April 28, 2024, 08:30:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224879 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: February 20, 2008, 10:49:09 PM »

Well, I guess Johan is reading it too...luckily I have a year long jet-lag so I work and live at night, dontknow about Johan though...anyways..what I found out is a total bust for the whole region...it looks like the islands are trying to survive from tourism by hiring big advertise-firms and big lawyers..paid by and that's where it get's scary...by whom.
Just think of this...who can pay as a 'normal' familly in Aruba for a Tacopnia and 5 more in US or different countries....

Joran had a dozen lawyers at one time in Aruba and PVDS was so kind to get Lawyers for the other pimps back then also. Throw in Private Detectives from Chicago,So called Forensic Expert Michael Archer,$750 a hour Attorney Tacopina and his firm,Law firms in Aruba and a Attorney in Holland.

The kalpoes are another story,they have been suing Dr,Phil now for well over a year for 800 million Dollars with a Law Firm from Chicago. A small firm out of state would never handle this Pro Bono or on contigency. Certainly looks like the Govt of Aruba is paying the bills with advice from the Mob.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: February 20, 2008, 10:50:14 PM »

a friend sent me this message - I'm not sure the validity, but I believe the person who sent it to me...better safe than sorry..I would hate to hear of a monk getting their computer fried, but wouldn't mind hearing that RU got dusted. LOL

Norton Anti-Virus is gearing up for this virus! I checked snopes.com, and it is for real!! Get this E-mail message sent around to your contacts ASAP.  PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS!

You should be alert during the next few days. Do not open any message with an attachment entitled "POSTCARD," regardless of who sent it to you. It is a virus which opens A POSTCARD IMAGE, which 'burns' the whole hard disc C of your computer. This virus will be received from someone who has your e-mail address in his/her contact list. This is the reason why you need to send this e-mail to all your contacts. It is better to receiv e this message 25 times than to receive the virus and open it.

FYI It is not a hoax. I checked it out -http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/postcard.asp

If you receive a mail called" POSTCARD," even though sent to you by a friend, do not open it! Shut down your computer immediately.

This is the worst virus announced by CNN. It has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever. This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and there is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the vital information is kept.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: February 20, 2008, 10:50:56 PM »

JQK went through the sequence of events beginning at C&Cs: Joran bought Natalee the last drink, brought it to her, gave it to her, suddenly she was in and out of consciencness in the car, and has never been seen since. Joran was the FIRST person interviewed on May 31. Satish's and Deepak's statements from May 31 are part of the record. June 9 is the first statement of Joran's that is part of the record.

And that is when Greta said it may be time for the state department to get involved!  You think???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: February 20, 2008, 10:52:32 PM »

Nobody watching Greta?   She's been interviewing JQK who spoke with MOS today.   Greta wants to see our State Department involved.  She mentioned how the cops new something from the beginning from what they asked Jug about the seizures.  I hope Carpe get's the video, which I'm sure.   JQK,  is extremely frustrated and says they have enough circumstantial evidence and Natalee has NOT hired a civil attorney in NL, at least yet.  He said that news did not come from him, Dave or Beth....

I watched it Dihannah, was very good. JQK reveals there are not statements of Joran's in the police files until June 9th. Kalpoes and everybody else are in there.

June 9th is four days after the guards were arrested and Joran is on the record for helping dream up the Holiday Inn story with Deepak, so where the hell is Joran's Holiday Inn statement?

Where is the statement where Joran said he walked home?

Where is the statement where Joran said K2 dropped him off at his house and drove off with Natalee?

Where is the statement Paulus said he helped edit with Van der Straten?

More important where is the satatement where Joran mentioned Natalee had a seizure that caused the police to ask her family if she was an epileptic or prone to seizures?

THE CORRUPTION IS COMING OUT. NO SMALL WONDER RUDY AND NELSON ARE SO QUIET.

Good post. Again, I believe a tipping point is upon us and will likely be reached on Friday when the Dateline story comes out. Today was quiet on these boards, but tonight it seems a lot of momemtum was gained in a short period of time.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: February 20, 2008, 10:52:36 PM »

*******, what is the significance of those pics? I can't follow the text description.
Just showing very good pics of the Marriott area that I believe is relevent to this case. It was brought up a lot early in the very beginning. As Buckeye said you can launch a boat right from the beach. No dock required.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #865 on: February 20, 2008, 10:55:44 PM »

a friend sent me this message - I'm not sure the validity, but I believe the person who sent it to me...better safe than sorry..I would hate to hear of a monk getting their computer fried, but wouldn't mind hearing that RU got dusted. LOL

Norton Anti-Virus is gearing up for this virus! I checked snopes.com, and it is for real!! Get this E-mail message sent around to your contacts ASAP.  PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS!

You should be alert during the next few days. Do not open any message with an attachment entitled "POSTCARD," regardless of who sent it to you. It is a virus which opens A POSTCARD IMAGE, which 'burns' the whole hard disc C of your computer. This virus will be received from someone who has your e-mail address in his/her contact list. This is the reason why you need to send this e-mail to all your contacts. It is better to receiv e this message 25 times than to receive the virus and open it.

FYI It is not a hoax. I checked it out -http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/postcard.asp

If you receive a mail called" POSTCARD," even though sent to you by a friend, do not open it! Shut down your computer immediately.

This is the worst virus announced by CNN. It has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever. This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and there is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the vital information is kept.

Thanks for the info...I'll pass it on...but, I am a Mac-o-phile....MAC rules....so I don't get hit by those nasty thingies...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: February 20, 2008, 10:55:57 PM »

This may have already been posted, if so please delete mine.

POSTED BY MF @ RU:

MF Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:25 pm   
Hans Mos reacts.

Prosecutor Mos debunks article in "de Telegraaf"

"The news that we are looking to detain Patrick van der Eem is a big lie"

He confirmed that he wants to talk to him and nothing more.

He said that what the reporter in the Telegraaf and from there spread in other newsmedia around the world in not true. He was never interviewed by the Telegraaf, so it is impossible for them to quote him saying that they are looking for Patrick to be detained.

He tried to contact him in Holland, but with no success, now that Patrick is in Aruba, and he knows where he is, he left a message for him to contact the OM, but that has not happened yet.

He once again said that the OM has no power to arrest anyone and that a petition must be granted by a judge for that. So, it is not true that if he does not come to the OM, he will arrest him. Patrick has his phone number and how to contact him and he hopes that Patrick will talk to him.

Last edited by MF on Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total 

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_News/2008/02/19/holloway_figure_to_be_questioned_in_aruba/9269/

Holloway figure to be questioned in Aruba
Published: Feb. 19, 2008 at 11:20 AM

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Feb. 19 (UPI) -- Aruba's justice department has summoned Patrick van der Eem for questioning as a potential witness in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Van der Eem is the 34-year-old Dutchman who was able to befriend Joran van der Sloot and secretly record him giving alleged details of the U.S. student's mysterious disappearance in May 2005 in Aruba. Holloway, then 18, was on a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island.

The Netherlands news agency ANP Tuesday said Van der Eem's appearance was mandatory and could land him in custody.

He told ANP he would cooperate while in Aruba where he is vacationing and meeting with the author of a book about the Holloway case.

"I have nothing to hide, but I also know how to keep my mouth shut," he said. "But I am on the prosecution's side, all they have to do is phone me and I'll be there."

+++++++++++++

Somethings not right!!

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/aruba_to_question_van_der_sloo.php

Aruba to question Van der Sloot's 'friend'
Tuesday 19 February 2008

The Aruban public prosecutor wants to question Patrick van der Eem as a witness in the Natalee Holloway case, reports Tuesday's NRC.

Chief justice Hans Mos told the paper Van der Eem could be arrested if he does not come forward voluntarily.

Van der Eem befriended suspect Joran van der Sloot and secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died. He is currently on Aruba working on a book about the disappearance of the US teenager.

According to Van der Eem he has nothing to hide and the public prosecutor only has to ring him.

The the rights to the book, which is being ghost written by the American novelist Elizabeth Byars, will be auctioned off. Publication of the book, titled Disposed, is set for September.

+++++++++

http://www.tiscali.nl/content/article/nbinn/om_aruba_wil_van_der_eem_verhoren/575685.htm

OM Aruba wants to hear Van der Eem

UTRECHT / ORANJESTAD - 19-02-2008 - Justice on Aruba intends to hear Patrick van der Eem (34) as a witness in the Natalee Holloway-case. That needs not be done on a voluntary basis, believes Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos.

Van der Eem, who managed to elicit statements from Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance-case, runs the risk to be temporarily incarcerated.  “He has already told his story to many media and must now explain it to us once,” says Mos Tuesday. The attitude of justice surprised Van der Eem, who is on Aruba now to tell about his experiences as a mole to the American writer E.E. Byars (pseud. Elizabeth Byars) for a book to be recorded.

“I have nothing to hide in this ..."

"I am on the side of the OM (Publ.Pros.Off.), they only have to call me, ask and I will be there."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #867 on: February 20, 2008, 10:57:09 PM »

Nobody watching Greta?   She's been interviewing JQK who spoke with MOS today.   Greta wants to see our State Department involved.  She mentioned how the cops new something from the beginning from what they asked Jug about the seizures.  I hope Carpe get's the video, which I'm sure.   JQK,  is extremely frustrated and says they have enough circumstantial evidence and Natalee has NOT hired a civil attorney in NL, at least yet.  He said that news did not come from him, Dave or Beth....

I did! JQK had a pretty good synopsis of things at the end, and even stopped Greta from saying "goodbye" to get it in! He said he wants them to go ahead and "pull the trigger" on Joran!

Thanks CBB!  I missed part of it, with my DH and daughter's excitement over viewing the Eclipse.   Good view here tonight!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: February 20, 2008, 10:58:07 PM »

Joran's book:

Book about Tuesday afternoon:

It is allready 4 pm in the afternoon when I sign my witness statement, and my father and I leave the interrogation room.
On the way out I see Deepak sitting in the waitingroom. I greet him and ask him to call me when he is finished. My head is spinning. I gave a false statement to the police. I never thought that I would have to go to the police.
We are walking out of the building and I hope that Deepak and Satish will tell the same story. I am getting all nervous from the idea that maybe truly something has happened to Natalee. But I have the feeling the police did believe us (us?).
They have no reason not to believe us. I tell my father that I am hungry and we go to eat something at Taco Bell in Noord. After we have eaten we directly go home.
Arrived home I am sitting on my bed thinking, all sort of things are going through my mind. Ik am very scared because we have lied, but I have the feeling that I cannpot go back anymore.

So, where is it??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: February 20, 2008, 10:58:21 PM »

I found this that says the current one is a hoax.  I'd still be careful and not open anything that says Postcard.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_postcard_virus.htm

Thanks Rob

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #870 on: February 20, 2008, 10:58:40 PM »

Thanks Rob! If You do get the email and have to shut the computer down what do You do to get rid of the virus in the email? Just wondering..

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: February 20, 2008, 11:01:40 PM »

Joran's book:

It is allready 4 pm in the afternoon when I sign my witness statement, and my father and I leave the interrogation room.
On the way out I see Deepak sitting in the waitingroom. I greet him and ask him to call me when he is finished. My head is spinning. I gave a false statement to the police. I never thought that I would have to go to the police.
We are walking out of the building and I hope that Deepak and Satish will tell the same story. I am getting all nervous from the idea that maybe truly something has happened to Natalee. But I have the feeling the police did believe us (us?).
They have no reason not to believe us. I tell my father that I am hungry and we go to eat something at Taco Bell in Noord. After we have eaten we directly go home.
Arrived home I am sitting on my bed thinking, all sort of things are going through my mind. Ik am very scared because we have lied, but I have the feeling that I cannpot go back anymore.

So, where is it??

Buckeye - what chapter of Joran's book is that?  Do we have that chapter posted here at SM or did you get it from Scrux or RU?  TIA
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: February 20, 2008, 11:02:58 PM »

*******, what is the significance of those pics? I can't follow the text description.
Just showing very good pics of the Marriott area that I believe is relevent to this case. It was brought up a lot early in the very beginning. As Buckeye said you can launch a boat right from the beach. No dock required.

Very nice pics. Thanks Obserer.

Stay away from Evil Island
letsgetthiscasesolved
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: February 20, 2008, 11:03:27 PM »

Well..I going to bed soon but from today and this case I' ve learned a lot...aruba is corrupt, but then for about ... years, all the islands live and got a living on Colombia...the dutch have some interest in them since it attracts big firms who can have a post-box at Curacao and pay no or less tax..big firms by the way, so let's just talk about it and whatever.
The dutch 'Polder' model..

Today they found out we had a PM who symphatised with Hitler and didn't expose a big bribary from a so caled' prince' which would let us in a replublick....sorry sorry I'm dutch but I can't stand such a behaviour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: February 20, 2008, 11:03:37 PM »

Rob,  I received that same email late last week, checked on snopes, and it apparently is valid.  it came out first some months ago. 

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: February 20, 2008, 11:04:15 PM »

This may have already been posted, if so please delete mine.

POSTED BY MF @ RU:

MF Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:25 pm   
Hans Mos reacts.

Prosecutor Mos debunks article in "de Telegraaf"

"The news that we are looking to detain Patrick van der Eem is a big lie"

He confirmed that he wants to talk to him and nothing more.

He said that what the reporter in the Telegraaf and from there spread in other newsmedia around the world in not true. He was never interviewed by the Telegraaf, so it is impossible for them to quote him saying that they are looking for Patrick to be detained.

He tried to contact him in Holland, but with no success, now that Patrick is in Aruba, and he knows where he is, he left a message for him to contact the OM, but that has not happened yet.

He once again said that the OM has no power to arrest anyone and that a petition must be granted by a judge for that. So, it is not true that if he does not come to the OM, he will arrest him. Patrick has his phone number and how to contact him and he hopes that Patrick will talk to him.

Last edited by MF on Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total 

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_News/2008/02/19/holloway_figure_to_be_questioned_in_aruba/9269/

Holloway figure to be questioned in Aruba
Published: Feb. 19, 2008 at 11:20 AM

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Feb. 19 (UPI) -- Aruba's justice department has summoned Patrick van der Eem for questioning as a potential witness in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Van der Eem is the 34-year-old Dutchman who was able to befriend Joran van der Sloot and secretly record him giving alleged details of the U.S. student's mysterious disappearance in May 2005 in Aruba. Holloway, then 18, was on a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island.

The Netherlands news agency ANP Tuesday said Van der Eem's appearance was mandatory and could land him in custody.

He told ANP he would cooperate while in Aruba where he is vacationing and meeting with the author of a book about the Holloway case.

"I have nothing to hide, but I also know how to keep my mouth shut," he said. "But I am on the prosecution's side, all they have to do is phone me and I'll be there."

+++++++++++++

Somethings not right!!

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/aruba_to_question_van_der_sloo.php

Aruba to question Van der Sloot's 'friend'
Tuesday 19 February 2008

The Aruban public prosecutor wants to question Patrick van der Eem as a witness in the Natalee Holloway case, reports Tuesday's NRC.

Chief justice Hans Mos told the paper Van der Eem could be arrested if he does not come forward voluntarily.

Van der Eem befriended suspect Joran van der Sloot and secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died. He is currently on Aruba working on a book about the disappearance of the US teenager.

According to Van der Eem he has nothing to hide and the public prosecutor only has to ring him.

The the rights to the book, which is being ghost written by the American novelist Elizabeth Byars, will be auctioned off. Publication of the book, titled Disposed, is set for September.

+++++++++

http://www.tiscali.nl/content/article/nbinn/om_aruba_wil_van_der_eem_verhoren/575685.htm

OM Aruba wants to hear Van der Eem

UTRECHT / ORANJESTAD - 19-02-2008 - Justice on Aruba intends to hear Patrick van der Eem (34) as a witness in the Natalee Holloway-case. That needs not be done on a voluntary basis, believes Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos.

Van der Eem, who managed to elicit statements from Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance-case, runs the risk to be temporarily incarcerated.  “He has already told his story to many media and must now explain it to us once,” says Mos Tuesday. The attitude of justice surprised Van der Eem, who is on Aruba now to tell about his experiences as a mole to the American writer E.E. Byars (pseud. Elizabeth Byars) for a book to be recorded.

“I have nothing to hide in this ..."

"I am on the side of the OM (Publ.Pros.Off.), they only have to call me, ask and I will be there."

Well, this does seem very odd. It is plausible that the reporter got it wrong and Mos never said that. However, a quote is not something you just insert into an article without proper attribution. Mos is saying he was never interviewed so someone here is lying. I know who I'm believing!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: February 20, 2008, 11:06:26 PM »

Well..I going to bed soon but from today and this case I' ve learned a lot...aruba is corrupt, but then for about ... years, all the islands live and got a living on Colombia...the dutch have some interest in them since it attracts big firms who can have a post-box at Curacao and pay no or less tax..big firms by the way, so let's just talk about it and whatever.
The dutch 'Polder' model..

Today they found out we had a PM who symphatised with Hitler and didn't expose a big bribary from a so caled' prince' which would let us in a replublick....sorry sorry I'm dutch but I can't stand such a behaviour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice to have you here letsgetthiscasesolved. Maybe you can tell us more about R&S next time? Sleep well Smile

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: February 20, 2008, 11:07:28 PM »

Joran's book:

So, where is it??

Buckeye - what chapter of Joran's book is that?  Do we have that chapter posted here at SM or did you get it from Scrux or RU?  TIA

I got it from SM.....from scrux, no page listed

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0
crazybabyborg
« Reply #878 on: February 20, 2008, 11:07:49 PM »

Night Case! Sleep well!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: February 20, 2008, 11:09:19 PM »

Rob,  I received that same email late last week, checked on snopes, and it apparently is valid.  it came out first some months ago. 
Disregard this post, Klaas checked it out and this was for an older hoax with a similar name.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.