April 26, 2024, 07:03:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 278563 times)
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: February 22, 2008, 11:27:35 PM »

Joseph Tacopina:
Joran's story, over 20 hours that he was taped, is disprovable by fact, disprovable in its inconsistencies internally, and incredible because he was under the influence of narcotics when he was making those statements.

since when is weed a narcotic? 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #521 on: February 22, 2008, 11:27:48 PM »

Powerful...Powerful....POWERFUL...DateLine show!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #522 on: February 22, 2008, 11:27:53 PM »

If it wasn't so pitifully tragic and reprehensible -- it would be comical. Once again, Aruba shows it ass -- why in the hell do you feature your Head of Tourism as a spokesman for your justice system??????????? I think the whole world has the picture of Aruba now -- they are toast.
I think it was Frank who said earlier today - no one from Aruban government has said ONE word since Joran's confession.  NOT ONE WORD.  They can't afford to put themselves in the spotlight.

Only the head of tourism can talk because he has to and he wasn't even on the island at the time.  I don't care how much he makes - his job sucks!  No way he can win.

I am proud of the Monkeys in Boston representing what is good in this world.

And I am proud of our heroes - the guys on the Persistence searching for Natalee.

Who would have thought we would still be here 3 years later?

The corruption that continues to this day in Aruba is so blatanly obvious, so brazenly carried out, that one has to wonder if those wretched characters involved are not THE perfect example of pure EVIL in action. Sub-humans all of them!

Did you see where ALE's stance is they routinely ask about a missing person's seizure history? I can't believe even they had the balls to say that. Sure thing. That's the ONE medical question that's a MUST ASK!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: February 22, 2008, 11:29:39 PM »

Rob Smith has been around since the beginning.

Curious - what was he before taking over AHATA?
....still an ass.

He looks like he walked right off the set of the Sopranos...Gangsta Nasty!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #524 on: February 22, 2008, 11:30:40 PM »

*******, did you read my comments at fok? we have a translation problem BUT I connected the greta van susteren tape of 28 june 05 to the wiring tapped joran kalpoe's 29th june 05 and it shows to be that it fit's the story(of kalpoes etc)
Plus the vids of aru-bay and/ or chicago movies..weird..and more talk about that later...search for jelle...weird!!!!
Hi Buddy Smile

Sorry just extremely busy tonight for my trip to Boston..I have to be up early and many things to do tonight..Lets chat later this weekend..Ok?

OK..go get them!
Unofficially but I'm sure a lot of dutch have the same feeling a great BOYCOT for Aruba unless they give some serious answers,period.

Thanks letsgetthiscasesolved for what you are doing!  You can leave the Dateline link there, with transcript and a few short vidoes..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #525 on: February 22, 2008, 11:31:36 PM »

CBB, go back a page or two, it's there posted very nicely.

Or try this; Transcript of Dateline and a couple of short videos on the Dateline website:

Take care of yourself!  Plenty of fluids, chicken noodle soup, etc.... 

GET WELL SOON!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: February 22, 2008, 11:32:00 PM »

Joseph Tacopina:
Joran's story, over 20 hours that he was taped, is disprovable by fact, disprovable in its inconsistencies internally, and incredible because he was under the influence of narcotics when he was making those statements.

since when is weed a narcotic? 

Since Aruba said so....weed is a narcotic...POOF!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: February 22, 2008, 11:32:11 PM »

If it wasn't so pitifully tragic and reprehensible -- it would be comical. Once again, Aruba shows it ass -- why in the hell do you feature your Head of Tourism as a spokesman for your justice system??????????? I think the whole world has the picture of Aruba now -- they are toast.
I think it was Frank who said earlier today - no one from Aruban government has said ONE word since Joran's confession.  NOT ONE WORD.  They can't afford to put themselves in the spotlight.

Only the head of tourism can talk because he has to and he wasn't even on the island at the time.  I don't care how much he makes - his job sucks!  No way he can win.

And I am proud of our heroes - the guys on the Persistence searching for Natalee.

The corruption that continues to this day in Aruba is so blatanly obvious, so brazenly carried out, that one has to wonder if those wretched characters involved are not THE perfect example of pure EVIL in action. Sub-humans all of them!

Did you see where ALE's stance is they routinely ask about a missing person's seizure history? I can't believe even they had the balls to say that. Sure thing. That's the ONE medical question that's a MUST ASK!

The only way that would be a standard question is in cases where a person had suddenly died and they seemed to have a seizure.  Not in a missing person case.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #528 on: February 22, 2008, 11:32:23 PM »

Yeaaahhh right!   What a coincidence, huh? 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: February 22, 2008, 11:32:52 PM »

Where/how does someone donate to the search?

There is a donation link on the right hand side of the webpage.  Just specify you want your donation to go towards the Natalee Holloway search:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

I looked for a blog or something at Dateline to post it to, but couldn't find anyplace. They have the transcript up already.

I wish they would have mentioned TES website for donations....

Like I said; I have a fever and flu so I'm sure I just missed it, but I don't see the transcript. Got a link, Tink? TIA!

CBB,  I posted the NBC transcript (448).  I think it is on page 23 of this thread.  A few posts earlier, Janet posted the actual links.  I posted the text without the links.   
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #530 on: February 22, 2008, 11:33:56 PM »

Since somebody posted the link, I decided to browse the Kalpoe lawsuit.  Funny that one of documents demanded is "Deepak Kalpoe's criminal file that resides with his "former attorney" Rudy Oomen".

That doesn't sound like a juvie record to me.

Wonder what he did.

Perhaps that accounts somewhat for his current vocation as a clerk.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: February 22, 2008, 11:34:24 PM »

Yeah... I can see that.  First you ignore the family to see if they are legit.  Then you say hold on while I eat my Frosted Flakes.  More waiting. If the PITA's are still there you ask them if their missing person has ever had seizures... yeah, that makes sense.

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: February 22, 2008, 11:34:39 PM »

These people are a different breed of evil, they have no soul, no conscience, no heart, no compassion, no regard for human life, and on top of that they think everyone else in the world is an idiot and can't see what they have done and continue to do.

Miserable sub-human evildoers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: February 22, 2008, 11:36:15 PM »

Transcript of Dateline and a couple of short videos on the Dateline website:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: February 22, 2008, 11:37:42 PM »

Since somebody posted the link, I decided to browse the Kalpoe lawsuit.  Funny that one of documents demanded is "Deepak Kalpoe's criminal file that resides with his "former attorney" Rudy Oomen".

Wonder what he did.

Did you also note that one of his computers and cellphones had wifi blue tooth?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: February 22, 2008, 11:39:17 PM »

These people are a different breed of evil, they have no soul, no conscience, no heart, no compassion, no regard for human life, and on top of that they think everyone else in the world is an idiot and can't see what they have done and continue to do.

Miserable sub-human evildoers.

I agree.
mbs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: February 22, 2008, 11:40:06 PM »

Rob Smith was the General Manager of the Wyndham which I believe is now the Westin?

IIRC, in the NY lawsuit, Joran's attorneys filed an affidavit from Renfro saying that Rob Smith said Beth had claimed someone was following her, and she was afraid, then recanted, and said never mind, or something like that. It was supposed to make Beth look like a liar, but it was very strange that Rob Smith didn't do an affidavit, instead of Renfro. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: February 22, 2008, 11:40:51 PM »

Transcript of Dateline and a couple of short videos on the Dateline website:

Thanks Klaasend!

I wonder if more than a few sub-humans on Aruba are sweating a lot harder after seeing the clarity of the videos from the undersea search by the Persistance...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: February 22, 2008, 11:41:39 PM »

Oh Gawd!  Had to ruin it with Pukopino spinning at the end Sad

But they are still looking for donations for the search!  We need to get the word out!

What the hell is Taco Joe using on his hair?

Greasy..........

I think it's tar.  He's very bloated and retaining at least 10 lbs. of water too it looks like....I bet his shoes don't fit now either.   
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #539 on: February 22, 2008, 11:42:26 PM »

Wonder what he did.

Did you also note that one of his computers and cellphones had wifi blue tooth?

And why do these two hooligans have four cellphones between them?  One each isn't enough?  And they pay for these four cellphones how?  With their good looks? 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.