April 28, 2024, 11:18:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224888 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: February 20, 2008, 09:12:09 PM »

Chris Hansen reports on the Natalie Holloway investigation
'Dateline' Friday premieres with an exclusive behind-the-scenes look inside the search for Natalee Holloway's body this Friday, Feb. 22 at 10pm ET

NEW YORK - - February 20, 2008 – As new information is heating up the Natalee Holloway case, "Dateline" Friday premieres with an exclusive behind-the-scenes look deep inside the investigation and continuing search for her body. The hour-long broadcast, reported on by Chris Hansen, includes an exclusive interview with a friend who was with Natalee the night she disappeared who is speaking out for the first time, both of Natalee's parents and the leader of the search party. The report will air at 10 p.m. ET.

David Corvo is the executive producer of "Dateline NBC."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23261368/
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #821 on: February 20, 2008, 09:20:45 PM »

How many Monkeys are experiencing what I am.....I've been talking about this case to anyone who would listen for over 2 years...Now, since the PDF film aired here in the US...I have so many Folks I've talked to in the past...when they see me now, asking right off the batt...questions about the case...especially the ones I've given Beth's book to read when it came out.  I know for a fact, Joran and the other perps, will never have a *normal* life again.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: February 20, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

viet vet wrote:

#54. Chris. There is some confusion on the 1,250.000.00 for the return of Natalee. Early in the case,June 05, a wealthy man from the USA pledged $1 million for the safe return of Natalee or $250,000. for the return of her remains. He would still pay off, no money was sent to the family/friends, just pledged and the man definitely has the money. He was/is sincere, trustworthy, and very well known. He does not want his identity given out unless Natalee or her remains appear. The only way the money will be delivered is if Natalee is delivered. So that money cannot be tapped for other use. And I am connected to Natalee, she dated my son, and if you have viewed the photos he is in them. Natalee has spent many days at my house and lakehouse, as has her brother and mother and Jug. I went to Aruba several times, my wife several, and my wife has been on many of the trips with Beth, like Holland, New York, LA, and on and on. I do not have any idea how much we have spent, but that is not something I care to count. Main thing is find Natalee and boycott Aruba. Scared Monkeys staff and members have given countless hours and spent money and Beth/family/friends are very appreciative. It is hard to believe this nightmare, but it has happened and there was a coverup from day one. I know you get frustrated Chris, and so do we, but we do recognize the supreme effort everyone has shown. If you folks were not doing what you do here everyday, Aruba would have won. Without support, we could not have gotten this far and we are not about to quit. We will fight for Natalee for as long as it takes, Joran and Aruba will eventually fall. There are many things they have covered up, but there are some things we know and will use them when the time is right. After learning they were destroying what we found in evidence, we have had to move to a watch and wait position. If I could give them something so solid, they would have to arrest Joran, it would be done. But it will have to be very strong, they are looking for any way out of not prosecuting and will continue that for as long as they can. We need the body, or another break I cannot mention. We will get one or both of them in time. Joran and Paulus should enjoy their freedom as long as they can, it may change for them. This has been a long and costly case for us and for Aruba/J,P,2K as well. Thanks so much to you folks for you dedication, hard work, and generous outpouring of funds and support. Together we cannot lose. I think we have some great support from the people of the Netherlands, they try to help us and Joran is not a popular fellow over there. Peter de Vries has opened the case for all the world to see, matters not if he makes money, it has helped. All you have to do is watch Joran throw the wine in his face and you really know what we have here. Peter along with most of his countrymen want Joran punished, the only bad comments we get from the Netherland posters comes either from Joran and his family or their close friends. Art Wood is very correct in his theory about the house of cards down in Aruba. Minnisota Dad, has great insight too, he is on track. So Chris, if you have any other questions, I will be glad to answer whatever I can. It is always good to inform as much as is possible, and I think it was fine for you to question. I have no problem with you, you are one of us and we have a good team……so Boycott, and keep on writing, it will all come back in time.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: February 20, 2008, 09:21:05 PM »

Destiny

Although I enjoyed hearing the phone info, I always thought it odd that a guard would share info with a total stranger.  Calls to and from a jail should be monitored, IMO.  Gosh, Joran probably didn't even need "the sneaky" phone.  He was probably too lazy to walk to the office to take a call. 

I agree...it did take a bit of time to gain his confidence...some do want to feel like they are *important* too. I made him feel important, that his opinion was valid...he opened up enough to give me some vital information...but, when I asked him about why the island was being so *rigid* in their beliefs regarding Joran/Paulus...all I got from him was the pat response, that it was because of the media and family of Natalee.

He might have had an inkling about "the monitoring".
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: February 20, 2008, 09:22:41 PM »

How many Monkeys are experiencing what I am.....I've been talking about this case to anyone who would listen for over 2 years...Now, since the PDF film aired here in the US...I have so many Folks I've talked to in the past...when they see me now, asking right off the batt...questions about the case...especially the ones I've given Beth's book to read when it came out.  I know for a fact, Joran and the other perps, will never have a *normal* life again.

Believe it or not my husband really didn't have any interest in the case until he watched the ABC speciial and Joran's confession.  He was shocked and suddenly realized what I was trying to get through to him all this time.  He gets it now. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: February 20, 2008, 09:27:33 PM »

MARK GERAGOS - UP NOW, THEN ROBIN SAX
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: February 20, 2008, 09:28:57 PM »

Destiny

Although I enjoyed hearing the phone info, I always thought it odd that a guard would share info with a total stranger.  Calls to and from a jail should be monitored, IMO.  Gosh, Joran probably didn't even need "the sneaky" phone.  He was probably too lazy to walk to the office to take a call. 

I agree...it did take a bit of time to gain his confidence...some do want to feel like they are *important* too. I made him feel important, that his opinion was valid...he opened up enough to give me some vital information...but, when I asked him about why the island was being so *rigid* in their beliefs regarding Joran/Paulus...all I got from him was the pat response, that it was because of the media and family of Natalee.

He might have had an inkling about "the monitoring".

I don't think he did until our last conversation (look at my posts regarding those convos)...he never sounded scared, nor evasive before that last one.

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: February 20, 2008, 09:30:59 PM »

Believe it or not my husband really didn't have any interest in the case until he watched the ABC speciial and Joran's confession.  He was shocked and suddenly realized what I was trying to get through to him all this time.  He gets it now. 

Bless him, and YOU Klaas....Hard work pays off!  THANK YOU!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: February 20, 2008, 09:44:02 PM »

It's so NICE to hear these people actually get a chance to talk.  All of them.  Wendy, Mark and Robin.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: February 20, 2008, 09:44:44 PM »

eddie briesen, aruba's minister of tourism, announced to reporters at a carib. tourism conference that aruba's handling of the natalee holloway case has created a model to be used by all caribbean nations if they face a tourist death or disappearance.  he said all that with a straight face.  i can just imagine the faces of the journalists as they wrote it all down.
dennisintn

And this was coming from a man who personally arranged and probably payed for two psychic frauds to lie about a murdered girl and her Family. Unbeleavable!

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

Kermit...but not as nice...'tis truly a shocking place, now that we see/know how they operate...how they graze the tourists for gain, and self-satisfaction. This has been going on for a long time...the Good Local People of the Islands...they know what is going on...but alas, they are at the bottom of the food chain. They fear the *powers that be*.  I would too....I know if I went to Aruba...I would be searching for answers...clue...I *would* be found having committing *suicide* with one hand in my pocket.  I HATE THIS PLACE!

The Good Local People of the Islands must have the desire to want to help themselves before change will occur!

Gunslinger...I Like You!!!

Yep...they should be aware enough to blow this shit out of the water...but, this is so far above their realm of comprehension...the local waiters, small store owners....the women who clean hotel rooms...they just can't comprehend how high this shit is going on, that touches their daily lives.  And, if they do know what is going on...they are scared shitless.

Thank you.

It is so sad watching this happen to such innocent people.  Much the same as happened to our own native Americans.  The oppression of the weak, and the uninformed.  History has a way of repeating itself.  It has happened before, and will happen again.  I only hope we as a nation have not forgotten the price our Fathers have paid for what we have now.

Existence is futile.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #830 on: February 20, 2008, 09:47:11 PM »

I know what you mean Destiny!  I was talking to a secretary in one of the school campus offices the other day.  I was apologizing for not getting something to her that I was going to do after work for her, told her that I was spending a lot of time here concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  She immediately said "Can you believe that!"  We talked for about 15 minutes about it and she had known about the case but thought that they had suspects in custody for the crime.  I filled her in.....and I plan to keep her posted. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: February 20, 2008, 09:52:53 PM »

It was a good Interview and Mark seemed very comfortable to say what he wanted. Robin says Boycott Aruba 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 09:59:17 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: February 20, 2008, 09:59:59 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

The Big Story
John Gibson
February 20, 2008

Guest: Geraldo Rivera

Heatehr:

Why the legal drama over Joran van der Sloot's videotaped confession is not over after all, plus what Natalee's mother Beth is planning to do to try to bring Joran to justice once and for all.

Fox's Geraldo Rivera will react next, on The Big Story.

New developments tonight in the Natalee Holloway case. Aruba has just summoned the man who got Joran van der Sloot to fess up about Holloway's disappearance for questioning as a possible witness in the case. Prosecutors say Patrick van der Eem who has already spoken to the media and now he must answer their questions. If he doesn't comply, they're threatening to arrest him but he says he has no problem telling investigators what he already know.

Gibson:

Van der Eem has apparently just signed a book deal to cash in some more on Joran's big mouth and it's reported that it's due out in September and will be called "Disposed".

Meanwhile, Natalee Holloway's mother Beth still wants van der Sloot re-arrested but she's now considering filing a civil suit against him to take all his money away from him.

With us now for more of these developments is Fox's At Large's host, Geraldo Rivera.

So, first of all, prosecutor wants to talk to this guy who essentially taped Joran. Why?

Geraldo:

Well assuming he wants to corroborate some of the information on the tapes. John, it's not unreasonable for him to ask. What I find ironic is his tough guy attitude towards this informant, towards Patrick van der Eem. He's saying that if he doesn't voluntarily go for, he's in Aruba right now, Patrick is, if he doesn't come to them and spill the beans, everything he knows, he could be arrested. So it's ironic that here's Aruba threatening to arrest the informant and they won't arrest Joran van der Sloot.

So to me it's just another kind of little niche example of a corrupt judicial system, one that has made up its mind that it's not going to vigorously pursue this case.

Heather:

Natalee Holloway's mom, now she's threatening to file a civil suit; they've done that before in the United States and the Judge tossed it out. Presumably this suit would be in The Netherlands, so what does Natalee Holloway's mom expect to get from this?

Geraldo:

It's a great question Heather. Two lawsuits, they sued the Kalpoe brothers in California, that lawsuit was dismissed. They sued Joran here in New York and that lawsuit was dismissed for basically the same reason. There's no jurisdiction, neither New York nor Los Angeles had anything to do with Natalee's disappearance which happened in Aruba.

Now, I don't believe this story. This is a lawyer named Bram Moskowicz, he's kind of a tv flashy lawyer in Europe. He had someone call Beth we think and said 'do you want us to sue the lawsuit?' She said 'sure' but I don't think there's any lawsuit.

The problem is twofold. Number 1: there's very limited discovery in Aruba and The Netherlands in a wrongful death suit of this sort, so that's why John Q Kelly, the real lawyer is waiting for the disposition of the criminal case to have a record. Second: in a wrongful death lawsuit there as opposed to here, they call it economic feasibility, there's real financial limitation in the amount of money you can recover. The best hope is still that Joran gets busted, that corroborating evidence is found to corroborate that confession and he's re-arrested but it's a very, very difficult burden.

Heather:

They're saying they hope to find him guilty of committing an unlawful act; is that different from wrongful death, is there a lower bar perhaps?

Geraldo:

No, no the problem Heather is in Aruba and The Netherlands there's no jury, it's a Judge, in this case a 3 Judge panel so there would be no emotional value, the Judges would look askance.

Remember Paulus van der Sloot was Judge in Aruba and in fact, after he was arrested for 4 days the son of a gun got $30,000.00 in damages from Aruba which shows you the prejudice and certainly the preference of the aruban judiciary towards the defendants not the plaintiffs.

(Geraldo is a bit behind here since this award was appealed and PVDS got zero)

Gibson:

Geraldo Rivera At Large, don't miss the show. Thanks very much

I doubt that the "powers that be" are going to put Aruba at a legal disadvantage in regards to the release of case files pertaining to Joran van der Sloot ... even if it implies that this guy remains a suspect for the next 40 years ... the length of time that Beth has pledged to be a voice for her daughter.

Anyways ... logic tends to imply that the rulings of the judiciary in Aruba or Holland are not suddenly going to benefit anybody other than the VDS' Aruba.

Janet

++++++++

February 15, 2008

Statement from the Prosecutor's Office
J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

<snipped>

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #833 on: February 20, 2008, 10:01:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys~
The journalists in Aruba are under strict control~
In the Netherland Antilles as well. I know of one journalists who is threatened when she writes an article that is not welcomed.
Is there Freedom of the press in the NA and Aruba?

I don't believe they have full internet access either.  One of the posters here commented about if you go the the TexasEquasearch website a screen pops up that tells you what a bad guy Tim Miller is.......I bet all internet activity is monitored also.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: February 20, 2008, 10:05:39 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!
letsgetthiscasesolved
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: February 20, 2008, 10:09:40 PM »

viet vet wrote:

#54. Chris. There is some confusion on the 1,250.000.00 for the return of Natalee. Early in the case,June 05, a wealthy man from the USA pledged $1 million for the safe return of Natalee or $250,000. for the return of her remains. He would still pay off, no money was sent to the family/friends, just pledged and the man definitely has the money. He was/is sincere, trustworthy, and very well known. He does not want his identity given out unless Natalee or her remains appear. The only way the money will be delivered is if Natalee is delivered. So that money cannot be tapped for other use. And I am connected to Natalee, she dated my son, and if you have viewed the photos he is in them. Natalee has spent many days at my house and lakehouse, as has her brother and mother and Jug. I went to Aruba several times, my wife several, and my wife has been on many of the trips with Beth, like Holland, New York, LA, and on and on. I do not have any idea how much we have spent, but that is not something I care to count. Main thing is find Natalee and boycott Aruba. Scared Monkeys staff and members have given countless hours and spent money and Beth/family/friends are very appreciative. It is hard to believe this nightmare, but it has happened and there was a coverup from day one. I know you get frustrated Chris, and so do we, but we do recognize the supreme effort everyone has shown. If you folks were not doing what you do here everyday, Aruba would have won. Without support, we could not have gotten this far and we are not about to quit. We will fight for Natalee for as long as it takes, Joran and Aruba will eventually fall. There are many things they have covered up, but there are some things we know and will use them when the time is right. After learning they were destroying what we found in evidence, we have had to move to a watch and wait position. If I could give them something so solid, they would have to arrest Joran, it would be done. But it will have to be very strong, they are looking for any way out of not prosecuting and will continue that for as long as they can. We need the body, or another break I cannot mention. We will get one or both of them in time. Joran and Paulus should enjoy their freedom as long as they can, it may change for them. This has been a long and costly case for us and for Aruba/J,P,2K as well. Thanks so much to you folks for you dedication, hard work, and generous outpouring of funds and support. Together we cannot lose. I think we have some great support from the people of the Netherlands, they try to help us and Joran is not a popular fellow over there. Peter de Vries has opened the case for all the world to see, matters not if he makes money, it has helped. All you have to do is watch Joran throw the wine in his face and you really know what we have here. Peter along with most of his countrymen want Joran punished, the only bad comments we get from the Netherland posters comes either from Joran and his family or their close friends. Art Wood is very correct in his theory about the house of cards down in Aruba. Minnisota Dad, has great insight too, he is on track. So Chris, if you have any other questions, I will be glad to answer whatever I can. It is always good to inform as much as is possible, and I think it was fine for you to question. I have no problem with you, you are one of us and we have a good team……so Boycott, and keep on writing, it will all come back in time.

Best thing I read in days, today I looked at a link which was related to something I am interested in, not for living but just because I had a holiday overthere in the 90's..it was about Isla M, please..after I read and searched on google and ended with a very scary story...In the beginning it was broadcasted in NL as  a ' I'm moving to another island story' it ends up weird...please, take my advice...there's something really strange about that region where even governments have no hand/part/deal in...they(higher powers) just give signals, and their arms are long.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: February 20, 2008, 10:09:56 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!
It was a good show! Much easier listening to Geragos when he isn't so carefull with his words on TV defending someone like Scott Peterson 

Did I mention Wendy is the best? 

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #837 on: February 20, 2008, 10:18:13 PM »

Another Fantastic Show Dana! Thank You! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 20, 2008, 10:18:55 PM »

Destiny ... other than my Dutch American daughter-in-law ... NOBODY in my family has taken a real interest in what keeps this wife/ mother/ grandmother on the computer hours at a time.  My "hobby" for the past 2 1/2 years has been tolerated ... at times resented.  There has also been a certain concern.

However ... since the November, 2007 arrested of Joran, Deepak and Satish ... that all changed.  Then when the ABC 20/20 special on the Peter Devries' video recording ...

Now when there is something on the news ... talk shows ... Dateline ... 48 Hours Mystery ... 20/20 ... GMA ... that relates to the Natalee Holloway case ... the phone rings off the hook.  "Mom, make sure and watch ... "  "Mom, fill me in."

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: February 20, 2008, 10:19:53 PM »

Best thing I read in days, today I looked at a link which was related to something I am interested in, not for living but just because I had a holiday overthere in the 90's..it was about Isla M, please..after I read and searched on google and ended with a very scary story...In the beginning it was broadcasted in NL as  a ' I'm moving to another island story' it ends up weird...please, take my advice...there's something really strange about that region where even governments have no hand/part/deal in...they(higher powers) just give signals, and their arms are long.

You talking about Margarita Island? It's a very interesting place as that is where AMy Bradley may have been brought into Prostitution. I see the person who they think is her is still on the website that specializes in Adult Vacations. Aruba is well on it's way to being another Margarita Island unless they do a complete 180. That place offers drugs and girls to lonely men and not much else.

Speaking of the sex business,in Aruba I noticed a business popped up right after Mr.Pink fled the island. Offers the exact same services as he did(No idea if he does porn films also) They started the Web Site on 6-30-05.. I wonder if he took over what Mr.Pink started?

Registrant:  jeje.margarita@gmail.com
 Aruba Sexy
 Jukuri 66
 Santa Cruz, -- 29000
 AW

Domain name: ARUBASEXY.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Mardenborough, Clarens 
    Jukuri 66
    Santa Cruz, -- 29000
    AW
    568-0822    Fax: 000-000-0000

Technical Contact:
    Mardenborough, Clarens 
    Jukuri 66
    Santa Cruz, -- 29000
    AW
    568-0822    Fax: 000-000-0000

http://whois.domaintools.com/arubasexy.com
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 10:25:49 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.