April 27, 2024, 10:49:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224813 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: February 19, 2008, 09:32:54 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   02/18/2008

Fewer new companies in 2007, but construction and horeca grew  

ORANJESTAD – Compared with 2006, fewer businesses have registered with the Chamber of Commence in 2007.  Compared with 2005, the drop is even bigger.  From the beginning of January till the end of December, 1402 businesses have registered; 88 less than in 2006. 

Already in 2006 there were fewer registrations than in 2005, but the difference is not as big as in 2007.  There were 1561 new businesses that registered in 2005.  Fewer new corporations registered in 2006, but the one-man businesses grew slightly. 

The construction sector grew remarkably in 2007; 169 new construction businesses registered, versus 108 in 2006.   120 New restaurant businesses registered in 2007 versus 60 in 2006. 967 One-man businesses deregistered in 2007 versus 739 in 2006.

This is according to the KvK, to be attributed to the introduction of the bbo in January of that year.   

The number of offshore businesses is slowly dropping.  A little more of the so-called ‘onshore’ AVV’s have registered; 74 versus 53 in 2006.  KvK anticipates that the introduction of the Partnership Limited Liability law in 2008 will be a stimulant for especially the financial sector.   

Infiltrator Van der Eem in Aruba for book 

ORANJESTAD -- Patrick van der Eem has arrived in Aruba, where he will tell an American writer his story about the declarations that he elicited from the Holloway-suspect Joran van der Sloot.  His Dutch representative Peter Schouten confirmed this to the media yesterday. 

A book will be published in the US with the story of Van der Eem (34).  The title of the book is going to be ‘Disposed’.   He already has an agreement with an agent of a publishing company.  The first chapter will be published in the American newspaper, the New York Post.   

Van der Eem will tell how he and his family experienced the undercover operation in the disappearance case of Natalee Holloway.  Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries brought the entrepreneur from Almelo, Van de Eem, in as infiltrator to get the truth about the disappearance of the American teenager.  According to Schouten, there is big interest for the story in the US.  He sees a possible box-office hit with Van der Eem revealing the undercover operation.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: February 19, 2008, 09:33:52 AM »

The word is getting out! 

About dot com published this article on 2/7/08 regarding Spring Break:
http://parentingteens.about.com/b/2008/02/07/spring-break-for-teens-in-aruba-i-dont-think-so.htm

Denise's Parenting Teens Blog
From Denise Witmer,
Your Guide to Parenting of Adolescents.

Spring Break for Teens in Aruba, I Don’t Think So

After years of waiting, the parents of Natalee Holloway get to hear what happen to their daughter on a video out of the mouth of Joran van der Sloot, the young man who was the last to see Natalee alive. It seems, from the video, that he knew all along what happened to Natalee. Beth Twitty, Natalee’s mother, said on Greta Van Susteren’s show last night, she felt vindicated after seeing the tape. Guess the authorities in Aruba should have a dose of her mother’s intuition, since they were unable to do anything about this.

It is hard enough to allow/watch your teen or young adult travel. They are bound to make some mistakes and trouble can find them. But to not be able to trust the country’s authorities? I know you feel the same way I do when I say: Not this parent – not my kid! I know a lot of teens who like to travel, they’ve been to Europe and a couple are planning another trip. With the competitiveness of the travel industry, you have to wonder what Aruba is thinking? If your teen wants to go somewhere fun, beautiful and beachy this year for spring break, it’s my humble opinion you should cross Aruba off his/her list. I feel it's an issue of trust, I trust Aruba the least because of how the investigation was handled. What do you think?

Try these places instead:

* Cancun Resort Choices
    * Disneyland Vacations (around the world)
    * Top 10 Spring Break Hot Spots for 2008 from the Student Travel Guide

ARUBA
Don't Trust
Don't Visit
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #402 on: February 19, 2008, 09:37:08 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   02/18/2008

Fewer new companies in 2007, but construction and horeca grew  

ORANJESTAD – Compared with 2006, fewer businesses have registered with the Chamber of Commence in 2007.  Compared with 2005, the drop is even bigger.  From the beginning of January till the end of December, 1402 businesses have registered; 88 less than in 2006. 

Already in 2006 there were fewer registrations than in 2005, but the difference is not as big as in 2007.  There were 1561 new businesses that registered in 2005.  Fewer new corporations registered in 2006, but the one-man businesses grew slightly. 

The construction sector grew remarkably in 2007; 169 new construction businesses registered, versus 108 in 2006.   120 New restaurant businesses registered in 2007 versus 60 in 2006. 967 One-man businesses deregistered in 2007 versus 739 in 2006.

This is according to the KvK, to be attributed to the introduction of the bbo in January of that year.   

The number of offshore businesses is slowly dropping.  A little more of the so-called ‘onshore’ AVV’s have registered; 74 versus 53 in 2006.  KvK anticipates that the introduction of the Partnership Limited Liability law in 2008 will be a stimulant for especially the financial sector.   

Infiltrator Van der Eem in Aruba for book 

ORANJESTAD -- Patrick van der Eem has arrived in Aruba, where he will tell an American writer his story about the declarations that he elicited from the Holloway-suspect Joran van der Sloot.  His Dutch representative Peter Schouten confirmed this to the media yesterday. 

A book will be published in the US with the story of Van der Eem (34).  The title of the book is going to be ‘Disposed’.   He already has an agreement with an agent of a publishing company.  The first chapter will be published in the American newspaper, the New York Post.   

Van der Eem will tell how he and his family experienced the undercover operation in the disappearance case of Natalee Holloway.  Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries brought the entrepreneur from Almelo, Van de Eem, in as infiltrator to get the truth about the disappearance of the American teenager.  According to Schouten, there is big interest for the story in the US.  He sees a possible box-office hit with Van der Eem revealing the undercover operation.

I think SM already has rights to the script!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: February 19, 2008, 10:06:51 AM »

Here is the first mention of an infiltrator though this may have been posted before ******* posted it this day.... I don't know the date of the article.

November 23, 2007, 09:35:03 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amigoe.com translation  Sorry if posted already

Infiltration and other methods used

ORANJESTAD - the new proof material that used justice three suspected in the matter holloway again to apprehend, is originating from tel.-tapering and infiltration. This has learned Amigoe from reliable sources. Suspected Joran of of the ditch, which under accompaniment of suspected police force commissioner Dolphi Richardson the Netherlands ends up, are vanavond expected. Monday will hear the rechter-commissaris of of the ditch substantive, in.the.presence.of its lawyer. The meeting is not public and takes place on a secret location. The chance is large that the Public Prosecution Service (OM) extends its adjournment with eight days, after the first command on Wednesday will expire. The brothers Kalpoe have been interrogated today by the rechter-commissaris.

Meanwhile this know newspaper has come that the tel. of suspected Joran of of the ditch and its family are already eavesdropped on and of the brothers Kalpoe as from the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Also for the study into the American scholiere ` faith person have disappeared used who suspected within the group infiltrated. The former LEADER of the research, oud-politiecommissaris rolled Dompig, wants use this last detection method - which is new on Aruba - already rather. "but that one found that moment too expensive." The method to tap tel. according to Dompig for some time already was used: "it is one of the first resources which are deployed and very usual in such a matter, where you have moreover, however, an authorisation of the rechter-commissaris for necessary." But also Dompig think that the information comes of someone who stood dense at the family. If all other resources have been exhausted, you can infiltrate with to start. After a couple months starts talk you, however, against someone who is child to your home adress. Does not want express itself Public Prosecution Service concerning the used detection methods. Chief public prosecutor, Hans mos, defines the new proof material as a combination of new and old facts. The judge will not accept for argument if it presents only old facts to Public Prosecution Service. Mos: Unless you did not know or could know that you have the proof already in had. But the old file was only certainly not sufficient. The new aspects which came to light, ensured that the old material became interesting. The first test of the criticism has already endured the proof at the judge, who was necessary for the adjournment of suspected. The beslismoment now to the judge to step have to all characteristics of eindspurt according to oud-politiechef Dompig, however.

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: February 19, 2008, 10:07:45 AM »

Thanks GEL - also posted on the front page of SM but EURobert:

EURobert wrote:

http://www.tiscali.nl/content/article/nbinn/om_aruba_wil_van_der_eem_verhoren/575685.htm

OM Aruba wants to hear Van der Eem

UTRECHT / ORANJESTAD - 19-02-2008 - Justice on Aruba intends to hear Patrick van der Eem (34) as a witness in the Natalee Holloway-case. That needs not be done on a voluntary basis, believes Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos.

Van der Eem, who managed to elicit statements from Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance-case, runs the risk to be temporarily incarcerated. “He has already told his story to many media and must now explain it to us once,” says Mos Tuesday. The attitude of justice surprised Van der Eem, who is on Aruba now to tell about his experiences as a mole to the American writer E.E. Byars (pseud. Elizabeth Byars) for a book to be recorded.

“I have nothing to hide in this, but I can keep my mouth shut as well. This will not be the first time that I keep my mouth shut. If they want to put me in jail, they just should do so. You may try it for nine days. But I am on the side of the OM (Publ.Pros.Off.), they only have to call me, ask and I will be there. ” For Van der Eem the book is not the only reason to be on Aruba. ‘It is also a great holiday-island. And I grew up here for a big part of my childhood, from about my fourth to twelfth year.”

© Tiscali / ANP

Another news story:

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/aruba_to_question_van_der_sloo.php

The Aruban public prosecutor wants to question Patrick van der Eem as a witness in the Natalee Holloway case, reports Tuesday's NRC.

Chief justice Hans Mos told the paper Van der Eem could be arrested if he does not come forward voluntarily.

How ironic, arrest the guy that got the goods on Joran. Is there anything else to know about this debacle? Corrupt to the core!

Van der Eem befriended suspect Joran van der Sloot and secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died. He is currently on Aruba working on a book about the disappearance of the US teenager.

According to Van der Eem he has nothing to hide and the public prosecutor only has to ring him.

The the rights to the book, which is being ghost written by the American novelist Elizabeth Byars, will be auctioned off. Publication of the book, titled Disposed, is set for September.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: February 19, 2008, 10:19:39 AM »

No wonder no one will come forward as a witness!!!!

Arrest and persecute the innocent, protect the guilty!!!

WTF is up with that???!!!!!

Existence is futile.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 19, 2008, 10:23:59 AM »

In the story, Patrick says all they have to do is call him and he'll show up, which implies they haven't contacted him about coming in, yet, they announce through the media that if he doesn't voluntarily come in they will arrest him!

WTF is right.

I just don't understand this screwed up Dutch law bullshit!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: February 19, 2008, 10:26:41 AM »

And isn't it also fd up that that the first time we here anything from Mos it comes in the form of threathening arrest to the guy that exposed Joran for all the world to see.

This smells like rat crap!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: February 19, 2008, 10:56:01 AM »

I just wanted everyone to know that one monkey made a huge contribution to the cause of Justice for Natalee this month.

And this person really deserves to be congratulated publicly.

That Monkey is Carpe Noctem.

This month alone Carpe's ranked number #39 with total video views on YouTube - 175,899 with total videos of 145.

On The Record with Jug - 31,430

Those videos have helped to tell the story, chronicled the events of the day, spread the knowledge, and to give those that need the voice the platform to speak.

Excellent!!!

Congrats Carpe - you ARE da MAN!!!!

http://youtube.com/user/gensing7000

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: February 19, 2008, 11:09:58 AM »

In the story, Patrick says all they have to do is call him and he'll show up, which implies they haven't contacted him about coming in, yet, they announce through the media that if he doesn't voluntarily come in they will arrest him!

WTF is right.

It only gets crazier as we go along...WTF!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: February 19, 2008, 11:15:57 AM »

WTF is right.

It only gets crazier as we go along...WTF!!

And I said not long ago, this CAN'T get any more ridiculous.  They have shot themselves in the foot so many times.  Just absolutely STUCK ON STUPID!

I wonder if they just think what they are doing is not transparent?  Are they really that stupid or are they just that arrogant?I just can't wrap my brain around this.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: February 19, 2008, 11:20:44 AM »

WTF is right.

Renfro has certainly been trying to implicate both Patrick and his brother.
Saying they framed Joran to cover for their own actions.
So I figured something was coming.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: February 19, 2008, 11:26:48 AM »

And isn't it also fd up that that the first time we here anything from Mos it comes in the form of threatening arrest to the guy that exposed Joran for all the world to see.

This smells like rat crap!

I think this is more of the same of arresting everybody Joran even knew regardless of involvement.  Intimidation, find out what they might know, find out if Joran told anything they do not yet know and let them know they can be hauled in on a whim.

Be careful, Patrick!  Is this why his history of previous arrests had to be exposed in local Aruban media?  Good thing he has Peter R backing him because otherwise, I would not put past them some big frame up in order to discredit his work.

Anyone exposing or even with the potential to expose Joran must be brought into the party line. 

moo

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: February 19, 2008, 11:28:10 AM »

WTF is right.

This is pathetic display is reaching EPIC proportions.

I can only hope that it is signalling the desperation on the part of the conspiracy and that we are soon going to hit the capitulation point.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: February 19, 2008, 11:29:57 AM »

What "serious suspicion" of a crime does Mos have about Patrick?  I thought those were condition for arrest.

In Aruba, even the potential to expose Joran seems to be a serious crime.

I wish Patrick would not go there at all or talk to them either.

jmo

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: February 19, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »

What "serious suspicion" of a crime does Mos have about Patrick?  I thought those were condition for arrest.

jmo

Is that in any of these articles, I didn't see that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: February 19, 2008, 11:41:29 AM »

Thanks GEL - also posted on the front page of SM but EURobert:

EURobert wrote:

http://www.tiscali.nl/content/article/nbinn/om_aruba_wil_van_der_eem_verhoren/575685.htm

OM Aruba wants to hear Van der Eem

UTRECHT / ORANJESTAD - 19-02-2008 - Justice on Aruba intends to hear Patrick van der Eem (34) as a witness in the Natalee Holloway-case. That needs not be done on a voluntary basis, believes Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos.

Van der Eem, who managed to elicit statements from Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance-case, runs the risk to be temporarily incarcerated. “He has already told his story to many media and must now explain it to us once,” says Mos Tuesday.
The attitude of justice surprised Van der Eem, who is on Aruba now to tell about his experiences as a mole to the American writer E.E. Byars (pseud. Elizabeth Byars) for a book to be recorded.

“I have nothing to hide in this, but I can keep my mouth shut as well. This will not be the first time that I keep my mouth shut. If they want to put me in jail, they just should do so. You may try it for nine days. But I am on the side of the OM (Publ.Pros.Off.), they only have to call me, ask and I will be there. ” For Van der Eem the book is not the only reason to be on Aruba. ‘It is also a great holiday-island. And I grew up here for a big part of my childhood, from about my fourth to twelfth year.”

© Tiscali / ANP

Thank you Klaas.  Thank you Robert.

Whose side is Hans Mos on anyways?  Remember ... you are representing the victim.

If the "powers that be" within the Aruba investigation are of the opinion any person has any pertinent information in regards to the disappearance of the 18 year old American citizen ... it is up to them to bring that person in as a witness for questioning.

Unbelieveable!!  Hans Mos implies that Patrick van eem ... must "volunteer" to be interrogated regarding the words of Joran van der Sloot ... the words that were recorded ... the words that placed Joran van der Sloot with Natalee Holloway when she appeared to have died.

It is not as though those withing the investigation are not aware of the Patrick van eem involvement with the Peter Devries recording.

Hans Mos is attempting to silence Patrick van eem through intimination.

As with the friends of Jug and Beth who were present at VDS' residence on the morning of May 31, 2005 ... no declarations.  As Jug implied ... it was if the "powers that be" within the investigation just do not want to know the truth.  Declarations from witnesses would comprise part of the Natalee Holloway case file and ... that could create problems in the coverup.

Janet

++++++++

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 11, 2005

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

TWITTY: ... but when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: February 19, 2008, 11:42:25 AM »

jmo

Is that in any of these articles, I didn't see that.

No, not in the articles about Patrick.

This is what we were told a thousand times by various Aruban spokespersons as the only reason a person could be arrested.  Was said in regard to arrest of various suspects and witnesses all along.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: February 19, 2008, 11:46:21 AM »

WTF is right.

I have been trying to understand why renfro would do this kind of thing.

The only thing I can come up with to explain it is that she must have been reised under power lines and fed paint chips.

Existence is futile.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: February 19, 2008, 11:48:29 AM »

Why the threat of arrest when he has already volunteered?

Why do they need so desperately to discredit Patrick?

Well, the only good I can see coming from this is it will further expose the mindset in Aruba and perhaps further anger de Vries and bring even more to the attention of the Dutch how things are done in Aruba.  That could be a good thing in the long run.

I just hope they do not try to frame Patrick for something.  And I remember the drastic change that came over even sleazy Charles Croes after he spent ten or so days in jail during the summer following Natalee's disappearance.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.