March 28, 2024, 08:23:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 276846 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »

Book Due on Natalee Suspect

Posted Thu. Feb. 21, 2008 7:04am by Page Six

PATRICK van der Eem, the Dutchman who befriended Natalee Holloway's suspected killer, Joran van der Sloot, and got him to admit dumping her body in the Aruban sea, is peddling his story. Insiders say van der Eem, who's represented by David Vigliano Associates, is selling a book about his bizarre friendship with van der Sloot. Included in the tome would be transcripts of 20 hours of video he made of van der Sloot that no one except the Aruban prosecutor has seen and in which the cocky youth reportedly made self-incriminating statements. In the tapes, van der Sloot claimed he and a friend got rid of Holloway's body after she mysteriously died of a seizure while having sex with him. An insider said, "The tapes, and Patrick's interaction with Joran, paint a picture of a guy who has the same capacity to project innocence and the cold-blooded demeanor that enabled him to lie for three years about the events of that tragic night in Aruba." Van der Eem also has hundreds of never before revealed text messages from van der Sloot and exclusive photos.

http://www.pagesix.com/story/book+due+natalee+suspect

Klaas ... do you know if the book is being written in English?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2008, 04:53:40 PM »

Rob,

How about suing to prevent the FBI from getting involved in the case?

Still working in the prosecutors office while his son and them he were arrested?

Did not clean out his office until August

Made two mysterious trips to the bank on June 1
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2008, 04:54:26 PM »

PATRICK van der Eem, the Dutchman who befriended Natalee Holloway's suspected killer, Joran van der Sloot, and got him to admit dumping her body in the Aruban sea, is peddling his story. Insiders say van der Eem, who's represented by David Vigliano Associates, is selling a book about his bizarre friendship with van der Sloot. Included in the tome would be transcripts of 20 hours of video he made of van der Sloot that no one except the Aruban prosecutor has seen and in which the cocky youth reportedly made self-incriminating statements. In the tapes, van der Sloot claimed he and a friend got rid of Holloway's body after she mysteriously died of a seizure while having sex with him. An insider said, "The tapes, and Patrick's interaction with Joran, paint a picture of a guy who has the same capacity to project innocence and the cold-blooded demeanor that enabled him to lie for three years about the events of that tragic night in Aruba." Van der Eem also has hundreds of never before revealed text messages from van der Sloot and exclusive photos.

Janet

I would guess without question it would be published in both Dutch and English.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2008, 05:00:41 PM »

If Joran lost/left his own shoes, why on earth would Freddy volunteer to buy him new ones?  What kinda BS is that?  If I lost my shoes (and I did lose a nice pair of black patent leather heels but that's a whole 'nother show biz thing), I would certainly not call up my best friend and expect them to buy me new shoes.  I don't get it at all. Call me crazy but if I lost something I would expect to have to replace it myself.

Peaches...I would assume that Freddy *offered* to buy Urine new shoes is because...Freddy *saw* what was on those shoes, and told Urine they had to be disposed of...JMO   Tha's the only Reason I would offer to buy someone some new, very expensive shoes...to keep evidence implicating me, out of the picture...still running to catch up Monks Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2008, 05:02:02 PM »

Janet

Since it's been promoted by an American firm, I would assume it will definately be in English and most likely in Dutch as well.  Definately English though.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2008, 05:02:05 PM »

If Joran lost/left his own shoes, why on earth would Freddy volunteer to buy him new ones?  What kinda BS is that?  If I lost my shoes (and I did lose a nice pair of black patent leather heels but that's a whole 'nother show biz thing), I would certainly not call up my best friend and expect them to buy me new shoes.  I don't get it at all. Call me crazy but if I lost something I would expect to have to replace it myself.

I agree...no logical reason that I can think of. The only thing that comes to mind is what a dichotomy Freddy appears to be. We have seen pics of him wearing church robes, and yet I recall early in the case as I am sure others do, how on his Tickle site he listed one of his favorite things to do was "F _ _ _ ing at parties" .

I know this is a stretch, but if Joran lost a shoe while involved in some evil activity with Freddy , Freddy might just try to ingratiate himself with the Sloots by buying Joran shoes a half assed attempt to lessen the blow.....does anyone remember Wally from Leave it to Beaver? Freddy is an evil Wally.......might make you believe he is God's gift to MIL....hmmm I've heard that before too.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2008, 05:20:05 PM »

I don't see the big doughy Dutchboy walking home barefoot or not.  I think early on Greta had her cameraman pan the road to show that walking barefoot would be unwise and most people wouldn't do it.  I just don't see the sporter being fit enough to take a long hike home barefoot. 

I agree......he wouldn't have walked it. MOO

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2008, 05:30:46 PM »

The following appears to be an official interrogator's report ... similar to the one that Blonde posted.  Could the origins of this translated statement be Joran's book or ... is this one of the translated documents/statements that we have already been privy to?

Anyways ... this interrogator's report of June 24, 2005 implies that Joran is calling the shots ... Joran is protecting Paulus and ... Paulus is advising Joran from behind the scene through attorneys and Anita.

While in prison ... Joran really did not require the cell phone that his father provided ... the cell phone which Joran reveals in the Peter Devries' video recording.  Paulus had the means to advise his son  without visiting privileges.

Janet

++++++++++++

On June 24th 2005, at approximately 10.00 hours, we, the reporting officers, went to the correctional facility Aruba to pick up suspect “Joran Andreas Petrus van der SLOOT” to be questioned.

There we, the reporting officers, were informed by the watch-commander on duty of the KIA that the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT refused to go with us.

The suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT talked to us subsequently, and informed us that he did not want to go with us to the police station in Oranjestad to make a statement.

The suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT gave us as a reason:

- he would only go with us, the reporting officers if is father was released;

- that his mother and his lawyer had advised him on behalf of his father to not make any more statements and to invoke his right to not make statements;

- that he would receive a message from his father’s lawyer when he should make statements;

- that according to his lawyer, if he would stop making statements, his father would be released in two days;

- that he listens to his families advise;

- that the lawyers “Antonio CARLO” and “OOMEN” are good friends of his father

- that these two lawyers out of friendship with is father would defend them

- that he know that if he would make a statement he could bring his father into trouble

- that his father suffers from bad memory and that because of that his and his fathers statements would not correspond

- that his father even can’t remember what kind of clothes he himself wore the day before

- that his lawyer had said that the police arrested his father because according to the police his father had picked him up in the late night hours of May 30th 2005 at McDonalds

- that he wished the police would leave his friends and family alone/stop bothering his family and friends

- that he would only answer new questions asked by investigators

- that his lawyer had advised him only to make statements in his presence

- that his lawyer had started a lawsuit so that he would only make a statement with the lawyer present

- that he wouldn’t come with us today because his mother would be visiting him at 14.00 hours that day

- that if he gets a visit from his mother he would discuss making another statement with her

- that only if his father, by way of his lawyer would say he should make a statement he would do so.

- that he was waiting for the statement of his father and after that make another statement.

Of this, we, the reporting officers, on our oath of office, have made this proces-verbaal, closed and signed in Oranjestad on June 24th 2005.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2008, 05:35:13 PM »

Janet

Since it's been promoted by an American firm, I would assume it will definately be in English and most likely in Dutch as well.  Definately English though.

Good!

However ... in my heart ... I do not believe that an unedited version of Patrick Van der Eem's book will ever be forthcoming.

I hope I am wrong.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2008, 05:38:29 PM »

I guess we now know that Hans DID threaten him despite saying he never did since its clear--at least the way that last quote reads--that the text messages have NOT been seen by "the powers that be". Maybe this is why Peter was so confident that Joran will stand trial, he knows a lot more than he's is willing to tell at the momement.

I think I just heard a pin drop in Aruba!       

_____

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2008, 05:40:05 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot:

"How they acted towards my family and friends is not the way a normal family acts when their daughter is missing."

THE RAGE WILL NOT GO AWAY

When will they explain how a normal family acts when their daughter is missing?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2008, 05:44:31 PM »

I guess we now know that Hans DID threaten him despite saying he never did since its clear--at least the way that last quote reads--that the text messages have NOT been seen by "the powers that be". Maybe this is why Peter was so confident that Joran will stand trial, he knows a lot more than he's is willing to tell at the momement.

Blade,  how do you get that Mos DID threaten Patrick  out of this statement???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2008, 05:49:03 PM »

Hello Caesu! Do you think Peter Devries is working on Paulus and the corruptioin angle and will bust it loose in Holland?

i am sure about that. at least the cover-up angle, maybe the broader corruption angle.

have you seen Peter R. de Vries first broadcast about this case in 2006?
all about how messed up the investigation went from the start and PvdS involvement.

Peter R. de Vries will not let JvdS / PvsS screw up his international career.
in a few months time or earlier he will broadcast a follow up.

about some dutch missing person cases he made dozens of broadcasts over years until the truth came out.
some are not solved as of yet. december 2007 he did a follow up to a few cases (nicky verstappen and gonda smit) and and the end of the program peter r. de vries got emotional. http://www.peterrdevries.nl/tekst/dossierindextot.htm

I think you are right Caesu, the Aruban government and ALE are the next target centered around Paulus and his buddies.

Joran opened up a big ole can of whupass on the very people that tried to protect him. How's that for gratification?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2008, 05:55:25 PM »

Where is ATA and AHATA in all this? They control the message. They are the official mouthpiece for Aruba. Is Antonio Carlo still calling the shots? Is Marlene Purcell still runniing the internet campaign? Where are Rudy and Nelson?

AND WHERE THE HELL IS TITO???

They are being called corrupt in the international media and have no answer for it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2008, 05:56:17 PM »

#  Wolf Hunters on February 21st, 2008 11:52 am

i have been asking everyone i know to keep sending out for information to aruba tourism
call them, email them, fax them, ask them to PLEASE SEND information on how i can get some info on going to ARUBA.. i want flight details, hotel details, etc send me everything. heheeheheheheh

at last count i had 476 people doing it..and i will have another few thousand very soon.

all it is doing is costing ARUBA TOURISM money and they are getting nothing out of it BECAUSE
NONE of the people are EVER EVER EVER going to go to aruba EVER.. mailings cost money, answering phones costs money, printing more brochures cost more money

i am attempting to sink them all by myself
but of course if anyone wants to get on board the FREIGHT TRAIN.. come on in.

DONT MESS WITH WOLF HUNTERS
i have many more ideas to bring the tourism to a screeching halt.
# Wolf Hunters on February 21st, 2008 11:55 am

“hi, this is wolf hunter, i am interested in getting 400 people to go on a vacation to aruba
can you please send me 400 brochures to 400 different addreses. thank you very much”

signed,
WOLF HUNTERS

a 12 step program for justice

WOLF HUNTERS
# Wolf Hunters on February 21st, 2008 11:57 am

ARUBA is getting just what they deserve

no justice - no tourism

they will eat their own

they are starting to joran and paulus but because they are so rancid, people are getting sick.

better call dompig - he can solve it
# Wolf Hunters on February 21st, 2008 12:00 pm

when you see a aruba company, call them and tie up the 800 lines (if they offer them) and just ask lots of questions. send me more info please
thank you so much, cant wait to get there. NOT
no justice = no money
aruba,you want a boycott ? you got one JERK OFFS

Another less radical idea...encourage PVDS to continue filing compensation claims.  I wonder when he'll hit the jackpot?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2008, 05:58:28 PM »

Well, we do know that the original reports indicated that Hans was threatening arrest of Patrick if he did not come in "voluntarily". Then we hear that wasn't true, according to the Prosecutor's Office. Now we have this information from the NY Post:

"Included in the tome would be transcripts of 20 hours of video he made of van der Sloot that no one except the Aruban prosecutor has seen and in which the cocky youth reportedly made self-incriminating statements"

It doesn't say that the text messages and photos have been seen by the prosecutor. My guess is that Hans found out about this "other" evidence and got pissed off with Patrick and hence the threats we have seen in the media about arresting him.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2008, 06:00:30 PM »

Where is ATA and AHATA in all this? They control the message. They are the official mouthpiece for Aruba. Is Antonio Carlo still calling the shots? Is Marlene Purcell still runniing the internet campaign? Where are Rudy and Nelson?

AND WHERE THE HELL IS TITO???

They are being called corrupt in the international media and have no answer for it.

Yeah, all I can hear are crickets right now coming out of Dirty Aruba
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2008, 06:11:52 PM »

Peaches...I would assume that Freddy *offered* to buy Urine new shoes is because...Freddy *saw* what was on those shoes, and told Urine they had to be disposed of...JMO   Tha's the only Reason I would offer to buy someone some new, very expensive shoes...to keep evidence implicating me, out of the picture...still running to catch up Monks Wink

I've always wondered if perhaps Freddy was aware that something was amiss at the VDS compound.  Perhaps he was afraid for Joran's safety, when the shoes were discovered missing.

$300 doesn't go very far for a teenager these days.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2008, 06:21:19 PM »

I did read here a few days back that the first chapter of PDV's book *Disposed*, will be published by the NY Times...I think it was the Times...if so, I'm sure they have privy to *inside* information to cut this deal with PDV and his publisher...interesting to see what info they use to hype the upcoming book/first chapter...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2008, 06:21:47 PM »

Well, we do know that the original reports indicated that Hans was threatening arrest of Patrick if he did not come in "voluntarily". Then we hear that wasn't true, according to the Prosecutor's Office. Now we have this information from the NY Post:

"Included in the tome would be transcripts of 20 hours of video he made of van der Sloot that no one except the Aruban prosecutor has seen and in which the cocky youth reportedly made self-incriminating statements"

It doesn't say that the text messages and photos have been seen by the prosecutor. My guess is that Hans found out about this "other" evidence and got pissed off with Patrick and hence the threats we have seen in the media about arresting him.

mos is denying ever talking to a reporter about this.  he also says he doesn't even have the power to arrest patrick and wouldn't want to anyway.  imo, the telegraaf reporter talked to someone like julia who was blowing smoke up his skirt.  wouldn't be the first time she's misled somebody into printing garbage.  i read somewhere else today that patrick talk to mos today for awhile.  no details.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.