April 28, 2024, 12:07:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224890 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: February 19, 2008, 05:07:29 PM »

Anna,

Thanks! I emailed my questions and am looking forward to the response I won't be getting.

better watch it, he might arrest you!!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: February 19, 2008, 05:10:40 PM »

Hans Mos was indeed waiting for something that would ONLY link Joran to the disposal of a body.  He knew that a video of Joran claiming an accident and panicking enough to get rid of the body was all that was needed to solve this crime.  Everyone is off the hook except Joran and all he's guilty of is mistreatment of a corpse.  Misdemeanor in Aruba....time served.  Everyone is happy...too bad they couldn't find her body...maybe everyone will go away happy and we can get back to our pursuit of the BIG MONEY.  It looks like a plan to me....MOO

Only thing is ... the plan did not work.  Patrick's impending book changes everthing.  The book implies that the Natalee Holloway case is not going to fade from the memories of Americans any time soon.  The words of this book will only serve to raise more questions regarding the corrupt Aruban investigation.

Other than Joran account of Natalee Holloways last moments ... which can be affirmed with documents from the case file ... Joran lied about every other aspect pertaining to the encompassing circumstances/events.  The Daury and his boat ... the telephone call ... the uninvolvement of Deepak and Satish ... ALL LIES!  These lies/distractions to distance the truth regarding Paulus' involvement have a foundation ... a foundation can also be derived from the case file.

Think about it ... if Joran implicates Deepak and Satish ... these two have the ability to implicate Paulus.

When Freddy's declarations and the Gardener's observation are taken into consideration ... Deepak and Satish were ... beyond a doubt ... involved in Natalee Holloway's last moments.

Janet

++++++++++

Freddy Arambatzis
Witness Statement
Joran's Book
June 12, 2005

The next day, Tuesday May 31st 2005 in the afternoon, I was with Joran at the raquetclub.

The FBI and the girls family were at his house. After that Joran told me that Deepak, Satish and himself did not drop off the girl at the Holiday Inn Hotel, but that the FOUR OF THEM drove to the beach at the north side of the Marriot Hotel. The girl had fallen several times on the way to the beach. Joran told me that at some point she "no longer came around/no longer regained consciousness" and that THEY had left her on the beach.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

If it was planned, I am certain Joran was not supposed to say he did not know if she was alive or not, and that his method for even guessing if she was dead or not was by shaking the bitch, because he really opened the doo wide open for a murder charge of some type. He wanted Natalee dumped basically because she was passed out, possibly injured, possibly dead. He did not want any further involvement with her period.

I think Mos is being heard "out of context." I think he was asked a hypothetical question, and the correct answer would be it would not be a voluntary request, he would be required to come, because of the significance of his information to the case. I think I will go run another errand:))))))))

I agree with all you said, and I believe Mos's comment was a response, not a statement.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: February 19, 2008, 05:12:29 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Caroline wrote:

Twenty-five years ago I was told by friends in Aruba not to drink my drink if I had left it unattended while I danced or went to the ladies room. So this is not new - though perhaps a different drug.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #503 on: February 19, 2008, 05:12:44 PM »

UGH.....Peaches asked earlier about the missing Tromp guy...his first name....I can't find it! Any time I wasn't looking for it, it was staring me in the face on every news site from Aruba..UGHHHH, can't find it now.

What year did he go missing?
if it was 2007 it could be this guy
Vicenzo Tromp
http://www.vermist.nl/?url=vrm_detail_page?id=17304

THANKS JE!!!
PEACHES.........here it is!!!
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3177/5/
Jose Manuel Vincenzo Tromp 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: February 19, 2008, 05:15:31 PM »

Nut,

Do you have an email for this new PR firm? Fresh meat as far as I'm concerned. I wrote O'reilly every day for 2 1/2 months, every day.

I think I'll do the same for this new PR firm.

I had a fantastic birthday today. I had breakfast on Wilshire Blvd. After breakfast I walked across the street to the Dutch Consulate and after going through security I went to the offices and asked for some literature on travelling to Holland.

I used the bathroom and plastered it with at least a dozen Boycott Aruba find Natalee bumper stickers! It feels so juvenile, but very, very gratifying.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: February 19, 2008, 05:23:41 PM »

Nut,

Do you have an email for this new PR firm? Fresh meat as far as I'm concerned. I wrote O'reilly every day for 2 1/2 months, every day.

I had a fantastic birthday today. I had breakfast on Wilshire Blvd. After breakfast I walked across the street to the Dutch Consulate and after going through security I went to the offices and asked for some literature on travelling to Holland.

I used the bathroom and plastered it with at least a dozen Boycott Aruba find Natalee bumper stickers! It feels so juvenile, but very, very gratifying.

Good work.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: February 19, 2008, 05:26:00 PM »

Give me a few minutes Frank, I am sure I can locate it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: February 19, 2008, 05:28:44 PM »

UGH.....Peaches asked earlier about the missing Tromp guy...his first name....I can't find it! Any time I wasn't looking for it, it was staring me in the face on every news site from Aruba..UGHHHH, can't find it now.

What year did he go missing?
if it was 2007 it could be this guy
Vicenzo Tromp
http://www.vermist.nl/?url=vrm_detail_page?id=17304

THANKS JE!!!
PEACHES.........here it is!!!
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3177/5/
Jose Manuel Vincenzo Tromp 

Tromp Jose M     
Safir 14
     586-0801

Tromp Jose Maria    
Zeewijk 39 D
     584-4039
Tromp Jose R    
Kas Ariba 47 D
     585-1021
Tromp Jose R    
Maracastraat 10
     583-7321
Tromp Jose S    
Bubali 74 B
     587-0250
Tromp Jose S    
Mohikanenstraat 4
     584-6028

Tromp Roland     
Piedra Plat 78
     585-0070
Tromp Roland R    
Palm Beach 14 A
     586-2171
Tromp Roland R    
Paradera 59
     588-6415
Tromp Rolando    
Sabana Blanco 92
     582-6370
Tromp Rolando A    
Coba Lodo 15 C
     585-9408
Tromp Rolando F    
Ponton 67
     582-7086
Tromp Rolando F    
Ponton 63
     583-1425
Tromp Rolando J F    
Noord Cura Cabai 20
     584-6692

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: February 19, 2008, 05:29:34 PM »

Frank>>>>>>>.
Lowe New York

150 E. 42nd St.
New York , NY 10017
Phone: (212) 605-8000
Web: www.loweworldwide.com
Email: info@loweworldwide.com

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: February 19, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »

found a Tromp at 50 Montanja... LOL... and 5 Glenda Tromps 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: February 19, 2008, 05:37:33 PM »

CONTACT CTO & CARIBBEAN TOURISM OFFICIALS

CTO USA
80 Broad Street
32nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: 212-635-9530
Fax: 212-635-9511
Email: CTO New York
ctony@caribtourism.com <ctony@caribtourism.com>

More locations at the link
http://www.onecaribbean.org/information/categorybrowse.php?categoryid=160

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: February 19, 2008, 05:38:52 PM »

Nut,

Lowe New York

150 E. 42nd St.
New York , NY 10017

Thank you for this, it's going to be very interesting to see. I promise to make public all of my communication with them

But we cannot wait. They will not, obviously, endorse a boycott, so I would imagine they are going to have to convince people to travel to Aruba.

That would entail trying to discredit a boycott effort, which hasn't even reached a peak yet so I'm assuming they will deal with facts as well as Joran.

If they use the phrase "mistakes were made" they better be prepared to clarify what mistakes were made, and how it's safer than it was before they were awarded the contract for anyone travelling to Aruba.

What's different?

Is Aruba hiring a Tacopina like PR firm, or will they try a different approach?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: February 19, 2008, 05:38:58 PM »

Caribbean Industry Summit
The first Annual Caribbean Tourism Summit will take place in Washington DC, June 21-25, 2008. Caribbean tourism industry leaders from all sectors will meet to focus on key aspects of investment, marketing and tourism growth for the region.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #513 on: February 19, 2008, 05:43:40 PM »

Can someone let Iran know that the van der sloots have published anti-islamic cartoons?

Iran MPs want action on Dutch, Danes over cartoon (Blow up Danish embassies and kill ambassadors)

Iran Focus ^ | Februari 19 2008 | Reuters
TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iranian lawmakers have urged the president to review ties with Denmark and the Netherlands over the reprinting of a satirical cartoon of the Prophet Mohammad in Danish and Dutch newspapers, Iranian media said on Monday.

Protests and rioting erupted in 2006 in Muslim countries around the world when the cartoons, one showing the Prophet with a turban resembling a bomb, first appeared in a Danish daily. At least 50 people were killed and three Danish embassies attacked.

Most Muslims consider depictions of the Prophet Mohammad offensive.

Danish newspapers reprinted one of the drawings last week in protest against what they said was a plot to murder the cartoonist who drew it. At least two Dutch newspapers published pictures of the Danish newspapers, with the cartoon visible.

In a letter to President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, some 215 MPs in Iran's 290-seat assembly said Iran should review trade and political links with Denmark and the Netherlands to respond to "an anti-Islamic and Islamophobic current" in the two countries.

"We, representatives of the honourable Iranian nation, condemn this devil measure. We ask the president ... to seriously review Iran's political and trade ties with these countries," the lawmakers wrote in the letter, state radio said.

Iran has also urged the Netherlands to prevent the screening of a film in which a right-wing populist lawmaker plans to lay out his view of Islam's holy book, the Koran. Comments by the Dutch MP about the Koran were condemned by Iran last year.

In the Gaza Strip, controlled by the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas, a leader of a militants' umbrella group called on Muslim faithful to attack Danish embassies and diplomats.

"Blow up the Danish embassies and kill the ambassadors," Abu Abir, spokesman for the Popular Resistance Committees (PRC), said at a news conference in a Gaza square, where PRC members burnt a Danish flag.

"We urge (Islamist fighters) to track down those who printed the cartoons, those who drew them and those who published them and slaughter them immediately," he said.

Danish police arrested two Tunisians and a Dane of Moroccan descent last Tuesday, accusing them of planning to kill a cartoonist who drew one of the images.

Dozens of Islamist students burned the Danish flag in southern Pakistan on Thursday, while in Kuwait, several parliamentarians called for a boycott of Danish goods.

On Saturday, two days before their planned departure, 10 Danish lawmakers aborted a trip to Iran. The Danish Foreign Ministry said the scheduled visit was cancelled after Iran's parliament demanded an apology over the cartoon.

Iran's Foreign Ministry has also summoned the Danish envoy in Tehran to protest.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: February 19, 2008, 05:45:45 PM »

Nut,

I have proof FRANK was there 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: February 19, 2008, 05:46:06 PM »

I think Mos is being heard "out of context." I think he was asked a hypothetical question, and the correct answer would be it would not be a voluntary request, he would be required to come, because of the significance of his information to the case. I think I will go run another errand:))))))))

I agree with all you said, and I believe Mos's comment was a response, not a statement.

Me, too.  I don't think he will be meeting Patrick's plane with cuffs in hand.  I think he was asked what could be done if Patrick rufused to talk to him, was arrest possible and he said yes and off it goes.

Better put on your flame proof suit, however.  I always wear mine these days.

I also see three separate factions at work here.

1.  Friends of Paulus who can be anybody and of any nationality.
2.  Arubans protecting what they perceive as Aruban tourism and interests.
3.  Dutch who are mostly outsiders.  That would be Mos and De Vries and KLPD.  Factions 1 & 2 hide things and subvert any efforts by 3 for various and sundry reasons.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: February 19, 2008, 05:46:44 PM »

Find any Glenda Tramps?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #517 on: February 19, 2008, 05:49:13 PM »

Frank>>>>>>>.
Lowe New York

150 E. 42nd St.
New York , NY 10017

Thanks Nutt...here is what I sent to them...I'll email everyday too!

Email to PR Firm:

Shame on all of you!  I will NEVER go to Aruba. Poor Natalee Holloway went to Aruba, look what happened to her.  To this day the very people who hired you are hoping Natalee will just be forgotton, they hope she will just go away.

Until the people who murdered her, and then covered up that crime, are brought to justice...I will do my best to warn everyone I meet to avoid Aruba.

SHAME on YOU!

I stand with the Girl...Justice for Natalee.

***********  aka Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: February 19, 2008, 05:52:24 PM »

Santa Lucia: "Hidden in plain view"

Rancho Daimari????
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: February 19, 2008, 05:52:31 PM »

Find any Glenda Tramps?

and  at the toilet too HAHAHAAAa

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.