April 27, 2024, 11:48:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224817 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: February 19, 2008, 11:33:51 PM »

That is a great point. Years of questions, a busted image, tourism falling off a cliff, and all the other negatives would all come to an end because Joran has now confessed. You would think a trial and sentencing would put an end to this saga. The ironic thing is that what Aruba doesn't want to come out during a trial is precisely what is coming out now anyway. Again, it comes back to simply making the right and just decisions when this all went down.

So true Bladerunner. Aruba has it's balls in a vise. The corruption, the date rape drugging, all of this is coming out and they are helpless to defend it due to their own inactions. The best thing they could do is get Joran firmly prosecuted and packed away in prison but they purposely queered the case so bad they can't get past the crooked judges. Prosecutiing Joran is the only thing that will make this go away.

Aruba has fallen, and the can't get up!

only because they're looking in the wrong direction for help.
dennisintn
Aruba won't want a tell all by Joran. That is why they have succumbed, or its leaders have, to the blackmail. It is time for Arubagate, Arubans. It is time to reclaim Betico's dream, it is time for Arubians to share in and enjoy the prosperity that could belong to its people if the people will simply stand up and say, no more to the organized crime element. And now is the time while the US media is watching. The media is a powerful ally and is more than willing to help Arubagate begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aruba is a soverign nation, and needs to quit acting as if they are South America's thug's puppet. I think that is who is encouraging the other islands to leave Holland. Independent, all of those islands can be bought by the drug lords as well, and will be. They have successfully taken over Aruba and made huge profits, and the other islands will only give them more diversity.

A little far out but a little possibly true as well.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: February 19, 2008, 11:36:21 PM »

Lorenzo certainly acts the part of locoman, and Lorenzo portrays the lifestyle of someone who would have people who would cut Rene's throat. Maybe he is just trying to establish a rep, but maybe not. He appears to be an armed kingdom within Aruba, with the blessing of Rudy since Rudy is the justice minister. If it looks like a duck, if he looks, crazy and dangerous, then he probably is. He is Dutch, but he could be bribing Rudy, he is one of the few Dutch importers exporters on the island, and again, what is the deal with the armed camp?

As far as I know he only had those armed Colombians in 2005. Maybe he was protecting himself just at that time after NH dissapeared?. I have read that almost anyone can go to his party's,they described him as a wild party animal who was crazy and lived on the edge,everything he owned was a party and he was not some huge Drug dealer making millions from drug sales. I know a kid he went to school with on June 17th said he was involved and would tell more the next day but never posted again after that.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 11:39:20 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: February 19, 2008, 11:39:09 PM »

Copied from the Today paper NA  Feb. 18th

This might be old news but I wanted to post it anyway~

No Custody for Van der Sloot~

Oranjestad- After the prosecutor appealed the decision of examing magistrate not to detain Joran van der Sloot, the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba announced last week that Joran van der sloot will not be arrested again in the Holloway-case. After having examined the possible slanderous image-and sound recording in secret by the editorial office of Dutch crime journalist Peter R.Vries, the court says that there is not enough material to charge him. The court can in any case not really answer the question whether based on that, the suspect must be taken into preventive custody. The court considered that Van der Sloot has made several inconsistent statements, "whereby it appeared more than once that they could not be objectively confirmed' Van der Sloot's statement that he made up everything he said in Devries' programme led to the court to believe that the suspect has a 'serious personality problem.'

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: February 19, 2008, 11:47:28 PM »

oranjestad – yesterday owing to haci his arrival at aruba, patrick van der eem. the person here his name owing to achieve popularidad, after cu past owing to stay present in the controversial declaration of policy of the journalist peter de vries, caminda van der eem is aparece papiando cu joran van der sloot via one grabacion scondi (undercover). during the combersacion here van der sloot is haci some declaracion comprometedor relaciona cu the caso of the young mericano desapareci, natalee holloway. come across
http://www.bondia.com/

If you go yo Bondia and click on 'Image Gallery' on the left, you will come to a Click on Aruba site and if you look on the right hand side, you will see that the number one song is 'Aint No Holloway Girl.'  That can't be good advertisement for Aruba.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #644 on: February 19, 2008, 11:47:45 PM »

Oranjestad- After the prosecutor appealed the decision of examing magistrate not to detain Joran van der Sloot, the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba announced last week that Joran van der sloot will not be arrested again in the Holloway-case. After having examined the possible slanderous image-and sound recording in secret by the editorial office of Dutch crime journalist Peter R.Vries, the court says that there is not enough material to charge him. The court can in any case not really answer the question whether based on that, the suspect must be taken into preventive custody. The court considered that Van der Sloot has made several inconsistent statements, "whereby it appeared more than once that they could not be objectively confirmed' Van der Sloot's statement that he made up everything he said in Devries' programme led to the court to believe that the suspect has a 'serious personality problem.'

These courts have become the laughing stalk of the world. It seems everyone in the world that has seen that video believes Joran is confessing except the 3 judge panel. Hmmm, why would that be?

QUARANTINE ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: February 19, 2008, 11:48:00 PM »

Yes, it's old but worth a repost...thanks!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: February 19, 2008, 11:48:12 PM »

When Greta was interviewing Drary (sp?) he said he wasn't in Aruba in May/June yet I thought I heard her say but yes there were two ATMS you did in Aruba on May 31>?

Don't have the bandwidth to go to youtube... did I hear this incorrectly?

TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: February 19, 2008, 11:53:36 PM »

The confession tape aired publicly, as announced. Public perception was outrage. Hans Mos, Aruba's prosecutor, was on the hot seat. He had a tough decision to make. What did he do about it? He decided to take a week off from the case, away from Aruba and possibly in Holland, to go on a pre-planned family vacation. (At the most critical phases of this investigation, vacations, extension, and other rain delays mysteriously arose.)

Excerpt from Joran's re-arrest hearing, in Holland:

Judge: Today, the court will be hearing arguments pertaining to the possible re-arrest of Joran VanderSloot, in connection with video obtained (in accordance with our law) through video surveillance.

Joran's Lawyers: Your honor, Joran VanderSloot is a lying sack of dogshit. You can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. He has told twenty four, twenty five, ah...I lost count as a matter of fact, differing versions of his story. He was only telling a story with a make believe character named Joran.

Judge: Is there anyone here to argue otherwise, in contradiction to what was just said?

Joran's Lawyers: The prosecutor, Hans Mos, is currently on vacation, your honor.

Judge: Well, then, let's call Aruba to see if there is a replacement, in the absence of Mr. Mos to represent their case for re-arrest.

Joran's Lawyers: That is unconstitutional !!!

Judge: Over-ruled. Let's do it that way to be fair.

Aruban Government: Hello, prosecutors office, may I help you?

Judge: Yes, we are currently in a hearing, which pertains to the possible re-arrest of Joran VanderSloot, in connection with video obtained through video surveillance. Do you have someone to fill in for the prosecution, Mr. Mos?

Aruban Government: No, unfortunately, we do not. We rotate our staff every so often, as we feel appropriate. Hans Mos, our public mouthpiece, oops... did I say that out loud?, I mean our prosecutor is on vacation this week. He is with his family and it has been planned for two years. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Judge: Case dismissed.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: February 19, 2008, 11:53:47 PM »

This was the last post I saw on the Natalee forums from this poster. He most certainly knows who Lorenzo is as he went to school with him and worked for his Dad at the VW dealership,he also went on a trip with them as they were throwing money around. What is quite odd is that there is a credible poster here at SM that told me he helped edit the Aruba-Bay Vids.

Snip

Posted by: PietjeZz | Friday, June 17, 2005 at 01:36 PM

yeah ive heard since a week and a half ago that some " Lorenzo" was involved! A friend told me that a friend of his had seen Natalee with this guy in particular hand in hand!
So to my knowledge,it is Lorenzo another(wealthy) Dutch guy living on the island for many years!
This guy has an reputation of "insanity" a wild life style and being spoiled!
The other guy no idea who he is!
Rmemember, these are recent arrest, by ending of the day or tommorow i should know more!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1259.msg188776#msg188776

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: February 20, 2008, 12:05:39 AM »

oranjestad – yesterday owing to haci his arrival at aruba, patrick van der eem. the person here his name owing to achieve popularidad, after cu past owing to stay present in the controversial declaration of policy of the journalist peter de vries, caminda van der eem is aparece papiando cu joran van der sloot via one grabacion scondi (undercover). during the combersacion here van der sloot is haci some declaracion comprometedor relaciona cu the caso of the young mericano desapareci, natalee holloway. come across

If you go yo Bondia and click on 'Image Gallery' on the left, you will come to a Click on Aruba site and if you look on the right hand side, you will see that the number one song is 'Aint No Holloway Girl.'  That can't be good advertisement for Aruba.

OMG too funny:

http://www.clickonaruba.com

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #650 on: February 20, 2008, 12:06:15 AM »

Ok Monkeys, here is how the "seed" of disinformation is planted, "possible slanderous image-and sound recording

It is all a play on words.  We must be diligent in catching shit like this erly on before the seed sprouts a life of it's own... How can this recording be "possible slanderous" -- LOL... it is directly out of Joran's mouth (unless you want to say he is slandering Natalee)...At least here you can see his lips move, his facial expressions, his body movements, the sound of his voice, the inflection of his words, his eye movements, etc. etc. etc... If that is possible slander than this means the this creature that supposedly human is really not a human but a "slander" instead....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: February 20, 2008, 12:07:28 AM »

When Greta was interviewing Drary (sp?) he said he wasn't in Aruba in May/June yet I thought I heard her say but yes there were two ATMS you did in Aruba on May 31>?

Don't have the bandwidth to go to youtube... did I hear this incorrectly?

TIA

i think Greta was talking about 2 Daury's.  That one she interviewed wasnt' even in Aruba.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: February 20, 2008, 12:10:53 AM »

Patrick is already on Aruba.

This is from Getagrip today.

Infiltrator Van der Eem in Aruba for book
Amigoe.com
02/18/2008

ORANJESTAD -- Patrick van der Eem has arrived in Aruba, where he will tell an American writer his story about the declarations that he elicited from the Holloway-suspect Joran van der Sloot. His Dutch representative Peter Schouten confirmed this to the media yesterday.

A book will be published in the US with the story of Van der Eem (34). The title of the book is going to be ‘Disposed’. He already has an agreement with an agent of a publishing company. The first chapter will be published in the American newspaper, the New York Post.

Van der Eem will tell how he and his family experienced the undercover operation in the disappearance case of Natalee Holloway. Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries brought the entrepreneur from Almelo, Van de Eem, in as infiltrator to get the truth about the disappearance of the American teenager. According to Schouten, there is big interest for the story in the US. He sees a possible box-office hit with Van der Eem revealing the undercover operation.

Posted by Getagrip at 2/19/2008 01:54:00 PM 

Thank you Magnolia.

I wish the meeting had taken place in Holland.  I am fearful for Patrick Van der Eem's safety.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: February 20, 2008, 12:10:54 AM »

Ok Monkeys, here is how the "seed" of disinformation is planted, "possible slanderous image-and sound recording

It is all a play on words.  We must be diligent in catching shit like this erly on before the seed sprouts a life of it's own... How can this recording be "possible slanderous" -- LOL... it is directly out of Joran's mouth (unless you want to say he is slandering Natalee)...At least here you can see his lips move, his facial expressions, his body movements, the sound of his voice, the inflection of his words, his eye movements, etc. etc. etc... If that is possible slander than this means the this creature that supposedly human is really not a human but a "slander" instead....

Which means his name is really JORAN SLAN DER SLOOT

Definition of slander (noun)
form: no plural
false and injurious statements made about another; defamation; calumny

OMG! A Lying Ditch!

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: February 20, 2008, 12:14:16 AM »

MUST BE CARNIVAL - NO TOURISTS ON THE BEACH - YET AGAIN!

Only camera 2 is working, but I do count 2 people in the pool and six at the bar, at the Radisson:

http://www.radisson.com/arubawebcam

HEH HEH! I believe we have THREE TOURISTS IN ARUBA!

The Radisson site is down for maintenance.  Maybe that is the first suggestion of the new PR firm.  First turn off the cameras if you are going to lie that there are lots of people there.  Second, arrest the perps, put them in KIA, then  have visiting houra , like the zoo.  Charge admission and you can make up the money you lost defending the perps at all costs. 

You only hurt yourself when you shoot yourself in the foot while it's in your mouth.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: February 20, 2008, 12:18:28 AM »

MUST BE CARNIVAL - NO TOURISTS ON THE BEACH - YET AGAIN!

Only camera 2 is working, but I do count 2 people in the pool and six at the bar, at the Radisson:

http://www.radisson.com/arubawebcam

HEH HEH! I believe we have THREE TOURISTS IN ARUBA!

The Radisson site is down for maintenance.  Maybe that is the first suggestion of the new PR firm.  First turn off the cameras if you are going to lie that there are lots of people there.  Second, arrest the perps, put them in KIA, then  have visiting houra , like the zoo.  Charge admission and you can make up the money you lost defending the perps at all costs. 

You only hurt yourself when you shoot yourself in the foot while it's in your mouth.

Sorry I just couldn't resist this one:

"You only hurt yourself when you Sloot yourself in the foot while it's in your mouth."

-----

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: February 20, 2008, 12:23:35 AM »

Diario Tuesday February 19th
Pakiko mi no ta kere den e 'morto accidental'di Natalee
English Headline
Why I do not believe in the Death of Natalee was a accident
http://tinyurl.com/2jfro4

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: February 20, 2008, 12:23:37 AM »

Lorenzo certainly acts the part of locoman, and Lorenzo portrays the lifestyle of someone who would have people who would cut Rene's throat. Maybe he is just trying to establish a rep, but maybe not. He appears to be an armed kingdom within Aruba, with the blessing of Rudy since Rudy is the justice minister. If it looks like a duck, if he looks, crazy and dangerous, then he probably is. He is Dutch, but he could be bribing Rudy, he is one of the few Dutch importers exporters on the island, and again, what is the deal with the armed camp?

As far as I know he only had those armed Colombians in 2005. Maybe he was protecting himself just at that time after NH dissapeared?. I have read that almost anyone can go to his party's,they described him as a wild party animal who was crazy and lived on the edge,everything he owned was a party and he was not some huge Drug dealer making millions from drug sales. I know a kid he went to school with on June 17th said he was involved and would tell more the next day but never posted again after that.

Beth said that his house was surrounded with razor wire fence, security cameras, etc. so I assumed.  Well just what would a kid his age need armed guards for even on year, much less paid mercenaries from SA?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: February 20, 2008, 12:26:00 AM »

OMG too funny:

http://www.clickonaruba.com

This is great!!!! "you're the O.J. Simpson of The Netherlands"

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: February 20, 2008, 12:29:03 AM »

He's not a kid he is 27 or 28 years old man..Anita lied about his age. His house is surrounded by a wall,barb wire,dogs and camera's. Your guess is as good as mine why he has all the security measures in place.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 12:35:36 AM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.