April 28, 2024, 08:21:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224878 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: February 19, 2008, 12:00:50 PM »

Pardon the interruption once again...would someone go over to the last thread in Shango and tell us the name of the names of ALL those in the picture that is posted.  Especially the two between Joran and Freddy?  Please and thank you.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: February 19, 2008, 12:00:55 PM »

Another news story:

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/aruba_to_question_van_der_sloo.php

The Aruban public prosecutor wants to question Patrick van der Eem as a witness in the Natalee Holloway case, reports Tuesday's NRC.

Chief justice Hans Mos told the paper Van der Eem could be arrested if he does not come forward voluntarily.

How ironic, arrest the guy that got the goods on Joran. Is there anything else to know about this debacle? Corrupt to the core!

Van der Eem befriended suspect Joran van der Sloot and secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died. He is currently on Aruba working on a book about the disappearance of the US teenager.

According to Van der Eem he has nothing to hide and the public prosecutor only has to ring him.

The the rights to the book, which is being ghost written by the American novelist Elizabeth Byars, will be auctioned off. Publication of the book, titled Disposed, is set for September.

Thank you Blade.

I initially had mixed emotions regarding this book that Patrick is writing but ... no more.  Exposure is where it is at!  It is the only justice that is going to be afforded Natalee Holloway.  Justice certainly is not going to come out of Aruba.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: February 19, 2008, 12:04:21 PM »

I'm guessing they want to question him to see how much he knows about the cover-up.   They probably also want to send him a mesage to play along or else...
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: February 19, 2008, 12:07:18 PM »

We all know why there is an attempt discredit Patrick.

He got Joran to confess and put a huge spotlight on the injustice done to Natalee--
by both Joran and his accomplices and the Aruban authorities who are letting Joran skate.
--------
By the way, our efforts to stand up for Natalee's justice are shaping up well, especially for Boston. Should have a good, strong group if all make it. (Still could use more people the New York event. Small group but need more)

These double protests have resulted in a lot of expenses, so if anyone is inclined to help with a donation, please contact Vicki: JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com

Right now there is a need for more funds for shipping those gorgeous (and attention-getting) banners and signs around and then, ultimately, back to Jamie.

Also, we want to make sure we have enough flyer copies, so funds are needed for that.

So, any help you can provide for these current needs would be greatly appreciated.
I hate to bring it up  and don't want to detract from the Persistence, but the reality is that we need some help.

Thank you so much! Let's all continue the good fight for Natalee's justice!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #424 on: February 19, 2008, 12:07:59 PM »

Pardon the interruption once again...would someone go over to the last thread in Shango and tell us the name of the names of ALL those in the picture that is posted.  Especially the two between Joran and Freddy?  Please and thank you.

The one behind Vl looks way feminine...has blue eyes too, but looks like a native Aruban. I do not know who that is...but I would really like to have his diamond earrings!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: February 19, 2008, 12:08:11 PM »

Thanks GEL - also posted on the front page of SM but EURobert:

EURobert wrote:

http://www.tiscali.nl/content/article/nbinn/om_aruba_wil_van_der_eem_verhoren/575685.htm

OM Aruba wants to hear Van der Eem

UTRECHT / ORANJESTAD - 19-02-2008 - Justice on Aruba intends to hear Patrick van der Eem (34) as a witness in the Natalee Holloway-case. That needs not be done on a voluntary basis, believes Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos.

Van der Eem, who managed to elicit statements from Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance-case, runs the risk to be temporarily incarcerated. “He has already told his story to many media and must now explain it to us once,” says Mos Tuesday. The attitude of justice surprised Van der Eem, who is on Aruba now to tell about his experiences as a mole to the American writer E.E. Byars (pseud. Elizabeth Byars) for a book to be recorded.

“I have nothing to hide in this, but I can keep my mouth shut as well. This will not be the first time that I keep my mouth shut. If they want to put me in jail, they just should do so. You may try it for nine days. But I am on the side of the OM (Publ.Pros.Off.), they only have to call me, ask and I will be there. ” For Van der Eem the book is not the only reason to be on Aruba. ‘It is also a great holiday-island. And I grew up here for a big part of my childhood, from about my fourth to twelfth year.”

© Tiscali / ANP

Another news story:

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/aruba_to_question_van_der_sloo.php

The Aruban public prosecutor wants to question Patrick van der Eem as a witness in the Natalee Holloway case, reports Tuesday's NRC.

Chief justice Hans Mos told the paper Van der Eem could be arrested if he does not come forward voluntarily.

How ironic, arrest the guy that got the goods on Joran. Is there anything else to know about this debacle? Corrupt to the core!

Van der Eem befriended suspect Joran van der Sloot and secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died. He is currently on Aruba working on a book about the disappearance of the US teenager.

According to Van der Eem he has nothing to hide and the public prosecutor only has to ring him.

The the rights to the book, which is being ghost written by the American novelist Elizabeth Byars, will be auctioned off. Publication of the book, titled Disposed, is set for September.

is it just me? it seems that anyone who wants truth and justice for natalee gets the tough guy treatment from aruban authorities.  the suspects and those that support and defend them get the white glove "royalty" treatment.
dennisintn
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: February 19, 2008, 12:08:25 PM »

I hope he is arrested, more media attention, in fact, I hope he wants to be arrested.

Should be an interesting book.

Amazing how some are more angry with him recording the vile crap Joran spewed than the actual vile crap Joran spewed.

Where's all the supposed anger from the Aruban people? It's a myth.

They are more angry at Patrick than Joran.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: February 19, 2008, 12:13:48 PM »

I'm guessing they want to question him to see how much he knows about the cover-up.   They probably also want to send him a mesage to play along or else...

Then again, maybe they are just going to try and make him look bad they way they tried to make Skeeters look bad.

Either way it is perfectly clear that Mos is working FOR Joran's defense.

Business as usual in Aruba.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 19, 2008, 12:15:44 PM »

When Joran van der Sloot has Hans Mos on his side ... he does not require a defence team ... he does not require the services of the Aruban Law Enforcement ...

Aruba!!!  Who is on Natalee Holloways side in this so-called investigation?

Janet

++++++++++

AMIGOE
February 9, 2008

<snipped>

The OM has called on the media in a press release not to launch a witch hunt around the Holloway-case and to abstain from investigations of their own.  “The interest for this case seems to degenerate into a witch hunt, whereby several people are being menaced in an intimidated manner”, is the opinion of justice.  To the OM, these practices are ‘unacceptable’.  People are being marked as suspects without any confirmation and menaced as such with all its consequences.  Besides, other than causing big unrest, journalistic investigations harm the criminal investigation, said justice.  “Without wanting to harm the value of free press coverage, justice would like the media to be reserved, exactly for the above reasons.”   

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot

<snipped>

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: February 19, 2008, 12:21:51 PM »

By the way, our efforts to stand up for Natalee's justice are shaping up well, especially for Boston. Should have a good, strong group if all make it. (Still could use more people the New York event. Small group but need more)

These double protests have resulted in a lot of expenses, so if anyone is inclined to help with a donation, please contact Vicki: JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com

Right now there is a need for more funds for shipping those gorgeous (and attention-getting) banners and signs around and then, ultimately, back to Jamie.

Also, we want to make sure we have enough flyer copies, so funds are needed for that.

So, any help you can provide for these current needs would be greatly appreciated.

I hate to bring it up  and don't want to detract from the Persistence, but the reality is that we need some help.

Thank you so much! Let's all continue the good fight for Natalee's justice!

BUMP!

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: February 19, 2008, 12:57:38 PM »

Patrick Van Der Eem = Entrapment.

Interesting that Patrick has trapped the lying Joran Van Der Sloot with words deemed unreliable by the three panel judge - twice.

Once in order to get an arrest warrant signed and then on appeal.

No Warrant - No Truth

So what gives?

The International Spectacle known as Aruba continues.

Haul in Patrick and get the truth? I thought that was already established by the lack of LE involvement.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: February 19, 2008, 12:59:26 PM »

I hope he is arrested, more media attention, in fact, I hope he wants to be arrested.

Amazing how some are more angry with him recording the vile crap Joran spewed than the actual vile crap Joran spewed.

My thoughts exactly when I saw that, Frank. If they ever, ever wanted to look like all of them, every damn one of them are corrupt by all means arrest Patrick. That is a bad choice of words by Hans Mos, he sounds like he is reverting to the stupid sonofabitch that blew into Aruba full of piss and vinegar only to have his face stomped into the dirt by the defense lawyers and judges.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: February 19, 2008, 01:02:31 PM »

We all know why there is an attempt discredit Patrick.

He got Joran to confess and put a huge spotlight on the injustice done to Natalee--
by both Joran and his accomplices and the Aruban authorities who are letting Joran skate.

Professional jealousy on Mos' part? Joran spews to some independent businessman while Hans couldn't get a word out of him in 8 days? Shame on the idiot.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: February 19, 2008, 01:04:33 PM »

No wonder no one will come forward as a witness!!!!

Arrest and persecute the innocent, protect the guilty!!!

WTF is up with that???!!!!!

Mos is flirting with the Piss-off of the Century.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 19, 2008, 01:06:34 PM »

You got it right blah!

The same message that must have been given to Mickey John (security guard) and ... Carlos Ramos (gardener).

Janet

++++++++++

THE GARDENER

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2006

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ..... Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

Dave Holloway
Hannity & Colmes
August 10, 2005

COMBS: The question is cover up or incompetence? Is the person working with you getting to the bottom of it?

HOLLOWAY: I spoke to him today, he is as perplexed about all of this as we are. Seems like every time someone speaks out or comes forward. Just like the gardener, he is supposed to appear in court Thursday then be immediately deported. That is the work of the defense of course. Some witnesses may be scared to come forward for fear of repercussions.

MICKEY JOHN

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

JOHN:.......He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

_____

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: February 19, 2008, 01:16:40 PM »

HIGHLIGHTS FOR NOVEMBER: CRUISE PASSENGER ARRIVALS CONTINUE TO PLUNGE, CONSUMER COSTS CONTINUE TO SKYROCKET, AND THE ARUBA TOURISM AUTHORITY STILL HASN'T GIVEN THE BANK THE NUMBERS SINCE LAST AUGUST.

CENTRALE BANK VAN ARUBA

Summary of the monthly bulletin of the Centrale Bank van Aruba for November 2007*

Published January 11, 2008

In November 2007, money supply increased by Afl. 46.4 million or 1.8 percent to Afl. 2,577.8 million, following an Afl. 100.2 million net inflow of funds from abroad. The latter resulted mainly from the proceeds of a US$ 45.8 million government bond issue on the international capital market. The net inflow of funds from abroad was mitigated partly by an Afl. 53.8 million (2.8 percent) decline in net domestic assets. Consequently, net foreign assets rose to Afl. 736.4 million at the end of November 2007, which is Afl. 8.9 million or 1.2 percent more than the amount recorded in the corresponding month a year earlier.

The Aruba Tourism Authority has not yet published the data on tourist arrivals and nights spent on the island for August up to and including November 2007. Also, data on the average occupancy rate of hotels for November 2007 have not been published by the Central Bureau of Statistics. Cruise Tourism Authority data indicate that both the number of cruise passengers and ship calls declined by, respectively, 10.4 percent and 22.2 percent in November 2007, compared to the corresponding month of 2006.

In November 2007, the consumer price index went up by 8.6 percent compared to the corresponding month in 2006, reflecting largely increases in prices for water and electricity  of 25.2 percent and 22.4 percent, respectively. Moreover, prices of food products and gasoline rose by 10.1 percent and 13.5 percent, respectively. The annual average inflation rate accelerated to 5.4 percent, up from 3.7 percent in November 2006. The inflation differential with Aruba’s major trading partner, the United States, widened to 2.6 percentage points, up from 0.4 percentage point in November 2006.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: February 19, 2008, 01:21:18 PM »

My thoughts exactly when I saw that, Frank. If they ever, ever wanted to look like all of them, every damn one of them are corrupt by all means arrest Patrick. That is a bad choice of words by Hans Mos, he sounds like he is reverting to the stupid sonofabitch that blew into Aruba full of piss and vinegar only to have his face stomped into the dirt by the defense lawyers and judges.

Should he be arrested, or not.  I certainly hope he is not found 'hangin around' with his hand in his pocket!

Existence is futile.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: February 19, 2008, 01:23:28 PM »

Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?' Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?' Vanity asks the question, 'Is it popular?' But, conscience asks the question, 'Is it right?' And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because one's conscience tells one that it is right. — Martin Luther King, Jr.

HANS MOS WE ARE WAITING!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: February 19, 2008, 01:29:56 PM »

The words of Hans Mos since the three judge panel ruling not to detain Joran ... leaves no doubt to who he is defending and ... it is not Natalee Holloway.

Karin was a wolf in sheep's clothing ... we had to put two and two together ... read between the lines ... to realize that this prosecutor was part of the coverup to protect Joran and Paulus.  However ... Hans Mos revealing words makes it so much easier.  This wolf is making no effort to disguise himself.

Imagine ... the prosecutor intimidating the witness who played a role in recording Joran van der Sloots incriminating words! 

Janet

_____

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: February 19, 2008, 01:33:03 PM »

Sorry, but it's already confirmed, there is no flirting, his words are his words. This guy is a class A piece of sh!t.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.