April 27, 2024, 10:36:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 224848 times)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: February 21, 2008, 12:10:12 AM »

klaasend: did you got my email 46th?
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: February 21, 2008, 12:10:17 AM »

Janet,

That timeline is amazing. Where does the comment by the security guards come in?

The one where the lawyer says "the prosecution is acting like it has evidence we don't have."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: February 21, 2008, 12:10:59 AM »

I think it's important that Joran says JanVDS was there, when he gave his statement. Paulus doesn't say that.  Paulus says Kelly is there.  Joran doesn't mention him.  Does Kelly just sign what he is told to sign without being present?  ...or does JanVDS go by the name Kelly, also?  They all have six different names.   

That is critically important because it establishes a chain of custody for the document, among other things.
Frosted Flakes wasn't the only thing that dissapeared when Dennis Jacobs got his on things.  That was probably what beth saw on June 1st in his office that was torn and ready for disposal. It was probably another 4 hour interrogation that turned into one paragraph.

I remember someone finding possible evidence in the case early on and they mentioned how angry/anxious Dennis Jacobs was that he didn't receive it yet. He seems to be the guy that handled all evidence but yet it all dissapeared or changed when everyone turned there backs.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: February 21, 2008, 12:13:11 AM »

klaasend: did you got my email 46th?

I'll look now
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: February 21, 2008, 12:18:37 AM »

I think it's important that Joran says JanVDS was there, when he gave his statement. Paulus doesn't say that.  Paulus says Kelly is there.  Joran doesn't mention him.  Does Kelly just sign what he is told to sign without being present?  ...or does JanVDS go by the name Kelly, also?  They all have six different names.   

That is ciritcally important because it establishes a chain of custody for the document, among other things.

Not to mention the witnessing of the testimony since it is given in one language and translated to another.  Maybe they did this on purpose so it could be thrown out on a technicality. 
You mean like the DNA Evidence/Tests that I suspect Mr.Vocking and Ms.Janssen were a part of? We never heard Mr.Carlo bragging about the results and that they were exculpatory for Joran. Hmmmmmmmmm

Picture taken before Joran went to give his DNA

DNA

Lawyer Rudi Oomen, the Attorney-General asked to launch an investigation into the withholding of evidence by the PPS. These DNA material that is exculpatory for his client. The material was in July decreased. On appeal the Court when certain that the taking of the material was not legitimate and that the material had to be destroyed, as well as any research results.

The OM confirmed in a letter that it had happened. At the session of the Court last week asked the court according to Oomen by this DNA material. Hoofdofficier Karin Janssen gave it that the results of the DNA test known to the PPS were known and that they were exculpatory for both Satish and Deepak Kalpoe.

Oomen: "It is shocking to hear that there is apparently still at the research material has been committed, and even worse to hear that the exculpatory results never have been added to the dossier, while they are known to the PPS. Both the judge and the lawyers could not know this. "

Oomen makes the comparison with the Nienke case in the Netherlands, where exculpatory material was withheld. Oomen: "It goes to the roots of the rule of law if this kind of things happen. As a defense, you can rely on the PPS. "(Amigoe)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: February 21, 2008, 12:20:40 AM »

That statement did not make Shizaru's new site.

Found this at BFN with page numbers:

P111

Tuesday May 31st 2005

Joran rides bus to school, takes exam, visits with principal Werner and sleeps in sick bay.

Paul calls school at 10:30am. Jan v/d Straten wants Joran to give a voluntary witness statement, since the family was creating quite some noise.

Paul meets with principal, then he and Joran head to Bubali Station.

Joran calls Deepak who says, "stick to our story, the police has also phoned Satish and me and asked us to come."

P112

Paul asks to sit in on statement, shocking Joran. V/d Straten reluctantly allows it because Joran is underage.

Joran, Paul, Jacobs and v/d Straten sit in on statement.

Joran calls Deepak during the questioning to ask about Natalee's clothing. Deepak remembers.

P113

Joran tells HI story, it takes 20 minutes. Jacobs types, prints statement. Joran reads it and makes minor corrections.  Paul "wanted that everything matched with what i told."

P114

Joran visits neighbor Freddy, talks to sister while waiting for him to get home from school. Joran tells Freddy that he left the girl on the beach and that he and the Kalpoes lied to the police. Freddy "understands a little" and tells Joran that he can trust him.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7208.0

Paulus statement (June 23) regarding that Tuesday:

We then departed for the police station in Bubali where we
arrived at approximately 11.00 hours.  Jacobs and Kelly took down Joran's statement.

Joran was speaking in Papiamentu and that was translated by the officers into Dutch. I was there when Joran made his statement.

We made a few changes in the concept with regard to factualities instead of observations.

At approximately 14.00 hours Joran signed his statement and we went to lunch in Mc Donalds or Wendy's

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=459.0

++++++++++

Phil McGraw - Disclosure Log
Name: loran van der Sloot
Date: 31 May 2005 111:20
Pages: 5
Writer/initiator. Dennis Jacobs / Shaniro Kelly
Description: statement as a witness

++++++++

Why did Paulus not mention in his declaration that Jan van der Straaten was present during Joran's May 31, 2005 interrogation?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: February 21, 2008, 12:22:03 AM »

Funny how they changed there story in 2005 from Lorenzo murdering Pitbull,to Lorenzo Scooby and Pitbull hiding Natalee. To just Julia hiding her at a unknown location and Edward Croes witnessing Pitbulls Murder,who was murdered because of Natalee. Well all BS anyways.
[/quote]

i'm sure you've noticed the ease with which they keep adding words and actions to people who are dead and cannot refute them. 
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: February 21, 2008, 12:28:31 AM »

Funny how they changed there story in 2005 from Lorenzo murdering Pitbull,to Lorenzo Scooby and Pitbull hiding Natalee. To just Julia hiding her at a unknown location and Edward Croes witnessing Pitbulls Murder,who was murdered because of Natalee. Well all BS anyways.

i'm sure you've noticed the ease with which they keep adding words and actions to people who are dead and cannot refute them. 
dennisintn
[/quote]

Yes and they havent stopped. Just last week they were in communication with Pitbull's spirit. Sad They did the same thing to the Tele-Aruba reporter,Pitbull,Rene Van Heyningen and god knows who else. It's amazing not one of these Family's has gone public.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: February 21, 2008, 12:28:58 AM »

Janet,

That timeline is amazing. Where does the comment by the security guards come in?

The one where the lawyer says "the prosecution is acting like it has evidence we don't have."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159285,00.html

Mom: Three Young Detainees 'Know What Happened' to Missing Teen
Sunday, June 12, 2005

Defense lawyers for the former security guards said there wasn't enough evidence to continue holding them.

"This is turning into a game, an illogical investigation," said Noraina Pietersz, the attorney representing Antonius "Mickey" John, 30. John and Abraham Jones, 28, had been detained a week as of Sunday, and have denied any connection to Holloway. "The prosecution is pretending it has information that we don't have."

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #929 on: February 21, 2008, 12:30:17 AM »

From our friend Johan at FOK.

I was on a web site of a detective desk a photograph on May 30, 2005 this picture has drawn my opinion google earth.
Why exactly on that date, I am still not behind

Marriott

Well, I guess Johan is reading it too...luckily I have a year long jet-lag so I work and live at night, dontknow about Johan though...anyways..what I found out is a total bust for the whole region...it looks like the islands are trying to survive from tourism by hiring big advertise-firms and big lawyers..paid by and that's where it get's scary...by whom.
Just think of this...who can pay as a 'normal' familly in Aruba for a Tacopnia and 5 more in US or different countries....

In this pic of the Marriot can anyone see the "public telephone" Tacoman says Joran used?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: February 21, 2008, 12:32:39 AM »

That statement did not make Shizaru's new site.

Found this at BFN with page numbers:

P111

Tuesday May 31st 2005

Joran rides bus to school, takes exam, visits with principal Werner and sleeps in sick bay.

Paul calls school at 10:30am. Jan v/d Straten wants Joran to give a voluntary witness statement, since the family was creating quite some noise.

Paul meets with principal, then he and Joran head to Bubali Station.

Joran calls Deepak who says, "stick to our story, the police has also phoned Satish and me and asked us to come."

P112

Paul asks to sit in on statement, shocking Joran. V/d Straten reluctantly allows it because Joran is underage.

Joran, Paul, Jacobs and v/d Straten sit in on statement.

Joran calls Deepak during the questioning to ask about Natalee's clothing. Deepak remembers.

P113

Joran tells HI story, it takes 20 minutes. Jacobs types, prints statement. Joran reads it and makes minor corrections. Paul "wanted that everything matched with what i told."

P114

Joran visits neighbor Freddy, talks to sister while waiting for him to get home from school. Joran tells Freddy that he left the girl on the beach and that he and the Kalpoes lied to the police. Freddy "understands a little" and tells Joran that he can trust him.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7208.0

When you consider the questions presented to Deepak and Satish in their May 31, 2005 interrogation ... questions regarding the Fisherman's Hut ... it appears that Joran did not declare the Holiday Inn account in his missing May 31, 2005 witness statement.

In other words ... Joran's May 31, 2005 missing witness statement did not match the May 31, 2005 witness statements given by Deepak and Satish.

Janet

++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

At approximately 12.30 (May 31, 2005) my dad and me had arrived at Bubali police station. I was interviewed as a witness. I cannot remember that in my statement I had said that I had been at Fisherman's Huts with Natalee. I might be possible that I stated that.

Deepak Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had stepped from my car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I will answer you no.

Satish Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had gotten out of the car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I answer you no. Joran and the girl never got out of Deepak’s car.

Hope the Kalpoe brothers are indeed reading here because the above makes it all very evident that the VandeStoolscum's intention was for Kalpoe's to be prosecuted.  After JVDStoolscum gave his rendition, the 30 year cop saw all the way through to who the truly guilty was & became his protector & set up the security guards.  The Kalpoe brothers should be saying nightly novena's & SHOULD COME CLEAN with the Holloway family & drop their sham of a law suit against Dr Phil & pursue justice against this stool & his stoolmaker.  This murder team fully intended to tell a different story from the beginning & frame the brother's, WHO ARE THE RACISTS?????  The Vanderstools, that's who.

On the Fox morning show, Geraldo's last words on the subject of LieRuba & Natalee was referencing "the 3 corrupt Judges".  Don't know if there is a transcript of that show, think the female anchor is Julia, for some reason I am not recalling the male anchor, but it is a fairly new show, think it comes on around 9AM.  Thought Geraldo did a great job, even better than what I am reading he did on the nightly Fox shows.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: February 21, 2008, 12:36:22 AM »

Janet,

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159285,00.html

Mom: Three Young Detainees 'Know What Happened' to Missing Teen
Sunday, June 12, 2005

Defense lawyers for the former security guards said there wasn't enough evidence to continue holding them.

"This is turning into a game, an illogical investigation," said Noraina Pietersz, the attorney representing Antonius "Mickey" John, 30. John and Abraham Jones, 28, had been detained a week as of Sunday, and have denied any connection to Holloway. "The prosecution is pretending it has information that we don't have."
I spotted more lies in watching old video's about the 2 guards and it all started with Chris Lejuez right after there arrest. Listen to what Micky Johns says after his release.

June 14th Interview with Micky John and his ATTY
Micky says he never got a reason why he was arrested until today. Confirms that they were trying to set someone up and he and his colleague were the unfortunate ones.
http://tinyurl.com/3xpjsu

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: February 21, 2008, 12:37:41 AM »

Buckeye ... BINGO!

Eric Soemers was another officer than had signing privileges.

Janet

+++++++++

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 183
I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

_____

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: February 21, 2008, 12:56:38 AM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1163&Itemid=30

Diario interviews Patrick van der Eem.

\"Ami tambe a haci mal cos, pero mi a siña bisa sorry si, y mi a haya mi castigo\"       

Wednesday, 20 February 2008 

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Manera nos a trece dilanti caba, DIARIO a tene un entrevista cu Patrick van der Eem, kende ta di bishita na Aruba y proximamente lo saca un buki relaciona cu su banda di medaya y e confesion cu Joran van der Sloot a haci den su auto relaciona cu e desaparicion di Natalee Holloway.

Durante nos entrevista van der Eem a laga sa cu su contacto cu Joran tabata tin un duracion di mas o menos siete luna. Ora cu e tabata cu Joran e tabata pasa 8 ora of 10 ora largo cune. A expresa cu el a laga su famia un tiki na banda y te hasta casi el a kibra su relacion pa via di esaki.

A enfatiza cu e tabata tin un meta, esta logra e confesion di Joran. A bisa cu e tabata sa y cu e por a logre tambe pasobra “e homber tin algo den dje cu kier a saca y cu kier a bisa tambe y nos a wak kico el a bisa. Y nos tin 20 ora, 25 ora di e cosnan aki”.

Segun Patrick van der Eem, e no tabata na Aruba ora cu e autoridadnan arubiano a haya un copia di e grabacionnan, pero a enfatiza cu mas di 8 of 10 biaha Joran a conte e mesun confesion y tin cos cu el a cambia nun tiki. E cos di Daury tambe, a señala.

E prome dia cu el a papia cu Joran, a bisa, e no kier a bisa nomber. Despues di algun dia el a menciona Daury, pero el a bise cu tin cu cambia un par di leter.

Banda di esaki nos a puntra, van der Eem si e lo haci esaki un biaha mas y el a bisa cu e no ta kere pasobra e no por mas. “Esaki ta hopi duro, casi mi a perde mi relacion, aworaki e ta bon atrobe, pa mi mi ta contento aworaki, ta cla pa mi”.

Tambe, DIARIO a puntra van der Eem cu den kico e ta kere su infiltracion lo yuda den e caso aki. El a manifesta cu por ta e no lo yuda den nada. E caso aki tabata cera y aworaki e ta habri atrobe, pero tin hopi cos cu e ta tende tambe for di banda di Beth Twitty cu nan a puntre, tin cosnan cu hende sa na Aruba cu e no sa ken nan ta y cu e no kier sa tampoco.

A expresa cu e no tin nada personal contra famia Van der Sloot, pero kico e yiu a haci Aruba ta hopi malo y e falta di respet cu el a mustra pa e autoridad asina hopi biaha, e nunca a yega di topa cu un hende asina. “Ami tambe a haci mal cos, pero mi a siña bisa sorry si, y mi a haya mi castigo. Mi ta cla cu esey. Mi tin 13 aña sin problema y asina ta bida ta mas dushi”.

Online Pap translation:

"ami also owing to haci bad cos, but i have learn tell sorry if, y i have achieve my castigo"

wednesday, 20 february 2008

oranjestad (aan): as we owing to trece fast end, daily paper owing to as one interview cu patrick van der eem, that is of visit at aruba y proximamente will saca one book relaciona cu his near of medaya y the confesion cu joran van der sloot owing to haci in his car relaciona cu the desaparicion of natalee holloway.

during we interview van der eem owing to let know cu his contacto cu joran was have one duracion of more or less seven month. hour cu the was cu joran the was happen 8 hour or 10 hour largo cune. owing to expresa cu past owing to let his family one bit at near y till even casi past owing to break his relacion for via of this.

owing to enfatiza cu the was have one aim, esta succeed the confesion of joran. owing to tell cu the was know y cu the can owing to logre also because “e man have algo in dje cu wanted owing to saca y cu wanted owing to tell also y we owing to look at kico past owing to tell. y we have 20 hour, 25 hour of the cosnan aki”.

according patrick van der eem, the not was at aruba hour cu the autoridadnan aruban owing to achieve one copia of the grabacionnan, but owing to enfatiza cu more of 8 or 10 trip joran owing to conte the same confesion y have cos cu past owing to change nun bit. the cos of daury also, owing to señala.

the first day cu past owing to talk cu joran, owing to tell, the does not owing to tell name. after of some day past owing to menciona daury, but past owing to bise cu have cu change one pair of leter.

near of this we owing to ask about, van der eem if the will haci this once more y past owing to tell cu the do not believe because the not can more. “esaki is much duro, casi i have lose my relacion, aworaki the is good again, for my i am contento aworaki, is cla for mi”.

also, daily paper owing to ask about van der eem cu in kico the is believe his infiltracion will help in the caso here. past owing to manifesta cu can is the not will help in nothing. the caso here was close y aworaki the is open again, but have much cos cu the is hear also for of near of beth twitty cu they owing to puntre, have cosnan cu person know at aruba cu the not know that they're y cu the does not know niether.

owing to expresa cu the not have nothing personal contra family van der sloot, but kico the child owing to haci aruba is much bad y the miss of respet cu past owing to show for her autoridad so much trip, the never owing to arrive of cu a so. “ami also owing to haci bad cos, but i have learn tell sorry if, y i have achieve my castigo. i am cla cu esey. i have 13 year without problem y so is life is more dushi”.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: February 21, 2008, 01:07:23 AM »

In this pic of the Marriot can anyone see the "public telephone" Tacoman says Joran used?
Where was the phone? Close to the pool? But I still think Joran never used a payphone. I think they were in the back by the dumpster like witnesses claimed,putting a body into a blue tarp and then into a white PU.

Marriott (From Johan at FOK)

« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 01:14:54 AM by Observer » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: February 21, 2008, 01:15:41 AM »

Joran's book:

Book about Tuesday afternoon:

It is allready 4 pm in the afternoon when I sign my witness statement, and my father and I leave the interrogation room.
On the way out I see Deepak sitting in the waitingroom. I greet him and ask him to call me when he is finished. My head is spinning. I gave a false statement to the police. I never thought that I would have to go to the police.
We are walking out of the building and I hope that Deepak and Satish will tell the same story. I am getting all nervous from the idea that maybe truly something has happened to Natalee. But I have the feeling the police did believe us (us?).
They have no reason not to believe us. I tell my father that I am hungry and we go to eat something at Taco Bell in Noord. After we have eaten we directly go home.
Arrived home I am sitting on my bed thinking, all sort of things are going through my mind. Ik am very scared because we have lied, but I have the feeling that I cannpot go back anymore.

So, where is it??

Why did investigators not consider Joran's book as evidence.  Was he high on something when he wrote it.  Was that it?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: February 21, 2008, 01:18:49 AM »

This may have already been posted, if so please delete mine.

POSTED BY MF @ RU:

MF Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:25 pm   
Hans Mos reacts.

Prosecutor Mos debunks article in "de Telegraaf"

"The news that we are looking to detain Patrick van der Eem is a big lie"

He confirmed that he wants to talk to him and nothing more.

He said that what the reporter in the Telegraaf and from there spread in other newsmedia around the world in not true. He was never interviewed by the Telegraaf, so it is impossible for them to quote him saying that they are looking for Patrick to be detained.

He tried to contact him in Holland, but with no success, now that Patrick is in Aruba, and he knows where he is, he left a message for him to contact the OM, but that has not happened yet.

He once again said that the OM has no power to arrest anyone and that a petition must be granted by a judge for that. So, it is not true that if he does not come to the OM, he will arrest him. Patrick has his phone number and how to contact him and he hopes that Patrick will talk to him.

Last edited by MF on Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total 

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_News/2008/02/19/holloway_figure_to_be_questioned_in_aruba/9269/

Holloway figure to be questioned in Aruba
Published: Feb. 19, 2008 at 11:20 AM

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Feb. 19 (UPI) -- Aruba's justice department has summoned Patrick van der Eem for questioning as a potential witness in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Van der Eem is the 34-year-old Dutchman who was able to befriend Joran van der Sloot and secretly record him giving alleged details of the U.S. student's mysterious disappearance in May 2005 in Aruba. Holloway, then 18, was on a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island.

The Netherlands news agency ANP Tuesday said Van der Eem's appearance was mandatory and could land him in custody.

He told ANP he would cooperate while in Aruba where he is vacationing and meeting with the author of a book about the Holloway case.

"I have nothing to hide, but I also know how to keep my mouth shut," he said. "But I am on the prosecution's side, all they have to do is phone me and I'll be there."

+++++++++++++

Somethings not right!!

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/aruba_to_question_van_der_sloo.php

Aruba to question Van der Sloot's 'friend'
Tuesday 19 February 2008

The Aruban public prosecutor wants to question Patrick van der Eem as a witness in the Natalee Holloway case, reports Tuesday's NRC.

Chief justice Hans Mos told the paper Van der Eem could be arrested if he does not come forward voluntarily.

Van der Eem befriended suspect Joran van der Sloot and secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died. He is currently on Aruba working on a book about the disappearance of the US teenager.

According to Van der Eem he has nothing to hide and the public prosecutor only has to ring him.

The the rights to the book, which is being ghost written by the American novelist Elizabeth Byars, will be auctioned off. Publication of the book, titled Disposed, is set for September.

+++++++++

http://www.tiscali.nl/content/article/nbinn/om_aruba_wil_van_der_eem_verhoren/575685.htm

OM Aruba wants to hear Van der Eem

UTRECHT / ORANJESTAD - 19-02-2008 - Justice on Aruba intends to hear Patrick van der Eem (34) as a witness in the Natalee Holloway-case. That needs not be done on a voluntary basis, believes Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos.

Van der Eem, who managed to elicit statements from Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance-case, runs the risk to be temporarily incarcerated.  “He has already told his story to many media and must now explain it to us once,” says Mos Tuesday. The attitude of justice surprised Van der Eem, who is on Aruba now to tell about his experiences as a mole to the American writer E.E. Byars (pseud. Elizabeth Byars) for a book to be recorded.

“I have nothing to hide in this ..."

"I am on the side of the OM (Publ.Pros.Off.), they only have to call me, ask and I will be there."

Well, this does seem very odd. It is plausible that the reporter got it wrong and Mos never said that. However, a quote is not something you just insert into an article without proper attribution. Mos is saying he was never interviewed so someone here is lying. I know who I'm believing!

EXACTLY!

... and Patrick could not understand Han Mos "attitude".

Janet

_____

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: February 21, 2008, 01:26:06 AM »

On the record 2-20-08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Twi7-8OqS4

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: February 21, 2008, 01:34:54 AM »

Tamik, if Deepak's and Satish's attys got a copy, maybe that's where Carlos got the info he spoke to KJ about in that secret meeting?

The security guards attorneys as well of the Kalpoe's attorneys did not get a copy of Joran's May 31, 2005 statement.

cbb ... the spokesperson for the prosescutor claimed that it was because there was nothing incriminating against the security guards or the Kalpoes on Joran May 31, 2005 witness statement but ... that is hogwash.  If Joran claimed that Deepak and Satish dropped Natalee and him off at the Fisherman's Hut ... I do believe that is implicated Deepak and Satish.

OBVIOUSLY ... THE PROSECUTION WAS PROTECTING JORAN ALONG WITH DENNIS JACOBS AND JAN VAN DER STRAATEN!

I contend that was the torn statement that Beth saw on Jacob's desk on June 1, 2005.

Janet

++++++++++

Vivian Van Der Biezen - Spokesperson for the Prosecutor
NANCY GRACE
June 10, 2005

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/10/ng.01.html

GRACE: Very quickly back to Vivian Van Der Biezen. Why is it that the defense attorneys for the other four have not been allowed to see this Dutch boy`s statement, the son of the Aruban judicial official?

VAN DER BIEZEN: This is because when a defense attorney has a client, then the defense attorney will have only the statements that relate to his clients. If the defense attorney doesn`t have information about one of the suspects, this means that this suspect did not have any accusations against his client.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

TWITTY: Well, Rita, like I said, we‘ve been worried as early as June 1 when we saw torn statements at a police station. We‘ve had falsified documents. I mean, we‘ve seen key elements omitted from uniformed police officers‘ statements. We‘ve had a D.E.A. whose statement was never taken.

_____

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: February 21, 2008, 01:35:12 AM »

February 18, 2008

Aruba: Corrupt or incompetent? Boycott pressure is heating up.

Summary: Analysis of the latest news from Aruba, current boycott activity and predictions.

With all the news out of Aruba regarding the Natalee Holloway case, Boycott Watch research has revealed a manic response by the US public as evident by the tourism package purchasing trends.

Recent numbers show that tourism has consistently been down in Aruba and that Aruba has been making up some of the lost US tourism from other countries. Most telling are the reports we are getting from the cruise ship industry which reports lower demand to the Caribbean in general. Aruba has also reported less cruise ship ports of call visits and cruise ship visitors have reported that stores in Aruba are relatively empty compared to past years.

Regarding the current mood in Aruba, we have reports that the Van der Sloot home has been vandalized and Yoran's bicycle, his reported primary method of transportation, has been destroyed. Arbans are reportedly taking their frustration over the loss of tens of millions of tourism dollars out on the Van der Sloot family.

Meanwhile the blog "Boycott Aruba--Justice For Natalee" posted the transcript from investigator Art Wood who appeared on the Fox News Channel in an interview with Kimberly Guilfoyle, Saturday, February 16, 2008, stating that he believes "Daury" is really "Daddy". This bombshell report makes us wonder if the Aruban government is competent in the investigation for several reasons, starting with the loss of evidence early in the investigation.

Now, we are seeing reporters and other non-police investigators leading the way in uncovering evidence in the case. This is reminiscent of the Watergate scandal, where two reporters, Woodward and Bernstein, broke the entire story that was later proven to have been covered up at the highest levels of the government.

The concern of Boycott Watch is the level of effectiveness of the Aruba boycott, plus the long term affect such a boycott will have, if any. The major factor we believe people have to watch is the prosecution of Yoran Van der Sloot and especially the claim by investigator Art Wood that "Daury" is really "Daddy". If that is the case, the cover-up will have been more than just by Yoran Van der Sloot and it may indicate that his father may have either taken action to thwart such an investigation or used his political influence or government office status to block the investigation, even if merely asking people for his trust, not to mention that he kept secrets from investigators, meaning obstruction of justice by a judge. That is speculation, but it would explain much of what we have seen, or better yet what we have not seen until the confession video was released.

In general, Americans are keeping away from Aruba , at least in numbers that are hurting the Aruban economy. Boycott Watch predicts Americans will continue to boycott Aruba if Yoran Van der Sloot does not receive a long prison sentence.

In the mean time, the boycotters are turning up the heat. The blog "Boycott Aruba- Justice For Natalee" which is one of the leading boycott Aruba sites, is now calling for a boycott of US companies which do business in Aruba, such as McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Nike, Toyota, Polo Ralph Lauren and Disney.

These are by definition secondary boycotts and in the cases of fast-food establishments, these may be franchises so a general boycott of these companies may affect businesses that have nothing to do with Aruba. The idea behind these, though, is to put pressure on the parent company. Boycott Watch is not fond of secondary boycotts because they can have adverse affects on entities which have nothing to do with the target at hand. Since the primary boycott is an entity which is far away, meaning Aruba, the more local secondary boycotts may be the only way for some people to express their disdain with Aruba. Measuring the effects of secondary boycotts, however, can be difficult.

http://www.boycottwatch.org/misc/aruba12.htm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.