April 27, 2024, 01:34:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224826 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: February 20, 2008, 02:22:03 AM »

I must tell you all that I had 2 huge things happen today that shows the power of good in the human nature. 2 huge acts of kindness. I really feel like good and human kindness will prevail for Natalee and her family and justice will happen. My opinion, but I feel with all my heart I am correct.
Thats the spirit SHell!! Smile

Berlyhere,this is a better picture..

Thanks, *******.  I didn't know if it was the same place.  I thought he had 2.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 20, 2008, 02:24:41 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite Klaas!

I believe in miracles!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: February 20, 2008, 02:28:08 AM »

that does sound like a cold response...

but how do you think you can just obtain DNA-samples??
and from whom do you want to get them. and with what do you want to match them?
i don't know who this works in the USA but before you want to get someones DNA, he or she has to agree to that. there are privacy rules.

I dont want to get too deep into this but its not who I would get it from, but from where I would get it from.  ******* would be able to explain that to you in an email.  We know the Bad people are watching so thats why I dont want to go into it.  I just can't believe the guy told me that I would be safer in aruba, then here in the USA.  

I'm proud of you for being willing to do such a gutsy thing!  Sorry about the response you received....not very nice at all.  I've told my husband too much about what I know so he'd NEVER agree to let me go, and would probably think I'd gone over the edge for sure if I even asked at this point....  To tell you the truth I'm skeeeerrd of that place, EVIL lives there and thrives.   

But definately don't go unless you are sure you are with people that can keep you safe...please... 
LOL, your right, my hubby does think I am crazy to want to go.  But thats just me persistance.  I am really sorry to hear of your loss TM.  I cant imagine having that happen.  It would kill me to loose my best friend.  I had a really close call today with my Dad.  He is 80, and I got a phone call saying, please come here now, I have fallen.  Dads my neighbor, so I ran over there, and his right leg is all scraped up, and his head went face first into the floor.  He stepped into a grate in the floor, got kind of lucky he didn't fall thru it, and all the way to the bottom.  It really put things into perspective today, calling 911, and thinking that tomorrow he may not be here.  This is how my moms death started, so I am a little freaked out right about now myself.  Get some rest, you will need it for tomorrow.  My prayers are with you, and the family.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #723 on: February 20, 2008, 02:28:39 AM »

Hello everyone,
I will probably never get caught up reading.  I lost a good friend over the weekend, Tina 45; funeral home tonight, funeral in the morning.  I didn't find out until I tried to call her Monday morning and her mother answered....told me she'd "lost her", after about 15 seconds of silence I said "lost her?"...I couldn't believe it, I'm actually still in shock I think.  It's been a rough few days.  She left two daughters that are my sons ages.  They are actually her adopted daughters from her first marriage.  Their biological mother died years ago so this is the second loss of a mom for them. To make a long story short Tina was their true mother and it has been heartbreaking to try to comfort them.  Has anything major happened???  I peeked in a few minutes at work today but really didn't get to read much, too much to do so I can be off tomorrow for the funeral.  I was here till pretty late Sunday night and know that Patrick is writing a book, that Mos is going to arrest him if he doesn't come in for questioning voluntarily...and that's about the latest I remember.

Oh, TM, I am so sorry.  Those poor girls, I'll be sure to pray for them.  What happened?  Get a good rest before you go tomorrow.

Thanks Bearlyhere, long story, she'd been diagnosed about 18 months ago with four different autoimmune things lupus, schleroderma, and two others that I can't even start to spell.  She'd had gastric bypass last summer hoping that losing weight would help relieve strain on her joints (I begged her not too, doctors here wouldn't touch her so she went to Mexico and had it done anyway).  She'd been having a lot of problems the past few weeks and had shut everyone out except her mother, wouldn't answer phone, email, nothing.  Her mother took her to hospital last week, liver failing...they said she needed a transplant..flew her to Baylor in Dallas Thursday...tests found that she'd had previously undiagnosed ovarian and uterine cancer.  Passed away Saturday.  I have to wonder if all of the things they'd diagnosed were incorrect and she'd had cancer that wasn't treated but caused to progress faster after the weight loss surgery.  I don't know really, it's just unreal.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: February 20, 2008, 02:30:08 AM »

one more thing: if you decide to write the media maybe write how long you monkeys have been on this case.

how you have been following aruba/dutch media for all those years.
how you tried to get some truth out of the big mess while being attacked/misinformation popping up everywhere.

speaking for myself, seeing how dedicated you guys worked on this - that had quite an impact on me.

i mean not just facts/information but also human interest/emotions.
if you know what i mean. of course it depends on the reader.

You are rght, Caesu, someone receiving an email would not know that.  I am sure they have had some crazies contacting them also.

Did you see the article they needed translated?  Do you have a general idea of what it says?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: February 20, 2008, 02:31:15 AM »

one more thing: if you decide to write the media maybe write how long you monkeys have been on this case.

how you tried to get some truth out of the big mess while being attacked/misinformation popping up everywhere.

speaking for myself, seeing how dedicated you guys worked on this - that had quite an impact on me.

You are rght, Caesu, someone receiving an email would not know that.  I am sure they have had some crazies contacting them also.

Did you see the article they needed translated?  Do you have a general idea of what it says?

I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: February 20, 2008, 02:31:41 AM »

Thanks, *******.  I didn't know if it was the same place.  I thought he had 2.
YW..His Mom owned a house also in Savaneta but I think she sold it. I'M not sure which house they actually searched in 2005.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 02:33:51 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: February 20, 2008, 03:06:57 AM »

I will keep you and your dad in my prayers also PC, sounds like you've had a rough one too.  I hope your dad recovers soon, I know that was terrifying for both of you. He was lucky not to have broken anything or suffered a concussion....thank goodness.  You take care of yourself too, you need to be strong to take care of him.  I'm going to try to go to sleep, I'm so wound up I don't know, at least son is driving in the morning.  I may have to put makeup on in the car, lol. 

Goodnight everyone!  I'm so glad to be a part of this great Scared Monkey family.....

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: February 20, 2008, 03:11:18 AM »

Hotshot, I'm sorry I called you PC (hotping)...it's been a long day, but my wishes and prayers are still the same for you.  Forgive my blurry vision, too many tears for one day...

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #729 on: February 20, 2008, 03:14:14 AM »

Goodnight TM! My Prayers are with You and Tina's Family

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: February 20, 2008, 03:16:11 AM »

Well well, the new Aruba ad agency. What will they do?

We've received a number of gmails from readers who wrote to the advertising contacts listed for the O'Reilly Factor on the day he so callously insulted Shawn Hornbeck and his family, informing us that they have heard from Lowe's. Several News Hounds who also sent letters confirm they too have received this or similar letter from Lowe's:

"Thank you for taking the time to share with us your concerns regarding our recent advertising on the FOX network. We appreciate your feedback and want you to know that we take your comments quite seriously.

Effective January 25, we have pulled Lowe’s advertising from the O’Reilly Factor program.

Please accept this letter as a sincere apology from Lowe’s and reassurance of Lowe’s commitment to you, our valued customer. If Lowe’s can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to write or call us. We encourage you to continue to share your comments and feedback, whenever you think it would be appropriate."

Pat yourselves on the back for making a difference!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: February 20, 2008, 03:18:07 AM »

thanks PC!

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #732 on: February 20, 2008, 03:31:33 AM »

Goodnight All!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: February 20, 2008, 04:11:51 AM »

i try to read everything but i think i missed this.
which article? i'll try to translate.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #734 on: February 20, 2008, 05:14:34 AM »

Nut,

Do you have an email for this new PR firm? Fresh meat as far as I'm concerned. I wrote O'reilly every day for 2 1/2 months, every day.

I think I'll do the same for this new PR firm.

I had a fantastic birthday today. I had breakfast on Wilshire Blvd. After breakfast I walked across the street to the Dutch Consulate and after going through security I went to the offices and asked for some literature on travelling to Holland.

I used the bathroom and plastered it with at least a dozen Boycott Aruba find Natalee bumper stickers! It feels so juvenile, but very, very gratifying.

A belated Happy Birthday, Frank.  I love a little juvenile behavior once in a while.  Too bad you couldn't get the ladies room as well.......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #735 on: February 20, 2008, 05:41:25 AM »

Whats strange is that in one of Deepak's PV'S he says Paul Van Der Sloot was sleeping in the main house and not the other section that he shared with ANita. They were adamant about blocking the search of the main House. Gerald Dompig wouldn't allow it,The Judge changed the search warrant so they couldnt search it and Ben King was there to make sure it was never searched,not only that day and not 8 days later when PVDS was arrested.

Wasn't the excuse for blocking the search that the two younger boys were home?

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #736 on: February 20, 2008, 07:29:38 AM »

Gave away a bracelet.

Hey it's Frankie B-Day... I won't say how old....

I met someone tonight that was going to Aruba in March - They're not going and she is wearing my "Hope For Natalee" bracelet.

It was a very small sacrifice to give my bracelet away.. and I have a few more .. and I think I *might* be able to get a few more anyway. >>>winkie<<< cuzzie!!!

It was a nice feeling to know someone else was wearing that bracelet and not going to Aruba. 

Happy Birthday Deetch - you mean the world to us all.

I need a new one.  The letters wore off.  Where can I get a new one?

Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #737 on: February 20, 2008, 07:32:46 AM »

Bleachedblack - probably just a rumor.  Remember there were two Steve Croes, one the DJ and the other was an EMT. 

This is true, but also remember that Steve Croes was what they called a 'Pilot" on the tour boat (pictures of him in uniform) and he would need CPR training to hold that job.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: February 20, 2008, 08:48:37 AM »

OK, this will be the 2nd time I write this, I hope not to loose it this time.  Go ahead and flame me if you have to but I have written to DeVries, to see if he could help in some way to meet me on aruba to get some DNA samples in certain areas of intrest.  I explained why I didn't want to go by myself, and why this DNA would be a good thing.  After resending that letter a few times, I got a simple response.

Dear XXXXX

We are not in Aruba at the moment. What is it you want to contact us about?

Best

Kees van der Spek
producer with: Peter R. de Vries

So, I wrote back with the original again, stating everything in detail.  And I get this back.

Dear XXXXX,

Sorry, but we can't help you. We dont't think any dna-sample will solve te case. Besides....for you it is safer to go to Aruba by yourself than staying in the US where many more crimes are committed..

Best

Kees

Now, don't get me wrong, I had the utmost respect for DeVries, he has gone further then anyone has before to solve this case.  But.....I have to say ...WTF?  What kind of drugs are these people on, and are they out there to help?  I will go to aruba to get what I am going for.  If anything else this will either rule for, or rule out that she was moved several times.  It will be a crucial part of the case.  If anyone is interested in hopping a ride, please contact Klaas.  She has my email, and hopefully will foward it to me.  I know we are trying to stay away from this place, but when it comes down to finding the details, I think that is important also.

Strange how Natalee was able to maneuver her way thru life for 18 years in the dangerous and evil USA  before disappearing from view with no trace on that safe Happy Island in the Sun called Aruba. Yep, sign me up for that plan!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: February 20, 2008, 09:24:31 AM »

Gave away a bracelet.

Hey it's Frankie B-Day... I won't say how old....

I met someone tonight that was going to Aruba in March - They're not going and she is wearing my "Hope For Natalee" bracelet.

It was a very small sacrifice to give my bracelet away.. and I have a few more .. and I think I *might* be able to get a few more anyway. >>>winkie<<< cuzzie!!!

It was a nice feeling to know someone else was wearing that bracelet and not going to Aruba. 

Happy Birthday Deetch - you mean the world to us all.

I need a new one.  The letters wore off.  Where can I get a new one?

Mine as well Peaches.... it is a shame that the case has dragged out longer than our bacelets could hold up... I had a blue one that I wore for Natalee and a pink one that I wear for Kaitlin...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.