March 28, 2024, 04:52:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 276843 times)
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2008, 02:42:48 PM »

#  Wolf Hunters on February 21st, 2008 11:52 am

i have been asking everyone i know to keep sending out for information to aruba tourism
call them, email them, fax them, ask them to PLEASE SEND information on how i can get some info on going to ARUBA.. i want flight details, hotel details, etc send me everything. heheeheheheheh

at last count i had 476 people doing it..and i will have another few thousand very soon.

all it is doing is costing ARUBA TOURISM money and they are getting nothing out of it BECAUSE
NONE of the people are EVER EVER EVER going to go to aruba EVER.. mailings cost money, answering phones costs money, printing more brochures cost more money

i am attempting to sink them all by myself
but of course if anyone wants to get on board the FREIGHT TRAIN.. come on in.

DONT MESS WITH WOLF HUNTERS
i have many more ideas to bring the tourism to a screeching halt.
# Wolf Hunters on February 21st, 2008 11:55 am

“hi, this is wolf hunter, i am interested in getting 400 people to go on a vacation to aruba
can you please send me 400 brochures to 400 different addreses. thank you very much”

signed,
WOLF HUNTERS

a 12 step program for justice

WOLF HUNTERS
# Wolf Hunters on February 21st, 2008 11:57 am

ARUBA is getting just what they deserve

no justice - no tourism

they will eat their own

they are starting to joran and paulus but because they are so rancid, people are getting sick.

better call dompig - he can solve it
# Wolf Hunters on February 21st, 2008 12:00 pm

when you see a aruba company, call them and tie up the 800 lines (if they offer them) and just ask lots of questions. send me more info please
thank you so much, cant wait to get there. NOT
no justice = no money
aruba,you want a boycott ? you got one JERK OFFS

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2008, 02:43:13 PM »

Billb - Welcome and thank you!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2008, 03:00:36 PM »

Posted by Lola at BFN:

Where's his investigator Lt. Roy Tromp? ... this from August of 2005

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/Aruba.Natalee.Holloway.2.256295.html

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island.

"We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do."

he is either on vacation, or retired, like everyone else in the case...

I speculate that he is hiding out with Mickey John ... a potential witness who dared to implicate Paulus van der Sloot in the coverup that has been denying Natalee Holloway justice from day one.

Janet

+++++++++

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN:.......He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2008, 03:02:18 PM »

Was there a story about Deepak hitting a girl in his car and if so who was the girl?

seems I remember it was in the conversation that took place in the police car between D and J....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2008, 03:04:26 PM »

Thanks for the welcome Klaasend.
Been a lurker since june 05 and am amazed at the talented posters / detectives at scared monkeys....
Hoping for good news out of the Dateline show tomorrow with the Persistence effort. Can this be the final break needed? I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I stand with the girl.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2008, 03:04:33 PM »

Posted by Lola at BFN:

Where's his investigator Lt. Roy Tromp? ... this from August of 2005

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/Aruba.Natalee.Holloway.2.256295.html

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island.

"We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do."

he is either on vacation, or retired, like everyone else in the case...

I speculate that he is hiding out with Mickey John ... a potential witness who dared to implicate Paulus van der Sloot in the coverup that has been denying Natalee Holloway justice from day one.

Janet

+++++++++

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN:.......He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

Roy Tromp should know if Paulus van der Sloot changed his story ... Tromp was Paulus' interrogator.

Janet

Phil McGraw - Disclosure Log
Paulus van der Sloot
Name: Paulus van der Sloot
Date: 23 June 2005 / 14:30
Pages: 13
Writer/Initiator: Roland Tromp

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2008, 03:06:45 PM »

Thanks for the welcome Klaasend.
Been a lurker since june 05 and am amazed at the talented posters / detectives at scared monkeys....
Hoping for good news out of the Dateline show tomorrow with the Persistence effort. Can this be the final break needed? I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I stand with the girl.

I'm looking forward to the Dateline show as well especially after Kyle's post at BFN about things getting interresting.  I'm also keeping my fingers crossed.  I know the Persistence was at the point of looking now at the 100+ targets they had marked so who knows?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2008, 03:09:31 PM »

I read in the legal docs that K2 were exchanging emails with a literary agent about a possible book deal. Did I miss this previously?

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 1, 2005

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

TWITTY: Oh, you know, Rita, not only hearing that, but I actually saw it come across someone's Blackberry, a reporter, where Deepak was saying that he wanted $250,000 in a book or a movie deal. You know, and I had to see it, like I said, come across a reporter's Blackberry. Deepak's been reaching out to various reporters in the United States since early on.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

_____

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2008, 03:09:52 PM »

Welcome to the cage BillB 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2008, 03:10:08 PM »

bladerunner wrote;

Not about the shoes, but could Joran have hurt his back trying to carry Natalie?

IMO all would be linked. I suppose it would be possible that Joran might hurt his back trying to carry Natalee. But, the most likely way for joran to hurt his feet would be carrying Natalee without his shoes through something difficult to walk on. He has said he hid her in the mangroves which is a very possible thing to do. The other thought would be
carrying Natalee through  shallow water out to a boat....there is lots of rock and gravel along much of the shoreline, except perhaps directly in-front of the hotels......makes walking very very tough.....just thinking out loud......

The worst is getting bits of coral in your feet from the ocean floor.
You can't see it, but can hardly walk until it is removed with a needle.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2008, 03:16:13 PM »

This may have already been posted - from Amigoe.com/English

Big drop in number of cruise passengers 

ORANJESTAD – It appears from the monthly report of the Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) that compared to December 2006, the room occupancy of the hotels as well as the number of cruise passengers dropped in the same month in 2007.   Although the room occupancy of the hotels dropped in December, there was a growth in 2007.   

Not only did the cruise passengers drop in December of 2007, but also the number of cruise ships that visited the island; with respectively 8.3 and 11.8 percent.  Over the entire 2007, the number of cruise passengers dropped to 481.775, 18.5 percent less than in 2006 and the number of cruise ships remained that same as in 2006.     

Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) has not yet published the number of tourists that stayed on the island and those that just spent the night during August till December inclusive.   

The CBA has therefore used the figures of AAA on the number of travelers that came to Aruba via air.  These numbers increased for the first 11 months of 2007 with 9.8 percent.  These figures only give an indication of a growth or drop in the tourism season, because the length of the stay was not considered. 

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »

bladerunner wrote;

Not about the shoes, but could Joran have hurt his back trying to carry Natalie?

IMO all would be linked. I suppose it would be possible that Joran might hurt his back trying to carry Natalee. But, the most likely way for joran to hurt his feet would be carrying Natalee without his shoes through something difficult to walk on. He has said he hid her in the mangroves which is a very possible thing to do. The other thought would be
carrying Natalee through  shallow water out to a boat....there is lots of rock and gravel along much of the shoreline, except perhaps directly in-front of the hotels......makes walking very very tough.....just thinking out loud......

The worst is getting bits of coral in your feet from the ocean floor.
You can't see it, but can hardly walk until it is removed with a needle.

Not to mention glass from broken bongs, pipes, and beer bottles.  Used hypodermic needles, snad scrap metal from all the wrecks!

Existence is futile.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2008, 03:19:05 PM »

Welcome Billb!!!

Magnolia - I agree with you about the coral - or even crushed seashells.

I just had an odd thought - probably way off base, but could the blood in K2's car be from Joran's bloody feet?  There sure were alot of questions about the condition of his legs/feet..

The shoes issue has always stuck out to me - Just like the "she hit her head" comments.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2008, 03:28:06 PM »

one more thing about the shoes

On june 9 2005:To your question as to what clothes I was wearing when I was picked up by Deepak and Satish, I can answer the following. I wore a white/blue shirt, a blue/white jeans trouser or a three-quart black trouser and a couple of white shoes or crème coloured boots.

No recollection of white shoes or boots

On june 14 2005:told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

Lots of detail here: white and blue K swiss size 14 bought in USA

Usually memory doesnt get better as time elapses.
Has it ever been checked if one of his friends or Paulus has size 14 shoes?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2008, 03:32:05 PM »

I don't see the big doughy Dutchboy walking home barefoot or not.  I think early on Greta had her cameraman pan the road to show that walking barefoot would be unwise and most people wouldn't do it.  I just don't see the sporter being fit enough to take a long hike home barefoot. 

We have also heard those roadbeds are of a shell materials that will cut a person's bare feet to shreds.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2008, 03:34:36 PM »

I don't see the big doughy Dutchboy walking home barefoot or not.  I think early on Greta had her cameraman pan the road to show that walking barefoot would be unwise and most people wouldn't do it.  I just don't see the sporter being fit enough to take a long hike home barefoot. 

We have also heard those roadbeds are of a shell materials that will cut a person's bare feet to shreds.

Daddy picked them up.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2008, 03:35:45 PM »

This may have already been posted - from Amigoe.com/English

Big drop in number of cruise passengers 

ORANJESTAD – It appears from the monthly report of the Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) that compared to December 2006, the room occupancy of the hotels as well as the number of cruise passengers dropped in the same month in 2007.   Although the room occupancy of the hotels dropped in December, there was a growth in 2007.   

Not only did the cruise passengers drop in December of 2007, but also the number of cruise ships that visited the island; with respectively 8.3 and 11.8 percent.  Over the entire 2007, the number of cruise passengers dropped to 481.775, 18.5 percent less than in 2006 and the number of cruise ships remained that same as in 2006.     

Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) has not yet published the number of tourists that stayed on the island and those that just spent the night during August till December inclusive.   

The CBA has therefore used the figures of AAA on the number of travelers that came to Aruba via air.  These numbers increased for the first 11 months of 2007 with 9.8 percent.  These figures only give an indication of a growth or drop in the tourism season, because the length of the stay was not considered. 

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

They can't get ATA  to give them the occupancy and stayover numbers for the last seven months? What is up with that? They used to publish those in 30-60 days. If they had such great increases you would think they'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2008, 03:37:34 PM »

Daddy picked them up.

I agree, no way that spoiled lazy bastard walks anywhere.

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2008, 03:38:42 PM »

What if the reason Freddie was willing to replace Joran's shoes is that something Freddie suggested caused the shoes to be ruined or lost?  Somebody who'd be willing to replace my shoes would probably be somebody I really trusted, perhaps to take something they did to the grave.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2008, 03:40:06 PM »

i just want to say after watching yesterday's greta: the dutch media is way way behind.
they still ignore the corruption/cover-up. that's why i continue to encourage to write the dutch media and the dutch members of parliament.
(earlier i posted a list with email-addresses)
if the dutch put pressure on aruba, they might have to act.
next week the parliament is back in session.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gensing7000
thanks for putting this on youtube.
very few dutch cable operators bring FOX News and none CNN USA.

Hello Caesu! Do you think Peter Devries is working on Paulus and the corruptioin angle and will bust it loose in Holland?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.