May 29, 2024, 12:11:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nicholas Francisco 28, Missing - SeaTac, WA 2-14-08 (FOUND SAFE)  (Read 25181 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 09:48:15 AM »

A few of the highlights from the post at the forum linked are the  following, but included are many other comments from a poster that apparently has daily contact with Christine, Nicholas Francisco's wife.

Detective Jon Holland found evidence that Nicholas is/was leading a double life. He gave this information to Christine and from there we started researching more and more.

A 'paper trail' has been uncovered that goes back a few years. This side of Nicholas was totally hidden from his family. It has shattered her life and taken everything from her and the kids.

Much of Nicholas' on line presence has been located and more is being found, along with different yahoo accounts with different names.

There were 2 paypal accounts.. one was unknown to Christine.

Nicholas made an atm withdraw from the "secret" paypal account that night at 6:13PM. he withdrew $54.. (I am assuming he withdrew $50 and there was a $4 charge for doing so). That's where Nicholas' trail ends.... We are trying to access more accounts to see if it will tell us why or what Nicholas was doing in Federal Way, if he was indeed there.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008, 01:02:21 PM »

Informative website about Nicholas which was created by a Websleuths member.

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dcbh2vh8_12chs2qchq

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2008, 03:49:23 AM »

Man's disappearance draws online sleuths
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - Page updated at 02:59 AM

Officially, Nicholas Francisco remains a missing person.

The married father of two was last seen Feb. 13 leaving his Queen Anne graphic-design job. Five days later, his car was found abandoned at a Federal Way condo complex.So far, there is nothing to suggest foul play, according to King County sheriff's spokesman John Urquhart.

But for a legion of Web sleuths, Francisco, 28, is a cause célèbre. They have spent the months since the SeaTac man's disappearance cultivating and sharing their theories online, with Urquhart and with anyone who will listen.

"I have never had a case like this before," Urquhart said last week. "I have been flabbergasted by the amount of people across the country who have taken an interest in this case. And I don't know why."

The e-mails are breathless, the theories wide-ranging:

Some believe Francisco was leading a double life. Or ran off to Australia. Or was kidnapped from the parking lot at Costco, where he had told his wife, Christine, he was stopping the night he disappeared.

The Web sleuths also suggest how detectives should work.

"Would you please consider bringing search dogs to the Costco parking lot, and the bank of the river beside it?" one woman asked Urquhart. "In so many of the cases we've found online, missing men in their twenties end up being found in water ... " (They are?)

Lisa from Los Angeles offered to put up "Missing" posters there, "because it is such a hub for missing people." (It is?)

"Jean in Kentucky" wondered if police had checked security cameras. (They did.)

And they ask questions: Why has the Web site created to help find Francisco (www.findnicholasfrancisco.com) been taken down, yet one for his wife (www.supportingchristine.wordpress.com) is still up?

I tried to reach Christine Francisco to ask, but her phone was disconnected.

Urquhart said he sends detectives anything that appears helpful, "but there is a lot that is pure conjecture."

Indeed, one blogger friend of Francisco's checked online for updates and was stunned at all the citizens on the alert.

"With the Internet on the case, who needs law enforcement?" she wrote. "Seriously, someone has been watching way too much 'Dateline.' "

And yet, the Web sleuths don't feel they are strangers butting in; some know what it's like to wait and wonder about someone they love.

The California woman? Her brother went missing and was later found dead.

Jean from Kentucky's second husband was killed by a person who tried to rob him.

She has written of her deep-seated "need to know what has happened to Nicholas Francisco."

"I can't get it out of my mind," she wrote.

Officially, Francisco remains a missing person and will stay one until he is found.

If he is found alive, deputies will inform his wife of only that — not where he is.

"It's not up to the police to tell others of a found person's whereabouts," Urquhart said.

Still, there are many who will want to know if Francisco is found. Strangers, sure. But only to him.

Nicole Brodeur's column appears Tuesday and Friday. Reach her at 206-464-2334 or nbrodeur@seattletimes.com. Thanks, but she's not on the case.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nicolebrodeur/2004440078_brodeur27m.html

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2008, 03:54:41 AM »

http://www.findnicholasfrancisco.com/

This website is up contrary to the last article.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2009, 08:04:10 AM »

Wife Says Missing SeaTac Man Led Secret Life
Friday, February 13, 2009

SEATTLE -- The wife of a SeaTac man who disappeared one year ago said she still doesn't know what happened to Nicholas Francisco but that the investigation has revealed he led a secret "double life."

"Nicholas didn't just break my heart, he shattered it" when he failed to arrive home from his job on Seattle's Queen Anne Hill on Feb. 13, 2008, said Christine Francisco in an interview with KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Monique Ming Laven.

"He had been leading a horrific double life since before we were married, and I never knew of it," she said. "In hindsight, I can see a few things, but there was never anything major that made me -- I mean, he came home every night."

Christine Francisco said evidence uncovered on the Internet revealed a "whole other life," including hidden bank accounts.

Nicholas Francisco's disappearance triggered a search by colleagues, friends, family and police. His car was found a few days later at a Federal Way condominium complex, but there has never been any other sign of him.

"It's been the most horrific year of my life, but at the same time, God put a lot very good people in my life that have blessed me greatly and my children and helped us get through this last year. So we have agony and redemption -- all in one year," she said.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/18712980/detail.html  video at link

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2009, 08:20:47 AM »

Very informative, detailed interview w/ his wife. A must see.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 08:34:23 PM »

Christine Remarried

Her new husband:

http://www.myspace.com/preacha28

Her Marriage License App.

http://kcwaimg.co.kitsap.wa.us/recorder/web/login.jsp

Marriage Application - 200904150160
General Data
Aud. File Num
200904150160 Recording Fee
$64.00 Number Pages
1 Recording Date
04/15/2009 02:33:36 PM
Sign Date
04/15/2009 Date License Valid
04/18/2009 Expiration Date
06/17/2009 LicenseNumber

Groom
First
BRENT Middle
JONOTHAN Last
CARTER
CARTER BRENT JONOTHAN
BirthPlace
DENVER Birth State
CO Status
Single
Mother Consent
Father Consent

Father's Name
JAMES CARTER SR Father's Birth State
IA
Mother's Birth State
MO
Bride
First
CHRISTINE Middle
ANN Last
FRANCISCO
FRANCISCO CHRISTINE ANN
Birth Place
MT VERNON Birth State
WA Status
Divorced
Father Consent
Mother Consent

Father's Name
RICHARD FOX Father's Birth State
WA
Mother's Birth State
UNKNOWN

Her 'updated' JPG account with her new last name of Carter.

http://www.jpgmag.com/people/bella

The church that her new husband co pastors at:

http://www.freewebs.com/joypentecostalcrossing/

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2562&highlight=Tukwila&page=60

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2009, 07:53:36 AM »

'Missing' father who ditched family found

Story Updated: Nov 9, 2009 at 1:54 PM PST

SEATAC, Wash. -- He's no longer missing, and no longer any candidate for a father of the year award.

Nicholas Francisco, who had been "missing" since Feb. 13, 2008, was found alive and quite well living under a new name in another state, said John Urquhart with the King County Sheriff's Department.

Francisco hadn't been heard from since he called his pregnant wife that day and promised his 4-year-old daughter Zea he'd make Valentine's Day cookies with her, but never showed. The family also had a 2 1/2-year-old son.

Francisco's car was found a few days later, abandoned in Federal Way. Police investigated but found no evidence of foul play.

His wife issued urgent pleas for his safe return.

"If you can't find him, these kids won't have a daddy then," his wife said in a tearful interview on Feb. 17, 2008. "This unborn baby won't have a daddy."

She filed for divorce that June, requesting custody of the children and alleging "willful abandonment that continues for a period of time" and a "history of acts of domestic violence ... or an assault or sexual assault which causes grievous bodily harm or the fear of such harm."

Urquhart said they have closed their investigation. He did not reveal where Francisco was found.
http://www.komonews.com/news/69598862.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2009, 07:58:05 AM »

Mystery Of SeaTac Man's Disappearance Solved

Updated: 3:15 pm PST November 9, 2009

SEATTLE -- Nicholas Francisco, a SeaTac man who was the subject of an intense search after he disappeared in 2008, has been found living in another state, the sheriff's office says.

Francisco never made it home after leaving work on Feb. 13, 2008. His car was found a few days later in Federal Way.

The sheriff's office said investigators did an extensive investigation to learn if Francisco had been a victim of foul play and that nothing turned up.

Last week, detectives developed information that he was is alive. He had changed his name and was living outside of Washington. KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported he was found in California.

Francisco's wife filed for divorce in May, citing "willful abandonment."
http://www.kirotv.com/news/21564478/detail.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2009, 08:07:34 AM »

Case closed?? WTF??

The police department and others should be reimbursed by this  dirtbag deadbeat dad for all the investigation/searches, etc. PLUS.....what about child support??????

He should be paying child support retroactive from the time he left!!!!!!!!!!! 

Freakin' dirtbag....I hope someone tracks him down and teaches him a lesson 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2009, 08:40:30 AM »

What a piece of chit.       

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2009, 09:17:29 AM »

What a piece of chit.       

most definitely a piece of chit!!!

child support is owed and lots more...agree with Nut on that one!

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2009, 11:20:15 AM »

Case closed?? WTF??

The police department and others should be reimbursed by this  dirtbag deadbeat dad for all the investigation/searches, etc. PLUS.....what about child support??????

He should be paying child support retroactive from the time he left!!!!!!!!!!! 

Freakin' dirtbag....I hope someone tracks him down and teaches him a lesson 

Thanks for the update!  He's still alive huh?  I almost want to say too bad but I musn't.  What about his poor kids?  I hope he stays out of their lives but he should have to pay out the azz for them and all the hard work done on his behalf.  I agree with you all the way!  Maybe his wife let him release himself from support if he would give up the kids.  If there is anymore to be heard please let us know.  Thanks again.  Too bad it wasn't good news from one of the other missing.  I am ashamed to say I'm mad he's been found.  Now the kids know for sure he didn't want them.  How sad.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2009, 11:26:50 AM »

how do you tell your little child that you will be home soon to bake cookies with her all the while knowing that you have no intention of doing that at all? what a dirt bag this guy is....his plan was to disappear and to start a whole new life while deserting his wife and kids....grrrrrrr....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2009, 03:43:29 PM »

how do you tell your little child that you will be home soon to bake cookies with her all the while knowing that you have no intention of doing that at all? what a dirt bag this guy is....his plan was to disappear and to start a whole new life while deserting his wife and kids....grrrrrrr....

GRRRRRRRRRRR....(ditto)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pamomma
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2009, 10:24:24 AM »

This makes me so sick for so many reasons.

And one of the worst things is that every time a story like this has a result like this it makes it harder and harder for families of missing adults who are actually in danger to be taken seriously. 

What a dirt bag!  I feel so sorry for his wife, she was criticized by so many for her actions after he went missing, and he was living the good life in another state the whole time! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2010, 01:31:52 PM »

Local TV station tracks down once-missing Nicholas Francisco
February 11, 2010
14 Comments

Saturday will mark exactly two years since a man named Nicholas Francisco vanished, leaving behind his 2 kids and pregnant wife, sparking an intense, much-discussed search that even covered West Seattle, since he and his family had attended Mars Hill Church here. Now there’s one more coda to the story, 3 months after the King County Sheriff’s Office announcement saying the case was closed after he was found “alive and well, living in another state”: For a sweeps-month special report, KIRO TV tracked him down in Southern California, living under another name, and elicited a brief, chilling, chilly interview – followed by a look into why it’s hard to enforce orders against out-of-state deadbeat parents like him. The text version of their story is here; the video version, broadcast last night, is here.............ON VIDEO

http://westseattleblog.com/2010/02/local-tv-station-tracks-down-once-missing-nicholas-francisco

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2010, 01:35:38 PM »

http://www.kirotv.com/video/22528852/index.html

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.