April 27, 2024, 07:51:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224839 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: February 19, 2008, 10:37:16 PM »

Neither has been proven as a fact but we learned something vital from the Aruban courts why he was denied his money. It's not a great mystery how Joran got home that night.MO

Rather amazing how Hans Mos has managed to keep Paulus out of the case isn't it?
He hinted one time that PVDS may play a bigger role but he hasn't said or done anything since. It is unbelievable actually,that Karen Janssen held back vital Information until her last address that she gave the court in January 2007. We know it was her that cleared him as a suspect and gave him his good citizen card or whatever it was called previous to this event in the court. That enabled him be a partner in a law firm,member of several Government committees and freed him of ever being questioned in regards to Natalee's dissapearance.

Superior Court
January, 2007

The possible involvement of Paulus with that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.”
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 10:39:11 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: February 19, 2008, 10:41:21 PM »

Neither has been proven as a fact but we learned something vital from the Aruban courts why he was denied his money. It's not a great mystery how Joran got home that night.MO

Rather amazing how Hans Mos has managed to keep Paulus out of the case isn't it?

Amazing indeed! Look, Mos is NOT going to do a dam thing with this case and that should be obvious at this point to everyone. I don't buy the argument that he is trying to appease the "powers at be" while also really working hard to solve this case secretly. He is persona non grata as far as I'm concerned.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: February 19, 2008, 10:42:50 PM »

has there been a translation of diario's editorial from today's paper?  it's about natalee.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: February 19, 2008, 10:51:52 PM »

Amazing indeed! Look, Mos is NOT going to do a dam thing with this case and that should be obvious at this point to everyone. I don't buy the argument that he is trying to appease the "powers at be" while also really working hard to solve this case secretly. He is persona non grata as far as I'm concerned.

He's a PR guy and he is all talk and no action. He meets with the ATA and then does a complete 180 on whatever he says first when he addresses the media. The Aruban Tourism Authority should have absolutely no voice in a Murder Investigation but yet they do. You would think the Aruban Govt would be elated that Joran confessed on hidden camera but the opposite is true. Right now they say they have 24 Detectives working on this case..What the hell are they doing?

MOS = FOS

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: February 19, 2008, 10:54:21 PM »

He's a PR guy and he is all talk and no action. He meets with the ATA and then does a complete 180 on whatever he says first when he addresses the media. The Aruban Tourism Authority should have absolutely no voice in a Murder Investigation but yet they do. You would think the Aruban Govt would be elated that Joran confessed on hidden camera but the opposite is true. Right now they say they have 24 Detectives working on this case..What the hell are they doing?

MOS = FOS

You forgot one:

= POS
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: February 19, 2008, 10:55:24 PM »

I hate to make two posts and run... but dang my computer is being cranky...

keep the faith the pressure.. and keep standing with the girl...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: February 19, 2008, 10:58:30 PM »

has there been a translation of diario's editorial from today's paper?  it's about natalee.
dennisintn
I haven't seen the article yet dennis..

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: February 19, 2008, 11:01:25 PM »

I hate to make two posts and run... but dang my computer is being cranky...

keep the faith the pressure.. and keep standing with the girl...

Nite Mrs. Red

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: February 19, 2008, 11:01:40 PM »

MOS = FOS

That is a great point. Years of questions, a busted image, tourism falling off a cliff, and all the other negatives would all come to an end because Joran has now confessed. You would think a trial and sentencing would put an end to this saga. The ironic thing is that what Aruba doesn't want to come out during a trial is precisely what is coming out now anyway. Again, it comes back to simply making the right and just decisions when this all went down.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: February 19, 2008, 11:03:41 PM »

I haven't a lick of faith in Hans Mos. He has never used all the evidence at his disposal and is batting 0-2 in the two court cases he has handled in Aruba, was even MIA last time around.

This guy is a Dutch suit, nothing more. He is intentionally unmotivated and has nothing to his credit but failure. Those who thought he had a master plan hopefully had their eyes opened this last time around. He couldn't even do anything with a confession.

If he is Holland's best we will never see anyone prosecuted.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: February 19, 2008, 11:04:05 PM »

will patrick be the next matthews?

better take some people and media cameras with him.

If they want to talk to Patrick maybe they need to go to him in the NL same as they did with Joran. Only fair.  I fear for Patrick if he is questioned in Aruba.

Would Patrick have been under jurisdiction of Holland or Aruba, due to the fact that it (the undercover operation) was conducted in Holland?

Joran was certainly able to speak to interrogators in Holland, about potentially new circumstantial evidence (his own words in a videotaped undercover operation) against him in the disappearance, and possible, homicide of a tourist (a human) in Aruba.

Aruba, as it seems to the naked eye, is attempting to intimidate him (Patrick). They, for some reason or another, seem to want him within arms length and at their disposal (no pun intended) at all times. Why wouldn't Patrick be afforded the same opportunity as Joran?  Dirty Hand (sarcasm) must have cancelled the family vacation that Hans Mos has had planned for over a year now.   Therefore, a venue change, may have been ordered by the investigative team in Aruba.

Too bad for Hans Mos... He is on tape proclaiming the importance of this newly acquired evidence. Either he will backtrack on his previous assertions as to the significance of the gathered material or the Aruban government will have to execute plan B from their playbook.

Patrick needs to be very cautious of this situation, as it may be a trap.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: February 19, 2008, 11:09:04 PM »

That is a great point. Years of questions, a busted image, tourism falling off a cliff, and all the other negatives would all come to an end because Joran has now confessed. You would think a trial and sentencing would put an end to this saga. The ironic thing is that what Aruba doesn't want to come out during a trial is precisely what is coming out now anyway. Again, it comes back to simply making the right and just decisions when this all went down.

So true Bladerunner. Aruba has it's balls in a vise. The corruption, the date rape drugging, all of this is coming out and they are helpless to defend it due to their own inactions. The best thing they could do is get Joran firmly prosecuted and packed away in prison but they purposely queered the case so bad they can't get past the crooked judges. Prosecutiing Joran is the only thing that will make this go away.

Aruba has fallen, and the can't get up!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: February 19, 2008, 11:09:36 PM »

dennisintn
Actually I do see a editorial on Diario..But I haven't seen it translated yet and its a image so I can't run it through the translator

Pakiko mi no ta kere den e 'morto accidental'di Natalee
English Headline
Why I do not believe in the Death of Natalee was a accident

http://tinyurl.com/2jfro4
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 11:11:23 PM by Observer » Logged

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: February 19, 2008, 11:12:13 PM »

MOS = FOS

Well then, somebody should tell those 25 detectives they were hired to solve the crime, not cover up the crime.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: February 19, 2008, 11:15:55 PM »

Patrick is already on Aruba.

This is from Getagrip today.

Infiltrator Van der Eem in Aruba for book
Amigoe.com
02/18/2008

ORANJESTAD -- Patrick van der Eem has arrived in Aruba, where he will tell an American writer his story about the declarations that he elicited from the Holloway-suspect Joran van der Sloot. His Dutch representative Peter Schouten confirmed this to the media yesterday.

A book will be published in the US with the story of Van der Eem (34). The title of the book is going to be ‘Disposed’. He already has an agreement with an agent of a publishing company. The first chapter will be published in the American newspaper, the New York Post.

Van der Eem will tell how he and his family experienced the undercover operation in the disappearance case of Natalee Holloway. Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries brought the entrepreneur from Almelo, Van de Eem, in as infiltrator to get the truth about the disappearance of the American teenager. According to Schouten, there is big interest for the story in the US. He sees a possible box-office hit with Van der Eem revealing the undercover operation.

Posted by Getagrip at 2/19/2008 01:54:00 PM 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: February 19, 2008, 11:17:28 PM »

So true Bladerunner. Aruba has it's balls in a vise. The corruption, the date rape drugging, all of this is coming out and they are helpless to defend it due to their own inactions. The best thing they could do is get Joran firmly prosecuted and packed away in prison but they purposely queered the case so bad they can't get past the crooked judges. Prosecutiing Joran is the only thing that will make this go away.

Aruba has fallen, and the can't get up!

only because they're looking in the wrong direction for help.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: February 19, 2008, 11:18:03 PM »

dennisintn
Actually I do see a editorial on Diario..But I haven't seen it translated yet and its a image so I can't run it through the translator

Pakiko mi no ta kere den e 'morto accidental'di Natalee
English Headline
Why I do not believe in the Death of Natalee was a accident

http://tinyurl.com/2jfro4

Looks like some kind of statement that was given.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: February 19, 2008, 11:22:29 PM »

thanks, *******, isn't this the same one he ran last week some time, or very close to the same?
dennisintn
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 11:25:42 PM by Observer » Logged
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: February 19, 2008, 11:24:32 PM »

For what it's worth......
I think that they took Natalee to the crazy painted house of Lorenzo's.
I think that was where they took all 20 of the previous victims.
Natalee was raped and beaten there and then they intended to
take her to the beach near her hotel to drop her off. 
I think she became ill in the Kalpoe car on the way back to the beach area
and had a seizure and died....from trauma and a head injury and drugs.
I don't know if they tried to dispose of her body that night or waited
until the next day when all of the Racquet Club stuff was reported.
But my guess is that they did the boat trip that night on Koen's boat,
because Koen and Sander were in on the rape.  I think that Joran called
Sander's cell phone to tell him to bring the boat and that is why Sander's
phone was "lost".

Compared whith what i've read and all the 235 interiogations with all sorts of people  they made it makes sense...

Funny you should mention that Magnolia. I vividly remember one of the first days in this case a local teenager on TV talking about the crazy guy with a spray painted house.

Locoman?
Bingo!

When I hear Locoman I think of Freddy since that the name he had on his Tickle site.  But there would be two, IMO

Freddy Arambatzis
or
Lorenzo van Rijn

Lorenzo certainly acts the part of locoman, and Lorenzo portrays the lifestyle of someone who would have people who would cut Rene's throat. Maybe he is just trying to establish a rep, but maybe not. He appears to be an armed kingdom within Aruba, with the blessing of Rudy since Rudy is the justice minister. If it looks like a duck, if he looks, crazy and dangerous, then he probably is. He is Dutch, but he could be bribing Rudy, he is one of the few Dutch importers exporters on the island, and again, what is the deal with the armed camp?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: February 19, 2008, 11:26:57 PM »

thanks, *******, isn't this the same one he ran last week some time, or very close to the same?
dennisintn
Sorry dennis that was a old article but a good one..The New Article I cant translate but it's a editorial saying why he thinks it wasn't a accident.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.