April 27, 2024, 05:04:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224831 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: February 20, 2008, 01:51:20 AM »

I wonder how many of these emails actually get relayed to DeVries.  This above seems like such a cold response to me.  Almost like "go away, don't bother me".

OMG....I know he's been on this for a while, but who would know better then us?  I told him maybe we could help him with a few things.  Once again, I have to wonder if we are on our own all over again.  Was it all just a show?  I hope not!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #701 on: February 20, 2008, 01:52:55 AM »

thanks PC and Klaasend....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #702 on: February 20, 2008, 01:54:07 AM »

thanks PC and Klaasend....
You're Very Welcome!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: February 20, 2008, 01:54:56 AM »

I wonder how many of these emails actually get relayed to DeVries.  This above seems like such a cold response to me.  Almost like "go away, don't bother me". 
I agree with Klaas..Half of Holland watched the show and 13 million more here in the U.S. They probably have been swamped with emails and calls.

I know you desperately want to do something to help Hotshot but I would hate to see you spend your hard earned money on that trip. After 3 years in the heat and weather I really don't think there is anything to collect anymore. You saw the stuff those guys used..It hardened on the rocks and probably removed 99% of the DNA on those rocks. I think it would be a miracle for you to find something now in 2008. The only hope would be if they dropped some of that substance and it is still in between the rocks.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: February 20, 2008, 01:56:20 AM »

I wonder how many of these emails actually get relayed to DeVries.  This above seems like such a cold response to me.  Almost like "go away, don't bother me".

OMG....I know he's been on this for a while, but who would know better then us?  I told him maybe we could help him with a few things.  Once again, I have to wonder if we are on our own all over again.  Was it all just a show?  I hope not!

I imagine PdV would be apalled at the response you got.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: February 20, 2008, 01:56:50 AM »

OK, this will be the 2nd time I write this, I hope not to loose it this time.  Go ahead and flame me if you have to but I have written to DeVries, to see if he could help in some way to meet me on aruba to get some DNA samples in certain areas of intrest.  I explained why I didn't want to go by myself, and why this DNA would be a good thing.  After resending that letter a few times, I got a simple response.

Dear XXXXX

We are not in Aruba at the moment. What is it you want to contact us about?

Best

Kees van der Spek
producer with: Peter R. de Vries

So, I wrote back with the original again, stating everything in detail.  And I get this back.

Dear XXXXX,

Sorry, but we can't help you. We dont't think any dna-sample will solve te case. Besides....for you it is safer to go to Aruba by yourself than staying in the US where many more crimes are committed..

Best

Kees

Now, don't get me wrong, I had the utmost respect for DeVries, he has gone further then anyone has before to solve this case.  But.....I have to say ...WTF?  What kind of drugs are these people on, and are they out there to help?  I will go to aruba to get what I am going for.  If anything else this will either rule for, or rule out that she was moved several times.  It will be a crucial part of the case.  If anyone is interested in hopping a ride, please contact Klaas.  She has my email, and hopefully will foward it to me.  I know we are trying to stay away from this place, but when it comes down to finding the details, I think that is important also.

that does sound like a cold response...

but how do you think you can just obtain DNA-samples??
and from whom do you want to get them. and with what do you want to match them?
i don't know who this works in the USA but before you want to get someones DNA, he or she has to agree to that. there are privacy rules.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: February 20, 2008, 01:57:35 AM »

Can you get that article translated?

I'm not *******, but I wanted to tell you...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: February 20, 2008, 01:58:52 AM »

I must tell you all that I had 2 huge things happen today that shows the power of good in the human nature. 2 huge acts of kindness. I really feel like good and human kindness will prevail for Natalee and her family and justice will happen. My opinion, but I feel with all my heart I am correct.
Thats the spirit SHell!! Smile

Berlyhere,this is a better picture..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: February 20, 2008, 01:58:57 AM »

I must tell you all that I had 2 huge things happen today that shows the power of good in the human nature. 2 huge acts of kindness. I really feel like good and human kindness will prevail for Natalee and her family and justice will happen. My opinion, but I feel with all my heart I am correct.

Hope you are right Shell - by the way...your post count right now is 777 

« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 02:01:26 AM by klaasend » Logged
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: February 20, 2008, 01:59:04 AM »

I imagine PdV would be apalled at the response you got.

I think your right!  I asked him if Peter even saw my letter.  He didnt reply.  I hope Peter reads here.  Maybe tomorrow Kees wont have a job.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: February 20, 2008, 02:00:19 AM »

thanks Shell, sorry I missed your post earlier....it doesn't take long to get behind on here. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: February 20, 2008, 02:01:26 AM »

Hope you are right Shell - by the way...your post count right now is 777 

The way my day has gone, that is not surprising! Very interesting, and thanks for telling me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: February 20, 2008, 02:02:39 AM »

i don't know who this works in the USA but before you want to get someones DNA, he or she has to agree to that. there are privacy rules.

I dont want to get too deep into this but its not who I would get it from, but from where I would get it from.  ******* would be able to explain that to you in an email.  We know the Bad people are watching so thats why I dont want to go into it.  I just can't believe the guy told me that I would be safer in aruba, then here in the USA.  

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: February 20, 2008, 02:10:19 AM »

Hello everyone,
I will probably never get caught up reading.  I lost a good friend over the weekend, Tina 45; funeral home tonight, funeral in the morning.  I didn't find out until I tried to call her Monday morning and her mother answered....told me she'd "lost her", after about 15 seconds of silence I said "lost her?"...I couldn't believe it, I'm actually still in shock I think.  It's been a rough few days.  She left two daughters that are my sons ages.  They are actually her adopted daughters from her first marriage.  Their biological mother died years ago so this is the second loss of a mom for them. To make a long story short Tina was their true mother and it has been heartbreaking to try to comfort them.  Has anything major happened???  I peeked in a few minutes at work today but really didn't get to read much, too much to do so I can be off tomorrow for the funeral.  I was here till pretty late Sunday night and know that Patrick is writing a book, that Mos is going to arrest him if he doesn't come in for questioning voluntarily...and that's about the latest I remember.

Oh, TM, I am so sorry.  Those poor girls, I'll be sure to pray for them.  What happened?  Get a good rest before you go tomorrow.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: February 20, 2008, 02:10:42 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: February 20, 2008, 02:12:30 AM »

I dont want to get too deep into this but its not who I would get it from, but from where I would get it from.  ******* would be able to explain that to you in an email.  We know the Bad people are watching so thats why I dont want to go into it.  I just can't believe the guy told me that I would be safer in aruba, then here in the USA. 
i couldn't believe that either.

but i can assure you peter r. d v is going to follow up on this case.
maybe from another angle, like cover-up/corruption.
what happened the last days in may 2005 is over-investigated. too much information and misinformation around - one big mess.
i doubt he will go over that in detail again with the cover-up still in place.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: February 20, 2008, 02:14:05 AM »

Klaas...wait

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: February 20, 2008, 02:15:19 AM »

Klaas...wait

I left you a message in MM

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: February 20, 2008, 02:18:26 AM »

I dont want to get too deep into this but its not who I would get it from, but from where I would get it from.  ******* would be able to explain that to you in an email.  We know the Bad people are watching so thats why I dont want to go into it.  I just can't believe the guy told me that I would be safer in aruba, then here in the USA.  

I'm proud of you for being willing to do such a gutsy thing!  Sorry about the response you received....not very nice at all.  I've told my husband too much about what I know so he'd NEVER agree to let me go, and would probably think I'd gone over the edge for sure if I even asked at this point....  To tell you the truth I'm skeeeerrd of that place, EVIL lives there and thrives.   

But definately don't go unless you are sure you are with people that can keep you safe...please... 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: February 20, 2008, 02:19:42 AM »

one more thing: if you decide to write the media maybe write how long you monkeys have been on this case.

how you have been following aruba/dutch media for all those years.
how you tried to get some truth out of the big mess while being attacked/misinformation popping up everywhere.

speaking for myself, seeing how dedicated you guys worked on this - that had quite an impact on me.

i mean not just facts/information but also human interest/emotions.
if you know what i mean. of course it depends on the reader.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.