April 27, 2024, 01:08:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224824 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: February 20, 2008, 11:37:41 PM »

Thanks Buckeye - wanted to capture it in a format that Red can use for a front page post to hopefully go along with the youtube of the Greta interview tonight with JQK 

That would be an excellent post! I have always thought that the missing statement pages--and in this case an entire statement(s)--were as close to a smoking gun for a cover-up as you could get. I mean how does a statement just disappear? What is the explanation, that the dog ate out homework?

Yes, I agree.  I just sent it all to him along with a link to the youtube of the show.  Hopefully he'll put up a post tomorrow with it.  Probably too late for him tonight.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: February 20, 2008, 11:38:56 PM »

JQK, on Greta's show tonight, said that he'd had a long conversation with Hans Mos today by telephone - about 30 minutes.

JQK also said that he believes they have a strong circumstantial case against Joran.

And if you read between the lines its easy to see that JQK has had about enough of Hans and his BS. He only says he's frustrated, but he is smart and is not going to throw Hans under the bus--yet--since he has to deal with him in order to get anywhere with the case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: February 20, 2008, 11:38:56 PM »

Paulus statement (June 23) regarding that Tuesday:

Quite a few differences...20 min. vs 3 hrs.......??officer Kelly??

We then departed for the police station in Bubali where we
arrived at approximately 11.00 hours. Jacobs and Kelly took down Joran's
statement. Joran was speaking in Papiamentu and that was translated
by the officers into Dutch. I was there when Joran made his statement.
We made a few changes in the concept with regard to factualities instead
of observations. At approximately 14.00 hours Joran signed his statement
and we went to lunch in Mc Donalds or Wendy's

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=459.0

Thanks again!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: February 20, 2008, 11:38:57 PM »

That statement did not make Shizaru's new site.

Found this at BFN with page numbers:

P111

Tuesday May 31st 2005

Joran rides bus to school, takes exam, visits with principal Werner and sleeps in sick bay.

Paul calls school at 10:30am. Jan v/d Straten wants Joran to give a voluntary witness statement, since the family was creating quite some noise.

Paul meets with principal, then he and Joran head to Bubali Station.

Joran calls Deepak who says, "stick to our story, the police has also phoned Satish and me and asked us to come."

P112

Paul asks to sit in on statement, shocking Joran. V/d Straten reluctantly allows it because Joran is underage.

Joran, Paul, Jacobs and v/d Straten sit in on statement.

Joran calls Deepak during the questioning to ask about Natalee's clothing. Deepak remembers.

P113

Joran tells HI story, it takes 20 minutes. Jacobs types, prints statement. Joran reads it and makes minor corrections. Paul "wanted that everything matched with what i told."

P114

Joran visits neighbor Freddy, talks to sister while waiting for him to get home from school. Joran tells Freddy that he left the girl on the beach and that he and the Kalpoes lied to the police. Freddy "understands a little" and tells Joran that he can trust him.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7208.0

When you consider the questions presented to Deepak and Satish in their May 31, 2005 interrogation ... questions regarding the Fisherman's Hut ... it appears that Joran did not declare the Holiday Inn account in his missing May 31, 2005 witness statement.

In other words ... Joran's May 31, 2005 missing witness statement did not match the May 31, 2005 witness statements given by Deepak and Satish.

Janet

++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

At approximately 12.30 (May 31, 2005) my dad and me had arrived at Bubali police station. I was interviewed as a witness. I cannot remember that in my statement I had said that I had been at Fisherman's Huts with Natalee. I might be possible that I stated that.

Deepak Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had stepped from my car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I will answer you no.

Satish Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had gotten out of the car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I answer you no. Joran and the girl never got out of Deepak’s car.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: February 20, 2008, 11:41:04 PM »

Paulus statement (June 23) regarding that Tuesday:

Quite a few differences...20 min. vs 3 hrs.......??officer Kelly??

We then departed for the police station in Bubali where we
arrived at approximately 11.00 hours. Jacobs and Kelly took down Joran's
statement. Joran was speaking in Papiamentu and that was translated
by the officers into Dutch. I was there when Joran made his statement.
We made a few changes in the concept with regard to factualities instead
of observations. At approximately 14.00 hours Joran signed his statement
and we went to lunch in Mc Donalds or Wendy's

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=459.0

Thanks again!

Wink Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: February 20, 2008, 11:43:56 PM »

Dennis:

It appears she is showing a letter from Hans Mos clearing her of any wrong doing. Maybe he is commending her for being the Queen WHore,I am not exactly sure. I will try and get this translated when out Dutch Friends wake up tommorow :)As you know this was in the same article as Castillo and Young trying to feed Aruba and Holland with the most vile evil lies we may have seen in the last 32 months.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 11:47:07 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: February 20, 2008, 11:44:01 PM »

P111

Tuesday May 31st 2005

Joran rides bus to school, takes exam, visits with principal Werner and sleeps in sick bay.

Paul calls school at 10:30am. Jan v/d Straten wants Joran to give a voluntary witness statement, since the family was creating quite some noise.

Joran calls Deepak who says, "stick to our story, the police has also phoned Satish and me and asked us to come."

P112

Paul asks to sit in on statement, shocking Joran. V/d Straten reluctantly allows it because Joran is underage.

Joran calls Deepak during the questioning to ask about Natalee's clothing. Deepak remembers.

P113

Joran tells HI story, it takes 20 minutes. Jacobs types, prints statement. Joran reads it and makes minor corrections. Paul "wanted that everything matched with what i told."

P114

Joran visits neighbor Freddy, talks to sister while waiting for him to get home from school. Joran tells Freddy that he left the girl on the beach and that he and the Kalpoes lied to the police. Freddy "understands a little" and tells Joran that he can trust him.

When you consider the questions presented to Deepak and Satish in their May 31, 2005 interrogation ... questions regarding the Fisherman's Hut ... it appears that Joran did not declare the Holiday Inn account in his missing May 31, 2005 witness statement.

In other words ... Joran's May 31, 2005 missing witness statement did not match the May 31, 2005 witness statements given by Deepak and Satish.

Janet

++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

At approximately 12.30 (May 31, 2005) my dad and me had arrived at Bubali police station. I was interviewed as a witness. I cannot remember that in my statement I had said that I had been at Fisherman's Huts with Natalee. I might be possible that I stated that.

Deepak Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had stepped from my car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I will answer you no.

Satish Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had gotten out of the car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I answer you no. Joran and the girl never got out of Deepak’s car.

Exactly.  I would bet Joran's statement even mentions the shaking...until VanDer Straten changed it...since Paulus doesn't even mention JanVDS being there.  Was Kelly the one that Beth or Jug said had signed their statements, even though he was never there??
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: February 20, 2008, 11:50:02 PM »

Dennis:

It appears she is showing a letter from Hans Mos clearing her of any wrong doing. Maybe he is commending her for being the Queen WHore,I am not exactly sure. I will try and get this translated when out Dutch Friends wake up tommorow :)As you know this was in the same article as Castillo and Young trying to feed Aruba and Holland with the most vile evil lies we may have seen in the last 32 months.

oh, yes, i remember it now, the psycho psychics had accused julia of hiding natalee or some such garbage.  thank you sir, for the clarification.
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: February 20, 2008, 11:50:22 PM »

JQK, on Greta's show tonight, said that he'd had a long conversation with Hans Mos today by telephone - about 30 minutes.

JQK also said that he believes they have a strong circumstantial case against Joran.

And if you read between the lines its easy to see that JQK has had about enough of Hans and his BS. He only says he's frustrated, but he is smart and is not going to throw Hans under the bus--yet--since he has to deal with him in order to get anywhere with the case.

Blade ... John Q. Kelly and Jug Twitty threw Hans Mos "under the bus" following the Hans Mos meeting in December, 2007.

Janet

+++++++++

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY: I can say it with 99 percent.

<snipped>

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Disappointing, Greta. I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made. And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

Jug Twitty
DANA PRETZER
December 21, 2007

TWITTY: ... she (Beth) said that the prosecutor lied to them when he told them that there was new evidence.
Transcript - Heli (RU)

The Lineup
December 2, 2007

As for the second part, yes Beth Holloway came in this morning about 9 o'clock, about 1/2 hour later than expected in a police station in the city Oranjestadt and after which she was put in a conversation with the prosecuting office, Hans Mos and Dop Kruimel After that was finished both the prosecutors left the office or left the police station and by surprise the interrogators came in and (inaudible) by Dolph Richardson the chief investigator, they started interrogating her which lasted for over 5 hours. She left not very happy and wouldn't say anything on camera. She left the police department about 2:30.
Transcript - Heli (RU)

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: February 20, 2008, 11:53:52 PM »

P111

Tuesday May 31st 2005

P112

P113

P114

Janet

++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

Deepak Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

Satish Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

Exactly.  I would bet Joran's statement even mentions the shaking...until VanDer Straten changed it...since Paulus doesn't even mention JanVDS being there.  Was Kelly the one that Beth or Jug said had signed their statements, even though he was never there??

Buckey ... makes sense to me.  If Joran related the Fishman's Hut (beach) account on May 31, 2005 ... this is most like the statement that Joran talks about shaking Natalee when she becomes unresponsive.

Janet

_____

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: February 20, 2008, 11:54:53 PM »

Blade ... John Q. Kelly and Jug Twitty threw Hans Mos "under the bus" following the Hans Mos meeting in December, 2007.

Janet

+++++++++

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY: I can say it with 99 percent.

<snipped>

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Disappointing, Greta. I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made. And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

Jug Twitty
DANA PRETZER
December 21, 2007

TWITTY: ... she (Beth) said that the prosecutor lied to them when he told them that there was new evidence.
Transcript - Heli (RU)

The Lineup
December 2, 2007

As for the second part, yes Beth Holloway came in this morning about 9 o'clock, about 1/2 hour later than expected in a police station in the city Oranjestadt and after which she was put in a conversation with the prosecuting office, Hans Mos and Dop Kruimel After that was finished both the prosecutors left the office or left the police station and by surprise the interrogators came in and (inaudible) by Dolph Richardson the chief investigator, they started interrogating her which lasted for over 5 hours. She left not very happy and wouldn't say anything on camera. She left the police department about 2:30.
Transcript - Heli (RU)

What I meant is that he is not directly and forcefully accusing him of being part of a cover up.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: February 20, 2008, 11:56:21 PM »

oh, yes, i remember it now, the psycho psychics had accused julia of hiding natalee or some such garbage.  thank you sir, for the clarification.
dennisintn
YW Smile Not exactly what he should have questioned her about but Rudy said the two detectives should be taken seriously   

Funny how they changed there story in 2005 from Lorenzo murdering Pitbull,to Lorenzo Scooby and Pitbull hiding Natalee. To just Julia hiding her at a unknown location and Edward Croes witnessing Pitbulls Murder,who was murdered because of Natalee. Well all BS anyways.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: February 20, 2008, 11:58:11 PM »

I think it's important that Joran says JanVDS was there, when he gave his statement. Paulus doesn't say that.  Paulus says Kelly is there.  Joran doesn't mention him.  Does Kelly just sign what he is told to sign without being present?  ...or does JanVDS go by the name Kelly, also?  They all have six different names.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: February 21, 2008, 12:00:12 AM »

dennisintn
YW Smile Not exactly what he should have questioned her about but Rudy said the two detectives should be taken seriously   

Funny how they changed there story in 2005 from Lorenzo murdering Pitbull,to Lorenzo Scooby and Pitbull hiding Natalee. To just Julia hiding her at a unknown location and Edward Croes witnessing Pitbulls Murder,who was murdered because of Natalee. Well all BS anyways.

Actually, Julia also goes by "scoop" so maybe Scooby was a typo....
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: February 21, 2008, 12:01:08 AM »

I think it's important that Joran says JanVDS was there, when he gave his statement. Paulus doesn't say that.  Paulus says Kelly is there.  Joran doesn't mention him.  Does Kelly just sign what he is told to sign without being present?  ...or does JanVDS go by the name Kelly, also?  They all have six different names.   

That is ciritcally important because it establishes a chain of custody for the document, among other things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: February 21, 2008, 12:02:30 AM »

I also believe, from reading around, that Gielen is now referring to them as investigators. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: February 21, 2008, 12:04:11 AM »

That is ciritcally important because it establishes a chain of custody for the document, among other things.

Not to mention the witnessing of the testimony since it is given in one language and translated to another.  Maybe they did this on purpose so it could be thrown out on a technicality. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #917 on: February 21, 2008, 12:04:15 AM »

goodnight everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: February 21, 2008, 12:07:01 AM »

Murder & Crime thread views - 53,196 right now.

Click my sig line for Summary page.

bleached - I posted the two items you posted here on 02/20/2008, to the M&C thread. Can you provide a link for those? ALSO - I have been meaning to ask you about trolling the bulletin boards for more mayhem regarding tourists, especially ...  You do that so well  ... I don't want to impose, but was really glad to see the posts about Holiday Inn today.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: February 21, 2008, 12:07:53 AM »

Not to mention the witnessing of the testimony since it is given in one language and translated to another.  Maybe they did this on purpose so it could be thrown out on a technicality. 

I always wondered what was up with that too. Why translate if the he is bi-lingual?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.