April 28, 2024, 04:12:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224865 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: February 20, 2008, 01:03:42 AM »

They don't look anxious to enter his property. It looks as if they are afraid they will trespass:)

In the beginning, I wish I would have orddered satelite images of the "hot spots" of the case as they save those images for a certain amount of time.
PI,I bet you can get those images still through one of the company's. Also I bet those cops were staring down a few guard dogs,so yeh Im sure they were not very anxious..lol

If you have a interest there are old posts from the very beginning from Arubans located here about him. He generated a ton of talk starting about 2 weeks after Natalee went missing.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1291.0
--------------------------------------

Has his own boat, I had mentioned him previously.
But, they did bring him in twice, searched his boat, his house, his car and no forensics.
This is a little more complicated than I can fully explain here, let's just say it has always bothered me why they didn't question him like they questioned Joran, and leave it at that for the moment, OK?
Posted by: scubajap | Oct 16, 2005 10:07:43 PM
==================================
2007 Transcript SM Radio
Quote:
PRETZER:

Lorenzo van Rijn, has several homes one was searched the other not. What can you tell us about this guy?

JossY

I do know what our reporters have been able to find, he's a half brother of Joran. He has a boat. He lives in a secluded section of the island, very close to Joran. I don't know if he was questioned, but people mention his name quite often in regard to this case.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 01:05:58 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: February 20, 2008, 01:06:24 AM »

Where were Joran's little brothers?  I don't know how relevant it is, but I know it's been discussed a lot -- whether one or both brothers were with Anita in Holland when Natalee disappeared.  As I read an FP post with Paulus's statement about the night Beth arrived in Aruba, I had to wonder where the little brother that was supposedly home with Paulus was when everyone left to go find Joran at the Wyndham?   Police cars, lights, sirens, bunch of strangers and Paulus just leaves the kid home alone at 2:00 a.m. to go off into the night with these people?  Seems odd to me. 

It's odd because they were never home.  Paulus built his alibi around those two younger sons being home.  They were never home.  JMO.

I agree, San.  Didn't Widget find that they, or two other Van der Sloots, were on the flight with Anita?   I have never thought they came home with Paulus.

Yes he did Magnolia and I always believed Widget.

Me too San.... I miss Widget very much.....hopefully he is busy being a happy daddy to those two beautiful girls....

Me too Cubbee.

Me, three, I always gor hungry when he posted, must have been the outfit.

San you don't have to worry, with twins, he is a very busy man, and with those darling smiling beauties he wanted so badly, his life is full.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #682 on: February 20, 2008, 01:07:53 AM »

oranjestad – yesterday owing to haci his arrival at aruba, patrick van der eem. the person here his name owing to achieve popularidad, after cu past owing to stay present in the controversial declaration of policy of the journalist peter de vries, caminda van der eem is aparece papiando cu joran van der sloot via one grabacion scondi (undercover). during the combersacion here van der sloot is haci some declaracion comprometedor relaciona cu the caso of the young mericano desapareci, natalee holloway. come across
http://www.bondia.com/

If you go yo Bondia and click on 'Image Gallery' on the left, you will come to a Click on Aruba site and if you look on the right hand side, you will see that the number one song is 'Aint No Holloway Girl.'  That can't be good advertisement for Aruba.

OMG too funny:

http://www.clickonaruba.com

This is great!!!! "you're the O.J. Simpson of The Netherlands"

It's also a catchy tune...hope it makes it to some radio stations...or MTV...I Hope Urine is tapping his toe to it...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: February 20, 2008, 01:17:16 AM »

For what it's worth......
I think that they took Natalee to the crazy painted house of Lorenzo's.
I think that was where they took all 20 of the previous victims.
Natalee was raped and beaten there and then they intended to
take her to the beach near her hotel to drop her off. 
I think she became ill in the Kalpoe car on the way back to the beach area
and had a seizure and died....from trauma and a head injury and drugs.
I don't know if they tried to dispose of her body that night or waited
until the next day when all of the Racquet Club stuff was reported.
But my guess is that they did the boat trip that night on Koen's boat,
because Koen and Sander were in on the rape.  I think that Joran called
Sander's cell phone to tell him to bring the boat and that is why Sander's
phone was "lost".

Does anyone know if Sander had a regular phone or a pay as you go, anonymous one? 

The reason I ask is I heard Joran give two explanations, one is the person was on the beach and helped him, the second was that he went to a pay phone an called someone to help him.  Could it be that he recognized the person on the beach (as he said), then used their pay as you go phone to call Daddy (or the person with the boat)? 

This fits in with both stories he told, imo.  It doesn't necessarily have to be Sander, it could be anyone's pay phone that was used to call his "helper".

I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: February 20, 2008, 01:26:58 AM »

Who is the friend of Natalee who is being interviewed for an upcoming episode of dateline?  Just getting home here and saw the promo on TV. Sorry if this was posted earlier, I have not caughty up on this thread.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: February 20, 2008, 01:31:26 AM »

Who is the friend of Natalee who is being interviewed for an upcoming episode of dateline?  Just getting home here and saw the promo on TV. Sorry if this was posted earlier, I have not caughty up on this thread.
I heard Dave and Beth will be on and a student who has never given a interview before.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #686 on: February 20, 2008, 01:32:14 AM »

Hello everyone,
I will probably never get caught up reading.  I lost a good friend over the weekend, Tina 45; funeral home tonight, funeral in the morning.  I didn't find out until I tried to call her Monday morning and her mother answered....told me she'd "lost her", after about 15 seconds of silence I said "lost her?"...I couldn't believe it, I'm actually still in shock I think.  It's been a rough few days.  She left two daughters that are my sons ages.  They are actually her adopted daughters from her first marriage.  Their biological mother died years ago so this is the second loss of a mom for them. To make a long story short Tina was their true mother and it has been heartbreaking to try to comfort them.  Has anything major happened???  I peeked in a few minutes at work today but really didn't get to read much, too much to do so I can be off tomorrow for the funeral.  I was here till pretty late Sunday night and know that Patrick is writing a book, that Mos is going to arrest him if he doesn't come in for questioning voluntarily...and that's about the latest I remember.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: February 20, 2008, 01:36:11 AM »

Hello Tm..I am very sorry for your loss Sad

No news that I am aware of,I would Imagine Patrick was questioned yesterday and there is a show  Friday on Dateline NBC. They may have some footage and perhaps a update on the search.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: February 20, 2008, 01:38:34 AM »

Hello everyone,
I will probably never get caught up reading.  I lost a good friend over the weekend, Tina 45; funeral home tonight, funeral in the morning.  I didn't find out until I tried to call her Monday morning and her mother answered....told me she'd "lost her", after about 15 seconds of silence I said "lost her?"...I couldn't believe it, I'm actually still in shock I think.  It's been a rough few days.  She left two daughters that are my sons ages.  They are actually her adopted daughters from her first marriage.  Their biological mother died years ago so this is the second loss of a mom for them. To make a long story short Tina was their true mother and it has been heartbreaking to try to comfort them.  Has anything major happened???  I peeked in a few minutes at work today but really didn't get to read much, too much to do so I can be off tomorrow for the funeral.  I was here till pretty late Sunday night and know that Patrick is writing a book, that Mos is going to arrest him if he doesn't come in for questioning voluntarily...and that's about the latest I remember.

So sorry for your heartache and I would get you up to speed if I had been caught up myself.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: February 20, 2008, 01:39:51 AM »

Does anyone know if Sander had a regular phone or a pay as you go, anonymous one? 
\
No idea..I would imagine it was a regular phone as the police asked him if he reported it stolen and he said no. No sense in getting a prepaid phone if you live in Aruba and use it daily. More expensive and a hassle buying minutes I would think.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 01:41:50 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: February 20, 2008, 01:40:13 AM »

We don't know.  All I've heard is that it's supposed to be someone who hasn't spoken publically about the case yet.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: February 20, 2008, 01:40:59 AM »

OK, this will be the 2nd time I write this, I hope not to loose it this time.  Go ahead and flame me if you have to but I have written to DeVries, to see if he could help in some way to meet me on aruba to get some DNA samples in certain areas of intrest.  I explained why I didn't want to go by myself, and why this DNA would be a good thing.  After resending that letter a few times, I got a simple response.

Dear XXXXX

We are not in Aruba at the moment. What is it you want to contact us about?

Best

Kees van der Spek
producer with: Peter R. de Vries

So, I wrote back with the original again, stating everything in detail.  And I get this back.

Dear XXXXX,

Sorry, but we can't help you. We dont't think any dna-sample will solve te case. Besides....for you it is safer to go to Aruba by yourself than staying in the US where many more crimes are committed..

Best

Kees

Now, don't get me wrong, I had the utmost respect for DeVries, he has gone further then anyone has before to solve this case.  But.....I have to say ...WTF?  What kind of drugs are these people on, and are they out there to help?  I will go to aruba to get what I am going for.  If anything else this will either rule for, or rule out that she was moved several times.  It will be a crucial part of the case.  If anyone is interested in hopping a ride, please contact Klaas.  She has my email, and hopefully will foward it to me.  I know we are trying to stay away from this place, but when it comes down to finding the details, I think that is important also.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: February 20, 2008, 01:41:25 AM »

Hello Tm..I am very sorry for your loss Sad

No news that I am aware of,I would Imagine Patrick was questioned yesterday and there is a show  Friday on Dateline NBC. They may have some footage and perhaps a update on the search.

Thanks *******

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: February 20, 2008, 01:41:40 AM »

\
No idea..I would imagine it was a regular phone as the police asked him if he reported it stolen and he said no. No sense in getting a prepaid phone if you live in Aruba and use it daily. Much expensive I would think.

Must be a disposable phone 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #694 on: February 20, 2008, 01:42:03 AM »

Hello everyone,
Hello TM..Sorry to hear about Your Friend Tina...I know it was a Shock...it looks like ******* covered everything that happened today (Tuesday) Take Care! Sincerely PC

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: February 20, 2008, 01:45:24 AM »

OK, this will be the 2nd time I write this, I hope not to loose it this time.  Go ahead and flame me if you have to but I have written to DeVries, to see if he could help in some way to meet me on aruba to get some DNA samples in certain areas of intrest.  I explained why I didn't want to go by myself, and why this DNA would be a good thing.  After resending that letter a few times, I got a simple response.

Dear XXXXX

We are not in Aruba at the moment. What is it you want to contact us about?

Best

Kees van der Spek
producer with: Peter R. de Vries

So, I wrote back with the original again, stating everything in detail.  And I get this back.

Dear XXXXX,

Sorry, but we can't help you. We dont't think any dna-sample will solve te case. Besides....for you it is safer to go to Aruba by yourself than staying in the US where many more crimes are committed..

Best

Kees

Now, don't get me wrong, I had the utmost respect for DeVries, he has gone further then anyone has before to solve this case.  But.....I have to say ...WTF?  What kind of drugs are these people on, and are they out there to help?  I will go to aruba to get what I am going for.  If anything else this will either rule for, or rule out that she was moved several times.  It will be a crucial part of the case.  If anyone is interested in hopping a ride, please contact Klaas.  She has my email, and hopefully will foward it to me.  I know we are trying to stay away from this place, but when it comes down to finding the details, I think that is important also.

I wonder how many of these emails actually get relayed to DeVries.  This above seems like such a cold response to me.  Almost like "go away, don't bother me". 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: February 20, 2008, 01:47:29 AM »

TM - sorry for your loss.

The only thing I can think of that has happened is Patrick the guy who got Joran to confess is in Aruba visiting and meeting with his publisher about the book he is going to do.  The prosecutor, Hans Mos, wants to question him about his "friendship" etc with Joran.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #697 on: February 20, 2008, 01:48:20 AM »

thanks *******, I appreciate it.  It's been hard, we'd been friends for 11 years and was the best friend that I've had since I was in grade school.  I dread tomorrow because my oldest is going with me, he's been trying to avoid facing it and I know it's going to be so hard for him.  He loved her and would ask her advice or talk to her about things he didn't want to talk to me or his dad about.  I did the same for her with her girls....

I will look forward to Dateline on Friday.  I hope I can spend some time reading tomorrow evening. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: February 20, 2008, 01:50:04 AM »

I must tell you all that I had 2 huge things happen today that shows the power of good in the human nature. 2 huge acts of kindness. I really feel like good and human kindness will prevail for Natalee and her family and justice will happen. My opinion, but I feel with all my heart I am correct.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: February 20, 2008, 01:50:44 AM »

Is that his house with all the policemen trying to scale it?
Yes it is..Here's a satelite view of what I believe is his property.

They don't look anxious to enter his property. It looks as if they are afraid they will trespass:)

In the beginning, I wish I would have orddered satelite images of the "hot spots" of the case as they save those images for a certain amount of time.

I don't see any barbed wire fences.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.