April 26, 2024, 11:23:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 278543 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: February 23, 2008, 06:26:56 PM »

At 1:18 into the clip you can see how really large this trap is in comparison with the diver. I am not sure what it would take to drop it at sea. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECrkNeT0mwQ

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: February 23, 2008, 06:40:43 PM »

At 1:18 into the clip you can see how really large this trap is in comparison with the diver. I am not sure what it would take to drop it at sea. 

IMO A boat bigger then Koen's daddy boat.
 I think she is in a much smaller cage.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: February 23, 2008, 06:42:40 PM »

Finbar, I was reading the Kalpoe-McGraw lawsuit because somebody posted the link. 

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/.Public/kalpoemcgraw/021408D_MTDismiss.pdf

"We also know the Plaintiffs have at least two computers each, five email addresses, two cellphones each and one PDA device".

Quote is from Page three of the above link, approximately line #9. 

My question again is who is paying the bills for all these cellphones and PDA?  I know what it costs to have 3 cellphones.  Who pays the bill? 

In reading the most recent round of paper at the above link, I see we are not the only ones who want to know who is behind the Kalpoe-McGraw lawsuit.  I would love to be a paralegal for the McGraw team.  I bet that's some fascinating reading right there.  Dr. Phil's attorneys want to know who is paying the legal bills.   Come on, tell us. 

Thanx Peaches,

So, who posted this info? Is it Dr. Phil or someone else?

Interesting that the early statements from the perps is missing.

Lots of phones and PDAs to make many different permutations of who exactly had which phone. Maybe some phne swapping going on.

Fin

for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: February 23, 2008, 06:46:42 PM »

MONKEYS HAVE ARRIVED IN BOSTON ... MONKEYS HAVE ARRIVED IN BOSTON  ... MONKEYS HAVE ARRIVED IN BOSTON

It would appear that the Monkeys have braved the harsh winter snow storms in New England (http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2008/02/as_intense_snow.html?p1=Well_MostPop_Emailed2) and have made it to the Boston Travel Show.

A blinding storm has shrouded Massachusetts in a white blanket of snow, slowing traffic to a crawl and causing spinouts across the state.

What began this morning as a dusting has roiled into a near blizzard that is expected to dump up to 8 inches of snow. Despite the intensity of the squalls, however, few major accidents or traffic jams have been reported.

Traffic is “definitely lighter today being a school vacation week,” said Lieutenant Eric Anderson of the State Police. “I think people also realized the storm was coming. The state and businesses let people go home early. I think that really helped.”

We have our first report from them from Boston. Stay tune for more comments, pics and videos from our brave weather Monkeys keeping Natalee's memory alive in Boston and helping to provide Justice for Natalee.

Listen here:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/BostonTravelShow022308.mp3

Interesting, Kathy said Rob Smith is at the show!!

Now that sounds like a KODAK moment to me...Rob Smith with a Justice for Natalee, boycott Aruba banner behind him....
   MAYBE THEY WILL GET SO UPSET THAT THE POLICE ARE CALLED, CALL THE MEDIA FIRST....THIS WOULD BE COVERED IN THE NEWS NATIONALLY ESP  CALLL GRETA AND  BILL O.   THANK GOD FOR OUR MONKEYS IN BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: February 23, 2008, 06:49:22 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: February 23, 2008, 06:49:44 PM »

I missed that part of Dateline. That obviously wasn't the type of crab trap that was stolen from the hut or that was shown to us on the Persistence web page. That also isn't the story I heard either, though I don't think I heard the story directly from Beth. I talked to her about the emotional let down, but we didn't talk about what was actually found, as I thought I already knew that part of the story. I do not understand how that was mistaken for the cage that we were shown in the beginning of the search. That one was at least 6 feet wide or more and 2 feet tall. I thought we were shown one that more resembled a square, same height and width. If your not with them, it is hard to understand what they thought they saw. But I would have been surprised if that had been it before the divers signaled. But just because my perception of the cage is one thing doesn't mean it is correct.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: February 23, 2008, 06:50:46 PM »

Hi Guys,

Still in Boston but wanted to give you a quick update. Day went well as we handed out all the literature,pens and most of the tote bags. Marlee,Hotshot and Gabriel all showed up today and it was nice to meet them. Heard much the same as last year from people as they will never go to Aruba,disgusted what the Aruban Govt has done and prayers for natalee that she is found. Not quite the same as last year with the weather as it affected the turnout but it is quite clear the middle class Bostonians care very much for natalee and her Family and some actually thanked us for coming out and supporting them. Looks like we will make it for day two as we are realize the importance of being a voice for Natalee at this event.

When we first arrived me and Hotshot did go to the Aruba booth and low and behold Mr.Rob Smith was there. I Introduced myself and told him my name and that I was from scaredmonkeys. He knew all about us of course,it is on video as I am sure it will prolly be posted. Just a short chat and visted a nice lady that Manages one of the resorts in Aruba as we chatted with her last year. We were constantly harrased today by security and police and I was personally warned at least 6 times about the rules. We handed out quite a bunch of literature so they kept accusing us of handing it inside as well as other harrassments about the signs and so on. Didnt faze us one bit as obviously the Arubans were concerned about us,as they should be with the Amount of money they paid for the Booth and being a major sponsor. All in all I am glad I made it and like I said last year it was worth every second of my time. We made a difference,the signs were great and hopefully the weather and day is better tommorow.

No Justice for natalee No Tourism for Aruba

I am so proud of ya'll, *******.  Thanks.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: February 23, 2008, 06:52:56 PM »

Hi Guys,

Still in Boston but wanted to give you a quick update. Day went well as we handed out all the literature,pens and most of the tote bags. Marlee,Hotshot and Gabriel all showed up today and it was nice to meet them. Heard much the same as last year from people as they will never go to Aruba,disgusted what the Aruban Govt has done and prayers for natalee that she is found. Not quite the same as last year with the weather as it affected the turnout but it is quite clear the middle class Bostonians care very much for natalee and her Family and some actually thanked us for coming out and supporting them. Looks like we will make it for day two as we are realize the importance of being a voice for Natalee at this event.

When we first arrived me and Hotshot did go to the Aruba booth and low and behold Mr.Rob Smith was there. I Introduced myself and told him my name and that I was from scaredmonkeys. He knew all about us of course,it is on video as I am sure it will prolly be posted. Just a short chat and visted a nice lady that Manages one of the resorts in Aruba as we chatted with her last year. We were constantly harrased today by security and police and I was personally warned at least 6 times about the rules. We handed out quite a bunch of literature so they kept accusing us of handing it inside as well as other harrassments about the signs and so on. Didnt faze us one bit as obviously the Arubans were concerned about us,as they should be with the Amount of money they paid for the Booth and being a major sponsor. All in all I am glad I made it and like I said last year it was worth every second of my time. We made a difference,the signs were great and hopefully the weather and day is better tommorow.

No Justice for natalee No Tourism for Aruba

God Bless You All...YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!! I am For Natalee
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #808 on: February 23, 2008, 06:56:26 PM »

Full Moon Party @ Havana Beach Club 22 Feb
http://www.magic965.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=803

Val

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: February 23, 2008, 06:57:36 PM »

Joe T, I did look at the Utube and his eyes are sort of on the sides of his head, making him look like a shark. Dolphins have the same kind of eyes, but that didn't come to my brain when I look at Joe. Maybe becasue Dolphins are cute, smart and helpful to the human race. And not predators like sharks. He just tries too hard to be convincing. Give us the reasons else shut yer cakehole Joe.
What ever happened to the " evidence " that would exonerate his client ?
Joe is a defense lawyer and he deals in evidence and facts. He seems to like hyperboyle. Oh well, Joe has daughters, he'll change his tune soon enough when his girls begin to get interested in boys. That should be fun for any potential dates , grilled by Joe T.
Narcotics ? Yes, I guess mj is, but why not just say mj. He is making out like Joran is a hard core drug addict on narcotics who would put everyone in their life in danger to get a fix. Joran is a hard core sociopath with no empathy for anyone but himself and probably has been his entire life. With or without adding any substances into the brain cell ( singular ) he has.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: February 23, 2008, 07:02:32 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: February 23, 2008, 07:04:47 PM »

One thing in the Dateline episode that I didn't remember hearing
before was that Mos asked Beth and Dave to bring Natalee's
medical records to Aruba when they went in December 07.
Then he asked them about drugs and rehab when they were talking.
Sounds like he was listening to the physic nuts or Renho.
No wonder Beth and Dave were mad when they left that meeting.

That's exactly who he was listening to.  He knows damn well Natalee had no history of drugs or rehab.  He was grasping at straws to make the "Natalee died of a massive cocaine OD" stick.

This reminds me of when Karin Janssen asked if Beth was related to Hitler.

I would have assumed he was trying to clear up the file. Those were rumors, and he had to address them. Maybe he had bad intentions, but those questions were easy to answer. Natalee's history holds no surprises, so let them look. I would think that anything Beth can do to help, she wants to do, and wishes they would hurry up and ask so they can rest those thoughts and investigate.

Well, Beth sure did seem pissed about it on the Dateline episode last night.
I don't blame her one bit either.  Enough is enough.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #812 on: February 23, 2008, 07:05:59 PM »

I missed that part of Dateline. That obviously wasn't the type of crab trap that was stolen from the hut or that was shown to us on the Persistence web page. That also isn't the story I heard either, though I don't think I heard the story directly from Beth. I talked to her about the emotional let down, but we didn't talk about what was actually found, as I thought I already knew that part of the story. I do not understand how that was mistaken for the cage that we were shown in the beginning of the search. That one was at least 6 feet wide or more and 2 feet tall. I thought we were shown one that more resembled a square, same height and width. If your not with them, it is hard to understand what they thought they saw. But I would have been surprised if that had been it before the divers signaled. But just because my perception of the cage is one thing doesn't mean it is correct.

Maybe tht particular dive was made for the benefit of the Dirty Hands on board the Persistence viewing the operation...I can only think/hope that anything of *real* significance will NOT be reported to the Aruban Buttheads first...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: February 23, 2008, 07:08:30 PM »

This the one I had saved

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: February 23, 2008, 07:11:20 PM »

Wasn't Geoffrey the 5th person arrested?

Sorry if this has been asked.....

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: February 23, 2008, 07:12:45 PM »

Blonde, yours is how I remember them in the Keys.....usually home made
by the fishermen.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: February 23, 2008, 07:14:19 PM »

Yes, thanks Blonde, I couldn't find the pic with Tim in it.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #817 on: February 23, 2008, 07:15:10 PM »

This reminds me very much of hte type of crab trap I used when I would take my daughter crabbring when she was a little girl, off Half Moon Bay..outside of the San Fran. area along coast hwy 1...the inside part was used to place the bait...we always used a raw chicken from the store...wired the bait in place...a light weight trap, made of hog wire...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: February 23, 2008, 07:18:28 PM »

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

Joran van der Sloot
De Zaak Natalee Holloway
 Page 161

After Freddy's second statement on June 13th at 18:30, in which he keeps insisting that I told him the first story already on May 30th, the police confront us as best friends with each other.  Some further statements follow after that.  In the end Freddy states in his 6th and 7th statements (verbatim reports) that I have told him that Natalee went unconscious several times and did not regain consciousness at a certain moment, that I tried to wake her up by shaking her but that but this also did not work.
Unofficial Engish translation
[/quote]

what's the statute of limitations on improper disposal of a body on the happy island? 
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: February 23, 2008, 07:20:33 PM »

BOSTON TRAVEL SHOW PICTURES:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2637.new#new
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.