March 28, 2024, 06:06:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 276877 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: February 24, 2008, 12:00:15 AM »

STEVE CROES AND GEOFFREY VAN CROMVOIRT CONNECTION

OCKHAM'S RAZOR
"You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

1.  Freddy is waiting at the VDS' residence ... with his camera ... when Satish, Deepak and Joran arrive with a drugged Natalee after leaving Carlos 'N Charles'.

2.  Guido arrives in a separate vehicle at approximately the same time.

3.  A sexual assault ensues.

4.  In an attempt to escape a gang rape Natalee sustains a head injury administred by Guido.

5.  The decision is made to take Natalee to the beach where she can sleep it off and ... make her own way to the HI in time to catch her flight back home.

6.  Freddy remains at the VDS' residence.

7.  Joran, Deepak and Guildo ... enroute to the beach ... drop Satish off at home.

8.  Deepak drops off Joran, Guido and a "passed out" Natalee at the beach while he parks his vehicle a short distance away at the tennis club.

9.  However ... Guido and Joran realize that Natalee is deceased (appears deceased). 

10.  Leaving a what appears to be a deceased Natalee hidden in the mangrove bushes ... Joran and Guido run across the street to where Deepak is waiting.

11.  A panicked discussion ensues.  When it is considered that Joran, Deepak and Satish were observed leaving Carlos 'n Charlie's  ... the injury and the DNA evidence on Natalee's person could be very incriminating.

12.  Paulus is contacted.

13.  The gardener enters the picture.  He observes Joran, Deepak and Guildo in the parked vehicle.

14.  Paulus arrives and ... accesses the situation.

15.  Assistance in moving a deceased Natalee is required.  GVC and Steve Croes are contacted.

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
April 19, 2006

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192309,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: John, what I heard a little bit earlier today from someone I spoke to in Aruba is that the lawyer for "G.V.C." is also the lawyer — it's a woman — who represented Steve Croes, who is the man who came forward with the false alibi to the police which supported lie number one of Deepak, Satish and Joran. Do you know anything about the lawyer representing both Steve Croes and now "G.V.C."?

KELLY: I know that's the situation. It's a woman, and that is the person who represented Croes and would be representing this individual now. And actually, Ms. Janssen, when I talked to her today, she was just getting ready to turn over the dossier to "G.V.C.'s" attorney for review before they did go into court.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, Steve Croes, John — it was sort of a curious thing. He came forward seemingly out of the blue and said that he witnessed Deepak, Satish and Joran dropping Natalee off at the Holiday Inn and stumbling, and then two security guards coming up. That was a complete lie that he sort of volunteered, went to the police. He was taken into custody. He was then released. Is he free and clear of all of this, or is he still somewhat in the mix?

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: Then it's bizarre that this lawyer would represent both Steve Croes and GVC because at least here in the United States, I think most lawyers would say that there is a potential for conflict of interest and a lawyer shouldn't be representing both.

KELLY: I think that's right ......

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
April 18, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192141,00.html

TWITTY: ......And when I think of Joran van der Sloot and when I think of Steven Croes and I think of this new suspect (GVC) and the lies that were coming out early, very early, the moment we arrived on the island, if we find out that these three suspects are acquaintances or know each other — somebody needs to connect the dots. I mean, there certainly is a reason why Steven Croes came forward early on and stated, lied to the authorities that he had seen the two security guards taking Natalee. You know, people don't just do that for no reason, Greta. Somebody needs to connect the dots on those three, if they know each other.

16.  Deepak and Guido leave the scene.

17.  Joran is sent home walking to create an alibi.

18.  Natalee is placed in a white beach parol pickup and driven to Lorenzo's home and ... place in his basement..

19.  On June 1, 2005 ... Junior observes Natalee being taken from a white pickup and placed in the landfill.

20.  Junior's observeration dictates that Natalee is later moved and placed in a shallow grave on the east side.

21.  A short period of time later ... Natalee is taken out to sea in Lorenzo's boat.

Jossy Mansur
DANA PRETZER
June 18, 2006

MANSUR:  I do know what our reporters have been able to find, Lorenzo is a half brother of Joran. He has a boat. He lives in a secluded section of the island, very close to Joran. I don't know if he was questioned, but people mention his name quite often in regard to this case.
http://sundaynightsatellite.libsyn.com/index.php?post_year=2006&post_month=06&post_day=18

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: February 24, 2008, 12:02:24 AM »

Hey Guys just got a letter from Beth.  I told her of the people we met today, and she responded with this.   

Oh Kathy.........I am just sick and saddened after reading each child's tragic senseless death. Each story sounds too familiar. Please convey to the families my heart goes out to them as I experience their hurt. It is deep and incomprehensible.

Hugs to you!

xoxo
Beth

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: February 24, 2008, 12:03:05 AM »

Janet - that makes sense.  The impression I get from both Steve C and Geoff is that neither one is too bright.  They seem like they would do just about anything for a buck. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: February 24, 2008, 12:04:46 AM »

Hey Guys just got a letter from Beth.  I told her of the people we met today, and she responded with this.   

Oh Kathy.........I am just sick and saddened after reading each child's tragic senseless death. Each story sounds too familiar. Please convey to the families my heart goes out to them as I experience their hurt. It is deep and incomprehensible.

Hugs to you!

xoxo
Beth

Did you send beth the pictures and videos?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: February 24, 2008, 12:06:56 AM »

Yup,truly a special group of people here and I really appreciate your kind words and support. It really made my day..Night all..

Hotshot 10 am sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: February 24, 2008, 12:08:02 AM »

Hugs to you!

xoxo
Beth

Did you send beth the pictures and videos?

I sent some, and told her to come to SM for the rest.....

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: February 24, 2008, 12:26:39 AM »

Thank you again to our Monkeys who have braved not only the opposition at the Boston Trade Show but also the elements.

Boston Monkeys ... you may talk the talk but ... you also walk the walk.  You actions exemplify your convictions.

I am so proud of you.

Hugs

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #947 on: February 24, 2008, 12:29:38 AM »

Sleep with the Angels my fine, fine Monkeys...C-YA tomorrow...Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: February 24, 2008, 12:32:28 AM »

From the FP..Some of it was edited out and also may be hard to hear for.

# Katablog on February 23rd, 2008 10:57 pm

Can you tell us a bit about the conversation with Rob Smith and the woman? We can’t hear because of all the background noise.

Did they recognize the “Scared Monkeys” name?
==========================
Katablog:

When I met rob i told him my name and that I was from Scaredmonkeys and we shook hands..He definetly knows the name of our site. It was a short conversation as he said nice to meet you and I asked him if he saw the dateline show last night. I informed him he was on the last minute or so. He said he hasn’t had a chance to watch it yet. We then talked about the expected turnout of the show. He expected it to be good. The lady next to him kinda ruined our talk by saying something like you better not be handing out those fliers here or something of that nature.

The other woman is from one of the hotels on the island and she is a very nice lady. We spoke to her last year as well. I told her I said good things about her on the website and just met ROb SMith. She said thank you and he is a good person. We small talked about taking some snow back to Aruba and how she liked the weather.. We told her we had jackets and gloves to brave the cold and not a big deal as we are New ENglanders Smile

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: February 24, 2008, 12:38:12 AM »

Night guys!  Long day tomorrow!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: February 24, 2008, 12:43:47 AM »

Night guys!  Long day tomorrow!   

Nite Hotshot - thanks for everything!
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: February 24, 2008, 12:51:45 AM »

I think it's him

Blonde,

So, we have a witness/suspect that is actually investigating the crime that he will be latter brought in for questioning as to his role.

Was the shirt that was found his or one that is used by his father's company?

Fin

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: February 24, 2008, 12:53:16 AM »

I think it's him

Blonde,

So, we have a witness/suspect that is actually investigating the crime that he will be latter brought in for questioning as to his role.

Fin

One used by his father's company for sure.  Never any verification that the shirt actually belonged to Geoffrey.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: February 24, 2008, 01:05:19 AM »

I think we have ourselves a suspect who was also working the case 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: February 24, 2008, 01:18:03 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3913/5/#jc_allComments

Busqueda pa curpa di Holloway den laman

Sunday, 24 February 2008 

Diasabra atardi e boto "Persistence" cu ta un boto Americano cu tin lunas buscando den e lamanan rond di Aruba pa e posibel curpa di Natalee Holloway a pidi asistencia di maritiem politie. Aparentemente nan lo a haja un tip y a pidi pa niun boto no drenta e area cu lo bay busca. Riba e imagen por mira e boto cu tin equiponan super moderno abordo ta busca den e area promer cu Malmok. Diadomingo mainta nan lo sigi busca.

Through translator:

busqueda for curpa of holloway in sea

sunday, 24 february 2008

saturday nightfall the boat "persistence" cu is one boat americano cu have lunas buscando in the lamanan rond of aruba for her possible curpa of natalee holloway owing to ask asistencia of maritiem politie. apparently they will owing to haja one tip y owing to ask for niun boat not enter the area cu will bay busca. on the imagen can see the boat cu have equiponan super modern abordo is busca in the area before malmok. diadomingo morning they will sigi busca. come across
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: February 24, 2008, 01:20:51 AM »

I'm not sure but it sounds like the crew on the Persistence has asked assistance to keep boaters out of the area near Malmok on Monday because they are going to be searching there based on a tip?

Malmok = Gottonbos
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #956 on: February 24, 2008, 01:25:49 AM »

Give em hell tomorrow *******!  We're so proud of you guys! 

NO JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ----NO TOURIST FOR ARUBA 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: February 24, 2008, 03:41:47 AM »

I think it's him

Blonde,

Fin

Looks very much like him in a close up.  He seems to have lost some weight during that picture and his left arm looks rather like a mess (that is if the pic is not mirrored.       j/b
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #958 on: February 24, 2008, 06:21:46 AM »

One thing in the Dateline episode that I didn't remember hearing
before was that Mos asked Beth and Dave to bring Natalee's
medical records to Aruba when they went in December 07.
Then he asked them about drugs and rehab when they were talking.
Sounds like he was listening to the physic nuts or Renho.
No wonder Beth and Dave were mad when they left that meeting.

That's exactly who he was listening to.  He knows damn well Natalee had no history of drugs or rehab.  He was grasping at straws to make the "Natalee died of a massive cocaine OD" stick.

This reminds me of when Karin Janssen asked if Beth was related to Hitler.

Stuck on freaking stupid, all of them.

They know the goonboy, they know what he's up to, who his friends are, etc.  Still they have the unmitigated gall to ask Beth is she is related to Hitler.  How FN ridiculous!  Somebody should have slapped the shit right outta Janssen for that move alone. 
And did Janssen think asking such a ridiculous question was going to make her look good?  Hardly.  Makes her look like she doesn't have a brain in her blonde head.  I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.  Can't do it. 

Good morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #959 on: February 24, 2008, 07:33:20 AM »

Alrighty, all caught up. 

*******, y'all rock.  I am so proud of each and every one of you.  You know I would be there if I could.  (I find cancer to be a terrible inconvenience personally.)  I hope you have Wendy Murphy's phone number in your pocket in case you get busted.  THAT would make the news!

Stay warm out there today.  You make me so proud to be standing with the girl.  Have a great day and stay safe.   

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.