April 26, 2024, 11:01:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 278540 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: February 22, 2008, 10:51:17 AM »

Could someone tell me why joran said the shoes were size 14 it turned out later he had size 10?

Joran said in his book it was because of the difference in English / American sizes....but that isn't correct; American 10 - English 12 / American 12 - English 14. He didn't tell the police when they asked him; probably a lie he made up later on...

Welcome GBMW!  The quote thing can get tricky at times, lol

You are correct, Joran is FOS

huh?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: February 22, 2008, 10:53:08 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM by elisabeth (Netherlands):

elisabeth wrote:

Patrick has testified thursday morning on Aruba, voluntarily. Daily tips and information is still coming in and 25 detecives are said to work on the case. The OM vigorously denies that an arrest of Patrick has ever been considered, just rumors it is said.

Feb 22, 9:39 AM

What again is the basis for the 25 detective number that keeps popping up? Are these Aruban or Dutch investigators?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: February 22, 2008, 10:53:41 AM »

Rob

GBMW wrote:

Joran said in his book it was because of the difference in English / American sizes....but that isn't correct; American 10 - English 12 / American 12 - English 14. He didn't tell the police when they asked him; probably a lie he made up later on...

My comment:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: February 22, 2008, 10:54:05 AM »

Well, I'm looking forward to the Dateline show tonight - looks like a good one.

I'm sure the audience will be huge and it's a great way to help those attending the travel show boycott.

Good Luck to those that are making the trip and know we are all thinking of you.

+++

kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: February 22, 2008, 10:55:40 AM »

Could someone tell me why joran said the shoes were size 14 it turned out later he had size 10?

huh?

Welcome GBMW!
lol Rob

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 22, 2008, 10:55:41 AM »

elisabeth wrote:

Patrick has testified thursday morning on Aruba, voluntarily. Daily tips and information is still coming in and 25 detecives are said to work on the case. The OM vigorously denies that an arrest of Patrick has ever been considered, just rumors it is said.

What again is the basis for the 25 detective number that keeps popping up? Are these Aruban or Dutch investigators?

Prior to DeVries airing the confession video there were 4 ALE on the case.  After the video, Joran was again made a SUSPECT and MOS increased detectives to 25 (I'm assuming ALE). I have no idea why 25.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: February 22, 2008, 10:58:21 AM »

I found Guido's missing shoes.

+++

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: February 22, 2008, 11:12:48 AM »

elisabeth wrote:

Prior to DeVries airing the confession video there were 4 ALE on the case.  After the video, Joran was again made a SUSPECT and MOS increased detectives to 25 (I'm assuming ALE). I have no idea why 25.

I didn't know they had 25 police man on Aruba, let alone 25 detectives!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 22, 2008, 11:14:44 AM »

elisabeth wrote:

I didn't know they had 25 police man on Aruba, let alone 25 detectives!

Maybe they deputize the chollers   
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 22, 2008, 11:16:16 AM »

(Oh Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: February 22, 2008, 11:16:29 AM »

OT....Just want to let you know we are leaving for Boston for the tourism show.  It is a mess out there with snow and other nasty stuff.  We will be filling you in on the show with pictures, and emails.  For everyone driving in this stuff, be very careful.  Hope to see you all soon!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: February 22, 2008, 11:17:16 AM »

Anybody know an approximate number of how many total officers they have in the ALE?

Sorry - but I don't buy that there are 25 on the case

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: February 22, 2008, 11:18:47 AM »

OT....Just want to let you know we are leaving for Boston for the tourism show.  It is a mess out there with snow and other nasty stuff.  We will be filling you in on the show with pictures, and emails.  For everyone driving in this stuff, be very careful.  Hope to see you all soon!

Our monkey prayers are with you!  God Bless you all!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: February 22, 2008, 11:20:47 AM »

Are Mos and Domp just media mouthpieces??  Is that part of their title?

Does anyone know if it is really Elivia Lugo, as chief prosecutor??

From the last search of the VDS house:

Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) asked the KLPD for assistance in the case last year.  A team of Dutch detectives investigated the file and came out with a report and recommendations.  The KLPD gave the report to the Attorney General at the end of last month and the investigation is being continued based on this.  This one is being led by the Aruban public prosecutor Elivia Lugo.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/29/amigoe-highly-placed-government-official-said-the-team-expects-to-find-holloway%E2%80%99s-remains-soon-in-aruba/

Is Nico Jorg still "the real" Attorney General??  Is there an Aruban Attorney General?/

TIA

Great catch Buckeye.  There is so much deception encompassing the Natalee Holloway case ... ANYTHING is possible.

Hans Mos' could very well just be the mouth piece for the prosecutor's office and ... ultimately he becomes the "fall guy" when the "dog and pony show" is exposed by John Q. Kelly and the defence attorneys prior to the judge's ruling.

A miracle happened in December, 2007 ... John Q. Kelly and the defence attorneys were one in minset regarding the so-called "new evidence" gathered by the the prosecution in regards to the arrests of Joran, Deepak and Satish in November, 2007.  I do believe that this meeting of the minds between these adversaries was a "first" and ... ultimately ... the judge concurred.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: February 22, 2008, 11:22:39 AM »

Thanks Hotshot!  Drive carefully!
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: February 22, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »

Thanks!

Also some other info:

Patrick van der Eem said on the 19th that his book will be published in May (in the US;  publication in the Netherlands isn't a sure thing yet). Of course; that publication date can change any time. But that's what he knew at that moment.

Also his quote "I can be silent" etc. after he heard about Hans Mos saying he could be arrested if he does not come forward voluntarily...he said that at a moment a was very, very tired (a couple of very busy months / weeks Wink, 14 hour flight to Aruba with 2 little kids). He didn't mean it the way it sounded and was more than willing to help Hans Mos and his team.

And Joran said in the chat with the writer of his book (after the show aired) that he & Patrick shared girls in hotelrooms etc. Patrick said that didn't happen..."let Joran come forward with hotelnames / dates / girls...any kind of proof".

And as far as I know; the team of Peter R. de Vries has had some very useful tips after the show; they are working on that this very moment. And when Peter R. de Vries is determined he won't let go. He is known for that. Sometimes it takes a long time; but he has patience; a lot of it!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: February 22, 2008, 11:35:01 AM »

Why didn't Patrick van der Eem make a statement to the three judge panel that extradited Joran to Aruba?

That would have carried more weight in my opinion. And as we all know Rudy Croes said if he had known an arrest was going to take place  - he would have prevented it.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: February 22, 2008, 11:38:18 AM »

Thanks!

Also some other info:

Patrick van der Eem said on the 19th that his book will be published in May (in the US;  publication in the Netherlands isn't a sure thing yet). Of course; that publication date can change any time. But that's what he knew at that moment.

Also his quote "I can be silent" etc. after he heard about Hans Mos saying he could be arrested if he does not come forward voluntarily...he said that at a moment a was very, very tired (a couple of very busy months / weeks Wink, 14 hour flight to Aruba with 2 little kids). He didn't mean it the way it sounded and was more than willing to help Hans Mos and his team.

And Joran said in the chat with the writer of his book (after the show aired) that he & Patrick shared girls in hotelrooms etc. Patrick said that didn't happen..."let Joran come forward with hotelnames / dates / girls...any kind of proof".

And as far as I know; the team of Peter R. de Vries has had some very useful tips after the show; they are working on that this very moment. And when Peter R. de Vries is determined he won't let go. He is known for that. Sometimes it takes a long time; but he has patience; a lot of it!

Thank you!  I have faith in DeVries!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 22, 2008, 11:39:03 AM »

http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/floorplan_sales.htm

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: February 22, 2008, 11:40:32 AM »

Welcome GBMW!

I am sure that De Vries has only just begun.  The look in his eyes from the P & W show with the Vandersloots says it all.... IMO - he is chomping at the bit to take the Vanderlsoots down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.