April 18, 2024, 04:37:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 278220 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: February 22, 2008, 07:08:18 PM »

DOES ANYBODY BESIDES ME THING JORGE PESQUERA GOT OUT WHILE THE GETTIN WAS GOOD?

Leaves Aruba to take a hustle bustles city job for less money? A $75,000 pay cut? Who does that?

Someone up to his neck in $hit...that's who.

Jorge confirmed the cover-up to Beth and never publicly denied it. All we heard was some muffled garble from one of the Aruba trolls that he said it wasn't true.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: February 22, 2008, 07:08:34 PM »

Hey Dayhiker

Is this a jock party?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: February 22, 2008, 07:09:40 PM »

I have been writing the local TV stations in Boston. Please take a few minutes and write them if you cannot make it Boston. Only one city sends more Americans to Aruba then Boston and that is NYC. It is extremely important that the word gets out what the Aruban Govt is doing to Natalee and her Family and as of right now Boston has no clue! One of the TV stations wrote back and asked when we will be at the Boston Show,so I hope they can make it. It would be huuge if we can get at least one TV show to air our story in Boston!!!!! We are only there Saturday and Sunday and that is it for the year! The ATA spends well into the 6 figures for this show..Cmon Monkeys lets show them we can make a difference!!

http://www.searchboston.com/dir/News/Television/

Look for the contact us link on Bottom

An NBC affiliate would be a natural after tonight's Dateline show.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: February 22, 2008, 07:12:47 PM »

Hey Dayhiker

Is this a jock party?

ROFLMAO!!!!! Ribbit, ribbet, areeba areebah!!!!!   

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: February 22, 2008, 07:14:18 PM »

Did I hear you say Partee?[/b]

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: February 22, 2008, 07:14:52 PM »

I have been writing the local TV stations in Boston. Please take a few minutes and write them if you cannot make it Boston. Only one city sends more Americans to Aruba then Boston and that is NYC. It is extremely important that the word gets out what the Aruban Govt is doing to Natalee and her Family and as of right now Boston has no clue! One of the TV stations wrote back and asked when we will be at the Boston Show,so I hope they can make it. It would be huuge if we can get at least one TV show to air our story in Boston!!!!! We are only there Saturday and Sunday and that is it for the year! The ATA spends well into the 6 figures for this show..Cmon Monkeys lets show them we can make a difference!!

http://www.searchboston.com/dir/News/Television/

Look for the contact us link on Bottom

Your right! Please email them Monkeys! It's about time people in Boston know the truth about Aruba!

http://www1.whdh.com/   (NBC in Boston)

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: February 22, 2008, 07:16:31 PM »

Leaves Aruba to take a hustle bustles city job for less money? A $75,000 pay cut? Who does that?

....then again who makes a statement like this?that didn't last long :

"I would like to become the island's adoptive son," he said, "not your hired gun."

JORGE PESQUERA

http://tinyurl.com/2xbrdz

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: February 22, 2008, 07:18:04 PM »

Chief of Police - Peter de Witte

President of Courts (top judge) - Luis Delannoy

Attorney General - Nico Jorg

NH Prosecuter - Elivia Lugo

NH Lead Investigator (NL) - Johan Remkes, KLPD

NH Lead Investigator (AU) - Dolfi Richardson

Dop Kruimel is part of Hans Mos' prosecution team

Aruba's chief prosecutor Hans Mos

Wim de Bruin, a spokesman for the Dutch national prosecutor's office

Is that a list of Dutchies that have their butt in a sling for fear of having to prosecute the now widely exposed cover-up. They won't even throw Joran's ass in jail, what can we expect from these losers?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: February 22, 2008, 07:19:16 PM »

I heard back and they said they will look into it. 

http://www1.whdh.com/   (NBC in Boston)

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: February 22, 2008, 07:20:15 PM »

....then again who makes a statement like this?that didn't last long :

"I would like to become the island's adoptive son," he said, "not your hired gun."

JORGE PESQUERA

http://tinyurl.com/2xbrdz

"I did not have sex with that woman."

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: February 22, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »

Update: Fri 22-Feb 1300 hrs

The Persistence is working in shallow waters today. Working in shallow waters is in one sense a relief compared to the deep water areas. The shallower water is protected by the island both in terms of wind and currents. As a result, the area is serene and beautiful. On the other hand, the shallow water area contains its own set of hazards. Closer to shore, passing boats, coral, and underwater obstructions increase the risk of damaging equipment.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

Does anyone know how long this team will continue searching?Did they ever commit to a time frame?

According to them until they bring Natalee home.

Love your puppy 

Thankyou klaasend!!!! I love him too..His name is Jake but we call him Moose-A-Roo.We rescued him from an animal hospital when he was 6 weeks old.He had been found on the side of the road,freeway to be exact,full of ticks and fleas,and emaciated.I saw his picture for adoption hanging up at the vet while waiting to get my other dog checked out.They brought him out for me to see and well,the rest is history. He is quite comfy living here..Now back to the ship..Until they bring Natalee home? That's big considering she may not have ever gone into the water.I tend to lean towards the incinerator myself but I hope and pray I'm sooooooooo wrong..God Bless them all for their hard work and endless work..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: February 22, 2008, 07:25:09 PM »

Janet,

Once again, you've proven with such clarity, that Hans Mos, like Karen Janssen report to strings in Holland.

The vacation story so obviously a code, for going back to the head office when decisions get tough.

Mos is not long for Aruba, it's so obvious. He's babysitting this, until his next "vacation" and new assignment. Just like van der straaten, Karen Akers, Dompig et.al.

You might be mistaken Frank.

The one person who flew under the radar --- Ronny Bernadina

Kerm, remember he said he was retiring - but did that ever happen? I doubt it.

Jan van der Straten said he was retiring too.

From aruba....didn't he go to Bonaire and become Police Commissioner there?

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: February 22, 2008, 07:29:25 PM »

YOU'RE INVITED TO A PARTY!!!!

When: Friday February 22, 2008
Where: The Van der Sloot House

Aruba Rum Punch Drink Recipe
Ingredients   
1 oz Dark Rum   
1 oz White Rum   
1 oz 151 Rum   
2 dashes Bitters   
1 oz Orange Juice   
1 oz Pineapple Juice   
1 splash Grenadine   
1/2 oz Sweet and Sour Mix

Lace with GHB
GHB: Gamma hydroxy butyrate or Gamma hydroxybutyric acid, Sodium Oxybate

Made From: gamma butyrolactone (GBL) and Sodium Hydroxide or Potassium Hydroxide - basically it is degreasing solvent or floor stripper mixed with drain cleaner. also known as Sh$t~   

Aruba Rum Punch Directions
Pour all ingredients over ice in a hurricane glass, and stir well. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a slice of orange, and serve.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: February 22, 2008, 07:29:30 PM »

Is that a list of Dutchies that have their butt in a sling for fear of having to prosecute the now widely exposed cover-up. They won't even throw Joran's ass in jail, what can we expect from these losers?

Afterall didn't Uncle Jan(or Godfather?) offer to help Joran out? as Joran stated in his book , van der Straaten reportedly said that he, " has known your father for years. I only want to help you. I am going to see to it that you can go to Holland, that you will not have to go to jail, but that you will be committed to a mental institution. You only have to tell the truth."

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 22, 2008, 07:29:36 PM »

Freddy Zedan Arambatzis was detained at the same time as Deepak and Satish at the end of August.  However ... Freddy was not detained in connection with the Natalee Holloway case but ... the suspicions that led to this detainment ... suspicions that involve a camera implies to this wannabe detective that Freddy's role in the Natalee Holloway case also involved a camera.

Freddy Zedan Armbatzis was never a formal suspect in the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

+++++++++++

Diana Emerencia
Associated Press
August 31, 2005

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050831/aruba.shtml
ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — ...... A third man was arrested with the Kalpoes but his lawyer said Monday that it was unrelated to Holloway's disappearance.
Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

Zedan-Arambatzis, 21, is also suspected of photographing the girl in "tempting poses" and showing the images to other people, Emerencia said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incidents, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, she said.

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: February 22, 2008, 07:30:53 PM »

Kerm, remember he said he was retiring - but did that ever happen? I doubt it.

Jan van der Straten said he was retiring too.

From aruba....didn't he go to Bonaire and become Police Commissioner there?
Yes,He has been Police Commissioner in Bonaire for over two years and now has political aspirations in the Antilles.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: February 22, 2008, 07:33:00 PM »

It must be FRIDAY!!!

Existence is futile.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: February 22, 2008, 07:35:15 PM »

johan remkes was dutch minister of interior in the previous dutch cabinet 2003-2006 (in effect heading the KLPD).
currently he is member of parliament.

current minister of interior is guusje ter horst.
i don't think to KLPD is at the moment involved with the investigation. but i am not sure.
the last few months the dutch police was on a partial strike by the way.
an agreement was made but the union members still have to vote on that - there is a real chance that the agreement will be voted down and more strikes will follow.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: February 22, 2008, 07:35:38 PM »

Tonight on Dateline NBC:

She disappeared almost three years ago. Within hours, the search for Natalee Holloway had begun, and it continues to this day. Tonight we bring you the Natalee Holloway story you haven't heard -- the story of parents who, even now, will go anywhere -- and endure anything -- to find answers.

We take you inside their desperate search, reveal a cruel hoax, and hear about Natalee's last night from one of her classmates who hasn't spoken out publicly until now.

Chris Hansen with the latest on "The Search for Natalee Holloway," tonight at 10, 9 central on Dateline.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: February 22, 2008, 07:41:27 PM »

-
Afterall didn't Uncle Jan(or Godfather?) offer to help Joran out? as Joran stated in his book , van der Straaten reportedly said that he, " has known your father for years. I only want to help you. I am going to see to it that you can go to Holland, that you will not have to go to jail, but that you will be committed to a mental institution. You only have to tell the truth."

That as we know, BB, is illegal. There is no plea bargaining system in the Dutch system and the only arbitration that can be done is with a judge.

Has this been investigated by the Dutch? It is plainly stated in Joran's book which has been out for well over a year now. Have the prosecutors followed up on this?

HOLLAND, QUIT INGNORING THE COVER-UP!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.