April 23, 2024, 08:46:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 278367 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: February 23, 2008, 12:06:49 PM »

It's not John Pauly or Cohen, someone on earlier said it was Rob Smith. I'm aksing about the guy who spoke on Dateline last night..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: February 23, 2008, 12:07:30 PM »

<snipped>

It is so frustrating to know what all you great Monkeys know, and balance that against the best way to inform the American public! We need the state department to get involved, and put pressure on the NL and Aruba to bring Natalee back and  clean up the corruption! The authorities in Aruba and the NL's need to be held accountable ....

billb ... I agree but ...

In November, 2005 ... Senator Richard Shelby was a voice which Aruba had to reckon with.  Then there is Gov. Bob Riley ... US Rep. Steve French and Sen. Spencer Bachus.  Why have these voices been silent for so long?

Why is the American administration allowing the tiny island of Aruba to deny a just investigation to Natalee Holloway ... a just investigation that an American citizen is entitled to under both Dutch and American law?

Aruba should be fearing the wrath of one of the greatest democracies on the face of the earth.  Instead ... she appears to be making an obscene gesture with a middle finger and ... American is doing absolutely nothing.

Janet

++++++++++++

SENATOR RICHARD SHELBY

Senator Richard Shelby
Rita Cosby Special
November 8, 2005

In an exclusive interview, Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) tells MSNBC-TV's Rita Cosby that he supports a travel boycott of Aruba "to let the people of Aruba know that their law enforcement and their investigative authorities...have botched this whole operation" to find missing teen Natalee Holloway.

In an interview to air tonight on MSNBC's "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct," Shelby also says this move sends a strong message with economical consequences.

The following is the complete transcript of the interview. "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct" airs weeknights at 9 p.m. ET.

RITA COSBY, MSNBC ANCHOR: Senator Shelby, how do you feel about the boycott?

SEN. RICHARD SHELBY (R), ALABAMA: I think it's a thing that we should have been pushing months ago. I'm glad that Governor Riley's come out today. I'm certainly going to support a boycott. But more than that, John Walsh the other night, from television, he said this one of the things that we could do that would be positive, to let the people of Aruba know that their law enforcement and their investigative authorities and so forth have botched this whole operation.

COSBY: You know, the governor of Alabama talked about calling other governors, basically all 49 other states, saying, "Please join on board." Are you planning on doing the same thing with other senators?

SHELBY: Well, I would join him, and I would join and call for a boycott because, you know, you try to get the attention of the Aruban government. I started at the beginning. I was dealing with the FBI director, I was dealing with the ambassador, the Dutch ambassador. I was dealing with our secretary of state, everything. And there was a lot of double talk here.

But, you know, when I see somebody like Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway do what she's done, persevere as she's done on behalf of her daughter, I think the least we could do as public officials is support her, to speak out — although she is from my state of Alabama and Natalee Holloway is of course too, this wouldn't matter.

I think we, as Americans, ought to send a message to the people of Aruba that we're not going to just sit by, ignore what's gone on here. This has been reprehensible conduct, I believe, on the part of the government. It looks like it's cover-up, lack of cooperation. I think it's a sad case of investigation.

COSBY: Are you prepared now to call for a boycott yourself, and urge others to do so?

SHELBY: Absolutely. I would join in what Governor Riley, what Beth Twitty, and what John Walsh, who's very respected in this area all over the world, have called for. I think it's the thing to do. Will it work? I don't know, but I would hope so. This is the winter season coming. That's when, you know, thousands and thousands of people from the United States support the Aruban economy.

COSBY: That's the question, you know when you look at the travel agencies and you look at the specifics, 75 percent of the people who go there, the tourists, are American. How is this going to work?

SHELBY: Well, we don't know how it will work. I think a lot of it will depend on whether or not people heed the boycott, in other words, stay away. A lot of people will say, "Oh goodness, it's a beautiful place. We ought to go anyway." But I think this is the strongest message we could send right now, a message that would hurt them economically, would get there attention. What we're looking for here is justice, honesty in the government, and I don't believe it's there.

COSBY: What kind of steps do you think you can do as a senator, as a powerful and respected senator there on the Hill, to make a difference here? I mean, are you planning on going to the State Department? Are you thinking about petitioning traveling agencies, calling the airlines? Is there something else that you can do to have some force behind the boycott?

SHELBY: I can speak out on the floor of the U.S. Senate.  That gets the attention of a lot of people.

Secondly, I can certainly speak out on behalf of the family doing what they've tried to do and how hard they've worked to get it done before is a fair and impartial investigation over the loss of their daughter.

COSBY: Could you call the State Department? Could you do some of those other things, is that within your means?

SHELBY: Oh, sure. I will work with my office, try to coordinate it with others and the family and Governor Riley. We're just several voices out here, and it will take a lot more than us to make a boycott effective.

COSBY: What are some of the other things that you think that you can do? I suggested some of the things, but are you planning on calling the State Department, airlines, travel agencies? Are you planning on doing those things?

SHELBY: I will do those things, but I'm also aware of the fact that a lot of people wouldn't worry, if they were in the travel business. They just want to sell a deal. And I think now, people ought to think. They have a lot more options in the Caribbean than just Aruba, and this would be a time to exercise them.

COSBY: You know, I talked to the deputy chief of police, Dompig, about this case, and he said some interesting things. I want to share a little comment. This is what he had to say about the three boys in the case, Senator.

"I still believe that these boys have been lying, they're still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there's no doubt in my mind that they know something, they're guilty of something," said Aruban Police Chief Gerold Dompig.

COSBY: You know, Senator, he even went as far as saying, "I think they're guilty as hell, but I just have to prove it." We have that coming from the deputy chief of police, he's the acting police chief right now. What surprises you most about this case, and do you think that this boycott is going to push it forward, make a difference in the investigation?

SHELBY: We hope the boycott will push it forward because we've tried it everything, and this would be another weapon in the arsenal, that is economic hurt.

But I believe there are just so many unanswered questions regarding these three young men from the beginning.  They were with her, they've obviously told different stories, a lot of those stories you wouldn't believe, a lot of them have not panned out. So there's a lot of information for proper investigators to go on, but it looks like the government down there has turned the other way.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9973144/

Senator Richard Shelby
FOX NEWS
July 1, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Fearing the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway (search) has gone cold, a U.S. senator is calling for the Aruban government to allow the FBI to get more involved in the case.

Sen. Richard Shelby (search) wants the FBI to have full access to evidence in the case and he wrote a letter to FBI Director Robert Mueller to gain support for his idea. Shelby, a Republican, represents Alabama, Holloway’s home state, in the Senate.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161294,00.html

GOVERNOR BOB RILEY

Governor Bob Riley
CBS NEWS
November 8, 2005

(AP) Gov. Bob Riley called for a nationwide travel boycott of Aruba on Tuesday on behalf a missing Alabama teenager's family, who accuse the island's government of not fully cooperating with the investigation into her disappearance.

Riley asked his fellow governors to join him in urging the boycott of Aruba, where 18-year-old Natalee Holloway was last seen on May 30.

Her mother, Beth Holloway-Twitty, joined Riley at the Alabama Capitol for the boycott announcement. She contends Aruban authorities have failed to adequately investigate the possible murder of her daughter, who was with a Dutch teenager and two Surinamese brothers on the night she disappeared.

The young men were held for a time but have been released.

Aruban officials did not immediately respond Tuesday to requests for comment by The Associated Press.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/08/national/main1025538.shtml

SENATOR STEVE FRENCH

Senator Steve French
Associated Press
January 19, 2006

The Alabama Senate voted Thursday to support Gov. Bob Riley in his call for a boycott of Aruba.

State Sen. Steve French of Birmingham got the Senate to vote 27-0 for a resolution supporting the governor. French says the resolution was requested by the family of Natalee Holloway.

<snipped>

The Senate's resolution says a boycott is needed because the investigation into Holloway's disappearance "has been plagued with an unacceptable amount of missteps, miscommunications and inconsistencies."
http://www.wtok.com/news/headlines/2224597.html
http://www.birmingham-alabama-magazine.com/news/252/ARTICLE/1488/2006-01-20.html

Senator Steve French
Alabama News
November 8, 2005

It’s my hope this will cause the Aruban people to be more demanding that their officials conduct a thorough investigation” French said.
http://www.al.com/newsflash/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-18/1137707351114580.xml&storylist=alabamanews

SPENCER BACHUS

Spencer Bachus
Birmingham News
June 5, 2005

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.  "The circumstances were disturbing," said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI's involvement. "I can't get into it, but it's something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off."
http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/111796344124200.xml&coll=2

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: February 23, 2008, 12:07:53 PM »

Maybe they find ol' GVC on the tapes and all hell breaks loose because thats the guy who knows a whole lot of island secrets.....got to get those tapes......send Van der Straten over there, he knows everyone.  Hand over the tape to DirtyHand.

who was the 5th suspect?
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: February 23, 2008, 12:11:47 PM »

AVA - you can always find photos of various people in the Important Case Document area Aruban Who's Who:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.0

thanks Klaas....a good looking kid......could be a "boy-friend" from earlier in the week?
and fits with all the reasons for a cover-up.....jmo
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: February 23, 2008, 12:11:49 PM »

It's not John Pauly or Cohen, someone on earlier said it was Rob Smith. I'm aksing about the guy who spoke on Dateline last night..

Sorry, thought you wanted the one before him.  Hard to keep up there have been so many.  Yes, someone said Rob Smith.  I don't know him.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: February 23, 2008, 12:16:39 PM »

Where are the voices of senators today ... the senators who supported Gov. Bob Riley's call for a boycott?

Janet

++++++++

http://www.legislature.state.al.us/searchableinstruments/2006RS/Resolutions/SJR13.htm

SJR13

By Senators French, Erwin, Dixon, Byrne, Waggoner, Biddle, Dial, Butler, Barron, Smith, and Marsh

ENROLLED, SJR13,

SUPPORTING GOVERNOR RILEY'S CALL FOR A BOYCOTT OF TRAVEL TO ARUBA.

WHEREAS, on May 30, 2005, Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old Alabama citizen, disappeared on the island of Aruba; and

WHEREAS, for many months now the citizens of Alabama have been both saddened by Natalee's disappearance and inspired by her family and their resolve to find the truth and find their daughter; and

WHEREAS, as the months passed, it became increasingly clear that Aruba's investigation of Natalee's disappearance has been plagued with an unacceptable amount of missteps, miscommunications, and inconsistencies, as numerous suspects have been detained, but then released, without the benefit of gaining any new information that has helped find our missing fellow American; and

WHEREAS, Governor Riley has recognized with appreciation the efforts of many private citizens of Aruba for their assistance in the search for Natalee; however, on November 17, 2005, after careful consideration of the official actions of the government of Aruba, Governor Riley, joined by Natalee's family, urged all Americans to avoid travel to Aruba; and

WHEREAS, subsequently, on November 22, 2005, Governor Riley also asked other Governors to urge their citizens to avoid travel to Aruba in hopes that a boycott would cause the Aruban people to demand that their public officials conduct the investigation of Natalee's disappearance in a more careful, thorough, and appropriate manner; now therefore,

BE IT RESOLVED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF ALABAMA, BOTH HOUSES THEREOF CONCURRING, That the Legislature heartily supports Governor Riley in this difficult but well-founded decision to urge a boycott of travel to Aruba.

BE IT RESOLVED FURTHER, That the Legislature provide a copy of this resolution to Governor Riley as a show of its support of his actions.

Resolutions, Legislative
Governor
Aruba
Holloway, Natalee

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: February 23, 2008, 12:20:38 PM »

<snipped>

It is so frustrating to know what all you great Monkeys know, and balance that against the best way to inform the American public! We need the state department to get involved, and put pressure on the NL and Aruba to bring Natalee back and  clean up the corruption! The authorities in Aruba and the NL's need to be held accountable ....

In November, 2005 ... Senator Richard Shelby was a voice which Aruba had to reckon with.  Then there is Gov. Bob Riley ... US Rep. Steve French and Sen. Spencer Bachus.  Why have these voices been silent for so long?

Why is the American administration allowing the tiny island of Aruba to deny a just investigation to Natalee Holloway ... a just investigation that an American citizen is entitled to under both Dutch and American law?

Aruba should be fearing the wrath of one of the greatest democracies on the face of the earth.  Instead ... she appears to be making an obscene gesture with a middle finger and ... American is doing absolutely nothing.

Janet

++++++++++++

SENATOR RICHARD SHELBY

Senator Richard Shelby
Rita Cosby Special
November 8, 2005

In an exclusive interview, Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) tells MSNBC-TV's Rita Cosby that he supports a travel boycott of Aruba "to let the people of Aruba know that their law enforcement and their investigative authorities...have botched this whole operation" to find missing teen Natalee Holloway.

In an interview to air tonight on MSNBC's "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct," Shelby also says this move sends a strong message with economical consequences.

The following is the complete transcript of the interview. "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct" airs weeknights at 9 p.m. ET.

RITA COSBY, MSNBC ANCHOR: Senator Shelby, how do you feel about the boycott?

SEN. RICHARD SHELBY (R), ALABAMA: I think it's a thing that we should have been pushing months ago. I'm glad that Governor Riley's come out today. I'm certainly going to support a boycott. But more than that, John Walsh the other night, from television, he said this one of the things that we could do that would be positive, to let the people of Aruba know that their law enforcement and their investigative authorities and so forth have botched this whole operation.

COSBY: You know, the governor of Alabama talked about calling other governors, basically all 49 other states, saying, "Please join on board." Are you planning on doing the same thing with other senators?

SHELBY: Well, I would join him, and I would join and call for a boycott because, you know, you try to get the attention of the Aruban government. I started at the beginning. I was dealing with the FBI director, I was dealing with the ambassador, the Dutch ambassador. I was dealing with our secretary of state, everything. And there was a lot of double talk here.

But, you know, when I see somebody like Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway do what she's done, persevere as she's done on behalf of her daughter, I think the least we could do as public officials is support her, to speak out — although she is from my state of Alabama and Natalee Holloway is of course too, this wouldn't matter.

I think we, as Americans, ought to send a message to the people of Aruba that we're not going to just sit by, ignore what's gone on here. This has been reprehensible conduct, I believe, on the part of the government. It looks like it's cover-up, lack of cooperation. I think it's a sad case of investigation.

COSBY: Are you prepared now to call for a boycott yourself, and urge others to do so?

SHELBY: Absolutely. I would join in what Governor Riley, what Beth Twitty, and what John Walsh, who's very respected in this area all over the world, have called for. I think it's the thing to do. Will it work? I don't know, but I would hope so. This is the winter season coming. That's when, you know, thousands and thousands of people from the United States support the Aruban economy.

COSBY: That's the question, you know when you look at the travel agencies and you look at the specifics, 75 percent of the people who go there, the tourists, are American. How is this going to work?

SHELBY: Well, we don't know how it will work. I think a lot of it will depend on whether or not people heed the boycott, in other words, stay away. A lot of people will say, "Oh goodness, it's a beautiful place. We ought to go anyway." But I think this is the strongest message we could send right now, a message that would hurt them economically, would get there attention. What we're looking for here is justice, honesty in the government, and I don't believe it's there.

COSBY: What kind of steps do you think you can do as a senator, as a powerful and respected senator there on the Hill, to make a difference here? I mean, are you planning on going to the State Department? Are you thinking about petitioning traveling agencies, calling the airlines? Is there something else that you can do to have some force behind the boycott?

SHELBY: I can speak out on the floor of the U.S. Senate.  That gets the attention of a lot of people.

Secondly, I can certainly speak out on behalf of the family doing what they've tried to do and how hard they've worked to get it done before is a fair and impartial investigation over the loss of their daughter.

COSBY: Could you call the State Department? Could you do some of those other things, is that within your means?

SHELBY: Oh, sure. I will work with my office, try to coordinate it with others and the family and Governor Riley. We're just several voices out here, and it will take a lot more than us to make a boycott effective.

COSBY: What are some of the other things that you think that you can do? I suggested some of the things, but are you planning on calling the State Department, airlines, travel agencies? Are you planning on doing those things?

SHELBY: I will do those things, but I'm also aware of the fact that a lot of people wouldn't worry, if they were in the travel business. They just want to sell a deal. And I think now, people ought to think. They have a lot more options in the Caribbean than just Aruba, and this would be a time to exercise them.

COSBY: You know, I talked to the deputy chief of police, Dompig, about this case, and he said some interesting things. I want to share a little comment. This is what he had to say about the three boys in the case, Senator.

"I still believe that these boys have been lying, they're still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there's no doubt in my mind that they know something, they're guilty of something," said Aruban Police Chief Gerold Dompig.

COSBY: You know, Senator, he even went as far as saying, "I think they're guilty as hell, but I just have to prove it." We have that coming from the deputy chief of police, he's the acting police chief right now. What surprises you most about this case, and do you think that this boycott is going to push it forward, make a difference in the investigation?

SHELBY: We hope the boycott will push it forward because we've tried it everything, and this would be another weapon in the arsenal, that is economic hurt.

But I believe there are just so many unanswered questions regarding these three young men from the beginning.  They were with her, they've obviously told different stories, a lot of those stories you wouldn't believe, a lot of them have not panned out. So there's a lot of information for proper investigators to go on, but it looks like the government down there has turned the other way.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9973144/

Senator Richard Shelby
FOX NEWS
July 1, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Fearing the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway (search) has gone cold, a U.S. senator is calling for the Aruban government to allow the FBI to get more involved in the case.

Sen. Richard Shelby (search) wants the FBI to have full access to evidence in the case and he wrote a letter to FBI Director Robert Mueller to gain support for his idea. Shelby, a Republican, represents Alabama, Holloway’s home state, in the Senate.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161294,00.html

GOVERNOR BOB RILEY

Governor Bob Riley
CBS NEWS
November 8, 2005

(AP) Gov. Bob Riley called for a nationwide travel boycott of Aruba on Tuesday on behalf a missing Alabama teenager's family, who accuse the island's government of not fully cooperating with the investigation into her disappearance.

Riley asked his fellow governors to join him in urging the boycott of Aruba, where 18-year-old Natalee Holloway was last seen on May 30.

Her mother, Beth Holloway-Twitty, joined Riley at the Alabama Capitol for the boycott announcement. She contends Aruban authorities have failed to adequately investigate the possible murder of her daughter, who was with a Dutch teenager and two Surinamese brothers on the night she disappeared.

The young men were held for a time but have been released.

Aruban officials did not immediately respond Tuesday to requests for comment by The Associated Press.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/08/national/main1025538.shtml

SENATOR STEVE FRENCH

Senator Steve French
Associated Press
January 19, 2006

The Alabama Senate voted Thursday to support Gov. Bob Riley in his call for a boycott of Aruba.

State Sen. Steve French of Birmingham got the Senate to vote 27-0 for a resolution supporting the governor. French says the resolution was requested by the family of Natalee Holloway.

<snipped>

The Senate's resolution says a boycott is needed because the investigation into Holloway's disappearance "has been plagued with an unacceptable amount of missteps, miscommunications and inconsistencies."
http://www.wtok.com/news/headlines/2224597.html
http://www.birmingham-alabama-magazine.com/news/252/ARTICLE/1488/2006-01-20.html

Senator Steve French
Alabama News
November 8, 2005

It’s my hope this will cause the Aruban people to be more demanding that their officials conduct a thorough investigation” French said.
http://www.al.com/newsflash/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-18/1137707351114580.xml&storylist=alabamanews

SPENCER BACHUS

Spencer Bachus
Birmingham News
June 5, 2005

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.  "The circumstances were disturbing," said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI's involvement. "I can't get into it, but it's something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off."
http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/111796344124200.xml&coll=2

Bacchus is a representative of his district.  He is not a senator.  Alabama has only two senators...Richard Shelby and Jeff Sessions.  Bachus is dealing with the "all politics is local" syndrome.  His concern worked for his reelection because of the location of his district.  He listens to no one that is not in his district. Trust me on this one.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: February 23, 2008, 12:20:55 PM »

Alabama Senate Votes to Support Boycott of Aruba

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Gov. Bob Riley's call for a tourism boycott of Aruba has picked up support from the Alabama Senate, which says the investigation into the disappearance of an Alabama teenager has suffered from too many missteps.

On Thursday, the Senate voted 27-0 for a resolution supporting a boycott of the Dutch Caribbean island. Sen. Steve French, R-Birmingham, said he proposed the resolution at the request of the family of Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway.

Holloway disappeared May 30 while on a graduation trip with classmates. She was last seen leaving a bar with a young Dutch national and two Surinamese brothers.

The Senate-passed resolution said a boycott is needed because the investigation into Holloway's disappearance "has been plagued with an unacceptable amount of missteps, miscommunications and inconsistencies."

"It's my hope this will cause the Aruban people to be more demanding that their officials conduct a thorough investigation," French said.

During a special session in July, the Alabama House passed a resolution calling for a boycott of Aruba.

French said the Senate didn't take up the issue in July because the Holloway family wanted to give Aruban authorities more time to conduct their investigation. The family then became concerned about how the investigation was going and joined Riley in November when he called for a boycott. When the Legislature convened for a new session last week, French began a push to get the Senate to act.

Besides Riley, the governors of Georgia and Arkansas have called for a boycott. The governor of Mississippi, where Holloway's father lives, declined to do so.

_____

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 23, 2008, 12:22:52 PM »

Frank -

Asswipe Aruban spokesman before Taco?

You talking about COHEN?  Can't remember his first name.  White hair, was at Joran's house celebrating w/family when released from jail first time.  He took Arlene Schippers' spot I believe.

steve cohen was the imitator of baghdad bob for a good while until he lost all credibility with the public. john pauley, cohen's business partner, was with the ata until transferred over to be mos' mouthpiece.  pauley and cohen have never, on camera, given us the who truth about anything they've talked about. 
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #669 on: February 23, 2008, 12:22:59 PM »

G'day Monkeys!

I've been thinking this morning...it's great to see this *dead horse* up and running again.  Joran kicked it one too many times...the last time being his taped confession for all the world to see.

Seems that last kick, infused that dead horse with new life...I have chosen to name that dead horse...Natalee's Hope....

Natalee's Hope has been brought back to life...in a way that we have all hoped and prayed for...Natalee's Hope is now strong, vibrant, running for all the world to cheer on to win the race.

Natalee's Hope has jumped the fence that kept him running in only circles...circles and the same old ruts that the *powers that be* wanted him to run...run in circles, until he was tired, worn out, and eventually dead...*the powers that be* were convinced that Natalee's Hope was dead, done with...forgotton.

Not So! Natalee's Hope has raised from the dead...jumped the fence and running wild and free..with all the eyes and ears of the world to witness....We, everyone who has, and still is, keeping the faith of Justice for Natalee, yes, we combined, and with new numbers being added every day...add Strength to Natalee's Hope....

WE...US...are Natalee's Hope...keep running Dear Friends...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 23, 2008, 12:25:44 PM »

Frank -

You talking about COHEN?  Can't remember his first name.  White hair, was at Joran's house celebrating w/family when released from jail first time.  He took Arlene Schippers' spot I believe.

steve cohen was the imitator of baghdad bob for a good while until he lost all credibility with the public. john pauley, cohen's business partner, was with the ata until transferred over to be mos' mouthpiece.  pauley and cohen have never, on camera, given us the who truth about anything they've talked about. 
dennisintn

last night, rob smith, head of ata now, was telling us about all the millions of dollars spent on the case. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: February 23, 2008, 12:29:00 PM »

<snipped>

Janet

++++++++++++

Bacchus is a representative of his district.  He is not a senator.  Alabama has only two senators...Richard Shelby and Jeff Sessions.  Bachus is dealing with the "all politics is local" syndrome.  His concern worked for his reelection because of the location of his district.  He listens to no one that is not in his district. Trust me on this one.

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus ... gottcha!

I apologize to American Monkeys ... this Canuck  is very confused in regards to the political structure of the American Administration ... not political ideology ... only political structure.  Sentors ... Governors ... Representatives ...

Janet

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: February 23, 2008, 12:32:00 PM »

Frank -

Steve Cohen.  He and John Pauly are old friends.

I believe they were talking about on Dateline, last night.  That asswipe was Rob Smith, I believe.  So many wipes to keep track of....
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: February 23, 2008, 12:32:54 PM »

I have NO link saved of where I got this I'm not sure if it's right
Monday, May 30
12:15 am?.......Deepak, Satish & Joran arrive Carlos’nCharlies’
........................MB kids surprised to see Joran because he’d said @ casino Sunday nites slow & no one goes out
12:45 am.........Joran in another scuffle with MBHS kids outside Carlos’nCharlies’
........................Natalee & other MBHS kids believe Joran van der Sloot is a Dutch tourist visiting Aruba
........................Some locals later tell MBHS kids Joran van der Sloot is a local drug dealer
1:00 am...........Carlos’nCharlie’s closes, everyone starts leaving
1:30 am...........Joran walks next to Natalee outside Carlos’nCharlie’s, but two are not touching
........................MB kids say Natalee does not appear to be drunk & is walking OK
........................Natalee tells MB friends she’s going back to Holiday Inn with another group of MB kids
........................Natalee points to MB kids she’s going with, Kalpoe brothers & Deepak’s car nowhere in sight
........................MB kids see Natalee & Joran in Deepak’s car but think it’s a taxi (taxis not marked in Aruba)
........................Natalee & Joran leave Carlos’nCharlies’ in Deepak Kalpoe’s car with his brother Satish
........................MB kids go back to hotel pool and beach. Marriott beach visible. Moon at 59% illumination
1:40 am...........Kalpoe’s lawyer says Deepak briefly stops at a bar/restaurant a block from Carlos’nCharlies’
1:50 am...........Kalpoe’s lawyer says Deepak then drives away from Oranjestad to California Lighthouse
1:50 am...........Kalpoe’s lawyer says the brothers drop off Natalee & Joran (@ Marriott?)
2:00 am...........Mickey John says Deepak told him in jail that he & Satish went home and got on the computer
2:00 am...........Person sees Kalpoe brothers in Deepak’s car driving toward Montanja where van der Sloots live
2-3:00 am........Kalpoe’s neighbor sees brothers at home washing Deepak’s car
2:30 am...........Geraldo says Joran van der Sloot calls Deepak Kalpoe and asks for a ride
2:40 am...........Satish Kalpoe’s lawyer David **** says cellphone records show Joran called Deepak
........................Lawyer says Deepak told him Joran said he was walking home & left Natalee on beach
........................Mickey says Deepak told him Joran said he would go online in hour and tell him what happened
3:00 am...........?Someone makes withdrawl from Paulus’ account @ Aruba Bank ATM across from Mcdonalds?
3:00 am?.........Someone who sounds like Natalee leaves garbled message on cellphone voicemail of MB guy
....................... MB guy’s cell (his, not rented) is only MB cell which can make/receive calls locally in Aruba
........................Message on his voicemail is along the lines of “I don't know these people”
3:00 am...........?Natalee also leaves message on Twittys answering machine in MB calling from a cellphone?
........................Beth Twitty in Arkansas @ time. Where were Jug Twitty & Natalee’s 16 y.o. brother Matthew?
........................Cellphone may have belonged to or was rented by Joran or Paulus van der Sloot
........................Beth Twitty tells Fox H&C she believes Natalee was @ van der Sloots when she made the call
3:00 am...........Deepak tells Mickey Johns that Joran text messaged they “need to talk” as per People Mag
3:15 am..........Geraldo says Deepak gets text message saying “Nevermind. Got another ride.”
3:20 am..........Satish’s lawyer says Deepak said he got text message from Joran saying he was home
3:45 am..........?Someone makes 2nd withdrawl from Paulus’ account @ Aruba Bank ATM?
4:00 am..........Geraldo says Paulus picks up Joran (from where??) and drives him home
5:00 am..........50-100 MB kids @ beach, Holiday Inn pool & lobby start to go back to their rooms for sleep
6:30 am..........?Records show call from one of 3 amigo’s cellphones in Santa Lucia area of Aruba ?
.......................?Call is to another of the 3 amigos?
6:40 am..........Julia @ “Aruba Today” says Joran on school bus & “aced” his exam, but no exams scheduled
.......................Headmaster @ International School of Aruba says Joran was late this day & Paulus drove him
???? am..........Joran in school bragging about sex with Natalee -- also saying she drowned??
8:00 am..........Chaperones go to all the MB kids’ hotel rooms, make sure all awake.
.......................Chaperones take headcount and notice Natalee is missing.

Blonde I have seen this timeline also, but  don't recall where from. It interestingly contains the mention of the stop at the other bar by the perps, and the ATM stops, but
sadly not confirmed info on it though I recall it too .......often I think this early info true...out before it got cleaned up, sadly no way to prove it.

1:40 am...........Kalpoe’s lawyer says Deepak briefly stops at a bar/restaurant a block from Carlos’nCharlies’

3:00 am...........?Someone makes withdrawl from Paulus’ account @ Aruba Bank ATM across from Mcdonalds?

3:45 am..........?Someone makes 2nd withdrawl from Paulus’ account @ Aruba Bank ATM? [/b]

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: February 23, 2008, 12:36:31 PM »

Might be from the BHS site?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: February 23, 2008, 12:38:07 PM »

Janet
I didn't mean it in your direction at all.  It is very hard to figure it all out.  My main point was Bachus's lack of any additional help concerning this matter.  In political circles it is rare that you find any of our Senators or Representatives continuing the fight for any length of time. Seems if you act on it once that is enough as far as most politicians are concerned.  Take for example, Condi Rice' involvement.  She had the power to make a lot more happen in this case...but she didn't due to such things as the Embassy personnel involved such as Jean Akers and the connections to drug laundering and various other strategic matters that fall in the category of Top Secret.   Politicians are basically useless when you need them to actually stand up and be counted...it is a shame too.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: February 23, 2008, 12:40:55 PM »

Might be from the BHS site?

http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=ATM+timeline+in+the+Natalee+Holloway+case&fr=ybr_sbc&u=rjames.com/forums/archive/index.php%3Ft-67.html&w=atm+timeline+timelines+natalee+holloway+case&d=P5Pn9nDuQObt&icp=1&.intl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: February 23, 2008, 12:41:04 PM »

Hi BB......******* posted a few days back that it was a slip from David Kock on MSM that they stopped at another bar.

I will see if I can track it down, so much stuff has disappeared though.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: February 23, 2008, 12:47:51 PM »

Frank -

Steve Cohen.  He and John Pauly are old friends.

I believe they were talking about on Dateline, last night.  That asswipe was Rob Smith, I believe.  So many wipes to keep track of....

I believe Rob Smith is the fifth one in from the left and Jorge Pasquera is on the end.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: February 23, 2008, 12:54:40 PM »

Hi BB......******* posted a few days back that it was a slip from David Kock on MSM that they stopped at another bar.

I will see if I can track it down, so much stuff has disappeared though.

These posts are bringing back some memories...

I distinctly remember David Kock on a TV interview giving a very lengthy timeline of what happened.  I remember it because it was one of the few times he gave out info and his clients had been so quiet.  He DID say they made a stop.  I find it hard to believe it is an error because it was a very detailed, lengthy statement with what appeared to be alot of thought.  (my guess it was either to Greta or Rita Cosby show)

About those ATMs... the post that mentioned it was across from McDonalds brings back a memory of someone posting they had a photo showing him at the ATM.  I am sure I read it here.  Early days.  Don't remember the poster's name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.