March 28, 2024, 04:50:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 276875 times)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: February 22, 2008, 03:19:22 PM »

Re: chatting a lot to make it seem believable.

I think the use of WiFi by J2K should be seriously factored into the timeline.

2K HAD to know of WiFi through their Internet Cafe. I think their Cafe is a WiFi hotspot. Buki de Telefoon Aruba lists them.

One can use WiFi via a cell phone to call one's home computer. They could send text messages to the home computer via cell phone. That would make it appear that 2K were at home when they were not.

The gardener saw J2K when they were supposed to be home. How can this be? ALE discounted the gardener's statement due to the chats that occurred "at home".

I think ALE are either ignorant or this collision of facts left them with an open door to let J2K free, by turning a blind eye.

It is also interesting that 2K manipulated their computer's clock.

Fin

from jorans same june 14th statement

You are telling me that on May 30th 2005, at approximately 03.15 I sent a message with my mobile phone to Deepak that said: "Hey Swa (buddy) I am home now, I will see you tomorrow". After that Deepak sent a message to you with the answer "Okay". To your question what I can say about that, I can state the following. It is true. I did send that message to Deepak.

Same sort of message showed up on the computer records
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: February 22, 2008, 03:28:30 PM »

Klaas, can you tell me what happened to my cute little monkey avatar???

Not sure, I'll see if I can find it for you.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: February 22, 2008, 03:48:33 PM »

I have aske this before but noone seems to remember.  Did we all hear in the beginning that Nat called someone on her cellphone or was this a hoax??

Jug Twitty
Monkey Questionaire
January 29, 2008

1) The phone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voice mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?

Jug: yes
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

Beth Twitty
Birmingham Meeting/Questions and Answers (Debbie/BFN)
October 28, 2006

15. Did Natalee make any phone calls that night?

There was a strange call to a friend of hers (William) but there is no evidence that it was from Natalee. The message was on his Cell phone and he retreived it on the airplane on the way home.

Private Eye (Monkey)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #860 on: January 25, 2008, 09:50:00 PM

There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg332173#msg332173

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 22, 2008, 03:49:53 PM »

OT....Just want to let you know we are leaving for Boston for the tourism show.  It is a mess out there with snow and other nasty stuff.  We will be filling you in on the show with pictures, and emails.  For everyone driving in this stuff, be very careful.  Hope to see you all soon!

Yes,white out conditions where I am at and not expected to taper off until midnight tonight. Up to a inch a hour of snow..Drive safe!

Hi Monkeys!

*******......are you coming to Boston? If so, when are you going to be here?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: February 22, 2008, 03:58:07 PM »

OT....Just want to let you know we are leaving for Boston for the tourism show.  It is a mess out there with snow and other nasty stuff.  We will be filling you in on the show with pictures, and emails.  For everyone driving in this stuff, be very careful.  Hope to see you all soon!

Yes,white out conditions where I am at and not expected to taper off until midnight tonight. Up to a inch a hour of snow..Drive safe!

Hi Monkeys!

Hello Marlee Smile

My plan is to arrive tommorow at 10AM but it depends on the weather and if my streets get cleaned. Right now we have 3-4 inches with twice as much still to come. Shouldn't be a problem as I have 16 hours till I depart. Kathy should be arriving in about a hour in Boston.

Everything ok on your end?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: February 22, 2008, 04:01:15 PM »

Re: chatting a lot to make it seem believable.

I think the use of WiFi by J2K should be seriously factored into the timeline.

2K HAD to know of WiFi through their Internet Cafe. I think their Cafe is a WiFi hotspot. Buki de Telefoon Aruba lists them.

One can use WiFi via a cell phone to call one's home computer. They could send text messages to the home computer via cell phone. That would make it appear that 2K were at home when they were not.

The gardener saw J2K when they were supposed to be home. How can this be? ALE discounted the gardener's statement due to the chats that occurred "at home".

I think ALE are either ignorant or this collision of facts left them with an open door to let J2K free, by turning a blind eye.

It is also interesting that 2K manipulated their computer's clock.

Fin

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2006

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ..... Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: February 22, 2008, 04:11:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Hello Marlee Smile

My plan is to arrive tommorow at 10AM but it depends on the weather and if my streets get cleaned. Right now we have 3-4 inches with twice as much still to come. Shouldn't be a problem as I have 16 hours till I depart. Kathy should be arriving in about a hour in Boston.

[/quote

Yep, everything good here.....we arrived last nite. I am waiting for Kathy to call to get the details about tomorrow....We don't have a clue as to when and where.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: February 22, 2008, 04:13:19 PM »

Picking up Wifi and chippie in the NA is easy and free~
It has been that way for years~
If Deepak's connection was 802.11b/g it could connect to a wireless internet and he could get an IP address. Once on the network he could open a web browser and configure it from any computer on the network or a phone.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: February 22, 2008, 04:14:33 PM »

Court moves to Wayaca

ORANJESTAD - the Court in first construction to the Emanstraat has this morning started with the removal to a temporary  building in the automotive bldg. at Wayaca 33-e. The current bldg. is partly renovated ­-het first part from 1935 recent monument has been declared - and partial destructed for build up. The costs have been estimated on 14 millions florin and this way good as certainly a Netherlands are paid. The project has been, as it happens, incorporated in the programme law enforcement for which the Netherlands 61.2 million has put florin available. The final decision soon falls concerning where the money can be spent on. The modernisation and build up, where three deepenings become attached, will confiscate certain two years. During the removal which lasts up to 26 February, graft has been closed. The matter continues, however. (Amigoe/photograph: Cybmed)

The ' Netherlands transit country for maffia-coke '

ROME (DUTCH PRESS AGENCY) - the Netherlands functions as a warehouse and transit country for the cocaine which is imported by the Italian mafia from Colombia to Italy. Moreover in the Netherlands (just like in Belgium and Germany) money is laundered by the mafia. Fugitive maffiosi also frequently prefer the Netherlands as a shelter. That stands in the annual report of the Italian anti-maffia-commission, which these appeared week. This year the report has been entirely dedicated to the Ndrangheta, the mafia from south-Italian province Calabria. (Metro)

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2008/2008-02-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2008-02-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: February 22, 2008, 04:19:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Hello Marlee Smile

[/quote

Yep, everything good here.....we arrived last nite. I am waiting for Kathy to call to get the details about tomorrow....We don't have a clue as to when and where.

*******.....I just got off the phone with Kathy. We are going to meet with them for dinner.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: February 22, 2008, 04:21:34 PM »

Marlee:

Thats good news! I asked Vicki to send you guys a email about tickets for the show tommorow. Parking is across the street and costs $20 unless you can arrange it with Kathy or another way. The Aruba booth is right by the front door and everyone goes through the one entrance.

Show Hours

Saturday, February 23rd
10AM - 6PM
   Sunday, February 24th
10AM - 5PM

http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/public.htm

http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/directions.htm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: February 22, 2008, 04:26:40 PM »

Marlee:

Thats good news! I asked Vicki to send you guys a email about tickets for the show tommorow. Parking is across the street and costs $20 unless you can arrange it with Kathy or another way. The Aruba booth is right by the front door and everyone goes through the one entrance.

Show Hours

Saturday, February 23rd
10AM - 6PM
   Sunday, February 24th
10AM - 5PM

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: February 22, 2008, 04:29:30 PM »

Marlee:

Show Hours

Saturday, February 23rd
10AM - 6PM
   Sunday, February 24th
10AM - 5PM

No one told me about tickets to the Travel Show.....I bought them.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: February 22, 2008, 04:30:21 PM »

I have aske this before but noone seems to remember.  Did we all hear in the beginning that Nat called someone on her cellphone or was this a hoax??

Jug Twitty
Monkey Questionaire
January 29, 2008

1) The phone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voice mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?

Jug: yes
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

Beth Twitty
Birmingham Meeting/Questions and Answers (Debbie/BFN)
October 28, 2006

15. Did Natalee make any phone calls that night?

There was a strange call to a friend of hers (William) but there is no evidence that it was from Natalee. The message was on his Cell phone and he retreived it on the airplane on the way home.

Private Eye (Monkey)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #860 on: January 25, 2008, 09:50:00 PM

There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg332173#msg332173

Thank you for this information.  I never heard this part of it.  Even though I want to stay in this forum, alas, I have to work.  Oh, woe is me!!!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: February 22, 2008, 04:34:35 PM »

Marlee:

Show Hours

Saturday, February 23rd
10AM - 6PM
   Sunday, February 24th
10AM - 5PM

I am confused.  What will you do at the Aruba booth??
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: February 22, 2008, 04:34:42 PM »

Marlee:

Show Hours

Saturday, February 23rd
10AM - 6PM
   Sunday, February 24th
10AM - 5PM

No one told me about tickets to the Travel Show.....I bought them.
They are free if you use the code when you arrive at the ticket booth,but I just found this out a few hours ago..Last year I spent most of my time outside but it appears to be 10 degrees cooler this year so the warmth inside will be needed 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: February 22, 2008, 04:40:11 PM »

Marlee:

Show Hours

Saturday, February 23rd
10AM - 6PM
   Sunday, February 24th
10AM - 5PM

I am confused.  What will you do at the Aruba booth??
My plans are not at the Aruba booth,last year I engaged in some friendly chat but I don't have that much interest this year. All the action is outside talking to Bostonians before they enter the building and on the way out..Aruba is a Major sponsor and has the biggest Booth right by the front door,I am sure they spent well into the 6 figures for this show. But it's nice to go inside and get out of the cold especially if it's in the 30's tommorow and walk around inside to keep warm. That wind is brutal at that location so there is also a Dunkin Donuts within walking distance to grab a coffee or hot chocolate.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 04:59:07 PM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: February 22, 2008, 05:05:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Suspicious airplane on Bonaire  

WILLEMSTAD/ KRALENDIJK – A suspicious pleasure plane of the type Turbine Legend landed on the airport of Bonaire yesterday.  The police expected the aircraft to land at night, but it landed earlier and the passengers have already left the airport when the police arrived.  The police know their identity, because both are registered with the Aliens Office.  In connection with the investigation, the police do not want to give more information, but the assumption is that the two are being wanted for drug dealings.  The aircraft is registered in Santa Paula, California.  According to the morning paper Extra, the police have meanwhile checked with the Plaza Resort and Divi Flamingo if the two are staying there, which was not the case.

Wonder if anyone checked to see if they are staying with the van der Straten's  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: February 22, 2008, 05:11:25 PM »

Aruba
Patrick van der Eem heard by OM

ORANJESTAD - Patrick van der Eem was heard yesterday morning as a witness for the investigation in the case of Natalee Holloway. That is what both police and justice confirmed. According to the Public Prosecution Service (OM), he voluntarily accept the invitation made to further explain the undercover operation in which he came to suspect Joran van der Sloot confessions knew how to draw out.

22 Feb, 2008, 16:31 (GMT -04:00)

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.php
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: February 22, 2008, 05:14:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Suspicious airplane on Bonaire  

WILLEMSTAD/ KRALENDIJK – A suspicious pleasure plane of the type Turbine Legend landed on the airport of Bonaire yesterday.  The police expected the aircraft to land at night, but it landed earlier and the passengers have already left the airport when the police arrived.  The police know their identity, because both are registered with the Aliens Office.  In connection with the investigation, the police do not want to give more information, but the assumption is that the two are being wanted for drug dealings.  The aircraft is registered in Santa Paula, California.  According to the morning paper Extra, the police have meanwhile checked with the Plaza Resort and Divi Flamingo if the two are staying there, which was not the case.

Wonder if anyone checked to see if they are staying with the van der Straten's  

How bizarre for the paper to alert the suspects that they are looking for them!  It is just stranger and stranger. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.