April 27, 2024, 11:45:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224852 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: February 20, 2008, 12:31:41 AM »

Copied from the Today paper NA  Feb. 18th

This might be old news but I wanted to post it anyway~

No Custody for Van der Sloot~

Oranjestad- After the prosecutor appealed the decision of examing magistrate not to detain Joran van der Sloot, the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba announced last week that Joran van der sloot will not be arrested again in the Holloway-case. After having examined the possible slanderous image-and sound recording in secret by the editorial office of Dutch crime journalist Peter R.Vries, the court says that there is not enough material to charge him. The court can in any case not really answer the question whether based on that, the suspect must be taken into preventive custody. The court considered that Van der Sloot has made several inconsistent statements, "whereby it appeared more than once that they could not be objectively confirmed' Van der Sloot's statement that he made up everything he said in Devries' programme led to the court to believe that the suspect has a 'serious personality problem.'

Thank you martini.

Does anybody have a source/link connecting the above article?

Thank you

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: February 20, 2008, 12:32:33 AM »

MUST BE CARNIVAL - NO TOURISTS ON THE BEACH - YET AGAIN!

Only camera 2 is working, but I do count 2 people in the pool and six at the bar, at the Radisson:

http://www.radisson.com/arubawebcam

HEH HEH! I believe we have THREE TOURISTS IN ARUBA!

The Radisson site is down for maintenance.  Maybe that is the first suggestion of the new PR firm.  First turn off the cameras if you are going to lie that there are lots of people there.  Second, arrest the perps, put them in KIA, then  have visiting houra , like the zoo.  Charge admission and you can make up the money you lost defending the perps at all costs. 

You only hurt yourself when you shoot yourself in the foot while it's in your mouth.

Sorry I just couldn't resist this one:

"You only hurt yourself when you Sloot yourself in the foot while it's in your mouth."

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: February 20, 2008, 12:32:41 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: February 20, 2008, 12:34:39 AM »

Nite Janet
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: February 20, 2008, 12:37:13 AM »

Check out his Van PI..I think will tell you a bit about this person. Can you imagine driving by this in your home town?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: February 20, 2008, 12:37:45 AM »

He's not a kid he is 27 or 28 years old man..Anita lied about his age. His house is surrounded by a wall,barb wire,dogs and camera's. Your guess is as good as mine why he has all the security measures in place.

That is pretty young to feel the need for all of that. However, it seems like a lot of people who manufacture speed, crank, whatever it goes by, have set ups like that because they get so high and tweaked out, and they know they are committing a crime, that they get super paranoid and try and create safe havens. I always want to tell them that no matter how good your security is, you won't ever catch a hallucination. But I have never read of one adding Venezuelan guards, and he had them when or right after Beth got there. Why would he anticipate this going his direction so quickly unless he had some guilt or they are a normal part of life for him. I don't have a clue about him, and the only thing that dsraws my attention to him is his lifestyle and the island rumor that he is PVDS son, corroborated by the same looks. And even that doesn't make him guilty.

He is interesting at the least.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 12:39:26 AM by Observer » Logged
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: February 20, 2008, 12:39:08 AM »

Is that his house with all the policemen trying to scale it?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: February 20, 2008, 12:40:46 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Wolf Hunters wrote:

here is the situation the DELICIOUS SPORTER found himself in.

this is a simple case.

3 REASONS TO HAVE TO HIDE A BODY.

1. raped
2. bruised, beaten up
3. drugged
or a combination of all three

joran was with Natalee and she went into distress
now, a reasonable person would call 911 or get help from a nearby hotel or HOLY COW i thought joran said there were people all around him when he was interviewed by GRETADELICIOUS LOVER
heck, he could have asked for help from all the people he was having to walk over when he was on the beach with Natalee

Psttttttttttt joran was never on the beach
look again !

paulus is the ONE - go sling him up

joran is going to get just what is coming to him
he better hide, he better never step foot in the USA again. nawwwww Aruba can have him
put him in a cage and make him a circus attraction. “HOW ONE PUNK KILLED A WHOLE ISLAND
TOURISM WITH JUST 1000 LIES”
by joran vander scumsucker

the dutch have failed miserably and will be forever linked to ALE.. FOREVER

ALE sucks
DUTCH LE sucks
vanderloots sucks

who have i forgotten ?

oh yea GRETA SUCKS too

I remember reading (rumors?) back in the early days that after "something bad" happened, joran called steve croes because he had some BLS or CPR type training. In other words-he might know what to so with a tourist that was given an overdose of a date rape drug.Does anyone else recall this?

BB
Haven't you heard, my dear, CPR isn't in this year.  It started in Aruba but has now caught on with all the leading HMOs here in the states.  If you come across a person laying on the ground, you must first shout derogatory words at them, shake the hell out of them. and toss them into the ocean.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: February 20, 2008, 12:41:13 AM »

Yes, Lorenzo's house.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: February 20, 2008, 12:44:16 AM »

Yes it is..Here's a satelite view of what I believe is his property.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 20, 2008, 12:44:33 AM »

Check out his Van PI..I think will tell you a bit about this person. Can you imagine driving by this in your home town?

When I was younger, years ago, yes:) I am fine with him if he is young and a partier, if he can keep his stuff together, afford it, etc. But when he quits being a lot of fun, and a certain dementia begins and meaness sets in, even if it is due to paranoia, then I have no use for him. I know this sounds a little off the wall, but the bible says there is a season for all things, and that includes being care free, partying, etc, and once that seasons passes, it is time to scale way back and focus on the new seasons agenda. For a man that lives like that, the season is over and it is time for him to move on:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: February 20, 2008, 12:46:56 AM »

Yes it is..Here's a satelite view of what I believe is his property.

They don't look anxious to enter his property. It looks as if they are afraid they will trespass:)

In the beginning, I wish I would have orddered satelite images of the "hot spots" of the case as they save those images for a certain amount of time.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: February 20, 2008, 12:49:57 AM »

Yes, Lorenzo's house.

Klaas have you got the picture of his crazy painted house?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: February 20, 2008, 12:52:21 AM »

Can you get that article translated?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: February 20, 2008, 12:56:24 AM »

Nope because it is a image and I can't grab the text. I only know one person who can translate it besides Jossy or Getagrip and I can ask her tommorow.

BTW: Happy Birthday My Bruddah

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: February 20, 2008, 12:57:40 AM »

Yes, Lorenzo's house.

All I have is this one and I believe it's the paintball place.  I don't think it's Lorenzo's as we were told early in the case:

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: February 20, 2008, 12:58:22 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Caroline wrote:

Twenty-five years ago I was told by friends in Aruba not to drink my drink if I had left it unattended while I danced or went to the ladies room. So this is not new - though perhaps a different drug.

and now, the sons of the people who were poisoning caroline's friends drinks on aruba have sons that age who are doing the same thing, with different poisons, to the tourist girls of today.  after hearing their fathers brag about the fun times of the good old days, why should they think different.  it was acceptable then, it should be acceptable now.
dennisintn

Dennis,

That is just not true.  They have had to upgrade this because our mothers taught us to never lay a drink down at a party or while you are out and then pick it up and drink it.  Unfortunately, since our moms did such a great job, the instances of date rapes had gone down.  Enter the new generation where you can pay the bartender to slip it in the drink before the girl even gets it so you can rape her even if you don't ever put your drink down.

Didn't Joran say she was so drunk, he was going to f*** her and she wanted it?  He knew she was drunk and had sex with her anyway, knowing she was a virgin?  How did he know this?  Because that is what the poor little thing was crying while he weas trying to rape her, jmo based on the facts as we know them. 

What does he do, pick the smallest girl in the crowd?  It makes me sick.

Joran, at least you have a chance to run knowing people are after you, Natalee never got that chance,  The hunter becomes the prey.  Karma, baby.

I believe in miracles!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: February 20, 2008, 12:58:39 AM »

It does look conducive for partying and wild sex with all of the privacy, pool, etc. Maybe that was what shango was referencing.

I think that those kids had a playground living with boat load after boatload of people with nothing but having a good time on their mind, more beautiful young girls than anybody would know what to do with, plus very good affordable drugs, and like all utopias it is simply imploding. To achieve the same "high" you have to take your behavior further up and further out, until you just fall off.

I know that there were a multitude of attractive girls who you would not need to unknowingly drug, they would take it willingly, who would want to have sex, lots of girls who would want to have sex stone straight, but that was so acceptable and available that they had to look for something a little further out. Or maybe it is drug induced dementia that caused this. Or maybe Joran is simply an exaggerated version of the overgrown kid who terrorizes communities.

Aruba needs to be cleaned up. It is obviously not a good situation for organized crime to own an island. Until Rudy falls, they are owned. Of course they will simply buy the next one I assume. I got to get to bed. Talk to you tomorrow. Joran is such a turkey though I can't see him being trusted.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: February 20, 2008, 01:02:47 AM »

Nope because it is a image and I can't grab the text. I only know one person who can translate it besides Jossy or Getagrip and I can ask her tommorow.

BTW: Happy Birthday My Bruddah

I emailed the link to Getagrip about an hour or so ago.  I'm just hoping she'll give us a general idea what it's about.

Edited to add:  Happy Birthday Frank!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: February 20, 2008, 01:03:18 AM »

Yes, Lorenzo's house.

All I have is this one and I believe it's the paintball place.  I don't think it's Lorenzo's as we were told early in the case:

Thank you.  That is the one I was think of.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.