April 28, 2024, 06:44:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224874 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: February 19, 2008, 05:53:23 PM »

found a Tromp at 50 Montanja... LOL... and 5 Glenda Tromps 

Find any Glenda Tramps?

THE AMERICAN TRAITOR ya mean.

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: February 19, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »

Y'all come! June 21-25. See how much monkey business we can conduct!

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: February 19, 2008, 05:56:03 PM »

MUST BE CARNIVAL - NO TOURISTS ON THE BEACH - YET AGAIN!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 19, 2008, 06:00:53 PM »

Y'all come! June 21-25. See how much monkey business we can conduct!

What is the 21-25?  Another travel show?  Sorry, I know I should know
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: February 19, 2008, 06:01:47 PM »

Does everyone know that if you make plans in advance with your Congressman (Senators and Representatives) they will meet with you? They will also give you special tickets to tour the White House. I think the regular tours start at 10 (when everyone lines up; first come, first through the door), but the special tour begins at 8, I think, the line is short, and you get to see more rooms (the china room?). There might also be special tours of the Capitol.

I think (hope!) that all of this is still true, since I have done all of the above in the past.

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: February 19, 2008, 06:03:19 PM »

Caribbean Industry Summit
The first Annual Caribbean Tourism Summit will take place in Washington DC, June 21-25, 2008. Caribbean tourism industry leaders from all sectors will meet to focus on key aspects of investment, marketing and tourism growth for the region.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: February 19, 2008, 06:04:26 PM »

Does everyone know that if you make plans in advance with your Congressman (Senators and Representatives) they will meet with you? They will also give you special tickets to tour the White House. I think the regular tours start at 10 (when everyone lines up; first come, first through the door), but the special tour begins at 8, I think, the line is short, and you get to see more rooms (the china room?). There might also be special tours of the Capitol.

I think (hope!) that all of this is still true, since I have done all of the above in the past.

Wow, that's pretty cool.  I didn't know that!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: February 19, 2008, 06:05:07 PM »

Caribbean Industry Summit
The first Annual Caribbean Tourism Summit will take place in Washington DC, June 21-25, 2008. Caribbean tourism industry leaders from all sectors will meet to focus on key aspects of investment, marketing and tourism growth for the region.

Thanks Maggie - I had missed that. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: February 19, 2008, 06:08:23 PM »

Only camera 2 is working, but I do count 2 people in the pool and six at the bar, at the Radisson:

http://www.radisson.com/arubawebcam
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: February 19, 2008, 06:09:12 PM »

Maggie,

Can you call Spencer Bacchus and tell him we'd like to meet with him?

Can we fit 100,000 people in his office?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #530 on: February 19, 2008, 06:10:16 PM »

Anyone have the quote from Peter de Vries--maybe the 20/20 interview--where he is asked about him first showing Mos the video of Joran's confession?

I think his comment was something like: "he said we have been waiting for something like this".

I haven't read past this post yet, so not sure if it's been brought up.  But first and foremost, I ALSO hope he is careful!

But let me play DEVIL'S ADVOCATE for a second.  Let's just hope MOS is covering his ass and trying to appease the naysayers, by saying he will question him.  Maybe he wants to see if he can get more info. to 'help' the case, but using "interroation" as guise to hide his real intentions by those who are corrupt.  I know I've been wrong many times before, but I still find it hard for MOS to put so much at stake,  like his comment above "he said we have been waiting for something like this". Those corrupt in the LE have been left with there pants down by this,  MOS has a chance to become a hero, if he so chooses to be
Thoughts?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: February 19, 2008, 06:10:33 PM »

will patrick be the next matthews?

better take some people and media cameras with him.

If they want to talk to Patrick maybe they need to go to him in the NL same as they did with Joran. Only fair.  I fear for Patrick if he is questioned in Aruba.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: February 19, 2008, 06:17:30 PM »

Not anymore.
The Eagle has closed the bldg down to tourists.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: February 19, 2008, 06:19:31 PM »

Only camera 2 is working, but I do count 2 people in the pool and six at the bar, at the Radisson:

http://www.radisson.com/arubawebcam

HEH HEH! I believe we have THREE TOURISTS IN ARUBA!

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: February 19, 2008, 06:25:17 PM »

The probably work there!!!

Existence is futile.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: February 19, 2008, 06:26:03 PM »

here is one of my thoughts, for what its worth:
in several official reports i read that when a suspect answers a question, they are talking about .... van der sloot did this or that.....or.....vandersloot said this or that.
Normally a police officer would ask: are you referring to joran van der sloot?
I totally miss that sentence.
could it be suspects were talking about paulus van der sloot, and in this way are lying but in such a way cannot be accused of perjury?

further, i have read what the kalpoes and jorand talked about in the car.
you all were talking about the sentence:" Not you own father" , or something similar.
But how about what joran said: I only do what my parents tell me to do? That is the dutch translation.

maybe farfetched but these were just some thoughts.
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: February 19, 2008, 06:26:33 PM »

President's Park (White House)

White House Tours 

Instructions on White House Tours

When are the White House Tours?
How can I arrange a White House Tour?
Where do White House Tours begin?
Should I arrive early?
Will I need to bring a photo ID?
What are the prohibited items?
Can I bring my medications?
Will I be screened?
Is there a 24-hour number I can call for current information?
Is the White House accessible?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. When are the White House Tours?

Public tours of the White House are scheduled Tuesday through Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for groups of 10 or more people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. How can I arrange a White House tour?

Requests must be submitted through one's Member of Congress and are accepted up to six months in advance. To contact your Representative and Senators, please call the U.S. Capitol Switchboard at this number (202) 224-3121.

All guests 14 years of age or older are required by the United States Secret Service to submit their name, date of birth, social security number and country of citizenship to the requesting office. Attendees under the age of 14 only need to submit their name and date of birth. This security information must be received by the office through which tickets are obtained no later than five business days prior to the tour date. Groups without security information will be cancelled.

3. Where do White House Tours begin?

Groups should enter the White House complex from the south side of East Executive Avenue near the Southeast Gate.

http://www.nps.gov/whho/planyourvisit/white-house-tours.htm

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: February 19, 2008, 06:34:38 PM »

in several official reports i read that when a suspect answers a question, they are talking about .... van der sloot did this or that.....or.....vandersloot said this or that.
could it be suspects were talking about paulus van der sloot, and in this way are lying but in such a way they cannot be accused of perjury? kind of telling the truth but not the whole truth?

you all were talking about the sentence:" Not you own father" , or something similar.
But how about what joran said: I only do what my parents tell me to do? That is the way we would translate this sentence in dutch.

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: February 19, 2008, 06:42:13 PM »

FORMER FEDERAL RESERVE CHAIR ALAN GREENSPAN TO ADDRESS FIRST ANNUAL CARIBBEAN TOURISM SUMMITWashington, DC Hosts Groundbreaking Summit with Focus on the CaribbeanNEW YORK, February 4, 2008 – Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspanwill address international leaders from the political, tourism, and investment communities whowill convene in the nation’s capital for the first Annual Caribbean Tourism Summit (ACTS). The groundbreaking conference, scheduled to take place at the International Trade Center atthe Ronald Reagan Building in downtown Washington, DC from June 21-25, 2008, will focuson the economic future of the Caribbean region. It is expected to attract more than 1,000participants from government, the tourism industry, investment and financial services sectors.Organized by the Caribbean Tourism Development Company (CTDC), the marketingand business development unit owned equally by the Caribbean Hotel Association (CHA) andthe Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO), ACTS will focus on two critical issues for theCaribbean tourism sector: marketing and investment and the greater implications they have onvarious other industries such as agriculture, construction, aviation and more.Dr. Greenspan, considered the leading authority on American domestic economic andmonetary policy, is expected to address these issues as the keynote speaker on Monday, June23. His experience as chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve of the UnitedStates for two decades and his continued active influence today offers the opportunity to providevaluable insights for a region that continues to grow and evolve in its economic power.“It’s no secret that tourism is a pivotal industry for the Caribbean,” said Allen Chastanet,co-chairman of the CTDC. “It’s also no coincidence that we’re holding the summit in the nationalcapital of our largest source of business, the United States. This will be a time when allinvestors, political and tourism influencers will be called upon to help the Caribbean get on thepath to realizing its economic potential and we’re very excited to have arguably the world’s mostinfluential economic voice in Dr. Greenspan impart his insights.”According to the CTDC’s co-chairman, Peter Odle, the Summit represents a partnershipamong leaders of more than 30 Caribbean governments, investment companies and theCaribbean hotel and tourism industry. Caribbean government officials will include PrimeMinisters, Finance Ministers, Tourism Ministers and Central Bank Governors.“We will address key issues and solutions that will increase tourism and investmentrevenue in the region,” said Odle.“All events will create tremendous promotional opportunities for companies currently investing in the Caribbean

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: February 19, 2008, 06:46:53 PM »

could it be suspects were talking about paulus van der sloot, and in this way are lying but in such a way cannot be accused of perjury?

But how about what joran said: I only do what my parents tell me to do? That is the dutch translation.

How does it go? One can not be a lying witness, but suspect status doesn't count.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.