April 28, 2024, 05:36:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224871 times)
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: February 19, 2008, 06:48:45 PM »

First Annual Caribbean Tourism Summit
2008 Annual Caribbean Tourism Summit. June 21 -25, 2008.
In Washington, DC International Trade Center at the Ronald Regan Building.

The Annual Caribbean Tourism Summit has been created by CTDC to bring together tourism industry leaders, Government officials, politicians and stake holders to identify cost-effective ways to increase awareness of the Caribbean brand and the number of visitors to the Caribbean. ACTS 08 consists of Conferences, Exhibitions, Receptions and an Awards Dinner and Ball

WHY YOU SHOULD BE THERE 

To interact with policy makers, financial leaders and industry officials to focus on the impact of tourism on our economies
To energize the multi-million strong Caribbean Diaspora to become a more robust coalition to benefit Caribbean tourism
To create a forum for business development between senior tourism partners and potential investors
To bring the service industry to the forefront of Caribbean development discussions
NEW HEADER HERE FOR SECTION 

To interact with policy makers, financial leaders and industry officials to focus on the impact of tourism on our economies. To energize the multi-million strong Caribbean Diaspora to become a more robust coalition to benefit Caribbean tourism. To create a forum for business development between senior tourism partners and potential investors. To bring the service industry to the forefront of Caribbean development discussions.

To interact with policy makers, financial leaders and industry officials to focus on the impact of tourism on our economies. To energize the multi-million strong Caribbean Diaspora to become a more robust coalition to benefit Caribbean tourism. To create a forum for business development between senior tourism partners and potential investors. To bring the service industry.

http://sugarhostinc.com/exhibitors/index.htm

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: February 19, 2008, 06:52:30 PM »

Ebb

Read your Stephanie post.  There was a lot I forgot about the early discussions.  Thanks.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: February 19, 2008, 06:54:15 PM »

found a Tromp at 50 Montanja... LOL... and 5 Glenda Tromps 

Find any Glenda Tramps?
I just found this hmmm

spin, inaccurate info. Julia Renfro aka Glenda Angela Muzenhofer aka MF Rosalie Klein aka Scubajap Mark Purcell aka MIP6 or Mark/Moomba Mark Charles Ratcliff The nasty comments that you are getting about Beth and also the distractions and disinformation are from the same people trying to confuse and distract and spread misinfo

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: February 19, 2008, 06:56:50 PM »

Nut,

Do you have an email for this new PR firm? Fresh meat as far as I'm concerned. I wrote O'reilly every day for 2 1/2 months, every day.

I think I'll do the same for this new PR firm.

I had a fantastic birthday today. I had breakfast on Wilshire Blvd. After breakfast I walked across the street to the Dutch Consulate and after going through security I went to the offices and asked for some literature on travelling to Holland.

I used the bathroom and plastered it with at least a dozen Boycott Aruba find Natalee bumper stickers! It feels so juvenile, but very, very gratifying.

Happy birthday, we each celebrate and protest in our own unique ways:) You were just being productive, killing 2 birds with one stone:)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: February 19, 2008, 06:58:08 PM »

found a Tromp at 50 Montanja... LOL... and 5 Glenda Tromps 

Find any Glenda Tramps?
I just found this hmmm

spin, inaccurate info. Julia Renfro aka Glenda Angela Muzenhofer aka MF Rosalie Klein aka Scubajap Mark Purcell aka MIP6 or Mark/Moomba Mark Charles Ratcliff The nasty comments that you are getting about Beth and also the distractions and disinformation are from the same people trying to confuse and distract and spread misinfo

Blonde - I'm confused by your comment above?  Who are you referring to?
for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: February 19, 2008, 07:00:44 PM »

Nut,

Do you have an email for this new PR firm? Fresh meat as far as I'm concerned. I wrote O'reilly every day for 2 1/2 months, every day.

I had a fantastic birthday today. I had breakfast on Wilshire Blvd. After breakfast I walked across the street to the Dutch Consulate and after going through security I went to the offices and asked for some literature on travelling to Holland.

I used the bathroom and plastered it with at least a dozen Boycott Aruba find Natalee bumper stickers! It feels so juvenile, but very, very gratifying.
          Good work Frank...your bathroom should be very inspirational.   Hope you have the happiest of birthdays and a year that we all have the truth revealed about Natalee .   I am For Natalee.     
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: February 19, 2008, 07:01:39 PM »

here is one of my thoughts, for what its worth:
in several official reports i read that when a suspect answers a question, they are talking about .... van der sloot did this or that.....or.....vandersloot said this or that.
Normally a police officer would ask: are you referring to joran van der sloot?
I totally miss that sentence.
could it be suspects were talking about paulus van der sloot, and in this way are lying but in such a way cannot be accused of perjury?

further, i have read what the kalpoes and jorand talked about in the car.
you all were talking about the sentence:" Not you own father" , or something similar.
But how about what joran said: I only do what my parents tell me to do? That is the dutch translation.

maybe farfetched but these were just some thoughts.

How does it go? One can not be a lying witness, but suspect status doesn't count.

Who was it that told us that?  Arlene?? We don't understand their system. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: February 19, 2008, 07:04:30 PM »

First Annual Caribbean Tourism Summit
2008 Annual Caribbean Tourism Summit. June 21 -25, 2008.
In Washington, DC International Trade Center at the Ronald Regan Building.

The Annual Caribbean Tourism Summit has been created by CTDC to bring together tourism industry leaders, Government officials, politicians and stake holders to identify cost-effective ways to increase awareness of the Caribbean brand and the number of visitors to the Caribbean. ACTS 08 consists of Conferences, Exhibitions, Receptions and an Awards Dinner and Ball

WHY YOU SHOULD BE THERE 

To interact with policy makers, financial leaders and industry officials to focus on the impact of tourism on our economies
To energize the multi-million strong Caribbean Diaspora to become a more robust coalition to benefit Caribbean tourism
To create a forum for business development between senior tourism partners and potential investors
To bring the service industry to the forefront of Caribbean development discussions
NEW HEADER HERE FOR SECTION 

To interact with policy makers, financial leaders and industry officials to focus on the impact of tourism on our economies. To energize the multi-million strong Caribbean Diaspora to become a more robust coalition to benefit Caribbean tourism. To create a forum for business development between senior tourism partners and potential investors. To bring the service industry to the forefront of Caribbean development discussions.

To interact with policy makers, financial leaders and industry officials to focus on the impact of tourism on our economies. To energize the multi-million strong Caribbean Diaspora to become a more robust coalition to benefit Caribbean tourism. To create a forum for business development between senior tourism partners and potential investors. To bring the service industry.

http://sugarhostinc.com/exhibitors/index.htm
              This would be an excellent place to come with boycotting signs and lots of media coverage.......if we do not have justice for Natalie by june, 2008...any monks near DC in June??????   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: February 19, 2008, 07:11:00 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Wolf Hunters wrote:

here is the situation the DELICIOUS SPORTER found himself in.

this is a simple case.

3 REASONS TO HAVE TO HIDE A BODY.

1. raped
2. bruised, beaten up
3. drugged
or a combination of all three

joran was with Natalee and she went into distress
now, a reasonable person would call 911 or get help from a nearby hotel or HOLY COW i thought joran said there were people all around him when he was interviewed by GRETADELICIOUS LOVER
heck, he could have asked for help from all the people he was having to walk over when he was on the beach with Natalee

Psttttttttttt joran was never on the beach
look again !

paulus is the ONE - go sling him up

joran is going to get just what is coming to him
he better hide, he better never step foot in the USA again. nawwwww Aruba can have him
put him in a cage and make him a circus attraction. “HOW ONE PUNK KILLED A WHOLE ISLAND
TOURISM WITH JUST 1000 LIES”
by joran vander scumsucker

the dutch have failed miserably and will be forever linked to ALE.. FOREVER

ALE sucks
DUTCH LE sucks
vanderloots sucks

who have i forgotten ?

oh yea GRETA SUCKS too

kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: February 19, 2008, 07:15:19 PM »

Wolf Hunters wrote:

this is a simple case.

1. raped
2. bruised, beaten up
3. drugged

now, a reasonable person would call 911 or get help from a nearby hotel or HOLY COW i thought joran said there were people all around him when he was interviewed by GRETADELICIOUS LOVER
heck, he could have asked for help from all the people he was having to walk over when he was on the beach with Natalee

look again !

he better hide, he better never step foot in the USA again. nawwwww Aruba can have him
put him in a cage and make him a circus attraction. “HOW ONE PUNK KILLED A WHOLE ISLAND

ALE sucks
DUTCH LE sucks
vanderloots sucks

who have i forgotten ?

oh yea GRETA SUCKS too

He forgot Julia Renfro who sucks & blows

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: February 19, 2008, 07:24:52 PM »

Wolf Hunters wrote:

this is a simple case.

1. raped
2. bruised, beaten up
3. drugged

look again !

ALE sucks
DUTCH LE sucks
vanderloots sucks

who have i forgotten ?

oh yea GRETA SUCKS too

I remember reading (rumors?) back in the early days that after "something bad" happened, joran called steve croes because he had some BLS or CPR type training. In other words-he might know what to so with a tourist that was given an overdose of a date rape drug.Does anyone else recall this?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: February 19, 2008, 07:27:48 PM »

Bleachedblack - probably just a rumor.  Remember there were two Steve Croes, one the DJ and the other was an EMT. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #552 on: February 19, 2008, 07:31:21 PM »

Wolf Hunters wrote:

this is a simple case.

1. raped
2. bruised, beaten up
3. drugged

look again !

ALE sucks
DUTCH LE sucks
vanderloots sucks

who have i forgotten ?

oh yea GRETA SUCKS too

Sounds like Robot's  Incognito 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: February 19, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »

Dihannah - yes it does 
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: February 19, 2008, 07:32:50 PM »

Where were Joran's little brothers?  I don't know how relevant it is, but I know it's been discussed a lot -- whether one or both brothers were with Anita in Holland when Natalee disappeared.  As I read an FP post with Paulus's statement about the night Beth arrived in Aruba, I had to wonder where the little brother that was supposedly home with Paulus was when everyone left to go find Joran at the Wyndham?   Police cars, lights, sirens, bunch of strangers and Paulus just leaves the kid home alone at 2:00 a.m. to go off into the night with these people?  Seems odd to me. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: February 19, 2008, 07:32:53 PM »

Nut,

~ Happy Birthday Frank ~

It sounds like you had a fabulous day.  I think the Dutch (after all this time) have a picture of you hanging in the breakroom somewhere.  When you asked for that literature they proably went into shock wondering when you were planning to visit.  After you left, they made a decision to search all baggage to the Motherland for bumperstickers, stickers, and anything with an adhesive backing.

You are an original!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
letsgetthiscasesolved
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: February 19, 2008, 07:36:08 PM »

Wolf Hunters wrote:

this is a simple case.

1. raped
2. bruised, beaten up
3. drugged

look again !

ALE sucks
DUTCH LE sucks
vanderloots sucks

who have i forgotten ?

oh yea GRETA SUCKS too

About Renfro:
I wrote this down tonight at a dutch forum:
Together with Gielen they made a tv production which was broadcasted in NL by the dutch show Netwerk which was full of bs, but we didn't know.There was even a ANP(AP) message about it. This is how totally nonsens are sold to the dutch and are presented by respectable dutch national television and are backed up by an AP message.
Shows how we got railroaded effectifly by Antillians.
Another thing about Gielen, she was called the spokeswoman of the Sloot's in a dutch article after she reported that the Sloot's got a thread phone call at 4th of februari...figures.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: February 19, 2008, 07:39:49 PM »

Wolf Hunters wrote:

this is a simple case.

1. raped
2. bruised, beaten up
3. drugged

look again !

ALE sucks
DUTCH LE sucks
vanderloots sucks

who have i forgotten ?

oh yea GRETA SUCKS too

About Renfro:
I wrote this down tonight at a dutch forum:
Together with Gielen they made a tv production which was broadcasted in NL by the dutch show Netwerk which was full of bs, but we didn't know.There was even a ANP(AP) message about it. This is how totally nonsens are sold to the dutch and are presented by respectable dutch national television and are backed up by an AP message.
Shows how we got railroaded effectifly by Antillians.
Another thing about Gielen, she was called the spokeswoman of the Sloot's in a dutch article after she reported that the Sloot's got a thread phone call at 4th of februari...figures.

Yes we know all about Renee Gielen from Curacao, she's doing a documentary full of BS. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: February 19, 2008, 07:40:42 PM »

Where were Joran's little brothers?  I don't know how relevant it is, but I know it's been discussed a lot -- whether one or both brothers were with Anita in Holland when Natalee disappeared.  As I read an FP post with Paulus's statement about the night Beth arrived in Aruba, I had to wonder where the little brother that was supposedly home with Paulus was when everyone left to go find Joran at the Wyndham?   Police cars, lights, sirens, bunch of strangers and Paulus just leaves the kid home alone at 2:00 a.m. to go off into the night with these people?  Seems odd to me. 

It's odd because they were never home.  Paulus built his alibi around those two younger sons being home.  They were never home.  JMO.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: February 19, 2008, 07:41:42 PM »

Wolf Hunters wrote:

this is a simple case.

1. raped
2. bruised, beaten up
3. drugged

look again !

ALE sucks
DUTCH LE sucks
vanderloots sucks

who have i forgotten ?

oh yea GRETA SUCKS too

This post almost sounds like ROBOTS

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.