April 19, 2024, 04:44:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 278238 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: February 22, 2008, 11:40:46 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

longjack wrote:

To clarify my point:

From a German speaking region perspective, DeVries is well known as someone who can unravel coverups.

If Joran is DeVries’s target there is a reason for it. The details of the case aren’t necessary. Joran is a problem due to the fact DeVries is after him.

If Joran acts up in a German speaking region he won’t be given a do-over.

As to DeVries being arrogant, from my experience, again from a German speaking region perspective, an “arrogant Dutchman” is a redundancy ;>)

Feb 22, 10:24 AM
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: February 22, 2008, 11:41:52 AM »

OT....Just want to let you know we are leaving for Boston for the tourism show.  It is a mess out there with snow and other nasty stuff.  We will be filling you in on the show with pictures, and emails.  For everyone driving in this stuff, be very careful.  Hope to see you all soon!

May God bless you all in your sacrificial efforts to expose Aruba for what it is ... an unsafe destination for tourists.

Please warn potential travellers to Aruba that a drug addict by the name of Boeti may be camped in the bushes right outside your room and ... the "powers that be" turn a blind eye.

Janet

+++++++++++

Joe Tacopina
On the Record w' Greta
May 17, 2006

GRETA: Booty is enormously…Booty is someone who hangs out on the beach, made a live on the beach. Someone who I have been told has a criminal history. He is there sometimes at night…has access to a boat, is the brother in law of Gerald Dompig.

JOE: And…most importantly, he had a hut on the beach and he showed us where it was that had a direct shot into the room stayed at that night. We were there…the beach that he lived in, I mean literally stayed on this beach out there. What you have to understand this climate permits something like that. It’s just a cover and that’s where he stayed

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: February 22, 2008, 11:45:36 AM »

http://www.arubabycruise.com/stats/index.html
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: February 22, 2008, 11:45:38 AM »

I'm still working through the chain of command.

I don't believe Rudy Croes, as Minister of Justice has to report to Holland, at all.  I think Rudy is accountable only to The Aruban Parliament, which I believe is stacked in his favor.  I think the only legitimate, not close, but as close as we'll get, link to Holland is the governor, Fredis what's his name....and I think he is just a figure head.

So, in turning the case over to the Dutch investigators, does that just mean their info goes to Rudy and therefore, nowhere?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: February 22, 2008, 11:47:25 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

longjack wrote:

To clarify my point:

From a German speaking region perspective, DeVries is well known as someone who can unravel coverups.

If Joran is DeVries’s target there is a reason for it. The details of the case aren’t necessary. Joran is a problem due to the fact DeVries is after him.

If Joran acts up in a German speaking region he won’t be given a do-over.

As to DeVries being arrogant, from my experience, again from a German speaking region perspective, an “arrogant Dutchman” is a redundancy ;>)

Feb 22, 10:24 AM

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: February 22, 2008, 11:47:54 AM »

OT....Just want to let you know we are leaving for Boston for the tourism show.  It is a mess out there with snow and other nasty stuff.  We will be filling you in on the show with pictures, and emails.  For everyone driving in this stuff, be very careful.  Hope to see you all soon!

Thanks Hotshot!  Drive carefully!

Going to try.....Klaas, Please keep me up on things....email.  I'll check in when I get to the Hotel tonight.    Send Hats and gloves our way monkeys

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: February 22, 2008, 11:53:38 AM »

Looking back to some old posts I found this;
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1387.msg203434#msg203434
LouLou
Scared Monkey

USE ME: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS 3
« Reply #635 on: June 14, 2005, 08:51:28 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: "Ed Gewise"
Did I see on the news earlier today that one of those 2 "experts" being sent to Aruba might deal with "crimes against children?"  I just saw a graphic, didn't have the volume turned up -- interesting though if this is going in this direction??

they are keeping the kind of Experts secret because it could lead to conclusions about where the investigation is going.
   It is my belief they could be Computer experts.  I just hope that some jail house slouth didn't surf around on the conficated computer and erase info.  They should of course, make a copy of the hard drive before even opening it up.  You can get a lot of info off a computer...even stuff supposedly erased\deleted.

arubagirl
Scared Monkey

USE ME: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS 3
« Reply #636 on: June 14, 2005, 08:51:32 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF that's true about Jv/dS calling from jail, I think I'll renounce my citizenship. Okay, not really, but still. That would be  incredibly horrible.  

So their maybe Joran did have a cell phone with him in JAIL

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: February 22, 2008, 11:54:30 AM »

Why didn't Patrick van der Eem make a statement to the three judge panel that extradited Joran to Aruba?

That would have carried more weight in my opinion. And as we all know Rudy Croes said if he had known an arrest was going to take place  - he would have prevented it.

I cannot comprehend why Hans Mos did not request statements  from both Peter Devries and Patrick Van der Eem IMMEDIATELY following the airing of the video recording.  The statements of these crucial witnesses should have been included in the evidence which Hans Mos presented to the three judge panel who ruled ruled in Joran van der Sloot's favor.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: February 22, 2008, 12:01:59 PM »

Going to try.....Klaas, Please keep me up on things....email.  I'll check in when I get to the Hotel tonight.    Send Hats and gloves our way monkeys

Hotshot - will you get to the hotel in time for DATELINE? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: February 22, 2008, 12:03:59 PM »

Quote from: JusticeforNatalee on February 19, 2008, 03:07:18 PM

By the way, our efforts to stand up for Natalee's justice are shaping up well, especially for Boston. Should have a good, strong group if all make it. (Still could use more people the New York event. Small group but need more)

These double protests have resulted in a lot of expenses, so if anyone is inclined to help with a donation, please contact Vicki: JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com

Right now there is a need for more funds for shipping those gorgeous (and attention-getting) banners and signs around and then, ultimately, back to Jamie.

Also, we want to make sure we have enough flyer copies, so funds are needed for that.

So, any help you can provide for these current needs would be greatly appreciated.

I hate to bring it up  and don't want to detract from the Persistence, but the reality is that we need some help.

Thank you so much! Let's all continue the good fight for Natalee's justice!

_____

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: February 22, 2008, 12:05:47 PM »

Barring no accidents, yes.  but will need a reminder for that.  MSNBC at 10pm right?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: February 22, 2008, 12:07:31 PM »

Barring no accidents, yes.  but will need a reminder for that.  MSNBC at 10pm right?

Yes 10pm ET.  Worst case you can catch Carpes youtubes after.  I'll make sure you get them.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: February 22, 2008, 12:16:02 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/08/press-release-from-prosecutor-in-aruba-question-to-you/

press release
Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba ,
Havenstraat 2

Oranjestad, Aruba
To all media
From the Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 8, 2008
Pages 1

J.v.d.S. interrogated at Police Station in Rotterdam

This morning, between 10:00 – 12:30 hours (Netherlands time) the police interrogated J.v.d.S. at a police station in Rotterdam. J.v.d.S. was interrogated by police officers of the Aruban Police Department and the Netherlands National Police Department. His lawyer was present during the interrogation, which lasted about two hours.

During the interrogation J.v.d.S. indicated that during the conversations he had in the car he was under the influence of marihuana. Furthermore, he sticks to his statements made earlier during the investigation. He denies to have anything to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The decision of the Court of Appeal of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba is crucial to the possibility of further interrogations of J.v.d.S.

As already stated on February 5, 2008, the Public Prosecutor’s Office lodged an appeal against the decision of the investigating judge to deny the re-detention of J.v.d.S.. The decision of the Court of Appeal is not expected until after the weekend.

Under the direction of the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the Aruban Police Department is still investigating this case. In the interest of the investigation, the Public Prosecutor’s Office appeals to the press to please refrain from a witch-hunt or private investigations or fishing expeditions (all this in the broadest sense of the word),

The Public Prosecutor’s Office doesn’t fail to notice that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway draws a lot of interest from media and general public. However, this interest seems to be turning into a witch-hunt in which several persons are being harassed.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office regards this as not acceptable. In the first place, without any confirmation persons are being labeled as a suspect, and harassed as such.
In the second place, journalistic investigations and the subsequent reporting thereof, at a time the investigative team is still busy trying to get an answer to many questions, can seriously harm the criminal investigation. Not only does it cause a lot of unrest, or may generate misinformation, it may also harm the outcome of the investigation itself, e.g. when witnesses questioned by the judge at trial can’t be sure if they witnessed something themselves or they know a fact from the media.

Without questioning the value of freedom of the press, it would be desirable if the press would act a little distantly for aforementioned reasons.

++++++++++

The above statement from the Prosecutor's office following questioning of Joran van der Sloot in regards to the Peter Devries' video recording was a despicable double standards when the silence from the two prosecutors in the Natalee Holloway case is considered in regards to the ongoing despicable allegations that the the Aruban media has directed against Beth from the getgo.

Hans Mos failed to released a statement of condemnation when Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo called that media/press conference and spew forth those despicable accusations against Beth and Jug.  In fact ... the Justice Minister gave credibility to the "findings" of these two and ... requested the Prosecutor's office to investigate.

HANS MOS REMAINED SILENT ... NO PUBLIC STATEMENT WAS RELEASED FROM THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE ... NO PUBLIC STATMENT IMPLYING A "WITCH HUNT".

Janet

++++++++

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_38773.php

Amigoe
January 17, 2008

Natalee abused by stepfather Jug

This time, the local media has paid plenty of attention to the story of Dan Young and Kelly Castillo.

ORANJESTAD — Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) of Justice is of the opinion that the findings of the two American investigators Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo in the disappearance case of Natalee Holloway, must be seriously considered. The two assert that Natalee’s stepfather Jug Twitty has abused and impregnated her and that her mother Beth knew about it. The two also say that Natalee had died from an overdose two weeks after the night on the beach with Joran van der Sloot when she disappeared. “Joran is innocent”, said the investigators.

<snipped>

Croes is of the opinion that now that the case against the suspects Joran and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe has brought no results, the Public Prosecution must also consider other scenarios. Castillo and Young’s findings must therefore be seriously investigated, said the minister. “After Beth has been in Oprah’s program, it will be good to tell the other side of the story.” Oprah Winfrey has spent some time on the Holiday-matter in her show yesterday.

_____

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: February 22, 2008, 12:17:42 PM »

I'm still working through the chain of command.

I don't believe Rudy Croes, as Minister of Justice has to report to Holland, at all.  I think Rudy is accountable only to The Aruban Parliament, which I believe is stacked in his favor.  I think the only legitimate, not close, but as close as we'll get, link to Holland is the governor, Fredis what's his name....and I think he is just a figure head.

So, in turning the case over to the Dutch investigators, does that just mean their info goes to Rudy and therefore, nowhere?

that's right. also read private_eye's earlier post about Rudy two pages back. very good insight imo.

Rudy is only accountable to the aruba parliament, and the MEP-party has absolute majority since 2001.
the governor has no real power, just symbolic.

only thing the dutch can do is stop financial aid.
or in the kingdom cabinet (that is the dutch cabinet including the aruban and antilles minister representing aruba and the antilles in the netherlands - they meet very few times a year) can call on aruba to sort the justice system out, but this is very unlikely because the kingdom cabinet is large and has to reach consensus - the aruban en antilles minister have to agree to this as well.
on top of that the prosecutor general can (and will) appeal to a kingdom's cabinet decision at the higher court in curaçao.

in other words, the dutch can't legally force aruba to do a thing.
cutting of al ties with aruba and let the island drift of towards venezuela is too dramatic and has too many regional consequences.
if you read about Rudy Croes, it really appears that his justice department and OM is his most precious thing.
for Rudy Croes it is also very important to have his own PG.
Rudy Croes also want his own higher court on Aruba. or if that's not possible move the higher court from willemstad to oranjestad.
but last monday, the dutch minister of justice was on aruba and he said that was not going to happen.

(hirsch ballin on the left)

bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: February 22, 2008, 12:27:41 PM »

I'm sure everyone is well aware of the weather here in Boston, supposed to be a complete  whiteout by 3pm. I just came back from a meeting in the Seaport area, and the area is a complete mess with traffic, and road shutdowns. I'm unfortunately stuck in work, but if anyone needs any updates regarding traffic, area,etc, I'll be logged on all day and night. I can play travel agent because it looks as though I won't be going anywhere for quite a while.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: February 22, 2008, 12:31:28 PM »

bc73 - thanks for the update.  Geez, that really sucks.  Living in California it's hard to imagine trying to drive in that kind of weather.  I don't like driving when it rains, LOL 
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: February 22, 2008, 12:32:54 PM »

Why didn't Patrick van der Eem make a statement to the three judge panel that extradited Joran to Aruba?

That would have carried more weight in my opinion. And as we all know Rudy Croes said if he had known an arrest was going to take place  - he would have prevented it.

I cannot comprehend why Hans Mos did not request statements  from both Peter Devries and Patrick Van der Eem IMMEDIATELY following the airing of the video recording.  The statements of these crucial witnesses should have been included in the evidence which Hans Mos presented to the three judge panel who ruled ruled in Joran van der Sloot's favor.

Janet

actually I am glad they didnt.  If Mos or the ALE took that video, they would have edited it just like they did with Skeeters tape and turned it into a circus.

At least this way the whole world saw the video before the corrupt scumbags of shithole island had a chance to manipulate it. (parden my French)

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: February 22, 2008, 12:35:42 PM »

speaking of the Skeeters tape, do we have a full copy of it around here somehwere, i'd like to take a look at it.

There was more bombshells on that tape than just Deepkas confession to raping Natalee.  I forget what the other things were....
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: February 22, 2008, 12:36:11 PM »

bc73 - thanks for the update.  Geez, that really sucks.  Living in California it's hard to imagine trying to drive in that kind of weather.  I don't like driving when it rains, LOL 
I wouldn't care, but I deliver mail in this. A meeting happened to fall on a good day, or else I would be completely miserable. Let everyone know a new Mortons Steakhouse just opened right there at the Seaport, and all bar food is $5 from 4-6:30pm, and 9:30-11pm. Unbelievable food, and those guys will need to fill up. They need protein to begin an Aruba ass-kicking ASAP! Good luck everyone...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: February 22, 2008, 12:38:20 PM »

speaking of the Skeeters tape, do we have a full copy of it around here somehwere, i'd like to take a look at it.

There was more bombshells on that tape than just Deepkas confession to raping Natalee.  I forget what the other things were....

Blah - no we don't have it on this site because Red still feels it could very well be evidence in the case.

You can listen to parts at scrux.com but we don't know for sure what copy scrux has posted on their site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.