April 26, 2024, 10:54:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 278567 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: February 23, 2008, 08:43:39 PM »

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

Joran van der Sloot
De Zaak Natalee Holloway
 Page 161

After Freddy's second statement on June 13th at 18:30, in which he keeps insisting that I told him the first story already on May 30th, the police confront us as best friends with each other.  Some further statements follow after that.  In the end Freddy states in his 6th and 7th statements (verbatim reports) that I have told him that Natalee went unconscious several times and did not regain consciousness at a certain moment, that I tried to wake her up by shaking her but that but this also did not work.
Unofficial Engish translation

what's the statute of limitations on improper disposal of a body on the happy island? 
dennisintn
[/quote]

There is no proof there was ever a deceased person.  Joran concedes on the Peter Devries' video recording that he had no idea whether Natalee Holloway was deceased when she was taken out to sea and ... dumped.

If you think about it ... without a certified medical professional declaring a person deceased .... without that professional confirmation of death ... the disposal of a person should be considered murder ... murder in the first degree!

Janet

++++++++

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4236252

Joran van der Sloot/Patrick van der Eem
20/20 ABC Special
Peter Devries' Video recording
February 4, 2008

Patrick:  Are you sure she was dead.  People can go into a coma.

Joran:  Yeah.  I was not sure about that.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #841 on: February 23, 2008, 08:48:35 PM »

Full Moon Party @ Havana Beach Club 22 Feb
http://www.magic965.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=803

Val

God I hope the van der ditches didn't raise another monster.

My what big ears he has 

[ An eyebrow tweeze would help too. ]

Ono...I was thinking more along the lines of a thick layer of HOT wax and some burlap to rip it off...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 23, 2008, 08:49:06 PM »

<snipped>

what's the statute of limitations on improper disposal of a body on the happy island? 

dennisintn

dennis ... there is no proof there was ever a deceased person.  Joran concedes on the Peter Devries' video recording that he had no idea whether or not Natalee Holloway was deceased when she was taken out to sea and ... dumped.

If you think about it ... without a certified medical professional declaring a person deceased .... without that professional confirmation of death ... the disposal of a person should be considered murder ... murder in the first degree!

Janet

++++++++

20/20 ABC Special
February 4, 2008

I agree Janet.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: February 23, 2008, 08:53:44 PM »

<snipped>

dennisintn

dennis ... there is no proof there was ever a deceased person.  Joran concedes on the Peter Devries' video recording that he had no idea whether or not Natalee Holloway was deceased when she was taken out to sea and ... dumped.

Janet

++++++++

20/20 ABC Special
February 4, 2008

I agree Janet.

But...according to the gods of the Aruban Judicial system...all of this is moot anyway...remember Frankensloot was just telling more lies...I HATE this Bull$hit!   Come on TRUTH....we are waiting...waiting...still waiting...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: February 23, 2008, 09:00:30 PM »

But...according to the gods of the Aruban Judicial system...all of this is moot anyway...remember Frankensloot was just telling more lies...I HATE this Bull$hit!   Come on TRUTH....we are waiting...waiting...still waiting...

Lies have always gotten Joran off. If you'll recall one of the judges, Smid I believe, made the comment that Joran lies so much it is hard to find the truth. So what do they do? They give him an unconditional release.

This is the fallacy of the Dutch system. There have no teeth, there is no punishment. They are a bunch of pansies.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: February 23, 2008, 09:03:19 PM »

Don't know if ya'll saw this on the ocean search thread:

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

Re: Ocean Search - Aruba - December 2007
« Reply #139 on: Today at 05:03:29 PM »

My main regret with the broadcast is John Silvetti not getting the credit he was due.  John's the owner of the Persistence, owner of Marine Surveys LLC, and the field project manager of the search. 
Regardless how good of a production it was - Generally speaking, there should never be a broadcast giving details about an active investigation.  When the investigation is complete and no longer potentially sensitive to either the case, victims family, or suspect (s), then sure... why not broadcast it.  It is irresponsible and potentially damaging to do what they did (broadcasting the show while the search is still active) and they broke their agreement with Tim and John to make this production. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: February 23, 2008, 09:03:54 PM »

<snipped>

dennisintn

Janet

++++++++

20/20 ABC Special
February 4, 2008

I agree Janet.

Joe Tacopina makes a point of saying Joran was high when he was being taped.  It's legal to smoke pot in the Netherlands.

I'm sure Joran wasn't high for the entire 20 hours.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: February 23, 2008, 09:04:09 PM »

Lies have always gotten Joran off. If you'll recall one of the judges, Smid I believe, made the comment that Joran lies so much it is hard to find the truth. So what do they do? They give him an unconditional release.

This is the fallacy of the Dutch system. There have no teeth, there is no punishment. They are a bunch of pansies.

Amen Dayhiker!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: February 23, 2008, 09:06:06 PM »

Paul Revere would be proud of them. They are Natalee's Liberty Bell and they are ringing loudly in protest of Aruba and of her injustice, even in the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL SAID PI! ROCK ON BOSTON MONKEYS! YOU DO US ALL PROUD!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: February 23, 2008, 09:06:13 PM »

Don't know if ya'll saw this on the ocean search thread:

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

Re: Ocean Search - Aruba - December 2007
« Reply #139 on: Today at 05:03:29 PM »

My main regret with the broadcast is John Silvetti not getting the credit he was due.  John's the owner of the Persistence, owner of Marine Surveys LLC, and the field project manager of the search. 
Regardless how good of a production it was - Generally speaking, there should never be a broadcast giving details about an active investigation.  When the investigation is complete and no longer potentially sensitive to either the case, victims family, or suspect (s), then sure... why not broadcast it.  It is irresponsible and potentially damaging to do what they did (broadcasting the show while the search is still active) and they broke their agreement with Tim and John to make this production. 

Thanks OS.  I didn't see this.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: February 23, 2008, 09:07:07 PM »

No Justice for natalee No Tourism for Aruba

I am so proud of ya'll, *******.  Thanks.

It is pretty amazing that all of you care enough to be there. Natalee's voice is being heard thru the actions and words of you all. My hat is off to you and I truly appreciate you. You are literally " Standing with the girl."

Thank you guys!! Muhaha!!!!!!!!! They can harrass and harrass but they will never ever be able to tale away our hearts and minds and being a voice for Natalee. The TV camera did come and filmed me and the signs but no interview or anything right when I arrived. It was obvious Mr.Rob Smith did everything he could to get security,port authority and the police to hassle us. Funny thing was they were on our side and completely understood. Not my fault if the people of boston walk into the trade show with the flyers 

Also the mean dispicable blonde sue from last year did not care discuss Mr.Paul Van Der Sloot with me when she approached to get a flyer. Can't blame her as she woulda got her ass handed to her in public 
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 09:10:05 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: February 23, 2008, 09:09:55 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3890/5/

This was posted earlier; hope CapsLock can shed some light. Apparently someone was shot (ball = bullet, I *think*). Also something about breaking down a door at the club.

Tiro a wordo gelos dilanti Havana 
Local 
Saturday, 23 February 2008 

Diasabra marduga rond di 4\'or personanan den vecindario di Havana Beach Club a tende tiro di arma di candela den e area. Despues di un rato a bin haja un persona herida serca di Surfside Marina. Aparentemente lo mester trata di un persona masculino cu a wordo tira. Ambulance a presenta rapidamente pa asina hiba e vicitima cu urgencia pa hospital. Actualmente nos ta ricibiendo otro informacionan cu e persona en cuestion no a wordo alcansa pa bala cayente pero a wordo malamente bati door di e persona/grupo cu a los tira dilanti Havana. Polis a cuminsa cu su investigacion den e area. Nos lo busca e banda di medaya exacto. Combersando cu un paramedico cu a atende e caso e ta confirma cu e persona a wordo alcansa pa un bala y e la wordo opera immediatamente. Click read more pa mas imagen.

Online Pap translation:

tiro owing to wordo gelos fast havana local

saturday, 23 february 2008

saturday marduga rond of 4'or personanan in vecindario of havana beach club owing to hear tiro of arm of candela in the area. after of one rato owing to come haja one person injury serca of surfside navy. apparently will have to deal of one person masculino cu owing to wordo throw. ambulance owing to present rapidamente for so take away the vicitima cu urgencia for hospital. actualmente we is ricibiendo another informacionan cu the person provided that cuestion not owing to wordo alcansa for ball cayente but owing to wordo malamente beat door of the persona/grupo cu owing to los throw fast havana. police owing to cuminsa cu his investigacion in the area. we will busca the near of medaya exact. combersando cu one paramedico cu owing to atende the caso the is confirma cu the person owing to wordo alcansa for one ball y the la wordo opera immediatamente. click read more for more imagen.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3892/5/

These two articles are about a hand grenade - apparently found by a man swimming at Malmok ...

Handgranaad a wordo haja na Malmok 
Local 

Diabierna atardi e meneer aki tabata landa na malmok y a ripara algo straño den awa. Ora e la pone atencion e la ripara cu ta un handgranad. E la yama polis di immediato y a laga e handgranaad den awa. Polis a yama militarnan pa asina atende e caso aki y wak si ta uno di berdad.

Online Pap translation:

handgranaad owing to wordo haja at malmok
local

diabierna nightfall the sir here was swim at malmok y owing to ripara algo odd in water. hour the la place atencion the la ripara cu is one handgranad. the la calling police of immediato y owing to let the handgranaad in water. police owing to calling militarnan for so atende the caso here y look at if is uno of berdad.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3893/5/

Marechaussee a bin saca handgranaad       

Despues cu un handgranaad a wordo haja den laman, Marechaussee a presenta cu polis y tambe polis maritimo pa asina bai den awa. Nan a logra haja e aparato y a dicidi di laga esaki den awa te ora cu nan bin cu e aparatonan special pa por saca esaki . E motibo ta cu e aparato tin hopi tempo den awa y door cu e ta muha ta mihor pa lage te ora cu nan tin e equiponan pa sake. Read more pa mas detayes y imagen.

Despues di 6:30 nan a bin sake door di militarnan hulandes. Nan lo bai investiga di kende esaki lo por ta.

Online Pap translation:

marechaussee owing to come saca handgranaad

after cu one handgranaad owing to wordo haja in sea, marechaussee owing to present cu police y also police maritimo for so go in water. they owing to succeed haja the apparatus y owing to dicidi of let this in water till hour cu they come cu the aparatonan special for can saca this. the motibo is cu the apparatus have much time in water y door cu the is wet is mihor for lage till hour cu they have the equiponan for sake. read more for more detayes y imagen.

after of 6:30 they owing to come sake door of militarnan dutch. they will go investiga of that this will can is.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: February 23, 2008, 09:12:18 PM »

<snipped>

dennisintn

Janet

++++++++

20/20 ABC Special
February 4, 2008

I agree Janet.

Joe Tacopina makes a point of saying Joran was high when he was being taped.  It's legal to smoke pot in the Netherlands.

I'm sure Joran wasn't high for the entire 20 hours.

Joe Tinypinas spouts caca from his pie hole...nothing more, nothing less...Tinypinas looked like an inflated, used up, old disco-perv last night.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #853 on: February 23, 2008, 09:13:16 PM »

It is pretty amazing that all of you care enough to be there. Natalee's voice is being heard thru the actions and words of you all. My hat is off to you and I truly appreciate you. You are literally " Standing with the girl."

Thank you guys!! Muhaha!!!!!!!!! They can harrass and harrass but they will never ever be able to tale away our hearts and minds and being a voice for Natalee. The TV camera did come and filmed me and the signs but no interview or anything right when I arrived. It was obvious Mr.Rob Smith did everything he could to get security,port authority and the police to hassle us. Funny thing was they were on our side and completely understood. Not my fault if the people of boston walk into the trade show with the flyers 

Also the mean dispicable blonde sue from last year did not care discuss Mr.Paul Van Der Sloot with me when she approached to get a flyer. Can't blame her as she woulda got her ass handed to her in public 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: February 23, 2008, 09:14:48 PM »

Amen Dayhiker!

Joran screwed up Hans Mos' best laid plans. Hans thought he'd sucessfully gotten rid of the case by making one last valiant public relations stab at getting him in jail. Then Joran comes along and gets caught confessing.

To make matters worse for Hans, by confessing Joran also exposes the cover-up. They never wanted to touch the cover-up and wouldn't have to as long as Joran got off. Now they've got their titties caught in the ringer. Not only do they have to explain Joran's confession away, they have an obvious cover-up they aren't doing anything about.

Hans is no better than any that have come before him, nor is Dop Kruimel. They have all achieved the same results. Nothing.  They can't even get Joran in jail with a confession. IMHO they are all worthless.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: February 23, 2008, 09:14:51 PM »

Do we have the records from the ATM?  I don't think I have ever seen evidence that he was anywhere except the McDonald's at 4 AM.  I want to see this in writing, please.  I hope it can be proven...I have waited to see those exact records for a long time.  Anyone?  Where are we getting this? Did I miss another memo?   Rolling Eyes

re: ATM activity: in Greta's interview of Drauy (sp?) he said he wasn't in Aruba on May 31 but then she asked something about 2 ATM withdrawals in Aruba then and he said yes.

Did I really hear that or was only 1/2 listening?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 23, 2008, 09:17:20 PM »

GIVE EVERYONE IN BOSTON A BIG MONKEY HUG, *******!!! YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE THE BEST!!!! 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: February 23, 2008, 09:25:37 PM »

Do we have the records from the ATM?  I don't think I have ever seen evidence that he was anywhere except the McDonald's at 4 AM.  I want to see this in writing, please.  I hope it can be proven...I have waited to see those exact records for a long time.  Anyone?  Where are we getting this? Did I miss another memo?   Rolling Eyes

re: ATM activity: in Greta's interview of Drauy (sp?) he said he wasn't in Aruba on May 31 but then she asked something about 2 ATM withdrawals in Aruba then and he said yes.

IBE...I may be wrong here...but I watched that Greta show...the Daury she interviewed, said he had ATM slips from Holland/NL on May 31st, to prove he was not on Aruba...IIRC

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: February 23, 2008, 09:29:01 PM »

IBE...I may be wrong here...but I watched that Greta show...the Daury she interviewed, said he had ATM slips from Holland/NL on May 31st, to prove he was not on Aruba...IIRC

You are correct Destiny.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: February 23, 2008, 09:29:44 PM »

Val to me just looks like a gawky teenage kid. I have seen some other pix of him and he is sort of cute. He gets a pass from me, because he is not responsible for Joran and he did not ask to be born to the Sloots. I really hope ( because I am a GMother and a kinda bleeding heart person ) that he is ok. Same for the other kiddo. Seems that the time, resources, energy of the Sloots has gone into Joran who is going to be a bottomless pit of everything anyone has to give him. And he will still turn out to be a loser.  Hopefully Val had  / has some other influences in his life. School, teachers, role models, heros in books he read. Or just some empathy for others and non criminal tendencies and common sense.
It really must be tough for a kid Val's age to have Joran for a bro. Has to overcome alot. I am just a big suck.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.