February 18, 2008, 08:24:44 PM »

What program is on tonite with Natalee's classmates?

Nothing I know of tonight.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: February 18, 2008, 08:29:16 PM »

Anyone recognize the guy on the far left? I know I have seen him before..He reminds me of Max Arendsz a bit..Also I have seen Steve one too many times with Jeremy in pics..They must be closely related.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 08:34:16 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #283 on: February 18, 2008, 08:40:50 PM »

Anyone recognize the guy on the far left? I know I have seen him before..He reminds me of Max Arendsz a bit..Also I have seen Steve one too many times with Jeremy in pics..They must be closely related.

I don't know who the guy on the left is but Jeremy's name is Cheremy Croes.  I believe he is related to Steve in some way.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: February 18, 2008, 08:47:59 PM »

I don't know who the guy on the left is but Jeremy's name is Cheremy Croes.  I believe he is related to Steve in some way.
Yes I have seen them together now at least 5 times..I almost called him cheremy but his name comes up as Jeremy and Jerry Strawberry for some reason..lol

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: February 18, 2008, 08:53:36 PM »

Could we get a copy of the search warrant from someone in Aruba?
They won't release that to anyone PI. Just like they won't release why the DNA tests were gathered illegally,what the tests revealed before they destroyed them and what they were comparing the DNA to. When Beth and Dave met with Mos he wouldn't answer any of there questions,you would think he could answer a few questions for this family but he didn't. If he couldn't tell them anything in private for sure they won't release anything to anyone outside of there network of corruption.

So that is a part of the case file? If it is then Beth should be able to review it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: February 18, 2008, 08:54:02 PM »

******* - is that a recent photo?  I ask because I hadn't seen Cheremy for a while.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2008, 08:57:58 PM »

That is probably an authentic search warrant in Aruba:)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2008, 09:06:10 PM »

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2008, 09:06:45 PM »

That is the ugliest one MF I have ever seen in my life.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: February 18, 2008, 09:09:06 PM »

FROM DEBBIE AT BFN>>>>>
Dateline - NBC - Friday 02/22/08

The show is about predators and will feature interviews with Dave and Beth and will also tell a few things that have been going on with the investigation.

Check your local listings for time and channel.

I will update as I get more info.

WOW! They picked a prime predator to feature in Joran. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2008, 09:10:50 PM »

Does anyone know the length of time it would take to drive from the K2's house to where Joran was that night? Five minutes?

TIA

fran
VAN SUSTEREN: How far away does Deepak live from you?
VAN DER SLOOT: About 20 minutes, I think.
(Greta interview with Joran)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: February 18, 2008, 09:13:53 PM »

******* - is that a recent photo?  I ask because I hadn't seen Cheremy for a while.
I"M not sure where I got this photo or when it was taken..I saw Jeremy twice last year in december..He was part of some scam,maybe that false ID thing and I saw him partying on the tatoo for a party,also in attendance was Andre Santos.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: February 18, 2008, 09:14:21 PM »

POSTED by MF at RU (no link Rolling Eyes )

Patrick van der Eem does not believe.

Patrick van der Eem does not believe that Joran called anyone that night. He said that he firmly believes that he walked home to get help.

Jibes with the Kalpoes saying they never went back to get him. However, doesn't get the Kalpoes off the hook either. "How's the girl." "If they find that shit you'll get 15 years."

Kalpoes were co-conspirators in the drugging and kidnapping of Natalee Holloway so they could be in like flint with elite Dutch white boy Joran. That's why they won't talk.

for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: February 18, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »

Hi Monks....I noticed Maryann is on line with us and I wanted to share with her and anyone else trying to sell their condo or timeshare on Aruba..try going on line with ArubaBulletinBoard at VisitAruba.com   They are totally in love with the island mostly Americans who when this whole thing broke were angry how the press were hurting Aruba.  In fact ,if you said anything the slightest negative about Joran etc they would block your posts.  You might find avid buyers for your property in Aruba or renters since they think it is one happy island...After seeing the search warrant written on toilet paper, I guess you might say that about says it all.  Do not mention monkeys since they dislike us..I am so happy they do.   Does anyone know when Robots will be back?  I am For Natalee
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: February 18, 2008, 09:17:11 PM »

Does anyone know for sure what bar this is next to the H I

It is entirely possible that Boeti did see something that night on the beach.
It is where he hangs out, where all the "pimps" play.  Mickey Johns is reportedly a drug dealer on the beach.

Boeti Interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXbUURh7GUE&mode=related&search=

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: February 18, 2008, 09:17:15 PM »

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE

Ask about getting a re-run video of Gertie and Gracie if there is anything on tonight.  Our cable is still out and probably will be (we are told) for the rest of week.  So glad I do not have cable for computer.

lol, gracie didn't have anything, i do think there was a tickler for greta.  probably a half hour of taco and rosemary baby telling us how innocent frankenbaby is, since she didn't provide equal time saturday.
dennisintn
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: February 18, 2008, 09:18:50 PM »

POSTED by MF at RU (no link Rolling Eyes )

Patrick van der Eem does not believe.

Patrick van der Eem does not believe that Joran called anyone that night. He said that he firmly believes that he walked home to get help.

Jibes with the Kalpoes saying they never went back to get him. However, doesn't get the Kalpoes off the hook either. "How's the girl." "If they find that shit you'll get 15 years."

Kalpoes were co-conspirators in the drugging and kidnapping of Natalee Holloway so they could be in like flint with elite Dutch white boy Joran. That's why they won't talk.

Joran didn't have to walk home because he was already home.  Paulus sent the Kalpoes home after Joran physically harmed her.  Now whether he went out after the crime happened is another story.  This is just my opinion.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: February 18, 2008, 09:20:17 PM »

Dompig made the admissions on national television way the hell back on December 2005 IIRC. What was stopping Judge Bob Wit from defending the search and calling Dompig a liar back then?

This lying bastard only came out with this defense AFTER Joran was released last time, and we are supposed to believe him now? Sorry, ain't buying Judge!

They can go back and forth with who was at fault. The bottom line is the laundry room was in the main house and they needed to look at the clothing there, for the intervening week. That was just the basics, especially since they were going on things like she hit her head getting out of the car. Simply they all need to be investigated by someone higher up then a newspaper.

Bob Wit can clear this up real fast. Publish the original search warrant. There shouldn't be any constrictions on a piece of paper like that. It has no bearing on the outcome, unless they decide to prosecute the cover-up.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: February 18, 2008, 09:25:35 PM »

Does anyone know for sure what bar this is next to the H I

It is entirely possible that Boeti did see something that night on the beach.
It is where he hangs out, where all the "pimps" play.  Mickey Johns is reportedly a drug dealer on the beach.

Boeti Interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXbUURh7GUE&mode=related&search=

#1  Possible Boeti saw something if the beach story is true at all
#2  Most everyone in Aruba supplies drugs to tourists it seems.  GVC, Michael Dompig, possibly MJ, I'm sure the list is quite long.  I suspect from looking through webshots that alot of the guys that work the water sports also supply drugs for the tourists.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.