March 28, 2024, 09:49:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 276847 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 21, 2008, 12:48:34 AM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 10:04:37 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 12:48:32 PM »

The lastest from Natalee's Freebirds:

What Does Freddie Know?

Several references have been made by suspects in the disappearance of
Natalee Holloway about the knowledge of another suspect - Freddie Alexander Arambatzis.

There have been references made regarding Freddie about Joran's shoes,
Natalee remaining "passed out", a camera, and Freddie knowing "the truth".

Diario 12/6/2006
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/12/6/

...the fact that Joran had already on the 30th of May
told Freddy the story about the Holliday Inn and that Joran told Freddy
also that “they” went into panic when Natalee remained “passed out”!

Statement
Freddy Zedan
June 12th 2005

The girl had fallen several times on the way to the beach. Joran told me that at some point she "no longer came around/no longer regained consciousness" and that they had left her on the beach.

He also told me that he had left his gym/sporting shoes on the beach. After Joran had told me this, I asked him why he had left her there. He answered me that at that moment he had not known what to do.

Freddie was brought to the van der Sloot home after he spoke with
Aruban authorities in the early days of this investigation.
He was grilled by Joran's parents as to what he told police regarding their son, and Natalee Holloway.

Freddie states that Joran told him they had left Natalee at the beach, while at the same time Joran was still telling authorities he and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe had left Natalee at the Holiday Inn

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 18, 2005

“I believed the story that Joran, Deepak and Satish told, until Joran changed his statement. After that Freddy came to us and told us a different story. Joran had gone with the girl to the beach. (With Freddy is meant the witness Freddy ZEDAN; comment TROMP).

Freddy had told this story shortly after he was interviewed by the police.
He had called my wife and had said that he found it important to tell the truth. After that he came over to us and he first talked to my wife. After that he came back one time and and he spoke with Joran's lawyer, his parents, me and my wife were also present. My wife and myself were very crushed/saddened/injured and angry at Joran for apparently not telling us the truth. My wife and the lawyer then confronted Joran about this. According to my wife Joran reacted calmly and said that he had always told Freddy the truth.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

To your question whether Freddy ZEDAN came to our house out of his own accord or whether I had invited him, I can state the following. According to me Freddy phoned my wife after he had been questioned by the police. According to me he and his girlfriend came over to see my wife and he told what he had stated to the police. I was busy in the kitchen and did not hear everything Freddy was saying. Only at
the end of the conversation I joined them. My wife and I were angry at Joran, because he did not tell the truth from the beginning. My wife planned to confront Joran with Freddy's statements. That night we were going to have a meeting with Mr. A. CARLO, this was a previously planned meeting. My wife called Freddy again and asked him if he could tell his story again to Joran's lawyer. At first he didn't want to come because he had an exam the very next day but in the end he and his parents came over. He then told the story he knew to Joran's lawyer. I am convinced that Mr. CARLO did this with the best intentions possible

JORAN'S BOOK
Page 154, Freddy after his June 12 statement:

(Joran) That night Freddy, per request of my mother, visited, to tell
everything.

Freddy's parents are coming along, because they do not find it a good idea that Freddy goes alone. Besides my father Paul and my mother Anita.
My lawyer Anthony Carlo is also present at our home per request of my mother.

My mother asks Freddy to tell everything again.

Freddy: I could see on Anita's face that she did not know Joran had left the girl on the beach and that he has lost his shoes.

I also told that Joran, Deepak, Satish and me had talked about it that I would buy new shoes for Joran.

Anita could not believe everything I was telling. (as in amazed).

Carlo asks several times why Freddy thinks that Joran left his shoes behind.

Freddy answers: Joran did not want to walk with his shoes on the beach and probably left them behind because of that.

Freddy tells the beach story again that I would have told him on Monday May 30.

Carlo in between asks questions all the time.

Freddy: I felt he asked me those things because he thought that me as a good friend of Joran could understand why he had done these things. I do not believe he asked those questions because he thought Joran would have told me, because he repeated every time: Why do you think that?

My father does not ask Freddy anything, but he does react on Freddy's answers to my mother. He says: why does Joran lie, and why did he not tell us that? My mother had promised the conversation would last 10 minutes max, but after half an hour Freddy's father gets up.

My parents did not agree with Joran's parents having invited me, Freddy says.

After Carlo had called the head officer for permission to visit me, he confronts me with what Freddy had said. I immediately admitted I had lied and that Freddy was telling the truth.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

I also have to tell you that Joran was wearing white sneakers/sport shoes that night. If you search/investigate his home then you will see that the shoes aren't there. He had told me that he had theft them on the beach.
To your question whether I of if Joran told the story to someone else,
than I can say the following. I know Joran told his story to his friend named Freddy ZEDAN. Freddy lives behind Joran. His mobile phone number is inside my mobile phone.

To your question whether Joran told me what he had told Freddy,
I can say the following. Joran told me that he had told Freddy the
truth and the story that was made up. I know that he trusts Freddy more because they have known each other for a long time. If you go and talk to Freddy, he will tell you the made up story and maybe also the truth.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 30, 2005

On your question who can tell the truth to you, with the exception of Joran, Deepak and I, I can tell you the following:
Freddy is the person Joran confides in and he can tell you the truth.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 24, 2005

On your question who Joran's best friend is:
Freddy Zedan is Joran’s best friend. Freddy knew about the invented Holiday Inn and the tale which my brother and I and Joran told and that the missing girl was dropped off at the beach at the Marriott. My brother Deepak had told me that he and Joran invented the tale but to Freddy the beach tale was told. I thought that stunk, because I was not aware Freddy was told the beach tale. (note: tale does not necessarily mean lie, could mean story).

I have met Freddy two times after it was confessed that the girl became missing.

...the second time was when Joran, my brother and I took the camera to Freddy’s house.
We delivered the camera to Freddy, and afterwards all four of us ate Chinese in the area of Freddy’s house. Freddy also lives in Montanja. I do not remember his house number. We had bought food and we then we went to Joran’s apartment afterwards. According to me Freddy
was informed then already about the missing girl. We may have spoken some about the missing girl, it is possible but I don’t remember.

You ask me if I was scared when we were talking with Freddy about the missing girl. It is possible that I don’t remember. I say that we, Deepak and I, did not know that Freddy knew the real story. The real story, which was on the beach. It do not understand why Freddy was told that, according to me he knew both stories already.

Wednesday June 22, 2005
While being transferred from police station to KIA, Deepak and Satish are secretly recorded in a 40min conversation:

D: And I also trusted Freddy like a brother.
S: Yes.
D: But he also talked shit, that's why we've been arrested.
S: What did he say?
D: He keeps information behind. You know that Van der Sloot trusts Freddy with his life. Freddy knows what has happened. Freddy knows the truth.
S: I know he knows truth
D: Freddy knows, Freddy knows.
S: I've just said, Freddy also knows about the story of what happened, ask him.
D: Freddy knows

Deepak and Satish are being questioned in Orangestad at the same time and are transported back to KIA along with Joran in a minivan. The following conversation is recorded:

Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit. (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, f*** you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.
Joran: You know very well that Freddy has told the truth.
Satish: You will see, you will see.
Deepak: You could have prevented it from the beginning, this, of your
father. You know it. That he wasn't arrested.

Freddie himself was detained by authorities in this case - and then subsequently released. .

Diana Emerencia - Freddy's attorney
Decatur Daily News
August 31, 2005

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050831/aruba.shtml

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

Zedan-Arambatzis, 21, is also suspected of photographing the girl in "tempting poses" and showing the images to other people, Emerencia said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incidents, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, she said.

*Did Freddie have involvement in Natalee's disappearance?

* What "truth" does Freddie know that could shed light on the circumstances surrounding this tragic crime?

* Why did the Kalpoe brothers need to give a camera to Freddy?

* What sort of history regarding similar crimes do Freddie and Joran share?

* Why did Paulus and Anita need to find out what Freddy told police?

* Has Freddie told Aruban authorities all he knows about what happened to Natalee Holloway?

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!
Natalee's Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 12:55:12 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Patrick van der Eem has met with the OM.  No details yet, just that they met.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 01:01:30 PM »

From ARUBA DIRTY POLICE back in Marck of 2006:

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2006/03/aruba-police-identify-new.html

Excerpt:

On June 11, 2006 spokespersons for the Arban Justice Minister and the Aruban Law Enforcement released statements to two media outlets that there was an admission that something bad happened; Natalee was confirmed dead; the location of her body was known; and the suspect who made the admission was leading the family and authorities to the scene. The statements of these spokespersons were retracted.

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice told FOX News Natalee Holloway, who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, WAS CONFIRMED DEAD dead and that authorities KNEW THE LOCATION OF HER her BODY. However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

Deputy Police Commissioner, Gerold Dompig, told The Associated Press that one of three young men arrested in the case ADMITTED "SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene. Prosecutors refused to comment on Dompig's statement, and DOMPIG HIMSELF REFUSED TO IDENTIFY which of the three young men who took Holloway to the Northern beach the night she went missing made the statement.

Jossy Mansur:

van susteren: Do you know when he supposedly made that statement to the police? Was it early on in his detention, or even before his detention or later?

Mansur: No, it was when they had let them free. And when he came back, they (INAUDIBLE) him in as a suspect. On the second day of that detention, he broke down completely. He cried, and he admitted to the police, he confessed to the police that, we buried Natalee.
van susteren: Did he say where he'd buried Natalee?

Mansur: He gave them indications. They put him in a police car. They brought him over here to the north of the Marriott Hotel, and he pointed towards some indistinct area by the fishermen's huts. Those are huts that the fishermen use them to guard their equipment, their nets, their knives, whatever they use in fishing.

Spencer Bachus:

He declined to give details. “The circumstances were disturbing,” said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI’s involvement. “I can’t get into it, but it’s something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off.”

Stanley Zaadam:

2 Days after 5/29, the body of Natalee may have already been found and the Police Commissioner looked the other way to do a favor for Paulus van der sloot (ex-Chief of Staff of the Prosecutor General J. Zwinkels) To exculpate the son of Paulus, the Police Commissioner and Fiscal Chief Prosecutor Karin Janssen made the false arrest of 2 security guards, Jones and John, called this a "tactical maneuver" and denied them their freedom for 10 days.

Tim Miller:

Something has happened to Natalee. I am not convinced in any way that Natalee could possibly be alive.

I think somebody knew what they was doing. I don't even know if these boys know where she's at.

But you know what? If we don't search, there is absolutely no chance...

ROWLANDS: What do you mean by that?

MILLER: I don't know. Something could of happened higher up with people that got more money and more influence, and stuff making sure she's not found.

But I don't know. I mean, it's heartbreaking.

Jan van der straaten:

"Sure we have shark places, but it has nothing to do with this investigation." "This is a murder case."

Steve Croes:

He comes forward to corroborate a lie and leaves saying he "knows nothing." Then he threatens to sue Beth Twitty.

Rudy Croes:

"She is back in all sorts of programs where she calls upon Americans to avoid Aruba as vacation destination. “I can’t understand her attitude. We did everything possible to find her daughter”, said Croes. He hopes of course that one day the teenager will show up, but he said that badmouthing would definitely not contribute to that. Croes does not consider taking measures against Twitty yet, but does not rule out the possibility to shut her up in the future."

Joran Van der Sloot:

"How they acted towards my family and friends is not the way a normal family acts when their daughter is missing."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »

Aruba Must Think Ahead

February 20th 2008, Aruba.

A monorail in Aruba, a matter of time for it to come

ORANJESTAD-As Aruba's population and tourism industry continues to
expand, there is growing pressure on the island's infrastructure. There is
more congestion and longer commute on the island. As matter of fact, the
infrastructure in Aruba has not expanded enough to accommodate the
substantial growth of the past 25 years. If nothing is done to alleviate the
problem, congestion could have serious implications on future economic
growth.

The Aruba Chamber of Commerce believes that the island should
seriously consider a monorail system and/or light rail. They are serious
alternatives to the car. An efficient layout of a monorail system on the
island, should alleviate congestion and reduce pollution.

Imagine a monorail that starts from the Palm Beach hotel corridor going
through Eagle Beach low-rise hotel sector, heading for the bus terminal in
Oranjestad, passing behind main street Oranjestad, heading to a stop at
the airport, and then on running parallel to the highway from the airport
towards San Nicolas. This will reduce commute time considerably and
eradicate congestion.

The idea of a monorail is not new in Aruba. The political leader of Real
Democracy, Andin Bikker proposed a monorail as an alternative on the
island during the last election. Andin Bikker has proposed a line between
San Nicolas and Oranjestad, with later expansion to Palm Beach and
other districts.

The Aruba Chamber of Commerce will present the alternative of monorail
and light rail during the conference on energy policy to be held later this
year. In addition, oil recourses will not last forever. Monorail and light rail
do not require gasoline and are environmentally friendly alternatives.

The light rail alternative for Aruba

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=55202

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 01:09:52 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot:

"How they acted towards my family and friends is not the way a normal family acts when their daughter is missing."

THE RAGE WILL NOT GO AWAY
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 01:13:39 PM »

Hey Rob!

Off topic here, but wanted top tell you that Nifong cannot use his bankruptcy ploy after all!;  New lacrosse lawsuit filing, announcement will be today, see:
http://www.dukelawsuit.com/
[ Great lawfirm handling the new litigation ].
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 01:15:58 PM »

JORAN'S BOOK

I also told that Joran, Deepak, Satish and me had talked about it that I would buy new shoes for Joran.

Freddy answers: Joran did not want to walk with his shoes on the beach and probably left them behind because of that.

Paul van der Sloot statement June 23rd 2005

>>>SNIP
   To your question whether Joran on Monday May 30th 2005
hadn't been complaining about pain in his feet and legs and whether
he had told me that he would not take a tennis lesson, I can state
the following. Joran occasionally has complaints like that. He sometimes
also complains about back-aches. Whether he complained that Monday,
I cannot remember.

To your question whether I can remember if Joran complained
from legs in his feet or legs during the period from May 30th 2005 to
June 9th 2005, I can state the following. I can remember that between
the time Anita went to the Netherlands and the time he was arrested
Joran did complain about pain in his legs and feet. I cannot remember
however if he specifically complained about that on Monday.

To your question whether I asked him what could have caused
the pains, I can state the following. No, I did not ask him. He complained
about these kinds of pains from time to time.

To your question whether I knew what the causes were of these pains,
I can state the following. I assumed that they were general pains of being
tired/being sore. I had not attributed them to a specific reason.
+++++++++++

The connection between Joran missing his shoes, Freddy offering to buy him new ones, and the police questioning Paulus about whether or not Joran complained about his feet or legs hurting, and his having a bachache still eludes me. The connetion is there....just need to find out what it is.  There is definately something known to ALE prior to this line of questioning .....just as ALE asked Jug about Natalee having a history of seizures already knowing of Jorans confession and his description of her seizure like activity allegedly on the beach. They knew........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 01:20:33 PM »

LOL the way the streets flood in Aruba with just a small amount of rain .....hope they make them submersible.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 01:21:34 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot:

THE RAGE WILL NOT GO AWAY

The absolute arrogance of them all is still just too galling. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 01:21:48 PM »

Han Mos is waiting on Patrick Van der Eem to VOLUNTEER a declaration!!!

What I fail to comprehend is why Patrick Van der Eem and Peter Devries were not brought in for interrogation as witnesses by the Aruban Law Enforcement or the Prosecution IMMEDIATELY following the airing of the video recording?

Logic implies that Peter Devries and Patrick Van der Eem's primary role in the production of this video recording would dictate that their respective witness declaration should have been a crucial evidence to be considered the three judge panel that ruled in Joran's favor.

It is something akin to Jug Twitty's impression when the "powers that be" in the investigation failed to take statements from his friends or the DEA who saw and witnessed all that took place on the morning of May 31, 2005.  Jugs impression ... "They did not want to know the truth."

Janet

++++++++++++

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_News/2008/02/19/holloway_figure_to_be_questioned_in_aruba/9269/

Holloway figure to be questioned in Aruba
Published: Feb. 19, 2008 at 11:20 AM

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Feb. 19 (UPI) -- Aruba's justice department has summoned Patrick van der Eem for questioning as a potential witness in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Van der Eem is the 34-year-old Dutchman who was able to befriend Joran van der Sloot and secretly record him giving alleged details of the U.S. student's mysterious disappearance in May 2005 in Aruba. Holloway, then 18, was on a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island.

The Netherlands news agency ANP Tuesday said Van der Eem's appearance was mandatory and could land him in custody.

He told ANP he would cooperate while in Aruba where he is vacationing and meeting with the author of a book about the Holloway case.

"I have nothing to hide, but I also know how to keep my mouth shut," he said. "But I am on the prosecution's side, all they have to do is phone me and I'll be there."

+++++++++++++

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/aruba_to_question_van_der_sloo.php

Aruba to question Van der Sloot's 'friend'
Tuesday 19 February 2008

The Aruban public prosecutor wants to question Patrick van der Eem as a witness in the Natalee Holloway case, reports Tuesday's NRC.

Chief justice Hans Mos told the paper Van der Eem could be arrested if he does not come forward voluntarily.

Van der Eem befriended suspect Joran van der Sloot and secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died. He is currently on Aruba working on a book about the disappearance of the US teenager.

According to Van der Eem he has nothing to hide and the public prosecutor only has to ring him.

The the rights to the book, which is being ghost written by the American novelist Elizabeth Byars, will be auctioned off. Publication of the book, titled Disposed, is set for September.

+++++++++

http://www.tiscali.nl/content/article/nbinn/om_aruba_wil_van_der_eem_verhoren/575685.htm

OM Aruba wants to hear Van der Eem

UTRECHT / ORANJESTAD - 19-02-2008 - Justice on Aruba intends to hear Patrick van der Eem (34) as a witness in the Natalee Holloway-case. That needs not be done on a voluntary basis, believes Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos.

Van der Eem, who managed to elicit statements from Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance-case, runs the risk to be temporarily incarcerated.  “He has already told his story to many media and must now explain it to us once,” says Mos Tuesday. The attitude of justice surprised Van der Eem, who is on Aruba now to tell about his experiences as a mole to the American writer E.E. Byars (pseud. Elizabeth Byars) for a book to be recorded.

“I have nothing to hide in this ..."

"I am on the side of the OM (Publ.Pros.Off.), they only have to call me, ask and I will be there."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 01:24:04 PM »

LOL the way the streets flood in Aruba with just a small amount of rain .....hope they make them submersible.

Monosubs.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 01:26:43 PM »

Aruba Must Think Ahead

February 20th 2008, Aruba.

A monorail in Aruba, a matter of time for it to come

prepare to laff your ass off!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CASn2Err21Y

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 01:32:39 PM »

JORAN'S BOOK

Paul van der Sloot statement June 23rd 2005

>>>SNIP
   To your question whether Joran on Monday May 30th 2005
hadn't been complaining about pain in his feet and legs and whether
he had told me that he would not take a tennis lesson, I can state
the following. Joran occasionally has complaints like that. He sometimes
also complains about back-aches. Whether he complained that Monday,
I cannot remember.

To your question whether I can remember if Joran complained
from legs in his feet or legs during the period from May 30th 2005 to
June 9th 2005, I can state the following. I can remember that between
the time Anita went to the Netherlands and the time he was arrested
Joran did complain about pain in his legs and feet. I cannot remember
however if he specifically complained about that on Monday.

To your question whether I asked him what could have caused
the pains, I can state the following. No, I did not ask him. He complained
about these kinds of pains from time to time.

To your question whether I knew what the causes were of these pains,
I can state the following. I assumed that they were general pains of being
tired/being sore. I had not attributed them to a specific reason.
+++++++++++

The connection between Joran missing his shoes, Freddy offering to buy him new ones, and the police questioning Paulus about whether or not Joran complained about his feet or legs hurting, and his having a bachache still eludes me. The connetion is there....just need to find out what it is.  There is definately something known to ALE prior to this line of questioning .....just as ALE asked Jug about Natalee having a history of seizures already knowing of Jorans confession and his description of her seizure like activity allegedly on the beach. They knew........

Not about the shoes, but could Joran have hurt his back trying to carry Natalie?
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2008, 01:33:07 PM »

Sorry

Natalee
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 01:33:08 PM »

Hey Rob!

Off topic here, but wanted top tell you that Nifong cannot use his bankruptcy ploy after all!;  New lacrosse lawsuit filing, announcement will be today, see:
http://www.dukelawsuit.com/
[ Great lawfirm handling the new litigation ].

Hi Ono - sweet ... thanks

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 01:35:18 PM »

Posted by Kyle at BFN:

Things are just beginning to get interesting.  Stay tuned.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 01:35:43 PM »

Peter Derives and Patrick Van der Eem were one in obtaining this recording of Joran's incriminating words.  Peter Derives appeared as a guest on more talk shows than Patrick.  Yet ... it is Patrick Van der Eem who is being threatened with arrest for talking too much and ... not "volunteering" to be interrogated.

Something is not right.

When it is consider that Hans Mos waited for almost three weeks following the airing of the video recording to express interest in interrogating a primary witness ... one week following the three judge panel's ruling in Joran favor ... this wannabe detective suspects that Patrick's shady past is going to be dug into and held against him and ... if Patrick dares to continue to buck the Aruban coverup ....

Janet

+++++++++++

Dave Holloway
Hannity & Colmes
August 10, 2005

COMBS: The question is cover up or incompetence? Is the person working with you getting to the bottom of it?

HOLLOWAY: I spoke to him today, he is as perplexed about all of this as we are. Seems like every time someone speaks out or comes forward. Just like the gardener, he is supposed to appear in court Thursday then be immediately deported. That is the work of the defense of course. Some witnesses may be scared to come forward for fear of repercussions.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2008, 01:36:51 PM »

Posted by Kyle at BFN:

Things are just beginning to get interesting.  Stay tuned.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2008, 01:42:04 PM »

Posted by Jane at BFN:

2/21/08 Kalpoe v McGraw update and additions to pleading index (Click on Links under File Names to view documents:

DateEnteredDocumentPgsFile Name
2/14/08DefenseMotion to Dismiss and Request for Terminating Sanctions for Plaintiffs willful failure to comply with Court Orders. (Hearing Set: 4-3-08)98021408D_MTDismiss.pdf
2/15/08PlaintiffDeepak Kalpoe's Response to Defendant's Motion to Compel Further Interrogarory Responses and Production of Documents40021508P_DKCompelResp.pdf
2/15/08PlaintiffSatish Kalpoe's Response to Defendant's Motion to Compel Further Interrogarory Responses and Production of Documents38021508P_SKCompelResp.pdf

The full index of pleadings found here:
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6860.0

Future Hearings

(1) 02/29/2008 at 08:30 am. Motion to Compel ((2))

(2) 04/03/2008 at 08:30 am. Motion to Dismiss ((Second) and Request for Terminating Sanctions;)

(3) 05/06/2008 at 08:30 am. Conference-Case Management (2) MTN TO DISMISS3) MTN FOR SUBST. OF PERS. REP.FOR DECEASED DEFT4) MTN FOR STAY OF ORDER5) CASE MANAGEMENT CONF6) OSC RE FTA ON 12/7/07)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.