April 27, 2024, 09:27:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224843 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 03:02:22 AM »

Hi San!

Believe it or not I just got back up because I couldn't sleep and saw your post.

Hi Bearlyhere how are you.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 03:17:27 AM »

Look's like some type of OM newsletter in Holland. Check out the masks 
Maybe one of our Dutch posters can tell us about that? I didnt see Carnaval in the writing. TIA
Opportuun 2007 nr3 binnen 11.indd

Translation:from Madmaster
On February 15 the Arnhem department received an unexpected visit from 2 animals. They came with a lot of enthousiasm to warm up and to invite the employees for the kick off at March 9. During this party of the departments Arnhem and Zutphen the kick off wil be given for the new organisation. On the picture: The animals with Remco van Tooren and Albert van der Kerk.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 03:44:03 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 03:32:45 AM »

Hi San!

Believe it or not I just got back up because I couldn't sleep and saw your post.

Hi Bearlyhere how are you.

Hi San!  I am just looking around trying to separate the wheat from the mold.  It's hard to separate.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 04:00:10 AM »

NBC 13 in Birmingham reported tonight the cost to keep the Persistence searching is $50,000 per DAY.  They expect it will take two more weeks to investigate the 150 items they have targeted to be of interest.  Texas Equasearch is collecting the donations.  Let's all hope the generous business people of the Birmingham area will donate to this endeavor for much needed answers.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2008, 05:33:32 AM »

letsgetthiscasesolved
Scared Monkey

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #732 2/15 -
« Reply #938 on: February 17, 2008, 08:39:11 PM »

Ok.I'm from NL and got a lot of info on a dutch board by the honorable:' *******'
I will introduce myself:I'm in my 30's happy life, just a normal guy as I can speak for myself,  I'm having ,although a lot of stress, having for my history a great life and I'm now congratulated with a sabatical for ??? monts, New York is fast but selling a company in 3 monts is a headache too.So I have some time off. After watching the feb 3 2008 SBS Peter R de Vries report I was just stumbled upon the fact that they didn't get Joran or any body else. It was enough for me to get in touch with people at fok, fox and so on, I normally never write something on boards but this was just it.. I guess..
So now here I am, I won't give any opinions about a thing in this case I guess, but I' open for everything about translating and proven facts to get this case solved...

Ok now some news, maybe old maybe new..I watched on youtube again Peter's first show and I was very surprised: a slip of the tongue whitch got Paulus in trouble...and his lawyer MR Carlo as the tipper of the case, he wants to talk about Joran his talkings with Mrs. karen Janssen..he talks with her..and she puts the meeting in writing and then he denies he ever said something...
I watched all 3 of his Nathalee case no 1, and stil didn't get it, but in a interrogation with  Jacobs and Joran all of a sudden Joran is not playing his role as a normal suspect, and is not allowed to talk in arubian Papiamento but in dutch because mrs croes-fernandez  is listening too and some dutch klpd  he is shouting and screaming all at once, and this is a transcript from youtube translated...

Joran is screaming 'You don't know a thing.I know what you guys are thinking.You think I had sex with Natalee, and then I called my dad, that my dad came over and we both got rid of the body'

whoops 1...

Thank you for this translation.  This is indeed significant.  I hope we have not lost you as a contributor.

BEARLY HERE  Melody when asked if Joran liked rough sex, replied, "Once in a blue moon."  The OP asked if there were 2 full moons in May which would explain his behavior.  No response but he went back and looked at the almanac and there was no "blue moon" in May 2005.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 05:34:50 AM »

Sorry to be so late responding to both items but tornado in our immediate vicinity and loss of power got in the way of other matters. 

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 07:55:40 AM »

Is everyone on holiday?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 07:56:22 AM »

EEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! There are those scary masks again    EEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 08:05:26 AM »

EEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! There are those scary masks again    EEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those masks are because of carnaval.
Karin Janssen is from Brabant, a province where carnaval is very popular.
carnaval is each year around february.
it also says "just before carnaval, it wasn't difficult to think of a theme".

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 08:25:06 AM »

In all fairness to Caseu, we have heard reports of and seen photographs of some of the "elders" and "the cubs of the elders" wearing these masks when they drugged and raped or otherwise were molesting these young women.  That is the reason for 4 x 4 mentioning "scary." 

In fact, we had a report by one young woman who believed Natalee to be a girl who was being raped by an elder in a mask.  Not sure what the integrity of that report was, but we have seen photographs and heard of the reasons for the "mystic masks" aside from Carnival. 

Carnival, similar to our Mardi Gras, where masks are worn for "wardrobing necessity" but there might be others, as we have even seen in movies, who use the masks as disguise while they commit horrendous crimes.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2008, 08:43:23 AM »

TY Tyler ...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2008, 08:50:57 AM »

In all fairness to Caseu, we have heard reports of and seen photographs of some of the "elders" and "the cubs of the elders" wearing these masks when they drugged and raped or otherwise were molesting these young women.   That is the reason for 4 x 4 mentioning "scary." 

In fact, we had a report by one young woman who believed Natalee to be a girl who was being raped by an elder in a mask.  Not sure what the integrity of that report was, but we have seen photographs and heard of the reasons for the "mystic masks" aside from Carnival. 

Carnival, similar to our Mardi Gras, where masks are worn for "wardrobing necessity" but there might be others, as we have even seen in movies, who use the masks as disguise while they commit horrendous crimes.

Tyler, this was the first thing I thought of when I saw those masks.

Wasn't someone wearing a mask when Joran was watching the video in the car.  I remember we discussed that a long time ago.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 09:01:34 AM by San » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2008, 09:13:34 AM »

Forget the words in the template SAMPLE above, we were just playing around.  I just wanted to show you the design and that San figured out how to use the monkey pic for bullet points.

It looks terrific!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2008, 09:16:26 AM »

Yes...what an absolutely gorgeous family!!  I hope Patrick does well with his book - he is a fine person.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2008, 09:18:12 AM »

In all fairness to Caseu, we have heard reports of and seen photographs of some of the "elders" and "the cubs of the elders" wearing these masks when they drugged and raped or otherwise were molesting these young women.   That is the reason for 4 x 4 mentioning "scary." 

Wasn't someone wearing a mask when Joran was watching the video in the car.  I remember we discussed that a long time ago.

I recall that someone who we suspected as Freddy based on some other parameters we have available at the time was wearing the mask in the back seat of a car Deepak was driving while Joran was operating the video and there was a "mirror effect" (maybe monitor) on the visors for front seat passengers.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2008, 09:23:28 AM »

Yes...what an absolutely gorgeous family!!  I hope Patrick does well with his book - he is a fine person.

To me this picture speaks volumes of Patrick's character....His love and pride for his family shines through in this pic.. I really do not care about his past .... "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"  JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2008, 09:24:51 AM »

I recall that someone who we suspected as Freddy based on some other parameters we have available at the time was wearing the mask in the back seat of a car Deepak was driving while Joran was operating the video and there was a "mirror effect" (maybe monitor) on the visors for front seat passengers.

woosleym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2008, 10:02:32 AM »

It seems to me that the Kalpoe brother's were not present when Natalie died.  I think that explains why none of the three ratted the other out.  I think that the Kalpoe's were involved in some type of incriminating behavior (i.e. date rape drug) but that they didn't know what happened to Natalee.  Any thoughts?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2008, 10:09:27 AM »

It seems to me that the Kalpoe brother's were not present when Natalie died.  I think that explains why none of the three ratted the other out.  I think that the Kalpoe's were involved in some type of incriminating behavior (i.e. date rape drug) but that they didn't know what happened to Natalee.  Any thoughts?

Just waking up here but I agree about the K2's.  I think the only reason they agreed to go along with the lie was because they knew Natalee was given a drug and Joran threatened them.  I believe also that they JK2 have drugged girls together before Natalee.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2008, 10:10:39 AM »

Even before Joran's confession, there was a lot of evidence of Paulus' involvement in Natalee's disappearance. Those pieces take on even more significance in light of it. Below is a sampling of the pieces that point toward Joran's Father being the "Daury" that Joran named. There is more; much more.

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteran - June 29/05
JOHN:....... “He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

Aruba, by Dave Holloway: pg. 118-119

"Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I (Dave) saw Deputy Police Comissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos and Charlie's. The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from these two. As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity. The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of women. I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions. He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder. That brought to mind one of Joran's statements. He referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos. Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat. The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea. Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair A Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.

Aruba by Dave Holloway (Pg.181)

In October, 2005 Aruban authorities approached Dave Holloway and informed him that Koen Gottenbos could possibly be the key to solving the case.  Nevertheless, Koen was never interrogated again in spite of the promises of Gerold Dompig.  The assistant prosecutor, Amalin Flanegin, quit because she believed that Koen lied when he was interrogated in the initial stages of the investigation, and Dompig refused bring him in again.  A meeting that took place between Koen's father and the investigators could possibly reveal an explanation.

Superior Court - Diario - 02-14-2007
“Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn. Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions.” (Translation Credit: Diario)
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/2/14/

Beth and Jug Twitty maintain that on the morning of May 31, 2005 Paulus Van der Sloot stated that he picked up Joran at McDonald's parking lot at 4:00 AM on May 30, 2005 - mere hours after Natalee Holloway had gone missing. Beth recorded this time in her journal. However, by June 16/17, 2005 Paulus had changed the pickup time to 11:00 PM on May 29, 2005.

The Aruban Attorney representing Natalee's family stated in a letter to the prosector that Jug asserts Claudio Eldrige is aware of the time that Paulus stated and she inquires as to whether or not Claudio has been interrogated.

Electronic record timeline for May 30
7:02 am: Paulus visits hotmail

7:34-7:37 pm: Paulus vists several stock-related sites

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs". Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

9:18 pm: VDS computer infected with virus

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT WAS ALLOWED TO CHANGE HIS SON'S STATEMENT TO POLICE

Paulus Van Der Sloot was allowed to be present when the Aruban police took Joran's first witness statement and was allowed to edit Joran's statement before it was entered into the public record. That statement is still missing.

Furthermore it was his close friend and Lead Investigator Jan van der Straten who was present for the statement and allowed Paulus Van Der Sloot to edit his son's statement.

And in this segment Deepak seems to indicate Paulus Van der Sloot is involved in the crime.

D to J: You don’t give a shit about your the members of your won family
J to D: The only thing that I can think of is my family I do what my family tells me to do
J to D: Right, +++++
D to J: Your own father, unbelievable
J to D: Wat my father,it is your [plural your] fault that he is arrested. I didn’t declare anything against my father, you [plural you] declared against my father

And that, IMO, is some very heavy circumstantial evidence implicating PvdS. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.