April 28, 2024, 01:10:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224853 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #600 on: February 19, 2008, 09:54:08 PM »

Gave away a bracelet.

Hey it's Frankie B-Day... I won't say how old....

I met someone tonight that was going to Aruba in March - They're not going and she is wearing my "Hope For Natalee" bracelet.

It was a very small sacrifice to give my bracelet away.. and I have a few more .. and I think I *might* be able to get a few more anyway. >>>winkie<<< cuzzie!!!

It was a nice feeling to know someone else was wearing that bracelet and not going to Aruba. 

Happy Birthday Deetch - you mean the world to us all.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: February 19, 2008, 09:55:49 PM »

Whats strange is that in one of Deepak's PV'S he says Paul Van Der Sloot was sleeping in the main house and not the other section that he shared with ANita. They were adamant about blocking the search of the main House. Gerald Dompig wouldn't allow it,The Judge changed the search warrant so they couldnt search it and Ben King was there to make sure it was never searched,not only that day and not 8 days later when PVDS was arrested.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: February 19, 2008, 10:01:21 PM »

I hate Paulus as much as Robots and San!
I think he is a lying crook and a weak dispicable man,
but I cannot wrap my mind around him being in on the rape.
I am probably wrong and San will tell me so. 

I think he was off boinking somebody else that night.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
letsgetthiscasesolved
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: February 19, 2008, 10:02:04 PM »

Somebody interviewed max arends/arendz at a site which is available at archive.org and it gives away the lorenzo clue...locoman...it's about drag cars and some djing..I couldn't get it together but I know because of max..locoman=lorenzo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #604 on: February 19, 2008, 10:04:33 PM »

Whats strange is that in one of Deepak's PV'S he says Paul Van Der Sloot was sleeping in the main house and not the other section that he shared with ANita. They were adamant about blocking the search of the main House. Gerald Dompig wouldn't allow it,The Judge changed the search warrant so they couldnt search it and Ben King was there to make sure it was never searched,not only that day and not 8 days later when PVDS was arrested.
Then Joe Taco brings His so called Forensic expert to the island...what was he doing there making sure all the evidence was gone in case the house was searched completely some day???? Weird! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
letsgetthiscasesolved
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: February 19, 2008, 10:06:21 PM »

To a MB student paulus was at 3.00 am at mcdonalds, they thought about it since it looked strange because he had to work the next day...paulus....4.00am phonecall of...
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: February 19, 2008, 10:09:31 PM »

There is only one person who would ever "boink" with him, Henrietta Hippo,and she wasn't there that night. You think she would drop some lb's being covered in all that sweat. Paulus is as guilty as hell, like father,like son. May they both rot in hell(Aruba=HELL)....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: February 19, 2008, 10:10:44 PM »

To a MB student paulus was at 3.00 am at mcdonalds, they thought about it since it looked strange because he had to work the next day...paulus....4.00am phonecall of...
I am not sure that post was a fact but I suspect it is true that he was seen in that red jeep at 3-4am. I also think it was leaked that he made two ATM withdraws that night.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: February 19, 2008, 10:11:31 PM »

Just in case SAN isn't here... he was there... and he is a huge part of this story... after all, Paulus is Daury....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: February 19, 2008, 10:14:05 PM »

found a Tromp at 50 Montanja... LOL... and 5 Glenda Tromps 

Find any Glenda Tramps?
I just found this hmmm

spin, inaccurate info. Julia Renfro aka Glenda Angela Muzenhofer aka MF Rosalie Klein aka Scubajap Mark Purcell aka MIP6 or Mark/Moomba Mark Charles Ratcliff The nasty comments that you are getting about Beth and also the distractions and disinformation are from the same people trying to confuse and distract and spread misinfo

The ATA and AHATA trolls working for Boss Man Board Man P. Sloot Partner J. Sloot Lawyer Antonio Carlo.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
letsgetthiscasesolved
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: February 19, 2008, 10:14:26 PM »

I am not sure that post was a fact but I suspect it is true that he was seen in that red jeep at 3-4am. I also think it was leaked that he made two ATM withdraws that night.
Ok I was hanging on it because of the case he lost...but then the atm withdraws... that's to or the same as..mmmmmm
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: February 19, 2008, 10:18:17 PM »

Just in case SAN isn't here... he was there... and he is a huge part of this story... after all, Paulus is Daury....

Hey Mrs Red.  You are probably right.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: February 19, 2008, 10:19:03 PM »

Hello Mrs.Red..Good to see you Smile Yes,no doubt as who else would be telling he has to go to school and do normal things..Then tell him you go home and I will take care of it.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: February 19, 2008, 10:21:18 PM »

About Renfro:
I wrote this down tonight at a dutch forum:
Together with Gielen they made a tv production which was broadcasted in NL by the dutch show Netwerk which was full of bs, but we didn't know.There was even a ANP(AP) message about it. This is how totally nonsens are sold to the dutch and are presented by respectable dutch national television and are backed up by an AP message.
Shows how we got railroaded effectifly by Antillians.
Another thing about Gielen, she was called the spokeswoman of the Sloot's in a dutch article after she reported that the Sloot's got a thread phone call at 4th of februari...figures.

Yes we know all about Renee Gielen from Curacao, she's doing a documentary full of BS. 

Joran hung Geilen, Renho, Scuba, Munzenhofer, Purcell and the rest of those assholes out to dry. No way they can make their theories fit his confession. Oh well, they can always get together with Anita and engage in a little mutual masturbation.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: February 19, 2008, 10:22:37 PM »

Ok I was hanging on it because of the case he lost...but then the atm withdraws... that's to or the same as..mmmmmm
Neither has been proven as a fact but we learned something vital from the Aruban courts why he was denied his money. It's not a great mystery how Joran got home that night.MO

letsgetthiscasesolved
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: February 19, 2008, 10:22:55 PM »

Hello Mrs.Red..Good to see you Smile Yes,no doubt as who else would be telling he has to go to school and do normal things..Then tell him you go home and I will take care of it.
Must be, how the heck is he sitting at a mcdonalds at 3.am and later...as a mb member mentioned..does this person doesn't have a job?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 19, 2008, 10:23:15 PM »

Happy Birthday Frank!  

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: February 19, 2008, 10:24:55 PM »

Neither has been proven as a fact but we learned something vital from the Aruban courts why he was denied his money. It's not a great mystery how Joran got home that night.MO

Rather amazing how Hans Mos has managed to keep Paulus out of the case isn't it?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: February 19, 2008, 10:28:51 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Caroline wrote:

Twenty-five years ago I was told by friends in Aruba not to drink my drink if I had left it unattended while I danced or went to the ladies room. So this is not new - though perhaps a different drug.

and now, the sons of the people who were poisoning caroline's friends drinks on aruba have sons that age who are doing the same thing, with different poisons, to the tourist girls of today.  after hearing their fathers brag about the fun times of the good old days, why should they think different.  it was acceptable then, it should be acceptable now.
dennisintn

As long as they have been drugging tourists on Aruba it is surprising it has taken this long for the truth to come out. After all, the problem of slipping date rape drugs into girls' drinks in an epidemic according to Dennis Jacobs and other ALE detectives. Dennis told Dave to watch his drink so they must roll men, too.

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: February 19, 2008, 10:33:33 PM »

Think about this: There was enough reasonable doubt to deny assface Paulus his money, yet, when it comes to holding him accountable the argument is that the evidence couldn't meet the beyond a reasonable doubt standard. This tells us three things, Aruba ain't given up their money for anything, Paulus sucks, and oh yeah...there is a cover-up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.