April 26, 2024, 05:58:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 278561 times)
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: February 21, 2008, 09:09:01 PM »

{{removed - antisemetic site}}

Has this been posted already?

Thanks Icehawk
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 10:21:19 PM by klaasend » Logged

Stay away from Evil Island
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: February 21, 2008, 09:13:34 PM »

Thanks Icehawk

Icehawk - that is taken directly off the Judicial Inc site which is a very antisemitic site.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 10:21:49 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: February 21, 2008, 09:17:09 PM »

Tamikosmom
 TY I had it saved but I didn't know why I saved just that part

Blonde ... I still cannot figure out the source.  Was it one of the revealed statements or ... was it from Joran's book?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2008, 09:21:37 PM »

Hi everyone and thanks Klaasend! 

Something is extremely wrong with the people in charge in the Netherlands.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1974167/posts

She should have shot him!

.... or shook him and took him out to sea.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2008, 09:34:10 PM »

Tamikosmom

Blonde ... I still cannot figure out the source.  Was it one of the revealed statements or ... was it from Joran's book?

Janet

Tamikosmom…I think this it …6/24 PV

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=193.0

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »

Tamikosmom

Janet

Tamikosmom…I think this it …6/24 PV

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=193.0

Thank you Mum.

Janet

From BFN

PROCES – VERBAAL

We, Ghrizanti Anuar TROMP and Marcelino Antonio Gregory RAS respectively officer and officer first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and both attached to the Robbery Project Team (Atraco Team) declare the following.

On June 24th 2005, at approximately 10.00 hours, we, the reporting officers, went to the correctional facility Aruba to pick up suspect "Joran Andreas Petrus van der SLOOT" to be questioned.

There we, the reporting officers, were informed by the watch-commander on duty of the KIA that the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT refused to go with us.

The suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT talked to us subsequently, and informed us that he did not want to go with us to the police station in Oranjestad to make a statement.

The suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT gave us as a reason:

- he would only go with us, the reporting officers if is father was released;

- that his mother and his lawyer had advised him on behalf of his father to not make any more statements and to invoke his right to not make statements;

- that he would receive a message from his father's lawyer when he should make statements;

- that according to his lawyer, if he would stop making statements, his father would be released in two days;

- that he listens to his families advise;

- that the lawyers "Antonio CARLO" and "OOMEN" are good friends of his father

- that these two lawyers out of friendship with is father would defend them

- that he know that if he would make a statement he could bring his father into trouble

- that his father suffers from bad memory and that because of that his and his fathers statements would not correspond

- that his father even can't remember what kind of clothes he himself wore the day before

- that his lawyer had said that the police arrested his father because according to the police his father had picked him up in the late night hours of May 30th 2005 at McDonalds

- that he wished the police would leave his friends and family alone/stop bothering his family and friends

- that he would only answer new questions asked by investigators

- that his lawyer had advised him only to make statements in his presence

- that his lawyer had started a lawsuit so that he would only make a statement with the lawyer present

- that he wouldn't come with us today because his mother would be visiting him at 14.00 hours that day

- that if he gets a visit from his mother he would discuss making another statement with her

- that only if his father, by way of his lawyer would say he should make a statement he would do so

- that he was waiting for the statement of his father and after that make another statement.

Of this, we, the reporting officers, on our oath of office, have made this proces-verbaal, closed and signed in Oranjestad on June 24th 2005.

The reporting officers,

S.A. TROMP M.A.G. RAS

DUTCH:

_____

for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2008, 09:50:33 PM »

Thanks Icehawk
   Icehawk, what is the point in sharing this ...we are here for Natalee looking for the truth and sounding off our frustration with the judicial sytem of Holland and Aruba as well as the callousness of the Vandersloot group and all the others involved....we never stooped to religious attack...most of the players in this case I would dare say are supposedly Christian....Christians who are anything but Christ-like...wherever you got this post I would suggest you stay awau from it since it is filled with hate..not for justice but for evil..the kind of evil that nourishes a Joran.   I appreciate the monks search and share but not this kind of hate material.  I am for Natalee.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 10:22:27 PM by klaasend » Logged
for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2008, 09:52:46 PM »

Thanks Icehawk

Icehawk - that is taken directly off the Judicial Inc site which is a very antisemitic site.
   Thank you for informing Icehawk  about  that source.  We have so many truthful sites to use not a need to go to hateful places.   
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 10:22:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2008, 09:57:19 PM »

Hi all!
first i would like to clear some things.
-peter r de vries is not solely working on the natalee case.
-peter r de vries said on television that joran did only say similar things on the rest of -  the confesssion tapes.
-i think moss wants to talk to patrick to see if patrick has a clue of how jorans mind works.
-i think patricks book will be published.
-untill proven otherwise i am under the distinct impression that Moss is really doing an effort to get joran behind bars.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2008, 10:01:54 PM »

btw, what do you think of my dove? it's waving friendly at all of you
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2008, 10:02:34 PM »

Hi all!
-peter r de vries said on television that joran did only say similar things on the rest of -  the confesssion tapes.
-i think moss wants to talk to patrick to see if patrick has a clue of how jorans mind works.
-untill proven otherwise i am under the distinct impression that Moss is really doing an effort to get joran behind bars.

I'd hope you are right.  Glenda at RU claims that Patrick did meet with MOS today.  Hopefully Patrick was able to help.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2008, 10:03:12 PM »

btw, what do you think of my dove? it's waving friendly at all of you

I love it!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: February 21, 2008, 10:03:31 PM »

hi klaasend, how are you doing?
i hope he could have helped, too
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: February 21, 2008, 10:08:25 PM »

i'm coming down with the flu, so i'll join hubbie and call it a night. cu soon monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: February 21, 2008, 10:09:05 PM »

hi klaasend, how are you doing?
i hope he could have helped, too

Will be interresting to see if any information about their meeting leaks out tomorrow 

Doing good and you?
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: February 21, 2008, 10:12:28 PM »

Thanks Icehawk

Thank you for informing Icehawk  about  that source.  We have so many truthful sites to use not a need to go to hateful places.   

I found this post on Scrux.com. Looking for Anita's own words that she was in Holland with the other two boys.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 10:24:05 PM by klaasend » Logged

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: February 21, 2008, 10:16:37 PM »

Hi all!

i agree with you on each point, imnoangel.  post more.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: February 21, 2008, 10:27:14 PM »

Thanks Icehawk

I found this post on Scrux.com. Looking for Anita's own words that she was in Holland with the other two boys.

Icehawk - you may have found the link at Scrux, but the link is a copy of everything on the Judicial Inc site.  There is alot of false information on the Judicial Inc site besides it being very antisemetic.

I know you were just trying to be helpful and didn't mean any harm.
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: February 21, 2008, 10:30:47 PM »

Thanks Icehawk

Icehawk - you may have found the link at Scrux, but the link is a copy of everything on the Judicial Inc site.  There is alot of false information on the Judicial Inc site besides it being very antisemetic.

I know you were just trying to be helpful and didn't mean any harm.

Yes trying to be helpful. Thanks Klaasend.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: February 21, 2008, 10:38:24 PM »

In November, 2007 ... Hans Mos claims there was sufficient "new"  evidence to warranted further detention of Joran, Deepak and Satish.

In December, 2007 ... John Kelly, Jug Twitty, Beth Holloway and the defence attorneys were all on the same page ... there was not sufficient "new" evidence to warranted further detention.

In that same month ... the judge concurred with John Q. Kelly, Jug Twitty, Beth Holloway and the defence attorneys ... there was not sufficient evidence to warranted further detention.

Hans Mos ... what you did was despicable!  You forced the family of Natalee Holloway to once again climb onto the emotional roller coaster ride from H--- ... the emotional roller coaster ride from H--- that they have been riding for almost three years ... compliments of the "powers that be" in the Aruban coverup.

Janet

+++++++++++

ATTORNEYS - STRONG/SERIOUS SUSPICIONS JUSTIFY DETAINMENT

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Noraina Pietersz - Defence Attorney
Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

JORAN, DEEPAK AND SATISH ARE DETAINED BY HANS MOS

Wed November 21, 2007
Three charged in Natalee Holloway's death

They are now charged with "involvement in the voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway or causing serious bodily harm to Natalee Holloway, resulting in her death," the statement said.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/21/holloway.arrest/index.html

JOHN Q. KELLY, JUG TWITTY, BETH HOLLOWAY AND THE DEFENCE ATTORNEYS - EVIDENCE NOT SUFFICIENT

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY: I can say it with 99 percent.

<snipped>

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Disappointing, Greta. I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made. And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html 

Jug Twitty
DANA PRETZER
December 21, 2007

TWITTY: ... she (Beth) said that the prosecutor lied to them when he told them that there was new evidence.
Unofficial Transcript

Beth Holloway
The Lineup
December 2, 2007

As for the second part, yes Beth Holloway came in this morning about 9 o'clock, about 1/2 hour later than expected in a police station in the city Oranjestadt and after which she was put in a conversation with the prosecuting office, Hans Mos and Dop Kruimel After that was finished both the prosecutors left the office or left the police station and by surprise the interrogators came in and (inaudible) by Dolph Richardson the chief investigator, they started interrogating her which lasted for over 5 hours. She left not very happy and wouldn't say anything on camera. She left the police department about 2:30.
Unofficial Transcript

Joe Tacopina - Defense Attorney
THE LINEUP
December 2, 2007

TACOPINA: There's no new evidence, look we're here in December now, they accept their own deadline for December 31. I've seen the 14 pages, there's no new evidence and there's certainly no new incriminating evidence ...
Unofficial Transcript

Ronald Wix
Associated Press
December 20, 2007

Ronald Wix, an attorney for the Kalpoe brothers, denied that prosecutors had new evidence.

"All they did was recycle old evidence and claim it was new evidence," Wix said ...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22345541/

THE JUDICIARY CONCURS - EVIDENCE NOT SUFFICIENT

Natalee Holloway Case Dismissed
By NBC 13 Staff
From a press release by the Aruban Public Prosecutor’s Office:

<snipped>

Since the release of all three suspects the Public Prosecutor’s Office has diligently considered and weighed all available evidence. It came to the opinion that the investigation did not bring about sufficient evidence to convince a Court of law that a crime of violence against Natalee Holloway has been committed, nor that her death has been caused by involuntary actions by either of the suspects. Neither was sufficient evidence gathered for sexual abuse. The Public Prosecutor’s Office expects that if this case would be tried in court it would lead to an acquittal of all three suspects on these various charges. Given that expectation the Public Prosecutor could no longer press charges against all three. It is contrary to the professional conduct to prosecute someone if the prosecutor himself expects an acquittal.

<snipped>

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2007-12-18-0004.html

++++++++++

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.