June 01, 2024, 05:44:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 281859 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2008, 07:30:02 PM »

Hello and G'Bye. I will make sure I look at the TV tomorrow....
Enjoyed Dana's show last night... Ms. Murphy sure tells it like it is ! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2008, 07:47:23 PM »

Sarah understands Aruba’s
position on Justice matters

PHILIPSBURG--Constitutional Affairs Commissioner Sarah Wescot-Williams understands Aruba’s not wanting to let go of acquired constitutional rights such as having its own Attorney General.

While the Dutch Government has negotiated one Attorney General for Curaçao, St. Maarten and the BES islands Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba in the constitutional change process, Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin announced on Monday that Aruba would have its own Attorney General and that the Dutch Justice Minister’s authority to give instructions to the Attorney General would not apply to that island.

“Aruba in its discussions with the Minister always stated that the process of the Netherlands Antilles should not change what it has today; that is, its own Attorney General. While Aruba is a necessary partner in the process, it is going to make sure that changes it does not want will not happen,” Wescot-Williams stated during Wednesday’s Executive Council press briefing.

Regarding the position of St. Maarten towards Aruba not having its own Attorney General, the Commissioner said St Maarten was party to several agreements in the context of November 2, 2006.

“In there it’s clear how we think and look at the Attorney General and how we look at the authority of instruction by the Dutch Minister. Let’s realise these particular issues have been issues of much discussion ever since the signing of the November 2006 accord.”

She said everyone was looking at the advice of the Council of State on the matter of instruction by the Dutch Justice Minister in his capacity as member of the Kingdom Council of Ministers.

“The crucial part is article 43 of the Charter of the Kingdom. That is a guarantee function of the Kingdom. Only when there is a total breakdown in the areas of Justice, good governance or financial government can a member of the Kingdom Council of Ministers intervene.”

Copyright ©2006 The Daily Herald St. Maarten
E-mail Webmaster 127
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/k235/justice235.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2008, 07:53:41 PM »

Is this a new site? I don't recall seeing this one before.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=338540994

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2008, 08:04:10 PM »

Is this a new site? I don't recall seeing this one before.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=338540994

Must be real...he only has 2 friends, lol. Seriously, I think it is fake. It seems anyone can upload pictures to it in the pics section.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2008, 08:04:16 PM »

Feb. 21, 2008

Pathologist declares Kathleen Savio’s death a homicide

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2008, 08:05:16 PM »

Solving this case is like trying to catch a hullucination. Regardless of what you do, by definition the hallucination is always just out of reach no matter how real it appeard to be or takes another shape or form to allude capture. Now he can't confess because the truth isn't supported by his lies.

He was the last seen with her.
He leid about his alibi repeatedly, before a need to lie was know by all except the guilty
He framed 2 innocent people
The warden of the prison and others have testified to a severe anger management problem
He confessed twice, once in front of the FBI and the Aruban police, prosecutor, and prison employees, and the second time to the world, in the strictest of conficences, while he was interviewing to be a gangster. Instead, he became a turkey to all of his peers and an immature self centered bastard and killer to the rest of of the world. Criminals don't respect fools, no matter how mean and callous they are Joran.

In the beginning many use to type that Joran has told so many lies that he would not be able to confess because we will never know when he is telling the truth and I'll be damn if it hasn't turned out true.

If we found a video of the deed, authenticated the people in it and the time. they would simply tell us that Joran and whomever and Natalee were just making a fiction movie, that it doesn't match the evidence or statements since all of that is either a lie or eliminated by the prosecutor and thus can't be accurate, and that we can't prove that even though Natalee's head is cut off that she is really dead.
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2008, 08:07:27 PM »

I read here all the time but don't post.  I do have a question though - if I am incorrect please correct me.  Why is Patrick being forced to come in and give a statement to MOS or possibly be arrested if he doesn't?  If remember early on once the 3 suspects were released they had until January to "voluntarily come forward and make statements".  I thought I remembered Aruba saying this about kalpoes and Joran.  If I am wrong please correct me.  I thought I remembered Aruba couldn't force(arrest) them to make any additional statements - it had to be voluntarily.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: February 21, 2008, 08:08:19 PM »

Feb. 21, 2008

I hope they get that cocky SOB. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: February 21, 2008, 08:09:44 PM »

I read here all the time but don't post.  I do have a question though - if I am incorrect please correct me.  Why is Patrick being forced to come in and give a statement to MOS or possibly be arrested if he doesn't?  If remember early on once the 3 suspects were released they had until January to "voluntarily come forward and make statements".  I thought I remembered Aruba saying this about kalpoes and Joran.  If I am wrong please correct me.  I thought I remembered Aruba couldn't force(arrest) them to make any additional statements - it had to be voluntarily.

According to MOS he never said Patrick would be arrested, MOS claims that was made up by the Dutch publication De Telegraaf. 

According to reports, Patrick did meet with Mos today.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2008, 08:10:38 PM »

Because he is a witness to the statements of Joran and he has documentary evidence significant to the case. There has never been a real issue of him not being available or willing, but his information is so signifcant that he would be brought in IF he refused, IMO, the opinion of the minority:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2008, 08:11:36 PM »

Feb. 21, 2008

He is what Joran aspires to be
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2008, 08:13:43 PM »

[/quote]

Must be real...he only has 2 friends, lol. Seriously, I think it is fake. It seems anyone can upload pictures to it in the pics section.
[/quote]

Nut, I tried to upload (snicker snicker) a photo from that link and it loads it into my own myspace account, not his.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: February 21, 2008, 08:13:49 PM »

Feb. 21, 2008

Did I hear correctly that he wanted to be a contestant on the truth game show?
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2008, 08:15:42 PM »

PHILIPSBURG--Constitutional Affairs Commissioner Sarah Wescot-Williams understands Aruba’s not wanting to let go of acquired constitutional rights such as having its own Attorney General.

While the Dutch Government has negotiated one Attorney General for Curaçao, St. Maarten and the BES islands Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba in the constitutional change process, Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin announced on Monday that Aruba would have its own Attorney General and that the Dutch Justice Minister’s authority to give instructions to the Attorney General would not apply to that island.

“Aruba in its discussions with the Minister always stated that the process of the Netherlands Antilles should not change what it has today; that is, its own Attorney General. While Aruba is a necessary partner in the process, it is going to make sure that changes it does not want will not happen,” Wescot-Williams stated during Wednesday’s Executive Council press briefing.

Regarding the position of St. Maarten towards Aruba not having its own Attorney General, the Commissioner said St Maarten was party to several agreements in the context of November 2, 2006.

“In there it’s clear how we think and look at the Attorney General and how we look at the authority of instruction by the Dutch Minister. Let’s realise these particular issues have been issues of much discussion ever since the signing of the November 2006 accord.”

She said everyone was looking at the advice of the Council of State on the matter of instruction by the Dutch Justice Minister in his capacity as member of the Kingdom Council of Ministers.

“The crucial part is article 43 of the Charter of the Kingdom. That is a guarantee function of the Kingdom. Only when there is a total breakdown in the areas of Justice, good governance or financial government can a member of the Kingdom Council of Ministers intervene.”

E-mail Webmaster 127

in other words, aruba gets the cake and eats it too.  they get to keep their larcenous ways without direct supervision from nl. 
dennisintn
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2008, 08:16:04 PM »

Feb. 21, 2008

Me2 Klaas...he is a true POS.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #135 on: February 21, 2008, 08:23:01 PM »

E-mail Webmaster 127

in other words, aruba gets the cake and eats it too.  they get to keep their larcenous ways without direct supervision from nl. 
dennisintn
ITA Dennis
That's exactly what I got out of that article.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: February 21, 2008, 08:29:45 PM »

Thank you Klass and Private EYE.  I guess I was confusing it.  BTW excellent job as usual.

According to MOS he never said Patrick would be arrested, MOS claims that was made up by the Dutch publication De Telegraaf. 

According to reports, Patrick did meet with Mos today.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: February 21, 2008, 08:34:49 PM »

Feb. 21, 2008

Good now go after that POS Drew Peterson.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: February 21, 2008, 08:44:03 PM »

Feb. 21, 2008

Good now go after that POS Drew Peterson.

I wish they could find his 4th wife, and put the guy away forever!!  Get him away from those beautiful children.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: February 21, 2008, 09:05:55 PM »

Because he is a witness to the statements of Joran and he has documentary evidence significant to the case. There has never been a real issue of him not being available or willing, but his information is so signifcant that he would be brought in IF he refused, IMO, the opinion of the minority:)

I agree PI.  What Patrick Van der Eem and Peter Devries has to share with the Natalee Holloway investigation is very crucial but ... I contend a little late.

What I fail to comprehend is why Patrick Van der Eem and Peter Devries interrogated as witnesses by the Aruban Law Enforcement or the Prosecution IMMEDIATELY following the airing of the video recording?

Han Mos is waiting on Patrick Van der Eem to VOLUNTEER a declaration!!!  Why not just make a request and ... find out the response prior to threatening arrest?

Logic implies that Peter Devries and Patrick Van der Eem's primary role in the production of this video recording would dictate that their respective witness declaration should have been a crucial evidence to be considered by the three judge panel that ruled in Joran's favor.

It is something akin to Jug Twitty's impression when the "powers that be" in the investigation failed to take statements from his friends or the DEA who saw and witnessed all that took place on the morning of May 31, 2005.  Jugs impression ... "They did not want to know the truth."

Janet

++++++++++++

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_News/2008/02/19/holloway_figure_to_be_questioned_in_aruba/9269/

Holloway figure to be questioned in Aruba
Published: Feb. 19, 2008 at 11:20 AM

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Feb. 19 (UPI) -- Aruba's justice department has summoned Patrick van der Eem for questioning as a potential witness in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Van der Eem is the 34-year-old Dutchman who was able to befriend Joran van der Sloot and secretly record him giving alleged details of the U.S. student's mysterious disappearance in May 2005 in Aruba. Holloway, then 18, was on a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island.

The Netherlands news agency ANP Tuesday said Van der Eem's appearance was mandatory and could land him in custody.

He told ANP he would cooperate while in Aruba where he is vacationing and meeting with the author of a book about the Holloway case.

"I have nothing to hide, but I also know how to keep my mouth shut," he said. "But I am on the prosecution's side, all they have to do is phone me and I'll be there."

+++++++++++++

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/aruba_to_question_van_der_sloo.php

Aruba to question Van der Sloot's 'friend'
Tuesday 19 February 2008

The Aruban public prosecutor wants to question Patrick van der Eem as a witness in the Natalee Holloway case, reports Tuesday's NRC.

Chief justice Hans Mos told the paper Van der Eem could be arrested if he does not come forward voluntarily.

Van der Eem befriended suspect Joran van der Sloot and secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died. He is currently on Aruba working on a book about the disappearance of the US teenager.

According to Van der Eem he has nothing to hide and the public prosecutor only has to ring him.

The the rights to the book, which is being ghost written by the American novelist Elizabeth Byars, will be auctioned off. Publication of the book, titled Disposed, is set for September.

+++++++++

http://www.tiscali.nl/content/article/nbinn/om_aruba_wil_van_der_eem_verhoren/575685.htm

OM Aruba wants to hear Van der Eem

UTRECHT / ORANJESTAD - 19-02-2008 - Justice on Aruba intends to hear Patrick van der Eem (34) as a witness in the Natalee Holloway-case. That needs not be done on a voluntary basis, believes Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos.

Van der Eem, who managed to elicit statements from Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance-case, runs the risk to be temporarily incarcerated.  “He has already told his story to many media and must now explain it to us once,” says Mos Tuesday. The attitude of justice surprised Van der Eem, who is on Aruba now to tell about his experiences as a mole to the American writer E.E. Byars (pseud. Elizabeth Byars) for a book to be recorded.

“I have nothing to hide in this ..."

"I am on the side of the OM (Publ.Pros.Off.), they only have to call me, ask and I will be there."

++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.