March 29, 2024, 02:14:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 276892 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #740 on: February 23, 2008, 03:06:06 PM »

Not sure what's going on here but there are alto of comments:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3890/5/

Tiro a wordo gelos dilanti Havana       
Saturday, 23 February 2008 

Diasabra marduga rond di 4'or personanan den vecindario di Havana Beach Club a tende tiro di arma di candela den e area. Despues di un rato a bin haja un persona herida serca di Surfside Marina. Aparentemente lo mester trata di un persona masculino cu a wordo tira. Ambulance a presenta rapidamente pa asina hiba e vicitima cu urgencia pa hospital. Actualmente nos ta ricibiendo otro informacionan cu e persona en cuestion no a wordo alcansa pa bala cayente pero a wordo malamente bati door di e persona/grupo cu a los tira dilanti Havana. Polis a cuminsa cu su investigacion den e area. Nos lo busca e banda di medaya exacto. Combersando cu un paramedico cu a atende e caso e ta confirma cu e persona a wordo alcansa pa un bala y e la wordo opera immediatamente. Click read more pa mas imagen.

Through Pap translator:

tiro owing to wordo gelos fast havana
saturday, 23 february 2008

saturday marduga rond of 4'or personanan in vecindario of havana beach club owing to hear tiro of arm of candela in the area. after of one rato owing to come haja one person injury serca of surfside navy. apparently will have to deal of one person masculino cu owing to wordo throw. ambulance owing to present rapidamente for so take away the vicitima cu urgencia for hospital. actualmente we is ricibiendo another informacionan cu the person provided that cuestion not owing to wordo alcansa for ball cayente but owing to wordo malamente beat door of the persona/grupo cu owing to los throw fast havana. police owing to cuminsa cu his investigacion in the area. we will busca the near of medaya exact. combersando cu one paramedico cu owing to atende the caso the is confirma cu the person owing to wordo alcansa for one ball y the la wordo opera immediatamente. click read more for more imagen. come across

Capslock - can you give us an idea what this is all about?  TIA

Klaasend...that photo is really weird looking...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: February 23, 2008, 03:09:06 PM »

In support of our Monkeys in Boston.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 23, 2008, 03:10:55 PM »

Maybe I missed this last night (I was distracted about the time they talked about this)........ was the trap they found suspected of being a "plant" or merell a just a lost one by fishermen? (I just asked this on the OE thread as well)

The trap they found looked way larger than I would expect.  It looks like something lost by a ship a long time ago, not a small fisherman boat as the trap was quite large.  Did not look like it was planted to me.

I agree Klaas, it looked about 5 times larger.  That looks like a huge fish trap and I thought they were talking about a crab trap.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: February 23, 2008, 03:14:01 PM »

Not sure what's going on here but there are alto of comments:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3890/5/

Tiro a wordo gelos dilanti Havana       
Saturday, 23 February 2008 

Diasabra marduga rond di 4'or personanan den vecindario di Havana Beach Club a tende tiro di arma di candela den e area. Despues di un rato a bin haja un persona herida serca di Surfside Marina. Aparentemente lo mester trata di un persona masculino cu a wordo tira. Ambulance a presenta rapidamente pa asina hiba e vicitima cu urgencia pa hospital. Actualmente nos ta ricibiendo otro informacionan cu e persona en cuestion no a wordo alcansa pa bala cayente pero a wordo malamente bati door di e persona/grupo cu a los tira dilanti Havana. Polis a cuminsa cu su investigacion den e area. Nos lo busca e banda di medaya exacto. Combersando cu un paramedico cu a atende e caso e ta confirma cu e persona a wordo alcansa pa un bala y e la wordo opera immediatamente. Click read more pa mas imagen.

Through Pap translator:

tiro owing to wordo gelos fast havana
saturday, 23 february 2008

saturday marduga rond of 4'or personanan in vecindario of havana beach club owing to hear tiro of arm of candela in the area. after of one rato owing to come haja one person injury serca of surfside navy. apparently will have to deal of one person masculino cu owing to wordo throw. ambulance owing to present rapidamente for so take away the vicitima cu urgencia for hospital. actualmente we is ricibiendo another informacionan cu the person provided that cuestion not owing to wordo alcansa for ball cayente but owing to wordo malamente beat door of the persona/grupo cu owing to los throw fast havana. police owing to cuminsa cu his investigacion in the area. we will busca the near of medaya exact. combersando cu one paramedico cu owing to atende the caso the is confirma cu the person owing to wordo alcansa for one ball y the la wordo opera immediatamente. click read more for more imagen. come across

Capslock - can you give us an idea what this is all about?  TIA

Klaasend...that photo is really weird looking...

Looks like some kind of altercation.  The comments are referencing a night club, there are at least 21 comments last I checked. 

The nightclub referenced is the Havanah Beach Club.  I'm just wondering what the altercation was and why so many comments.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: February 23, 2008, 03:15:55 PM »

Klaasend....interesting quote from the link and photo of 24 hora you just posted....

Clandestino said: _
     Aruba...........One BABYLON BIJ OMZET Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 23, 2008

What does BIJ OMZET mean?  Anyone know? TIA...Dest

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: February 23, 2008, 03:17:43 PM »

In support of our Monkeys in Boston.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

Sweet!

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: February 23, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »

I think that is just the "digital water mark" used by 24ora. You can see it in the other photos.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: February 23, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »

Klaasend....interesting quote from the link and photo of 24 hora you just posted....

Aruba...........One BABYLON BIJ OMZET Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 23, 2008

That totally caught my eye too.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: February 23, 2008, 03:25:05 PM »

I think the article says something about a choller in the vicinity of the Havana Night club, beat down the door of a house and injured someone...who was rapidly taken away by ambulance, and they are now looking for the person who beat down the door. Where is CAPS ........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: February 23, 2008, 03:27:45 PM »

I think the article says something about a choller in the vicinity of the Havana Night club, beat down the door of a house and injured someone...who was rapidly taken away by ambulance, and they are now looking for the person who beat down the door. Where is CAPS ........

Heck i could be making a qhole new story out of this one

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: February 23, 2008, 03:27:52 PM »

February 23, 2008

I googled it...no literal translation...but everythin I found came up *omzet* pertaining to financial/econimic englich terms...need Rosetta Stone...LOL

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: February 23, 2008, 03:29:51 PM »

February 23, 2008

I googled it...no literal translation...but everythin I found came up *omzet* pertaining to financial/economic english terms...need Rosetta Stone...LOL
And...yes, I do have spellcheck...didn't use it...LOL

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 23, 2008, 03:30:42 PM »

February 23, 2008

That same poster used that exact phrase in the comments section of another article:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3230/5/
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: February 23, 2008, 03:31:29 PM »

Frank -

Asswipe Aruban spokesman before Taco?

You talking about COHEN?  Can't remember his first name.  White hair, was at Joran's house celebrating w/family when released from jail first time.  He took Arlene Schippers' spot I believe.

steve cohen was the imitator of baghdad bob for a good while until he lost all credibility with the public. john pauley, cohen's business partner, was with the ata until transferred over to be mos' mouthpiece.  pauley and cohen have never, on camera, given us the who truth about anything they've talked about. 
dennisintn

last night, rob smith, head of ata now, was telling us about all the millions of dollars spent on the case. 

They have spent millions performing a rinky dink keystone cop charade of an investigation, executing a misinformation slander campaign against Beth, Natalee, and their family, searching for every trace of evidence they can find and then disposing of it, substituting it, or recanting it, paying attorney fees for the guilty, hiring public relations agencies to try and make the hopelessly stupid Joran look innocent, and even sending jets racing over the ocean like this was a circus event, all to protect the "Dirty Dutch, The Corrupt Aruban Policitical People, and Aruba's Dirty Little Secret." They have not apent one penny to help Beth, all has been spent to circumvent her efforts.

Average Aruban, it is your money your corrupt elected officials are spending, and it is your pocketbooks that remain empty from the lack of tourism that the boycott is causing. Not fair? Why punish the innocent? Because as a soverign nation only Arubans can commence with Arubagate. Demand that your Parliment investigate and discover why Rudy has acted so impotent towards "Justice for Natalee," yet so vicious in his defense of the Dirty Dutch and their little pervert, Joran. Ask them why 2 innocent blacks were so quicly locked up and how come their rights were seemingly non existent. Ask them why does Aruba have to sets of criminal procedure, one for the haves, and one for the haves not. But most importantly because if they answer this one you will indeed have your answers, how did Rudy get so damn rich he could build a $65,000,000 real estate project on your island. Do your elected officials make that much money? That is by far the best paying job he has held, so his money has to be tied to it.

Rudy is not Betico and you do not owe Rudy the favor of letting him personally enrich himself at the expense of Aruba. Parliment, not the cowboys, is the only one who can bring the house of cards tumbling down by exposing "Dirty Hand" or Mr. Rudy Croes.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: February 23, 2008, 03:33:05 PM »

I was mixed up and watched 20 /20 last night. For two hours, sort of, Medical Mysteries and some other junk, I kept waiting the entire time for the topic to go to what I was sitting there for. NBC must have had a lot of commercials, because when I flipped thru the channels, I didn't catch on until today.
Oh well, YTube for moi.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: February 23, 2008, 03:35:00 PM »

February 23, 2008

That same poster used that exact phrase in the comments section of another article:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3230/5/

Thanks for the link...well, whatever it means, Clandestino is quite passionate about it...

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: February 23, 2008, 03:37:15 PM »

February 23, 2008

I googled it...no literal translation...but everythin I found came up *omzet* pertaining to financial/econimic englich terms...need Rosetta Stone...LOL

Babelfish says : 'at turnover'

??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 23, 2008, 03:41:02 PM »

February 23, 2008

Babelfish says : 'at turnover'

??

Thanks...let's speculate...hhhmmmmm:

Aruba one island turned into Babylon ?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: February 23, 2008, 03:41:02 PM »

I was mixed up and watched 20 /20 last night. For two hours, sort of, Medical Mysteries and some other junk, I kept waiting the entire time for the topic to go to what I was sitting there for. NBC must have had a lot of commercials, because when I flipped thru the channels, I didn't catch on until today.
Oh well, YTube for moi.

Check the front page of SM, I think Red has at least the first part youtube up.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: February 23, 2008, 03:44:27 PM »

I knew Joe T had sh*t for brains, but I had never seen it seeping out his scalp before. Joran must really be taxing his thought process. Of course he did look so bloated that he may be stopped up and it had no where else to go.

And I thought he represented the opposite view, Joran, perfectly. He looked like a cheap, slime ball attorney, and when he spoke, he removed all doubt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.