April 19, 2024, 07:12:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 278241 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2008, 01:44:17 PM »

Posted by Lola at BFN:

Where's his investigator Lt. Roy Tromp? ... this from August of 2005

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/Aruba.Natalee.Holloway.2.256295.html

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island.

"We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do."
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2008, 01:49:36 PM »

LOL the way the streets flood in Aruba with just a small amount of rain .....hope they make them submersible.

Monosubs.

as long as it is up high enough to sustain the abnormal amount of sweat that perspires from paulus' forehead, they should be fine.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2008, 01:51:05 PM »

Posted by Lola at BFN:

Where's his investigator Lt. Roy Tromp? ... this from August of 2005

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/Aruba.Natalee.Holloway.2.256295.html

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island.

"We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do."

he is either on vacation, or retired, like everyone else in the case...
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2008, 01:55:41 PM »

If Joran lost/left his own shoes, why on earth would Freddy volunteer to buy him new ones?  What kinda BS is that?  If I lost my shoes (and I did lose a nice pair of black patent leather heels but that's a whole 'nother show biz thing), I would certainly not call up my best friend and expect them to buy me new shoes.  I don't get it at all. Call me crazy but if I lost something I would expect to have to replace it myself.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2008, 02:06:02 PM »

i just want to say after watching yesterday's greta: the dutch media is way way behind.
they still ignore the corruption/cover-up. that's why i continue to encourage to write the dutch media and the dutch members of parliament.
(earlier i posted a list with email-addresses)
if the dutch put pressure on aruba, they might have to act.
next week the parliament is back in session.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gensing7000
thanks for putting this on youtube.
very few dutch cable operators bring FOX News and none CNN USA.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2008, 02:08:36 PM »

bladerunner wrote;

Not about the shoes, but could Joran have hurt his back trying to carry Natalie?

IMO all would be linked. I suppose it would be possible that Joran might hurt his back trying to carry Natalee. But, the most likely way for joran to hurt his feet would be carrying Natalee without his shoes through something difficult to walk on. He has said he hid her in the mangroves which is a very possible thing to do. The other thought would be
carrying Natalee through  shallow water out to a boat....there is lots of rock and gravel along much of the shoreline, except perhaps directly in-front of the hotels......makes walking very very tough.....just thinking out loud......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2008, 02:10:45 PM »

Posted by Kyle at BFN:

Things are just beginning to get interesting.  Stay tuned.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2008, 02:14:47 PM »

Name: Freddy Alenxander Arambatzis
Date: 10 February 2006/17:15
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs /Eric Soemers
Description: interrogation of a suspect
Responsive to Request 41

found this somewhere dont know if it is already known
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2008, 02:19:57 PM »

I read in the legal docs that K2 were exchanging emails with a literary agent about a possible book deal. Did I miss this previously?
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2008, 02:23:21 PM »

JORAN'S BOOK
Page 154, Freddy after his June 12 statement:

I also told that Joran, Deepak, Satish and me had talked about it that I would buy new shoes for Joran.

Anita could not believe everything I was telling. (as in amazed).

Carlo asks several times why Freddy thinks that Joran left his shoes behind.

Freddy answers: Joran did not want to walk with his shoes on the beach and probably left them behind because of that.

Paul van der Sloot statement June 23rd 2005

>>>SNIP
   To your question whether Joran on Monday May 30th 2005
hadn't been complaining about pain in his feet and legs and whether
he had told me that he would not take a tennis lesson, I can state
the following. Joran occasionally has complaints like that. He sometimes
also complains about back-aches. Whether he complained that Monday,
I cannot remember.

To your question whether I can remember if Joran complained
from legs in his feet or legs during the period from May 30th 2005 to
June 9th 2005, I can state the following. I can remember that between
the time Anita went to the Netherlands and the time he was arrested
Joran did complain about pain in his legs and feet. I cannot remember
however if he specifically complained about that on Monday.

To your question whether I asked him what could have caused
the pains, I can state the following. No, I did not ask him. He complained
about these kinds of pains from time to time.

To your question whether I knew what the causes were of these pains,
I can state the following. I assumed that they were general pains of being
tired/being sore. I had not attributed them to a specific reason.
+++++++++++

The connection between Joran missing his shoes, Freddy offering to buy him new ones, and the police questioning Paulus about whether or not Joran complained about his feet or legs hurting, and his having a bachache still eludes me. The connetion is there....just need to find out what it is.  There is definately something known to ALE prior to this line of questioning .....just as ALE asked Jug about Natalee having a history of seizures already knowing of Jorans confession and his description of her seizure like activity allegedly on the beach. They knew........

Not about the shoes, but could Joran have hurt his back trying to carry Natalie?

What if in one of his first statements where he may have described Natalee shaking etc, he also told the story of dumping his shoes and walking home. A 40 min barefoot walk home on aruban streets may cause injury to the feet.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2008, 02:24:29 PM »

Klaas, did you see the FP posts from Wolf Hunters?  About spending tourism's money for them? 

Pretty clever.  Kind of amusing.  If I knew how to grab 2-3 of those posts, I would.  But I don't.

Expect a miracle.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2008, 02:28:03 PM »

Could someone tell me why joran said the shoes were size 14 it turned out later he had size 10?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2008, 02:28:49 PM »

I don't see the big doughy Dutchboy walking home barefoot or not.  I think early on Greta had her cameraman pan the road to show that walking barefoot would be unwise and most people wouldn't do it.  I just don't see the sporter being fit enough to take a long hike home barefoot. 

Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2008, 02:29:51 PM »

Could someone tell me why joran said the shoes were size 14 it turned out later he had size 10?

Hi JE.. Klaas has a picture that explains it all.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2008, 02:30:34 PM »

Apparently someone told him people with big feet also had big equipment.  Little did he know.  Big hands, big feet.  Big shoes, big gloves. 

According to me, Joran said his shoes were size 14 because he is a lying POS.

Expect a miracle.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2008, 02:32:24 PM »

Rob i ve seen that pic LOL I was just wondering why someone would so wrong about their shoe size.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2008, 02:35:09 PM »

Rob i ve seen that pic LOL I was just wondering why someone would so wrong about their shoe size.

the best theory I have seen  has Joran and Deepak at the Racquet club and Joran stealing a pair of shoes that were size 14.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2008, 02:36:25 PM »

Klaas, did you see the FP posts from Wolf Hunters?  About spending tourism's money for them? 

Pretty clever.  Kind of amusing.  If I knew how to grab 2-3 of those posts, I would.  But I don't.

Wolf Hunters wrote:

i have been asking everyone i know to keep sending out for information to aruba tourism
call them, email them, fax them, ask them to PLEASE SEND information on how i can get some info on going to ARUBA.. i want flight details, hotel details, etc send me everything. heheeheheheheh

at last count i had 476 people doing it..and i will have another few thousand very soon.

all it is doing is costing ARUBA TOURISM money and they are getting nothing out of it BECAUSE
NONE of the people are EVER EVER EVER going to go to aruba EVER.. mailings cost money, answering phones costs money, printing more brochures cost more money

i am attempting to sink them all by myself
but of course if anyone wants to get on board the FREIGHT TRAIN.. come on in.

DONT MESS WITH WOLF HUNTERS
i have many more ideas to bring the tourism to a screeching halt.

Feb 21, 11:52 AM

Wolf Hunters wrote:

“hi, this is wolf hunter, i am interested in getting 400 people to go on a vacation to aruba
can you please send me 400 brochures to 400 different addreses. thank you very much”

signed,
WOLF HUNTERS

a 12 step program for justice

WOLF HUNTERS

Feb 21, 11:55 AM

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »

the best theory I have seen  has Joran and Deepak at the Racquet club and Joran stealing a pair of shoes that were size 14.

Or maybe he watched too much OJ Simpson and thought i ll lie about my shoe size just in case they find em. I can then always say: If the shoes dont fit you must acquit
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2008, 02:39:31 PM »

#  Wolf Hunters on February 21st, 2008 11:52 am

i have been asking everyone i know to keep sending out for information to aruba tourism
call them, email them, fax them, ask them to PLEASE SEND information on how i can get some info on going to ARUBA.. i want flight details, hotel details, etc send me everything. heheeheheheheh

at last count i had 476 people doing it..and i will have another few thousand very soon.

all it is doing is costing ARUBA TOURISM money and they are getting nothing out of it BECAUSE
NONE of the people are EVER EVER EVER going to go to aruba EVER.. mailings cost money, answering phones costs money, printing more brochures cost more money

i am attempting to sink them all by myself
but of course if anyone wants to get on board the FREIGHT TRAIN.. come on in.

DONT MESS WITH WOLF HUNTERS
i have many more ideas to bring the tourism to a screeching halt.
# Wolf Hunters on February 21st, 2008 11:55 am

“hi, this is wolf hunter, i am interested in getting 400 people to go on a vacation to aruba
can you please send me 400 brochures to 400 different addreses. thank you very much”

signed,
WOLF HUNTERS

a 12 step program for justice

WOLF HUNTERS
# Wolf Hunters on February 21st, 2008 11:57 am

ARUBA is getting just what they deserve

no justice - no tourism

they will eat their own

they are starting to joran and paulus but because they are so rancid, people are getting sick.

better call dompig - he can solve it
# Wolf Hunters on February 21st, 2008 12:00 pm

when you see a aruba company, call them and tie up the 800 lines (if they offer them) and just ask lots of questions. send me more info please
thank you so much, cant wait to get there. NOT
no justice = no money
aruba,you want a boycott ? you got one JERK OFFS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.