April 24, 2024, 10:02:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 278413 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #540 on: February 22, 2008, 11:43:56 PM »

Since somebody posted the link, I decided to browse the Kalpoe lawsuit.  Funny that one of documents demanded is "Deepak Kalpoe's criminal file that resides with his "former attorney" Rudy Oomen".

That doesn't sound like a juvie record to me.

Wonder what he did.

Perhaps that accounts somewhat for his current vocation as a clerk.

Did you also note that one of his computers and cellphones had wifi blue tooth?

And why do these two hooligans have four cellphones between them?  One each isn't enough?  And they pay for these four cellphones how?  With their good looks? 

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww...good looks????

Naw...the Devil pays for them....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: February 22, 2008, 11:45:52 PM »

Oh Gawd!  Had to ruin it with Pukopino spinning at the end Sad

But they are still looking for donations for the search!  We need to get the word out!

What the hell is Taco Joe using on his hair?

Greasy..........

I think it's tar.  He's very bloated and retaining at least 10 lbs. of water too it looks like....I bet his shoes don't fit now either.   

Even his eyes look swollen.  I think he is drinking too much.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: February 22, 2008, 11:48:13 PM »

Transcript of Dateline and a couple of short videos on the Dateline website:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/

Thanks Klaasend!

I wonder if more than a few sub-humans on Aruba are sweating a lot harder after seeing the clarity of the videos from the undersea search by the Persistance...

Amazingly clear is right, if she is there, they will no doubt find her. Remember they have 150 targets. What struck me was the video imaging that showed the crab cage in 3d on the computer screen.

One thing I didn't get was how they thought the current would be able to move a cage to the specific location indicated by the line in the sand. Wouldn't the cage just anchor on the bottom of the sea and not move around too much? How heavy are those things?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #543 on: February 22, 2008, 11:49:15 PM »

But they are still looking for donations for the search!  We need to get the word out!

Greasy..........

I think it's tar.  He's very bloated and retaining at least 10 lbs. of water too it looks like....I bet his shoes don't fit now either.   

Wouldn't you?  You have a big mouth arrogant little shit for a client and now everyone hates the sight of him.  I wonder if he's rethinking his star client? 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: February 22, 2008, 11:50:02 PM »

If it wasn't so pitifully tragic and reprehensible -- it would be comical. Once again, Aruba shows it ass -- why in the hell do you feature your Head of Tourism as a spokesman for your justice system??????????? I think the whole world has the picture of Aruba now -- they are toast.
I think it was Frank who said earlier today - no one from Aruban government has said ONE word since Joran's confession.  NOT ONE WORD.  They can't afford to put themselves in the spotlight.

Only the head of tourism can talk because he has to and he wasn't even on the island at the time.  I don't care how much he makes - his job sucks!  No way he can win.

I am proud of the Monkeys in Boston representing what is good in this world.

And I am proud of our heroes - the guys on the Persistence searching for Natalee.

Who would have thought we would still be here 3 years later?

The corruption that continues to this day in Aruba is so blatanly obvious, so brazenly carried out, that one has to wonder if those wretched characters involved are not THE perfect example of pure EVIL in action. Sub-humans all of them!

Aruba is a total disaster....So really dangerous.....the devil's playground.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: February 22, 2008, 11:51:28 PM »

Thanks Klaasend!

I wonder if more than a few sub-humans on Aruba are sweating a lot harder after seeing the clarity of the videos from the undersea search by the Persistance...

Amazingly clear is right, if she is there, they will no doubt find her. Remember they have 150 targets. What struck me was the video imaging that showed the crab cage in 3d on the computer screen.

One thing I didn't get was how they thought the current would be able to move a cage to the specific location indicated by the line in the sand. Wouldn't the cage just anchor on the bottom of the sea and not move around too much? How heavy are those things?

Blade I think the weight would depend on what is in the trap...a body with rocks, knife, shoes, and who knows what else...could weigh a lot.

I think Tim from Equesearch used tide mapping guides to come up with the location that he thought Natalee might be found, he was just using the stick in the sand to show an example of his research.

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #546 on: February 22, 2008, 11:52:03 PM »

Thanks Klaasend!

Weight would depend on what it's made of.  If it's like chicken-wire, it wouldn't be too heavy.  The one on my BIL's boat is very similar to the one on the show tonite but it was pretty heavy.  You had to stand back when it was being brought back on board because it was on a chain with a winch and once it's swinging in the air, you don't want to be in the way. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: February 22, 2008, 11:52:09 PM »

Klaasend:

Here you can send and message via Setar MAS Network.

http://www.setar.aw/mas.php

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: February 22, 2008, 11:53:35 PM »

Greasy..........

"You cannot believe my client -- he is lying about lying." -- Joe Tacopina

... reminds me of the kid that kills his own parents and asks the court for leniency because 'he is now an orphan.'

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: February 22, 2008, 11:54:48 PM »

Thanks Klaasend!

Blade I think the weight would depend on what is in the trap...a body with rocks, knife, shoes, and who knows what else...could weigh a lot.

I think Tim from Equesearch used tide mapping guides to come up with the location that he thought Natalee might be found, he was just using the stick in the sand to show an example of his research.

I realize the line in the sand thing was not how he really determined where to look. I guess I'm just wondering if the tides could potentially move something that heavy??
crazybabyborg
« Reply #550 on: February 22, 2008, 11:54:57 PM »

Thanks all for the link to the transcript. I just finished reading what I missed. That was a really excellent piece! I'm encouraged by Magnolia's post that Beth said Joran will go to trial even without being arrested. There's hope in that, and there's hope as long as the Persistence is looking.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #551 on: February 22, 2008, 11:57:31 PM »

YOOOOO HOOOOO JORRRAAANNN..... I SPOTTED A NICE HIDING PLACE FOR YOU!!!!!!  NO ANGRY PUBLIC.......PEACEFUL....TRANQUIL.....LOTS OF SEA LIFE.......DAURY..I MEAN DADDY AND MOMMY CAN FIT...I MEAN COME TOO!!!..... 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #552 on: February 22, 2008, 11:59:12 PM »

Great show tonight!   But I'm tired and going to the bunky now.

We have alot to spread around right now.   TES donations for search, Boston/NY travel shows, etc.   So much work to do and many monkeys to get it done.  Thank God and God bless you all!

Goodnight and sweet dreams!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: February 22, 2008, 11:59:44 PM »

Thanks Klaasend!

I realize the line in the sand thing was not how he really determined where to look. I guess I'm just wondering if the tides could potentially move something that heavy??

Blade...as a life time scuba diver...I can tell you...YES the tides, depending on time of year, and the weather...and the outline of the coastal land, can move whole sunken ships.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: February 23, 2008, 12:00:23 AM »

Greasy..........

He's got good reason!  Probably a quart per night of Old Forester?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: February 23, 2008, 12:00:56 AM »

Great show tonight!   But I'm tired and going to the bunky now.

We have alot to spread around right now.   TES donations for search, Boston/NY travel shows, etc.   So much work to do and many monkeys to get it done.  Thank God and God bless you all!

Goodnight and sweet dreams!

Sweet Dreams!

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: February 23, 2008, 12:01:18 AM »

Thanks Klaasend!

Blade...as a life time scuba diver...I can tell you...YES the tides, depending on time of year, and the weather...and the outline of the coastal land, can move whole sunken ships.

Geeeeze, I guess that answers that question. LOL

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: February 23, 2008, 12:01:22 AM »

[

Greasy..........
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wouldn't you?  You have a big mouth arrogant little shit for a client and now everyone hates the sight of him.  I wonder if he's rethinking his star client? 
[/quote]

I think I would crawl into a bottle too, Peaches.  He will rue the day
he ever heard of Aruba. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #558 on: February 23, 2008, 12:02:28 AM »

Nite Dihannah! I'm on your heels for bed as well. This is a really tough strain of flu, but I miss you guys and it was only chance I saw Dateline tonight because of stopping by here. You guys are amazing!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: February 23, 2008, 12:03:07 AM »

YOOOOO HOOOOO JORRRAAANNN..... I SPOTTED A NICE HIDING PLACE FOR YOU!!!!!!  NO ANGRY PUBLIC.......PEACEFUL....TRANQUIL.....LOTS OF SEA LIFE.......DAURY..I MEAN DADDY AND MOMMY CAN FIT...I MEAN COME TOO!!!..... 

TexasMom....too Cool!!!  BTW, I second that motion Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.