April 27, 2024, 10:34:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224847 times)
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: February 19, 2008, 01:37:50 PM »

Anyone have the quote from Peter de Vries--maybe the 20/20 interview--where he is asked about him first showing Mos the video of Joran's confession?

I think his comment was something like: "he said we have been waiting for something like this".

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: February 19, 2008, 01:39:19 PM »

I hope he is arrested, more media attention, in fact, I hope he wants to be arrested.

Should be an interesting book.

Amazing how some are more angry with him recording the vile crap Joran spewed than the actual vile crap Joran spewed.

Where's all the supposed anger from the Aruban people? It's a myth.

They are more angry at Patrick than Joran.

My thoughts exactly when I saw that, Frank. If they ever, ever wanted to look like all of them, every damn one of them are corrupt by all means arrest Patrick. That is a bad choice of words by Hans Mos, he sounds like he is reverting to the stupid sonofabitch that blew into Aruba full of piss and vinegar only to have his face stomped into the dirt by the defense lawyers and judges.

Should he be arrested, or not.  I certainly hope he is not found 'hangin around' with his hand in his pocket!

Or his hotel room stuffed with cocaine.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: February 19, 2008, 01:42:07 PM »

I hope he is arrested, more media attention, in fact, I hope he wants to be arrested.

Amazing how some are more angry with him recording the vile crap Joran spewed than the actual vile crap Joran spewed.

My thoughts exactly when I saw that, Frank. If they ever, ever wanted to look like all of them, every damn one of them are corrupt by all means arrest Patrick. That is a bad choice of words by Hans Mos, he sounds like he is reverting to the stupid sonofabitch that blew into Aruba full of piss and vinegar only to have his face stomped into the dirt by the defense lawyers and judges.

Should he be arrested, or not.  I certainly hope he is not found 'hangin around' with his hand in his pocket!

I hope his fondness for the island of his youth doesn't lull him into a sense of complacency and that he is there with several alert and trusted friends.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: February 19, 2008, 01:43:53 PM »

I hope his fondness for the island of his youth doesn't lull him into a sense of complacency and that he is there with several alert and trusted friends.

I was thinking the same thing bladerunner.... after all that we have seen happen on that corrupt little piece of rock, I truly fear for Patrick's life....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: February 19, 2008, 01:45:44 PM »

I just want to say 2 things after reading that mo's announced to the public that they will arrest Patrick to question him.

1. Now, I just do not want to boycott aruba I want aruba and it people destroyed scrapped up at the roots from the earth, crushed and compressed into indestructible containers and buried deep into the ground at Guantanamo Bay  with a battalions of armed soldiers pointed at it forever.  And
2. I will definitely buy Patrick's book if he includes every detail of his possible arrest, harassment, and questioning by ale.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: February 19, 2008, 01:46:16 PM »

No wonder no one will come forward as a witness!!!!

Arrest and persecute the innocent, protect the guilty!!!

WTF is up with that???!!!!!

Mos is flirting with the Piss-off of the Century.

Sorry, but it's already confirmed, there is no flirting, his words are his words. This guy is a class A piece of sh!t.

if mos really said this, he must have been listening to his ex-dept. of tourism public relations wienie, john pauley, that tourism and croes forced on him.
dennisintn
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: February 19, 2008, 01:50:35 PM »

No wonder no one will come forward as a witness!!!!

Arrest and persecute the innocent, protect the guilty!!!

WTF is up with that???!!!!!

Mos is flirting with the Piss-off of the Century.

What a disappointment he is turning out to be.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #447 on: February 19, 2008, 01:52:03 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3850/5/#jc_allComments

Patrick van der Eem na Aruba       
Tuesday, 19 February 2008 
I tried running a few through the tranny...but I still can't tell if they are angry at Patrick or wtf they are talking about. I think they are pissed off at him.......not Joran. ? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 19, 2008, 01:52:09 PM »

Peter Derives and Patrick van eem were one in obtaining this recording of Joran's incriminating words.  Peter Derives appeared as a guest on more talk shows than Patrick.  Yet ... it is Patrick van eem who is being threatened with arrest for talking too much and ... not "volunteering" to be interrogated.

Something is not right.

This wannabe detective suspects that Patrick's shady past is going to be dug into and held against him and ... if Patrick dares to continue to buck the Aruban coverup ....

Janet

+++++++++++

Dave Holloway
Hannity & Colmes
August 10, 2005

COMBS: The question is cover up or incompetence? Is the person working with you getting to the bottom of it?

HOLLOWAY: I spoke to him today, he is as perplexed about all of this as we are. Seems like every time someone speaks out or comes forward. Just like the gardener, he is supposed to appear in court Thursday then be immediately deported. That is the work of the defense of course. Some witnesses may be scared to come forward for fear of repercussions.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #449 on: February 19, 2008, 01:55:11 PM »

Why can't the 'Golden Boy' be found? Who as him under their wing...who is protecting him now...why hasn't he been spotted or found.....wtf is he doing with his time...has he changed his appearance? Where is Joran.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: February 19, 2008, 01:56:26 PM »

Peter Derives and Patrick van eem were one in obtaining this recording of Joran's incriminating words.  Peter Derives appeared as a guest on more talk shows than Patrick.  Yet ... it is Patrick van eem who is being threatened with arrest for talking too much and ... not "volunteering" to be interrogated.

Something is not right.

This wannabe detective suspects that Patrick's shady past is going to be dug into and held against him and ... if Patrick dares to continue to buck the Aruban coverup ....

Janet

+++++++++++

Dave Holloway
Hannity & Colmes
August 10, 2005

COMBS: The question is cover up or incompetence? Is the person working with you getting to the bottom of it?

HOLLOWAY: I spoke to him today, he is as perplexed about all of this as we are. Seems like every time someone speaks out or comes forward. Just like the gardener, he is supposed to appear in court Thursday then be immediately deported. That is the work of the defense of course. Some witnesses may be scared to come forward for fear of repercussions.

My thoughts exactly Janet..... such a shame...Joran goes free...Patrick to be arrested...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: February 19, 2008, 01:58:12 PM »

From Greta:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

DE VRIES: Yes. I met several guys from the team. I spoke to Hans Mos, the head prosecutor, and I'm confident, quite confident, that they will solve this case finally.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything on that tape that you did not show for whatever reason that you think would be particularly important to the investigation?

DE VRIES: No, no, no. You have seen all relevant scenes, and I think what we didn't broadcast is more of the same, you could say.

VAN SUSTEREN: And boy talk, as you described it, or guy talk or something.

DE VRIES: And boy talk, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, when you showed that tape to Hans Mos, the chief prosecutor, what did he say to you?

DE VRIES: Oh, he was, of course, very happy. And there was also the police commissioner, Dolph Richardson. And when he was looking at the tape, he said to me, Can you please pinch me in the arm because this is what we are waiting for.b]

So it was Richardson that said "pinch me". If Mos was so friggin happy why is he calling out Patrick now? This smells so foul I am beside myself.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: February 19, 2008, 01:58:30 PM »

Patrick showed up ALE and even the special "juvenile Interrogators" send from NL for the total farce their questioning was.  He showed not once but ten times how easy it was to get Joran to talk.  The only logical conclusion one can draw is that either they did not try or Joran talked and someone kept destroying his statements.

They are even totally incompetent at being corrupt and can't even hide their own tracks.  It will be interesting to watch the Aruban reaction to this latest ploy of his. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: February 19, 2008, 02:00:04 PM »

I am at work so can't hang and play but this really pissed me off. 

You want to get the corruption across to the press?

1.  Send the article where Mos says that the Press should not make a big deal out of the confession and shut up.

2.  Send the latest where he is talking about arresting a hero.

Want to see some quick reaction?  That ought to do it.  Forget the PowerPoint presentation for now - get these 2 factoids in there hands asap.  This is total BS and there should be an outrage over this if it is true.

End of rant.  Peace out.

I stand with girl - Natalee Holloway.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: February 19, 2008, 02:01:36 PM »

From Greta:

DE VRIES: Yes. I met several guys from the team. I spoke to Hans Mos, the head prosecutor, and I'm confident, quite confident, that they will solve this case finally.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything on that tape that you did not show for whatever reason that you think would be particularly important to the investigation?

DE VRIES: No, no, no. You have seen all relevant scenes, and I think what we didn't broadcast is more of the same, you could say.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, when you showed that tape to Hans Mos, the chief prosecutor, what did he say to you?

DE VRIES: Oh, he was, of course, very happy. And there was also the police commissioner, Dolph Richardson. And when he was looking at the tape, he said to me, Can you please pinch me in the arm because this is what we are waiting for.b]

So it was Richardson that said "pinch me". If Mos was so friggin happy why is he calling out Patrick now? This smells so foul I am beside myself.

Thank you Blade.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: February 19, 2008, 02:03:28 PM »

Patrick showed up ALE and even the special "juvenile Interrogators" send from NL for the total farce their questioning was.  He showed not once but ten times how easy it was to get Joran to talk.  The only logical conclusion one can draw is that either they did not try or Joran talked and someone kept destroying his statements.

They are even totally incompetent at being corrupt and can't even hide their own tracks.  It will be interesting to watch the Aruban reaction to this latest ploy of his. 

_____

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: February 19, 2008, 02:10:01 PM »

Another news story:

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/aruba_to_question_van_der_sloo.php

The Aruban public prosecutor wants to question Patrick van der Eem as a witness in the Natalee Holloway case, reports Tuesday's NRC.

Chief justice Hans Mos told the paper Van der Eem could be arrested if he does not come forward voluntarily.

How ironic, arrest the guy that got the goods on Joran. Is there anything else to know about this debacle? Corrupt to the core!

Van der Eem befriended suspect Joran van der Sloot and secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died. He is currently on Aruba working on a book about the disappearance of the US teenager.

According to Van der Eem he has nothing to hide and the public prosecutor only has to ring him.

The the rights to the book, which is being ghost written by the American novelist Elizabeth Byars, will be auctioned off. Publication of the book, titled Disposed, is set for September.

Thank you Blade.

I initially had mixed emotions regarding this book that Patrick is writing but ... no more.  Exposure is where it is at!  It is the only justice that is going to be afforded Natalee Holloway.  Justice certainly is not going to come out of Aruba.

Janet

Exposure!!!!   They can exchange their dirty underwear, but we know exposure is coming. 

HERE COMES THE PORE INSPECTION!!!!!

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #457 on: February 19, 2008, 02:10:34 PM »

From Greta:

Here is a graphic of the leaked transcript of the conversation between Peter and Hans "gutless" Mos as translated through Google I believe. I found the link in the comments section on Greta:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent.vkmag.com%2Fgallery%2Fjorandidit%2Findex.html&langpair=nl%7Cen&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8

Read the above very closely, I argue that it indeed is the "topping on the cake" with regards to this egregious miscarriage of justice.

HANS MOS YOU LYING POS!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: February 19, 2008, 02:11:04 PM »

Anyone have the quote from Peter de Vries--maybe the 20/20 interview--where he is asked about him first showing Mos the video of Joran's confession?

I think his comment was something like: "he said we have been waiting for something like this".

Here is the complete translated interview with MOS from DeVries site:

http://www.peterrdevries.com/interview-mr-mos.htm

Here's part. 

« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 02:13:13 PM by klaasend » Logged
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: February 19, 2008, 02:19:43 PM »

Gotta run... catch up with y'all later... today is our season opener game ....

I am so pissed about this.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.