April 28, 2024, 06:10:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224873 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: February 20, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »

Thanks BB:

Thats unfortunate to hear about Andrea's trip. People should know that a convicted Fellon and Known Mobster owns that Hotel. He doesn't care about anything except money. Doesn't suprise me at all that the Holiday Inn Sun Spree has no security and if something did happen to you there,they will handle like Mobsters.

I appreciate Andrea's post but I believe I would have been a hell of a lot madder than that. The words "Never going back to Aruba" and "Botcott Aruba" would have been spewing from my mouth if one of my siblings and I lost $4,000.00 worth of valuables and the hotel and law enforcement did nothing. In fact, they apparenetly knew she'd been broken into and didn't do shit.

What is interesting about this break in, and is similar in MO to Natalee's case is once again the perps struck on the tourists last night in Aruba. These travelers apparently have not received justice, as it was left to be persued through a letter writing campaign.
I agree with you Hiker, and hope reports were filed. Another thing is these perps had to be hotel employees or they wouldn't have been able to get into the room, and out again. I am sure they could not have exited over the balcony, instead would surmise they used the doors which connect with the lock-off room which most of the rooms at the Holiday Inn have. 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: February 20, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys~
The journalists in Aruba are under strict control~
In the Netherland Antilles as well. I know of one journalists who is threatened when she writes an article that is not welcomed.
Is there Freedom of the press in the NA and Aruba?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: February 20, 2008, 07:16:20 PM »

“Hated It”
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort

traveler1109
Boston
Dec 20, 2007
5/9 found this review helpful

As soon as we arrived at the front desk we noticed problems, staff were very rude to custumers waiting to be checked in. Then that night at 1030 we heard someone knocking at the door, then walked in! Luckily we had the chain lock secured! We went down to the front office, where they blew us off. Next morning when we spoke to the manager, who acted as though he couldnt care less, he told us it was probably housekeeping checking the towels. AT 1030 PM?! We found staff to be very rude and unfriendly, never even smiling. Our room was disgusting, paint chipping, bugs in the bathroom, and smoke stains all over the walls and ceiling!
The rest of the island was wonderful, people were pleasant and very accomodating. I dont know what went wrong at the Holiday Inn, but we will never be back there again!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: February 20, 2008, 07:23:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys~
The journalists in Aruba are under strict control~
In the Netherland Antilles as well. I know of one journalists who is threatened when she writes an article that is not welcomed.
Is there Freedom of the press in the NA and Aruba?

Hi Monkeys!

Sure was a slow day here, I actually had to 'work'!!!

This sounds about right.  It's so much easier to take away more rights and freedoms, when you start to give them up.

Existence is futile.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: February 20, 2008, 07:30:46 PM »

eddie briesen, aruba's minister of tourism, announced to reporters at a carib. tourism conference that aruba's handling of the natalee holloway case has created a model to be used by all caribbean nations if they face a tourist death or disappearance.  he said all that with a straight face.  i can just imagine the faces of the journalists as they wrote it all down.
dennisintn
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: February 20, 2008, 07:38:36 PM »

I read the FP today. Some very mad mad people, can you blame them.
Looking fwd to Dana's show, good guests.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: February 20, 2008, 07:43:44 PM »

eddie briesen, aruba's minister of tourism, announced to reporters at a carib. tourism conference that aruba's handling of the natalee holloway case has created a model to be used by all caribbean nations if they face a tourist death or disappearance.  he said all that with a straight face.  i can just imagine the faces of the journalists as they wrote it all down.
dennisintn

And this was coming from a man who personally arranged and probably payed for two psychic frauds to lie about a murdered girl and her Family. Unbeleavable!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: February 20, 2008, 07:48:51 PM »

dennisintn

And this was coming from a man who personally arranged and probably payed for two psychic frauds to lie about a murdered girl and her Family. Unbeleavable!

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: February 20, 2008, 08:00:24 PM »

This may have already been posted, if so please delete mine.

POSTED BY MF @ RU:

MF Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:25 pm   
Hans Mos reacts.

Prosecutor Mos debunks article in "de Telegraaf"

"The news that we are looking to detain Patrick van der Eem is a big lie"

He confirmed that he wants to talk to him and nothing more.

He said that what the reporter in the Telegraaf and from there spread in other newsmedia around the world in not true. He was never interviewed by the Telegraaf, so it is impossible for them to quote him saying that they are looking for Patrick to be detained.

He tried to contact him in Holland, but with no success, now that Patrick is in Aruba, and he knows where he is, he left a message for him to contact the OM, but that has not happened yet.

He once again said that the OM has no power to arrest anyone and that a petition must be granted by a judge for that. So, it is not true that if he does not come to the OM, he will arrest him. Patrick has his phone number and how to contact him and he hopes that Patrick will talk to him.

Last edited by MF on Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total 

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #789 on: February 20, 2008, 08:06:26 PM »

dennisintn

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

Kermit...but not as nice...'tis truly a shocking place, now that we see/know how they operate...how they graze the tourists for gain, and self-satisfaction. This has been going on for a long time...the Good Local People of the Islands...they know what is going on...but alas, they are at the bottom of the food chain. They fear the *powers that be*.  I would too....I know if I went to Aruba...I would be searching for answers...clue...I *would* be found having committing *suicide* with one hand in my pocket.  I HATE THIS PLACE!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: February 20, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »

Thanks BB:

Thats unfortunate to hear about Andrea's trip. People should know that a convicted Fellon and Known Mobster owns that Hotel. He doesn't care about anything except money. Doesn't suprise me at all that the Holiday Inn Sun Spree has no security and if something did happen to you there,they will handle like Mobsters.

Yep, "a sunny place for shady people.......".

Did you ever get a chance to go to Brickel Bay at all when you visited Aruba? I heard it had a bunch of mob looking people running its daily operations.
Funny you ask that question.  The people who were running it when we went in looking for Tim Miller, was from like Pakistan.  However when the name Tim Miller was mentioned, they got all Irate, and wanted us out too.  It was kinda funny.   

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: February 20, 2008, 08:09:19 PM »

Chris Hansen reports on the Natalie Holloway investigation
'Dateline' Friday premieres with an exclusive behind-the-scenes look inside the search for Natalee Holloway's body this Friday, Feb. 22 at 10pm ET

NEW YORK - - February 20, 2008 – As new information is heating up the Natalee Holloway case, "Dateline" Friday premieres with an exclusive behind-the-scenes look deep inside the investigation and continuing search for her body. The hour-long broadcast, reported on by Chris Hansen, includes an exclusive interview with a friend who was with Natalee the night she disappeared who is speaking out for the first time, both of Natalee's parents and the leader of the search party.  The report will air at 10 p.m. ET.

David Corvo is the executive producer of "Dateline NBC."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23261368/
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 08:12:49 PM by Observer » Logged

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: February 20, 2008, 08:09:19 PM »

POSTED BY MF @ RU:

Hans Mos reacts.

He said that what the reporter in the Telegraaf and from there spread in other newsmedia around the world in not true. He was never interviewed by the Telegraaf, so it is impossible for them to quote him saying that they are looking for Patrick to be detained.

He tried to contact him in Holland, but with no success, now that Patrick is in Aruba, and he knows where he is, he left a message for him to contact the OM, but that has not happened yet.

He once again said that the OM has no power to arrest anyone and that a petition must be granted by a judge for that. So, it is not true that if he does not come to the OM, he will arrest him. Patrick has his phone number and how to contact him and he hopes that Patrick will talk to him.

Holy Shit...he got a clue...THE WORLD IS WATCHING...backpeddle...backpeddle...backpeddle....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: February 20, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »

dennisintn

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

Kermit...but not as nice...'tis truly a shocking place, now that we see/know how they operate...how they graze the tourists for gain, and self-satisfaction. This has been going on for a long time...the Good Local People of the Islands...they know what is going on...but alas, they are at the bottom of the food chain. They fear the *powers that be*.  I would too....I know if I went to Aruba...I would be searching for answers...clue...I *would* be found having committing *suicide* with one hand in my pocket.  I HATE THIS PLACE!

The Good Local People of the Islands must have the desire to want to help themselves before change will occur!

Existence is futile.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: February 20, 2008, 08:11:51 PM »

POSTED BY MF @ RU:

Hans Mos reacts.

Exactly what I thought happened.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: February 20, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »

BOINGGGGG!

Here we go again.... the rollercoaster is going up again, huh?

BI G STORY =JOHN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHqVRa_acxA
Geraldo speaks out and gives us the latest!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 08:20:57 PM by Observer » Logged

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: February 20, 2008, 08:16:13 PM »

POSTED BY MF @ RU:

Hans Mos reacts.

Holy Shit...he got a clue...THE WORLD IS WATCHING...backpeddle...backpeddle...backpeddle....

W A R N I N G!!!!!

Adult oriented post follows.....

My apologies to the Ladies...

He wouldn't get a clue if it was stuck up his ass.

Existence is futile.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #797 on: February 20, 2008, 08:19:30 PM »

POSTED BY MF @ RU:

Hans Mos reacts.

Exactly what I thought happened.
Yep! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: February 20, 2008, 08:21:20 PM »

dennisintn

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

The Good Local People of the Islands must have the desire to want to help themselves before change will occur!

Gunslinger, this is so true...but, what if you lived in an environment where your sole means of supporting your family/self...is to go with the program, or die...I think that many folks who have tried to make it right in the beginning of this whole debacle have had the the sticky end of the stick shoved in their direction as an *example/threat* to anyone else that might step forward.....the reward money offered by Beth didn't stack up to the threats to they *know* would happen to them and their families if they continued/started to tell the truth....Aruba is a very small island...run/controled by a very big EVIL.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: February 20, 2008, 08:23:05 PM »

POSTED BY MF @ RU:

Hans Mos reacts.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.